Brit/pol/ #2887: Online Hate Crime Edition

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

Two men are being hunted by police for racially abusing London councillor on train after they were identified on Twitter
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7169549/Two-men-hunted-police-racially-abusing-London-councillor-train.html

Acid attack victims suffer burns as they are sprayed with corrosive substance in terrifying east London attack after high-speed car chase
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7169559/Acid-attack-victims-suffer-burns-sprayed-corrosive-substance-east-London.html

Two men are charged with murder after homeless man died and another was put in hospital when their tent was 'set on fire' next to busy dual carriageway
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7169671/Two-men-charged-murder-homeless-man-died-tent-set-fire.html

Grooming gang members who raped 12-year-old girl jailed for 27 years
twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/1142076830603722752

London police lose control following ‘riot’ at Westfield Shopping Centre in shocking footage
twitter.com/LondonStreets3/status/1141314522730381312

Police called to Boris Johnson's home over reports of 'loud altercation'
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-police-called-reports-loud-16678886

UK court orders forced abortion for disabled woman
catholicnewsagency.com/news/uk-court-orders-forced-abortion-for-disabled-woman-34728

Missouri moves closer to becoming the first state with no abortion clinics after a judge does not renew Planned Parenthood license
edition.cnn.com/2019/06/21/us/missouri-rules-against-last-abortion-clinic/index.html

CA Lawmakers Trying to Force Pastors to Embrace Pro-LGBT Ideology
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2019/june/ca-lawmakers-trying-to-force-pastors-to-preach-pro-lgbt-sermons

Colorado school shooter claims he was retaliating against criticism over transgender transition
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/449678-colorado-school-shooter-claims-he-was-retaliating-against

Ex-Barclays CEO acquitted in criminal case over 2008 bailout
msn.com/en-gb/money/news/ex-barclays-ceo-acquitted-in-criminal-case-over-2008-bailout/ar-AADdqTa

Attached: 15113546-7169549-image-m-2-1561194552232.jpg (82.21 KB, 634x591)
Attached: twitter.jpg (56.92 KB, 600x409)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/WindrushDay2019?src=tren
dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-7168635/The-ultimate-round-world-cruise-194k-Viking-Ocean-Cruises.html
vikingcruises.co.uk/oceans/cruise-destinations/world-grand/2020-world-cruise/pricing.html
imgur.com/a/K5TStrR
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2019/jun/20/american-family-trans-gender-queer-nonbinary
boards.4channel.org/tv/thread/116992205
twitter.com/abc13houston/status/1142213290782810113
youtu.be/-JRKvETaw4M?t=463
apnews.com/b0c59aad12cc4169b368215a2b830fce
twitter.com/stolen_london/status/1142427488758456320

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

open the first article in the OP
they've changed the headline in the time since I posted it
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

William Thompson
William Thompson

Can make him out in the reflection

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (60.1 KB, 242x184)

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

Attached: D9nYExFWwAstnmT.jpg (436.29 KB, 2048x1536)
Attached: D9nigoDXYAcwGq8.jpg (471.39 KB, 2048x1536)

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

Attached: james-obrien-disbelieving-1479726884-herowidev4-0.png (206.88 KB, 618x298)

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

They'll have articles for days about how we need to stop these crimes, whilst the other articles in the OP will be completely glossed over in comparison.

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

Eagle-eyed Twitter users have speculated that the men are members of South Herts Golf Club.
MY FUCKING GOD, I HATE THE DAILY MAIL. They're literally inciting nignog/leftard mobs and yet they still proudly wear the mantle of "daily heil". These cunts are the first to get strung up tbh.

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

Actually, this cunt is the first to get strung up….then hbomberguy…then owen jones - THEN the daily mail's staff.

William Jones
William Jones

Daily Mail have been shit for ages, they only pay-lip service to being right wing

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

twitter.com/hashtag/WindrushDay2019?src=tren

for fuck sake

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

FFS
they didnt have papers
now they get a fucking day
im so fucking sick of jewish imports

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

Half a million people moving to a country of 48.7mn
Solving massive labour shortages
Bugger off, if anything they took the jobs of returning soldiers and should have been sent packing.

Juan Mitchell
Juan Mitchell

No shit.

