MSNBC needs your help Zig Forums

twitter.com/cpicciolini/status/1037706112940875776

Attached: recruited.png (620x411, 52.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/anya1anya/status/1037716641474338816
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Christian just made a terrible, terrible mistake.

lel

It's not that they are recruited there. It's that there is actually free speech in those chat rooms. And anytime there is actual free speech the discourse and collective mentality shifts hard right quickly.

yeah that blue check is a dead giveaway.

Videogames have been for the past decade or two part of social engineering/psyops to turn men into cucks and coax them into being accepting of or simply internalizing a lot of globalist kike ideas.
Of course they don't want anything to disrupt this.

Turbochecked

Comments are pretty funny

"One afternoon while building a Refugees-Welcome Castle in Minecraft, I was lamenting that a dark-skinned person had borrowed my conveyance without asking, and without returning it. Without prompting, those dastardly White Supremacists began spamming my account with 'AROUND BLACKS NEVER RELAX!!!' and 'NIGGA STOLE YOUR BIKE LOL!!!' until I was literally shaking. As a result, I have not been able to maintain my Refugees-Welcome Castle, and it is now covered with swastikas, which these White Supremacist brutes insist are not swastikas at all, but 'Windmills of Peace.' Imagine my chagrin."

post screencaps plz.

lel.

"Once when I was only 13 years old, I was playing an innocent online game called Habbo Hotel. Suddenly the game was flooded with impostors dressed as African-Americans in black suits (they were not really black men irl!!) Not only did they form a swastika on-screen, burning my eyes, but they had the gall to prevent anyone from entering or leaving the pool, claiming it was infected with AIDS!!! Disgusting behavior from evil, racist people!!! As a result, I never let my wife's son play online multiplayer games without supervision!!!"

KEK

Attached: reggin.jpeg (621x644, 59.68K)

Attached: 12544.png (320x320 158.71 KB, 23.44K)

checked

Attached: download (1).jpeg (640x641 72.48 KB, 499.27K)

this guy has no idea what he has gotten himself into

Attached: anakin.jpg (605x358, 42.57K)

Going to enjoy fucking with this guy.

Attached: 24577.png (640x627 15.62 KB, 51.41K)

the fact this still happens despite twitters insane censorship and real phone number requirements to sign up is promising.

Attached: conditioning_broken.webm (640x360, 318.75K)

Attached: big grin 4k.jpg (3840x2160, 363.71K)

holy crap i almost feel sorry for that guy. to twitter i go

Attached: 1460121962508.jpg (197x245, 14.29K)

That's the beauty of Poe's Law, no AI can beat Poe's Law without fucking over the people it was intended to help.

Attached: ytr.png (591x111, 29.97K)

video games were used as a hobby actually until your faggot government started touching them and turning them into social enginnering platforms. its like trying to say golf is a psyop or so any other hobby out there. the simple result of this is you have no hobbies.

Every moment of Fortnite is a fucking klan rally, if only they could take such a hate filled game off the internet.

that's a nice base goyim be a sure if you were forced to share it with the local savages oy vey

Attached: jews_turned_me_into_one.png (802x408, 57.75K)

Hello? Chris? Some hacker calling himself "4chan" is trying to recruit me.

i used to like gaming, still do on rare occasions. but yeah i realized a while back it was all a distraction, weaponized to distract and infantilize us. ironically what really made me an angry bitter person was when the sjws really started fucking games up and turned me off them. big mistake if you think about it, i can't be the only one who stopped gaming and instead turned their attention to real life.

This is the ex-nazi who goes around talking about how niggers bought things from his music store.

NPR wants to know about it too.
akamenetz@ npr.org

Attached: jewess.jpeg (634x659 29.09 KB, 81.57K)

Comedy gold.

this jewess is actually grabbing her share of the love too
twitter.com/anya1anya/status/1037716641474338816

Attached: jewess2.png (634x927, 97.94K)

>I almost fell into this trap too fran, distrusting both Whites and non-Whites on my server; until one fateful day when I caught (((a Villager))) with a spray-paint can, frantically half-assing Swastikas on the outside of the Mexican Consulate I was building inside my replica of Chinatown, Los Angeles, made entirely of polished Wewuzite

Attached: ashkeNAZI.jpg (574x587, 111.05K)

No kidding.

