Plebbit Verifiably Disproves Muh 6 Gorrillion Indictments. Qtards & MAGA Kikes BTFO!

TRUST THE PLAN, GOY

archive.is/CY9z7
reddit.com/r/Qult_Headquarters/comments/95gc0f/debunking_the_claims_about_40000_sealed/

Album containing Qtard instruction manual so you can verify everything yourself:
imgur.com/a/72xngvX

Attached: magakikes.jpg (1700x2200 69.88 KB, 523.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/sealed-indictments-qanon-conspiracy/
uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/sealed-cases.pdf
archive.is/fSlrX
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184784430/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i read your tldr post but i still don't understand what the fuck your trying to say.

He's trying to say that "Qanon" is full of shit.

alright, but why the fuck would a speeding ticket be sealed?

Preach to the choir.

Qcumbers are a national embarrassment.

How does one tell it's pink if it's invisible?

You read the unicorn bible.

Q faggotry : a group of boomers who don't even understand what the fuck is going on and what Q is about, get together and talk about it because it sounds like the pilot of some cool TV show and make them think they are part of the action while they're effectively as useful as dogshit. It needs to end now with gas.

I said this a while ago. Only a small percentage of these are indictments.

10 questions that science still can't answer

Almost everything related to Q is not readable. Everyone involved with Q don't speak english, they speak Qnglish. Some kind of language you can hardly understand when you read text at places like >>>/qresearch/. Its like american boomer has its own kind of english.

Tell us something we don't know, motherfucker

That sounded very familiar.
Do you know who else wrote something similar to debunk the indictments?
A ROTHSCHILD!

It's coded you morons. Also victims are coming forward… We are not alone. The victims have the power and we are using it… R

it's not American boomer, it's how someone writes something using words and "predictions" so vague they have no meaning and can be associated with virtually anything in a person already primed to do so.
you may have heard of it. it's called astrology.

it's the same reason someone can see a white power symbol being flashed by someone resting their fingers on their arm. or Jesus in a graham cracker. keep staring at the sun and that'll start talking to people again, too, maybe get the Catholics involved like at Fatima again.
this thing is a religion that we're up against. average tax-paying boat-owners who've just wrapped up a summer listening to the best of the 00s on the back-in-the-day-buffet throwback radio station and tunin' into "muh football" are getting closer to the day they realize it's not their country any longer. they're surrounded by religious fanatics who want to kill them.

Only shareblue, JIDF, Joan, other leftist faggots use insults that are non-race and non-sexuality specific. In other words, if you call someone "boomer", you're probably a nigger-loving kike faggot. See the difference? The left is terrified of offending some cock sucking oven leftovers, where as we revel in it. Shills detected, and your opinions have been discarded.

WTF is a "MAGA Kike" and why are you posting Q bullshit here you autistic nigger? Is this just some low-grade shareblue shilling trying to associate not being a flaming faggot communinst berniebro fuckstick with Q?

Attached: nigsomeelse.jpg (640x553, 106.13K)

I just noticed that they have a German thread. Peinlich.

kill yourself nigger

keep flashing those "secret" signs like a gangbanger moron

It's just German. Peinlich = embarrassing

He should say it in another way because lying about how PACER works won't keep people fooled for long.
Whoever wrote this article is relying on the reader not having access to the PAID (article lists as public) side of PACER and not knowing how to use the system.

I'm find with information of any kind, but not disinformation. This is low level bullshit.

Microchip recruited his friends to smash the Q LARP.

The only thing that is unclear is your counterargument.

I want to see this slap fight go ballistic. Give it your best.

Attached: John Kasich says McCain put to death.mp4 (1920x1080, 699.23K)

I don't argue with jewish serfs. Your own people don't respect you, why should I?
Have a good day.

You're really invested in this Q thing, but has Q done anything but rake in millions for some ecelebs?

Missed opportunity

Poetry.

Go back to reddit, Q-ueer.

Said the literal Q-LARPer.

Spotted the boomer.

So a larp proves a different larp to be a larp?
Got it.
This 'proof' seems shady af.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (971x1297, 469.34K)

The first one is the default search page, to show the options.
The text on plebbit links to the top images on imgur.

Attached: 36cc23b8f876b47e81ddf0cbc9cbfa15c8facd77f7b1c8fbffc52ebc4cabda31.jpg (1347x766, 204.77K)

I don't think you know the meaning of that word.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But mention Q and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: ”Q is a LARP!"

He said the Qanon bs did a web search like a fucked up Global Warming alarmists.

checked by KEK

>>>/qresearch/

Attached: SGT Report - Q LARP Nazi World Order.mp4 (718x436, 15.33M)

Bump and reported for paid jewish shill.