James Wright
James Wright

windrush day
Brap posting has gone too far, lads…

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

Keeek

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

This. A figure that low, over that period of time hardly paints a picture of desperation kek. It was blatantly just about introducing the goyim to being replaced, gradually at first.

Andrew White
Andrew White

jej

Attached: brap.jpg (55.05 KB, 640x653)

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

my boomer mum turned QT off the other day (which she never does) because those shouty nignogs were too obnoxious for her
I hope more people in this country feel this way than the twitter hordes (celebrating them) will have you believe.

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

take twatter screeching as seriously as you take reddit screeching,

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

mfw there isn't an app called "brapp" yet
mfw I could finally make my millions if I knew anything about coding or sucking tech industry cock

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

Incredibly seriously then.

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

that or the weird boris lass

Attached: CS4.png (235.53 KB, 620x465)

Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

If there was a labour shortage then British folks could have been paid well for the work. Can't have that though. Keep the British man unemployed and bring in foreigners to do the work on the cheap. Then paint it as a desperate nation being saved by benevolent darkies. Another chapter in the foundation myth of modern Britain: First we defeat racism abroad, then we defeated it at home with the help of our black brothers. The liberal can proudly claim that Britian was built by the black man.

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

lel

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

Two men are being hunted by police for racially abusing London councillor on train after they were identified on Twitter

50 years ago the wog would have had his cunt kicked in and those good lads would be laughing at the pub

Attached: 7g8qsulqye531.png (521.91 KB, 720x696)

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

The black man holds the whip hand over the white man

Attached: 4e51e6ea8c6c9f04c9ab2584766f760b1bbe8e02fb89c7ab2ef2236b2bc8c390.png (332.86 KB, 1023x681)

Nolan Taylor
Nolan Taylor

And now we are ruled by demons and women.

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

if he had just started his own party when he was sacked in 68 he would have won the election

Attached: 1536444964138.jpg (274.67 KB, 466x750)

David Johnson
David Johnson

import wogs on the grounds that there are "massive labour shortages"
also outsource most industry
continue to import wogs at ever higher rates
Starting to get the feeling our elite ain't exactly on our side, lads.

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

He probably wouldn't have though, because the media would have gone into overdrive, and we all know how gormless and pathetic the normalcattle are. Brexit likely won't happen precisely because even the leave voting public are just so unbearably naive that they won't place their support behind a single party as a bloc.

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

He became an MP for UUP and suspected the Big Boys on both sides of the Atlantic of being responsible for the murders of Mountbatten, Robert Bradford and Airey Neave.

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

hunted by police
hunted
Meanwhile, paki grooming gangs are doing as they please and violent thugs are excused of their crimes because the plods can't be arsed with the paper work. Fuck em.

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

Attached: mosley-spies.png (15.91 KB, 357x199)

Logan Price
Logan Price

and suspected the Big Boys on both sides of the Atlantic of being responsible for the murders of Mountbatten, Robert Bradford and Airey Neave.
Any more on this? Why those figures?

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

What happened during the battle of france?

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

Just hours earlier two thugs dressed in burkas chucked acid at a market trade's face in Walthamstow.
'You couldn't miss them, they just looked strange. I thought they were coming back from a night out. That's how they looked. 'I saw them when they were running off. 'They were playing with something in their hands. 'They tapped the trader on the shoulder, threw it at him, and then next minute it was just noise and shouting. 'He ran into the One Shop Cafe opposite. He Two other traders ran out trying to chase the men.
'A cleaner or binman tried to chase them too. It was two men dressed up as women - like wearing tops and skirts.

SOMETHING SEEMS FISHY HERE GUYS

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

and people think we live in a democracy

Thomas Wright
Thomas Wright

smh Jo Brand must be held accountable for inspiring these acid attacks

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

South Herts golf club
Would laugh if the one in the blue shirt turns out to be a yid

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

read about it on the wiki it was something about the CIA not wanting the troubles to end I think can't remember tbh

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

tranny muslim rebellion

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

Fresh

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

Neave was going after corrupt officials in the intelligence establishments and was blown up inside the car park at Westminster, somehow a bomb was fixed to his car.