Attached: Poole's Closed.png (371x417, 136.6K)

that's a man

It's better user. Those are actual normies. When you see screenshots of twitter feeds (reply chains) and youtube comments it isn't like it used to be with 100% of them being Zig Forums sock puppets. The majority are true normies.

polite doublepost sage
Though he "my wife's son and her boyfriend Jamal" tweets/comments are 100% Zig Forums sockpuppets.

This is that same motherfucker who's been on every left wing show to spew the same bullshit about how he used to be a WN back in the 80's. Pakman, Seder, TYT and a host of others.

This piece of shit is a top tier enemy mouthpiece. Happy trolling, Gentlemen.

this. i'm a member of some pretty normie groups on fb that were always boomer-tier civnat. UKIP supporters, nigel farage supporters etc and you would always get hounded and shouted down for 'racism' in them just a year ago. now even normies are unironically posting le merchants. 'British Politics' group was always a leftie group but this past few months it's increasingly turned right wing.
i really don't think there's any stopping us now, the redpill is spreading like a plague. once they see they cannot unsee, people are starting to 'notice' things

Attached: 1529560586468.png (710x532, 619.56K)

Attached: so savage.jpg (375x480, 19.21K)

Now THIS is pad racing!!

Attached: chanflashmobswastika.jpg (680x453, 48.83K)

this video is like exploding van #2

Attached: Christian Picciolini - My privilege gave me a second chance-1028308122174193664.mp4 (679x877 3.93 MB, 329.13K)

hhahahahaha
bbawwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahhHhahahahhahahahahhahah
SAGEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 3BA87165-3F0F-4363-BDAE-7D088C309475.jpeg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

oyvey

Attached: shutitdown.png (954x340, 198.75K)

kek
i unironically wish i had friends to do this shit with

Joan, I see that you are trying to get a bit more creative with the images you tag. Fuck off.

Attached: 8-bit schlomo.jpg (574x587, 161.91K)

hahaha butthurt (((mod))) suck it pussy hahaha

hahahaha i should start ID hopping again just to fuck with kikes

?

Wtf do they think we are?

nice try kike ;)

I was invited to pay the popular classic game Doom, although I recognized the gameplay it had a completely different theme to it.
I'm not sure if they were white supremacists since it sounded like PoC rap music. They strangely kept talking about T.Ripple Kay's mafia. I don't know who T Ripple Kay is or why it was his mafia, but he sounded important.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x608, 644.02K)

Ok.

glad you admitted it

Attached: 545D2B4F-4FF3-464A-8A5F-7A47BE0386A4.jpeg (802x854, 220.87K)

That's not how it works. Exposure to truth, and more truth, and more truth, and more truth, etc. while having every opportunity to disprove, failing to do so, until your jew conditioning is broken.

Settle down, Terry.

Picciolini honestly pisses me off so much. He's trying to come off as some sort of ex-natsoc convert when all he was was a 90's skinhead punk that only cared about moshing, drinking, and looking edgy.

Attached: windmill ghosts.png (1126x38, 5.97K)

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

ikr. i swear they think we're some form of right wing 'freemasons' that have irl meetings and rituals. it shows how paranoid but more importantly how FRIGHTENED these kike faggots really are.
one thing i always questioned is the 'jews are smart/high iq' meme. if they were so smart then
-we wouldn't be talking about them in the first place as we wouldn't know they were behind everything
-they wouldn't be so scared and paranoid

Attached: 1529851821921.png (218x210, 32.96K)

the irony.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (606x354, 173.39K)

Hmm.

Attached: We White people.jpg (792x874, 235.51K)

Try being less obvious.

Attached: dasfasfgagaahfhh.png (1714x1070, 953.82K)

send this faggot to the slums and ghettos to interview little travis tyrone

give them a list of antifa commies and say "these guys tried recruiting me towards fascism"

Attached: comfy guy inside.png (362x362, 41.72K)

For all the shit we give them, japbugs are truly our closest inhuman ally.

God, I wish could shove him in a gas chamber.