Attached: NiceJobGoldStar.jpeg (474x413, 125.16K)

well lads its proven fact

You guys know who REALLY wants to destroy our countries with multiculturalism and flood it with niggers? the nazis

He's still useful to find out what the chosen want you to think. Like CNN and RT.

Attached: the double jew.jpg (661x614, 46.09K)

he's creepiest prediction was SkyKing

Attached: Q Anon seattle plane hijack.png (570x251, 576.47K)

Attached: Yeah Not Listening.gif (500x283, 974.65K)

Denver =/= Colorado

Look, Q is bullshit, but the interest in sealed indictments started LONG before Q showed up and in fact, it was digging thread done here (and probably cuckchan too.)

So anyways, cool story bro.

*his

Attached: Q anon jews awakening.jpg (665x590, 83.12K)

Wasn't Q exposed as an alt-right shitposter from gab?

You filtered search warrants out of your results. Run it again with search warrants.

I don't know what the procedure is for sealing these things, like if all search warrants are automatically sealed until they're executed, or if they become unsealed upon execution, but you'd think that if these warrants were a part of this big covert investigation, they'd remain sealed until charges are filed. If these were just routine warrants, then you'd expect to not see very many of them still sealed. Thus, if you still see a lot of sealed warrants that doesn't really undermine the theory.

Also, the fact that they're "warrants" and not "indictments" doesn't tend to disprove that there's a massive criminal investigation – you have to get warrants to present evidence to the grand jury to be able to get an indictment.

Fact of the matter is that none of them involve jews, shabbos goyim, nonwhites, or other traitors and Q-LARP is a proven hoax.

I'm not talking about this "Q" business (haven't looked into it) – I'm just talking about public government records. You have to admit this is an unprecedented number of sealed criminal proceedings (regardless of whether they're at the investigation or charging stage of the process). There was a Federal Judicial Center study in 2009 and the total for the entire country was only 1,077.

Article:

Report:
uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/sealed-cases.pdf

Basically Reddit is saying that Q is wrong, and OP thinks this is somehow bad for Q's credibility.

No, I don't.

It's funny because a Rothchild wrote an article saying the exact same thing not a month ago. But archive has it saved 4 months ago.

This reddit post plagiarizes this article almost verbatim.

archive.is/fSlrX

Nah. That retards whole premise was that IDs followed you from thread to thread.

tbh, watching anonamoose, Alex Johns lemmings and the like try to slay a LARP has been one of the most underrated events of this year.

Attached: 18726489123564.png (1577x6725, 2.74M)

Q predicted this.

(((Your))) (((FALLACY))) is: (((Appeal to Ridicule)))

If you support Q, you'll get deplatformed keek. But Q is totes fake, trust the anti-plan, fellow bug men!

If you don't realize that qanon is a deep state ploy at this point… you're part of the problem.

Q predicted you would say this.

If you don't know why this is a tragedy you're one of the bug people.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (875x133, 71.35K)

Q = Microchip
Q is fake and gay.
Those continuing on with anything Q has ever said are literally delusional seeing what they want to see in Stockholm syndrome fashion. Wont admit they fell for a troll that go out of hand and taken over by other groups because doing so would shatter their entire existence.

Q =/= Microchip.
His whole premise rested on IDs following you across threads. That dude is a retard.

Q has a bunch of shills who shill against him. It's pretty interesting.

Maybe those shills are just the 75 IQ bug people that believe in the gospel of the popular press and their television programs.

Found it. This is how stupid you look when you're fighting a LARP.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184784430/

Attached: 1536260451886.jpg (767x611, 85.43K)

If you look at the early Q posts, they were clearly by someone different than the current LARPer. I also remember seeing something (can't remember what) suggesting the original Q was a newfag, which might lend credence to it being Microchip.

It's not fucking Microchip. The idiot blatantly puts his stupidity on display here.

Let's give this thread the dirt nap it deserves.

Attached: Qregimechange.png (768x380, 98.19K)

I don't bother trying to interpret Q. It all reads like the Delphic oracle. But golly do people get way to fucking angry about Q. Really damn angry. That ain't normal.

Like, there are people who believe that they can talk to angels and shit. But nobody gets angry about that.

The anger at Q is more significant than Q.

< censorship is good

Are you even real? How can you be real? how much stupid is that?

Let's.

Attached: 8726451827.jpg (1025x1065 31.74 KB, 559.82K)

You missed the part of my post where I said some of the early Q LARP pots were from a stupid newfag. Not that the current Q (Pamphlet user) is much smarter.

It's because there aren't people here talking about how they talk to angels, or trying to mix taking to angels with real redpills.

Oh, you're a jewish Qcumber. Disregard my posts, and report to the nearest oven.

No, I mean angry. You don't explain the anger. I understand disagreement. Or even annoyance.