Bradford was shot dead at a surgery, he supported the paramilitary groups and had been supportive of National Front. He spoke out against Catholicism and Marxism as the causes of the Troubles.

Mountbatten wanted a quick military solution to the Troubles which was opposed, some say that the Troubles gave NATO a chance to practice counter insurgency tactics. Either way he was blown up in his boat whilst going fishing.

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

some say that the Troubles gave NATO a chance to practice counter insurgency tactics
I'd believe that, they are all demonic cunts that would gladly put innocent lives on the line just so they can play chess.

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

Attached: D9qOc1fXYAAKxdA.jpg (175.22 KB, 1024x1024)
Attached: 1516155129922.jpg (266.42 KB, 905x881)

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

Boomer memis
Kek

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

fucking turning point….

James Hill
James Hill

It's not even boomers, it's Kirk's good goy group

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

Windrush Day
Gay Day
Holocaust Memorial Day
….
Think there’s room in the calendar for
KKK Day
Slavery Day
And
Holocaust Day
?
….days on which we can remind the fuckers how lucky they are to be alive and well in Britain by stringing some up in Trafalgar Sq after which they can celebrate with, let’s say
#ThankBritonsDay …
We can have it on the 4th Thursday of every November and make every single yank living in Britain attend as well so they miss their Thanksgiving for being lame cunts and supporting Israel. They can’t be Christians after all if they “support Israel”

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

They can’t be Christians after all if they “support Israel”
Depends on your definition of Israel.

Attached: revelations-3-9.png (343.09 KB, 3840x1424)

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

Just got news the KKK summer camp is on again this year.
proppa hyped again now lads

Attached: 1418047423482.jpeg (84.78 KB, 320x320)

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

Not their definition which is evident, isn’t it?

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

I thought Turning Point UK got mocked out of existence

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

I know what you mean lad but it's important to differentiate between why a Christian should support Israel but not support Israel.

Dominic King
Dominic King

No they still flood social media and are pushed CONSTANTLY by neocons.

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

Attached: spy.jpg (433.62 KB, 557x557)

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

bitcoin is $10000 again

Attached: wojakeyes.png (170.05 KB, 500x500)

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

this isn't /biz/ retard

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

Attached: funnydogchewtoys.png (194.23 KB, 288x290)

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

this is a British banter, general news, women, technology, games, and everything else board

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

and everything else board

Attached: 169.jpg (15.91 KB, 300x292)

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

It’s like having real friends.

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (233.85 KB, 322x577)

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

Attached: britpol-pub.png (274.02 KB, 570x421)

Sebastian Turner
Sebastian Turner

wog claimed insanity
very accurate

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

I enjoy this pub very much

Attached: a-31.jpg (77.11 KB, 1000x751)

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

tfw no actual Zig Forumspub

Attached: -93050661-1024-pubcollection-103.jpg (147.88 KB, 976x650)
Attached: -93050659-1024-pubcollection-100.jpg (131.34 KB, 976x650)
Attached: -93047910-1024-charliedailey-1.jpg (110.49 KB, 976x650)
Attached: -93047918-1024-charliedailey-9.jpg (100 KB, 976x650)

Isaac Torres
Isaac Torres

kek

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (198.15 KB, 500x448)

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

*wakes up*
MUSIC IS MY FIRST LOVE

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

Attached: Her-Neck-Didnt-Make-it.webm (625.27 KB, 268x480)

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

it's all so tiresome

Attached: D9qd2K6XsAA4wgw.jpg (110.77 KB, 1200x622)

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

let's bomb them so we don't go to war with them

Attached: At-last-I-truely-See.png (8.38 KB, 447x378)

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

Attached: f5db0ce1ed3bf06d74127cd626cc82dd3da8c19fbbeb53169aa6a0c9157a2aa5.png (19.16 KB, 657x527)

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

Attached: tuck-sip.jpg (881.76 KB, 2247x2247)

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

keeeek they have to take tests lmao they must all be real marksmen. so many burgers would fail that for hunting season

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

I didn't actually know you had to tbh. I don't like it. You've already proven you can shoot during the hunting course which includes a lot of general knowledge about hunting and then a shooting test.