Sinister tactic. Alright, here's what you are doing. For those lurking, don't let this cunt fool you. This bitch is named Joan. There's a thread on her, here: . These images all have an identifying file name that is used in an attempt to track anons that re-upload them for The Council on Foreign Relations. What Joan is doing here is attempting to legitimize herself and delegitimize me. By employing some common replies anons have for spooks and kikes, she can blend in a little and create confusion for those that aren't accustomed to chan culture (E.G. normies that came here out of curiosity lurking). By sowing confusion, she can attempt to control the damage of being called out on her image id system. That way, she might get lucky and actually have someone download the image, then use it elsewhere. Anyone who can think a little should be able to see that in a public argument, the argument is most important for those listening in on it. Often, the argument that is made is not for the sake of the argument itself, but for those listening. This is why sometimes such blatant lies to those that are initiated are often stated on, for example, the msm. It was never about convincing the other person in the argument, it was about appearing at least somewhat legitimate, and implanting desired disinformation in the audience. This is used quite often, and I'm really surprised that there isn't an info-graphic about it floating around.

Also, remember to: Sage, Report, Filter.

Cap this post for when the whale shows up again.

Sage for off-topic derailing.

If he isn't an Italian jew, i'll eat my fucking new balances.

Can I hit him up if I'm the one doing the recruiting?

>by (((Joe Bernstein)))

Attached: minekampf.jpg (855x479, 86.39K)

My first thought

Attached: itsabot.jpg (1040x798, 128.29K)

Golf is a mason signalling game ("two ball cane" - Tubal Cain).

i just thought it was retarded down syndrome with all the "hahahaing" so was ignoring it anyway. but capped for future ref user

Remember that "white power" is sometimes code for cocaine. He could be dealer or a narc.

The fact these people are still around twitter despite all the purges they do against wrongthink gives me hope.

Attached: kek.jpg (669x747, 102.74K)

These people have absolutely no idea what is going on. If (((they))) only knew that reality itself is creating "ebil white supreme-cysts". The constant unrelenting nigger violence, the feminization of men, the sanctuary cities pumping beaners in to every inch of the country, mudslimes raping white women, jews giving the thumbs up to every shit element of our societies. No, those couldn't be the cause of the influx of race realists and red pills. It must be an organized recruitment effort on Fortnite.
These people eat food, drink water, breathe air and take physical space. The waste of their very being is enough to piss off the calmest man alive.

Does Christian have an amazon account? Such outstanding work should be rewarded.

how is calling out kikes a trap? care to explain? that infographic is one of the most powerful pics to come out of the chans in a long time. it is the media equivalent of the White victims of black crime graphics. unless you are shilling against it, which wont work with that one.

that's "white powder" you dumbshit

all them dubs, all that truth

Attached: 1364162279354.jpg (236x285, 12.59K)

Capping as well. That fat whore isn't fooling anyone.

You'd be amazed how easy it is to make accounts and get around the shadowbans.

Attached: 4515938902_ae246ef5a8.jpg (500x375, 153.44K)

They only go after people with a sizable following. Right-wing twitter is still sitting pretty comfy.

You need to pay attention to the filenames. Joan is trying to track chan users by baiting people into downloading her pics. It helps when the pics DO align with what Zig Forums has been spreading for years, so an unsuspecting user would download not really thinking about it. The point is to essentially 'de-anonymize' the userbase so as to make examples of us and try to curb the 'wrongthink' we put out to the rest of the web. That is literally the extent to their 'brilliant' plan. Which would only really work if anons were as stupid as the lefties they churn out from their marxist factories that everyone calls college.

Attached: kittyhohum.jpg (640x853, 60.64K)

And using Terry

Attached: 1fd72a3567f733c4ab5f119b686cd0737c244e2a77060348b22a9883ed8b41b6.jpg (323x331, 8.79K)

i hate to break it to you but those file names dont mean shit. i have a ton of pics with similar file names that were DL years ago. you are technically illiterate and you are being played by shills fronting as your peers. you dont know what you are talking about, and i sincerely mean that in the nicest way possible

Attached: glowing_jew.jpg (960x516, 49.18K)

Following a bunch of popular leftists and hiding your power level a bit helps.

Attached: DUDE WEED LMAO.JPG (599x346, 37.85K)

do you feel that? its your cognitive dissonance breaking. you should go with it.

Filenames are a jewish spook now?

There are three ways to track an image: by filename, by file hash (imperceptible modification making it unique), by steganography (imperceptible watermarking, possibly resilient against resizing, cropping, and/or color changes/shifts), and by creating OC.

Filename is the dumbest, and easiest, to defeat. Hash can be defeated by making a very minor change to the image. Steganography is almost hardest, requiring potentially significant amounts of noise be added to defeat it. OC can be tracked with neuro networks and is next to impossible to defeat without significant mutation to make it unrecognizable to neuronets.

* four ways

Why is this thread anchored?

The thread has been derailed.