But you don't offer an explanation for the anger.

Tell me about yourself. Does promotion of Q make you angry? Angry at what? Q? The people posting it?

>but actually it's Pamplet user literally who
See, this is why I fucking hate the Qlarp. And it's not because of Q or his retarded ass following. No, because they don't come here spazzing out over their cryptic shitposting. It's you cringey fucking niggers coming to Zig Forums, literally from reddit, declaring that this time you killed the LARP for real. And you didn't. The 'proof' you set forward is hardly even fucking legible or credible as the LARP itself. And it's every fucking month with you retards. It's pathetic. You are literally fighting a fucking LARP.

Nah son. I just know controlled opposition to sustain western influence is the middle east when I see it. Also, death to Iran.

Attached: 12986480123745.jpg (1200x675, 84.92K)

They come here all the time. Every single day. Almost every single thread. An unlisted containment board had to be made for them and a constant threat of banning laid down and they still try to push their narratives and themes here – they're just careful not to drop Q by name.

Yea, well that what happens when you pick a fight with an imaginary enemy, you see it everywhere.

Attached: 172653796134.PNG (613x650, 350.52K)

Post counts by user ID:

c36d7a: 8 (10.96%)

Cast your sights upon these dubs!

DUBS
> 33's (1 total; 33.33%)
> 77's (1 total; 33.33%)
> 99's (1 total; 33.33%)

TRIPS
> 999's (1 total; 100.00%)

Attached: c153dd5dfe184b5593c36c9167059436.jpg (602x481, 42.21K)

Do these retards not know an ID changes with every thread?

There's usually about 1,000 per year. There's been over 40,000 or whatever the number is. It's highly unusual.

>fighting a LARP
>all for a LARP
really get's the ol' almonds activated

Attached: 07c2c98255cf1dbc72d8245148bfe4c02ff9dad61c1c52cca60ed1fa2a3dc0f5.jpg (1656x2500, 667.26K)

If you were serious about stopping these kikes, retarded disinformation would make you angry too. You're clearly just a hobbyist.

Do you really not see the issue with a LARP telling everybody they've already won, and just to blindly "trust the plan" and all their problems will be solved?

>>>/qresearch/
>>>/oven/

Attached: Q nigger - trusting the plan.png (1203x681, 943.79K)

check'd & true

Oh hey look. It's Bob Kennedy. He didn't actually nosedive into the fucking ocean.

How is it doing that though? It's either real or just a crushing false hope/distraction. I can't see how it's a money making scam.

They're gonna nab Killary on unpaid parking tickets.

Trust the plan goy.

The premise of the OP is that it isn't unusual. Did you have any idea whatsoever what the usual or unusual number of sealed legal proceedings were before some qfag told you?

Attached: sather patreon.png (665x589 1.03 MB, 40.67K)

Wow, some eceleb has a patreon. Great fucking proof you got there pal. Stop bumping this shit.

MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

Do you think ecelebs just do it out of the kindness of their hearts? They're all in it for the shekels.

Ecelebs are renown fucking shekel sluts. You've proven nothing but people on the internet can make money off of anything.

Nigger, the Q LARP is clearly about making shekels, as well as advancing the jewish narrative. The guy who runs the Paytriotard LARPbox has accidentally revealed himself to be Q multiples times. He presumably picked it up when Microchip abandoned the LARP.

Would you like another cup of Q-aid, user? You seem a bit on edge.

Attached: Qaid.png (414x540, 376.04K)

OP is correct. The count of "sealed indictments" is just the document count.

Also, a lot of the cases relate to medicare/managed care fraud. Other stuff includes gangs. The "storm" aka waiting on something to happen aka popcorn fantasy is just that–a fantasy. That way, Americans see horrific, deep corruption and do nothing. The idea is to placate the public until Trump is gone, then crush anybody who supported Trump.

Nigger, are you promoting your own channel?

Attached: 234512367575.PNG (1360x1231, 1.74M)

Why does Trump piss you off so much? Who else should I vote for?

Nope. Now can you try to explain that clip away if he isn't the current LARPer?

Attached: (((Q))).jpg (916x480, 276.01K)

And while you're explaining things, would you mind debunking OP?

Attached: 1528748040532.gif (850x1500 247 KB, 165.43K)

tl;dr
Get your shit together, reddit. This is like that time you retarded cunts thought you could impeach Trump over that "covfefe" thing which you tried to force as a meme for months.

Attached: 1374945508408.gif (230x172, 1.49M)

Now they're trying to meme that all Trump supporters are Reddit.
doesn't work and people arent falling for it.

The whole thing is a fucking mess. Sometimes I wonder if these paid shills ever realize that they're are tripping over each other trying to run these triple reverse psychology demoralization wannabe psyops.