Aaron Reyes
Aaron Reyes

probably just some scheme to make money and deny lower classes access to arms. class probably costs like 200 right

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

war is peace tbh

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

standard room for the whole trip at £66,990
dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-7168635/The-ultimate-round-world-cruise-194k-Viking-Ocean-Cruises.html

Attached: article-7168635-15099620-270-636x508.jpg (132.98 KB, 636x508)

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

Planet wide nuclear war is peace tbh

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

Seems pretty reasonable. It looks like one of those cruises elderly people would go on to die having a good time.

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

serenity now

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

Has anyone else noticed the online phenomenon of female beta orbiters? There is one who is constantly orbiting Morgoth. Comments on every video. Retweets every tweet. Moderates his streams and implores people to donate. She seems likeable enough but im trying to understand the motivation.

Brody Wood
Brody Wood

tranquility now

David Stewart
David Stewart

female beta orbiters?
Mental illness, lad.

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

Found a cuckshed in the woods. It has wheels so you can move when the government big boys tells you to get off "your" property.

Not sure, I doubt it is that costly. The hunting course+test is 200, so just a test is probably 5-10 or something. Hunting is costly though, guns, ammo, clothes, tools, and then you have to pay to shoot animals and to hunt on other people's property. I just want to grab my rifle and go into the woods smh, but nope smh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (9.36 MB, 2410x1808)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (41.15 KB, 537x227)

Jaxson Mitchell
Jaxson Mitchell

Also spotted a hunting shed where people shoot moose from, it's facing a large field.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (11.83 MB, 2703x2028)

Lucas Foster
Lucas Foster

some lasses get it lad, everything doesn't have to be MRA shite tbf. they probably are mummies who have sons or something, or they are mentalists who want to pull a lauren southern

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

you have a rifle now?

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

finally properly signed up to coinbase and went to verify it
cba sending money from my bank to verify so thought I'd just leave it a few days
bitcoin hits 10k

Attached: 2hk61b992wx21.png (829.88 KB, 1087x733)

Benjamin Lopez
Benjamin Lopez

tbh

Attached: london-ruins-(1).jpg (3.29 MB, 5000x2491)

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

No, but now that I've gotten a kayak I'm on a materialistic roll so why not get started on my hunting test tbh

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

I don't know thats true. She seems sane on twitter. Well, as sane as anyone can be twitter. I have wondered if she is his wife but she sounds younger and doesn't have a Geordie accent.

In this instance its definitely not a tradthot trying to leech an audience. For one thing Morgoth doesn't have a big audience. Also she doesn't post pictures of herself. I only know its a female because she has spoken on his streams. She is certainly on our side and intelligent but I always suspect an ulterior motive wherever women involve themselves.

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

Remember Peter Sweden drama with a female infiltrator? I’d be careful.

David Myers
David Myers

Almost sold out
vikingcruises.co.uk/oceans/cruise-destinations/world-grand/2020-world-cruise/pricing.html

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

cruise ships are a horrific symbol of the modern world tbh, absolutely awful, peak boomer tourism

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

They are so sterile and soulless, why would you want to go on one tbh

oh fucking hell

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

this tbh, not saying that every e-girl is a spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) but lads should remain cautious

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

tfw you leave a house, flat, cabin, RV, yacht and expensive car behind to go on a cruise ship

James Hall
James Hall

Just imagine everything everywhere being flattened and reduced to dust, and the dust to nothing. The hundreds of metres tall tsunamis would wash away any reminisce of the small rubble there is. The sky would be filled with radioactive dirt that would block out the sun for possibly years. If we are lucky some nuclear bombs would go off above super volcanoes just waiting to erupt and cause another mass extinction. Earth would be unrecognisable and only the heartiest lifeforms would survive. Humans would be wiped off the face of the Earth. All it takes is one pissed off man to start it all, we have had so many close calls there is bound to be a mistake sooner or later that sets things into destruction.

Attached: tunguska-aftermath.jpg (182.46 KB, 560x409)

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

It doesnt effect me since im not an e-celeb, i've just observed it happening. They could well be infiltrators/spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine). Give me a quick rundown on the Peter Sweden drama? I know he walked back from his views and cucked and i've heard he takes money from Israel now but I don't know the ins and outs.

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

Give me a quick rundown on the Peter Sweden drama?
A literal GCHQ plant got him.

Cooper Clark
Cooper Clark

tfw thinking about all that useless plastic shit that people compile these days

minimalist gang tbh

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

its just e girls looking to get fame and money

NO E GIRLS

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

He planned to marry a GCHQ officer. His parents raised the alarm. Nick Monroe covered it like 2-3 months ago.

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

delicious

Attached: 5E44485A-771A-4C4F-A3CB-81BBBF56B01A.jpeg (1.07 MB, 1536x2048)
Attached: 47B06A56-6E9B-4A94-B993-438485934A22.jpeg (441.31 KB, 1536x2048)

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

fruity beer

Attached: bab6b6acaeb69351ac880f8f226f6c86cb8f15e14cf6655c769454a2282fe52b.png (451.33 KB, 699x699)

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

Attached: Roux.PNG (351.68 KB, 352x584)

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

t. fruit

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

Went for a walk in the woods

imgur.com/a/K5TStrR

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.89 MB, 1362x1021)

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

wdtmbt

Attached: D9qihrGXYAEPQzb.jpg (491.86 KB, 1536x2048)

William Gray
William Gray

cheese on toast tbh

Attached: orangu.jpg (231.23 KB, 953x800)

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

genuinely pleasant, lad

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

Interesting. Nick Monroe is removed from twitter but I found out what happened in a cuckchan archive. I went offline in late December until early February so must have missed it at the time. I don't think Morgoths orbiter is doing that as she is too public although I wouldn't put it past the big boys and their spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) to be watching him and readying a HnH dox.

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

Whole jar of olives and two thick slices of Taleggio cheese tbh.

Attached: martin-1841763c.jpg (32.34 KB, 460x287)

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

What type of olives, lad? Love me some unpitted gordal olives.

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

Apparently Trump is looking at sacking Bolton over Iran.

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

Simple black table olives.

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

Attached: h.png (406.54 KB, 574x710)
Attached: clinton-gaddafi.mp4 (1.51 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: gaddafi.png (1.98 MB, 1350x1800)
Attached: Gaddafi---final-recorded-message,-to-his-daughters.mp4 (766.01 KB, 480x270)

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

Black olives are rancid smh lad

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

oh for fuck sake

Attached: b,l.png (348.31 KB, 510x722)
Attached: 2204.mp4 (1.61 MB, 640x640)

Nathaniel Taylor
Nathaniel Taylor

Going for a run lids

Attached: a5fba772af21b09b4fe38c78e78df9453dbf77df396710f61c63edfb556586c3.png (129.78 KB, 367x429)

Luke Price
Luke Price

Attached: 1559606323973.png (600.71 KB, 1107x424)

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

I suspect you're a fucking pleb.

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

I leave you pride not shame
gets stabbed in the bum

Attached: 1495324258529.png (83.37 KB, 152x246)

Anthony Sanchez
Anthony Sanchez

eating anything that isn't yellow and can be made in 10 minutes

Attached: 360ebc4199240b8c9874cc730366efaa41b88bd2c07f9a67083673221106bb94.jpg (23.07 KB, 399x322)

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

Just got up and I feel like shit. Looks like I've caught a cold somehow despite the warm weather. JUST.

Attached: Morning-Wojak.png (233.9 KB, 637x360)

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

What if the United Kingdom had never given Zanzibar independence?

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

Fresh norgeboi larp

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

You're not the only one lad, I've had friends and family that have been fluey these last couple of weeks.

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2019/jun/20/american-family-trans-gender-queer-nonbinary

Attached: g.png (1.38 MB, 1920x1080)

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

Reminder that freaks are dads while Steiner isn't

Jack Martin
Jack Martin

Time for a third pint

Attached: 7098ECED-9839-4D14-A8B7-609014D16084.jpeg (494.11 KB, 1536x2048)

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

When Pearl Harbor happened, we [Roosevelt's advisors] were desperate. … We were all in agony. The mood of the American people was obvious – they were determined that the Japanese had to be punished. We could have been forced to concentrate all our efforts on the Pacific, unable from then on to give more than purely peripheral help to Britain. It was truly astounding when Hitler declared war on us three days later. I cannot tell you our feelings of triumph. It was a totally irrational thing for him to do, and I think it saved Europe."

Attached: 3257db472745e8093400c2f3265c3cae619747e5aa75ba7b04043b596c85a525.png (156.41 KB, 435x378)

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

drinking all that sugar

smh

Attached: cd32382017926cd8c9d35481426eb724accfcf2822493c94e2cc21f5a4c0f675.jpg (196.64 KB, 716x768)

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

ruining his keto

got a choccy orange in the fridge and ice cream tbh and just ate revels smh

Attached: 8de971e1b8a740d4da2fdaf71eacd717f8e4ced0d403bb78b7b6469bf66769d9.jpg (98.45 KB, 983x758)

David Perez
David Perez

Keep going strong, lad

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.52 MB, 2016x1512)

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

imagine living in a city that is always awake

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

What's it like lad? I tend to avoid the frooty ales

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

I woke up with a cold last Saturday and still not 100% over it.

Evan Anderson
Evan Anderson

tfw can't effortlessly draw like this

smh why did I stop drawing when I was 12 I would be an expert by now FUCK, even stopped again 2 years ago keep stopping and starting and losing all progress REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

lads who buy and eat junk food instead of making their own Patisserie

Attached: gordo2.PNG (85.72 KB, 259x209)

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

cheat day tomorrow
got a big jug of scrumpy for after din dins

Attached: f962f3b2d652485197f975cd21c1a761763f42d33c203fe47021f930c84a842e.jpg (72.6 KB, 396x385)

Jace James
Jace James

embarrassing tbh

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

stop orbiting

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

crypto rn

NO NO NO GO BACK DOWN

Attached: 1500248808501.png (414.48 KB, 772x804)

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

stop eating shit tbh

Elijah Allen
Elijah Allen

Too tired after toil, lad. I can barely muster up the energy to chuck a frozen pizza in the oven before i fall into bed, get woken up by the BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP, and head off to toil again.

got a big jug of scrumpy for after din dins
Truly you live a blessed existence.

Attached: wojakpain.jpg (41.71 KB, 482x428)

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

stop dole dossing

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

For fuck sake, you can make fresh cookies, biscuits and cakes in one hour for pennies on the pound.

David Cook
David Cook

make me

Attached: wagie.jpg (101.99 KB, 1085x775)

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

i've had a cold since january
but it may be hayfever and im just to stubborn to take the medicine

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

all these lads making me hungry
too lazy to go eat

Attached: 19-stuffed-mouth.jpg (334.79 KB, 1384x1107)

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

poor lad

Attached: toil-bus.webm-snapshot-00.27-[2019.06.22-15.19.26].jpg (43.85 KB, 610x480)

Ian Flores
Ian Flores

dont go to art college lads
they miss the most important lesson
create art for the glory of God
not man

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

me on the right

Attached: food-apu.jpg (76.5 KB, 1136x787)

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

Attached: bug.png (446.38 KB, 586x734)
Attached: -ndsa.jpg (10.65 KB, 300x168)

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

We need an aesthetic traditionalist culinary fascist regime, in which those who cannot or won't make food from scratch need to be eliminated.

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

not exclusively eating raw meat you hunted yourself

Attached: smh-apu.jpg (32.47 KB, 750x417)

Zachary King
Zachary King

not subsisting entirely on prana

Attached: med-prana.jpg (762.33 KB, 1728x1532)

Henry Price
Henry Price

Poor lad. I'm lucky not to get bad hay fever in England. I lived in New Zealand for a few years and it was terrible over there, would last months at a time. I took loads of cold medication over the last week to get through the work week. Feeling much better today and I have a nightmare week of toil ahead so hoping i'll be fully over it by tomorrow.

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

not subsisting entirely on bennies

Attached: jock-pepe.png (13.2 KB, 473x500)

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

The everyday toilers' struggle

Attached: decrepit-wojak.jpg (39.75 KB, 480x480)

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

You are not a man if your ulna bone isn't clearly extruding from your wrist.

Attached: 4cbe9fcf91daf0a26ece55a0ef9b8efb1b7c200d8eaf32f45a5b9ac16c0cf546.png (163.17 KB, 373x321)

Ayden White
Ayden White

hi agency workers, working on a weekend? how sad. die soon have a nice day bye

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

*get's my vote*

John Ross
John Ross

How "from scratch" are we talking? Picking the wheat from the fields tier?

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

this tbh

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

haven't been in the wage cage for two years
better of than in the wage cage
don't have to deal with degenerates and thots everyday
How can wagies even compete?

Attached: 1532808176099.jpg (400.05 KB, 1200x950)

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

British army got beaten by the krauts and the government were worried Mosley might try to coup the government or something I guess.

Can you become our Marinetti and make Futurist Cooking Mk2?

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (329.88 KB, 743x496)

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

Peri peri hand coked potato crisps for breakfast

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

From ingredients, it's kitchen fash not Anprim.

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

Microwaveable lasagna is an ingredient

Attached: 1541912900115.png (12.88 KB, 657x527)

Ryder Ward
Ryder Ward

Everything must be knorr stockpots

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

eat half a pack of trebor extra strong mints
big mouthful of cold water

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

women belong in the kitchen
men cook better than women

Attached: 4c06012232ebf8a5a7438ed149fb937896135e113598d16cb3830235891049f4.png (27.59 KB, 645x773)

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

Chef Mike is a capital offence.

Attached: ca8f84cb7e31f8b6dea68f33c527575208a16b11b356ba36d686ebd704da3b2b.png (375.47 KB, 615x401)

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

I wouldn't let a woman near an expensive cut of meat. A homely wife who knew how to make the good shepards pie and a fry and a roast chicken though would be preferable.

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

homely wife

Attached: Screenshot-20190620-220517-Instagram.jpg (916.82 KB, 1080x1920)

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

Looks like a chinky Big Bird after an accident in a chemical factory

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

Lad…
keeeeeeeeek

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

reminder that even the ugliest women on dating apps get messages from chads. Madlad will never have a gf poor lad smh

Noah Long
Noah Long

I love Kim-Joy. Simple as.

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

holy fuck I couldn't put my finger on what I was trying to describe but you sir do it not only sufficiently but with grace too.

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

man

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (60.3 KB, 644x560)

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

posting momo challenge

Attached: scared-dog.jpg (46.59 KB, 408x439)

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

Attached: big-kek-pepe.jpg (105.89 KB, 632x1952)

Noah White
Noah White

can't save the white race on bennies

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

dyed hair is so shit smh
she's ruined now

David Robinson
David Robinson

white race is already doomed tbh

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

what's this?

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

Attached: 1511184300963.jpg (38.9 KB, 860x463)

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

Ta mate

Attached: rors.jpeg (33.54 KB, 400x670)

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

comments to the first article in the OP

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (338.98 KB, 639x495)

James Stewart
James Stewart

Attached: DtbNujhWsAA9JYd.jpg (108.15 KB, 768x1024)

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

Wrong

Attached: wewsfit.png (4.97 MB, 1536x2048)

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

imagine thinking monster claws looks good

Andrew Powell
Andrew Powell

the white race

Attached: -pp.png (5.65 KB, 146x86)

Anthony Ramirez
Anthony Ramirez

tfw no Ash personal willy washer slave

Attached: 62f7127fd4544df08a3843fbe230f7e2ef3443489573b8a4aa765c119192d45e.png (173.01 KB, 500x375)

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

two neandathols
neandathols

Attached: Wojbrainspitroast.jpeg (34.44 KB, 700x557)

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

oh right
dm comments are sometimes good but they disappoint so often

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

this, it's wog fashion

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

That's how anglos pronounce it, lad
Not neandatoids

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

hoping for a war because I'm bored

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

tbh insulting people on the train is rude

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

Where's the arm on the right going?

Attached: 581986bf515b5519d614f8696e6d3ae853fd780b8cc3767201328814ce41f40c.jpg (58.03 KB, 274x602)

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

State of her there, looks like a dirty faced Chaiwalla

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

joe always looks so uncomfortable around minorities

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

joe

Attached: IMG-20190523-010104.jpg (45.76 KB, 874x746)

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

Didn't Woes one time say that he was/represents the white race?

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

Has brain stimulation lad bought a kit yet?

Attached: 6A86B060-AA8D-4E2E-9847-CD76FF7A9586.jpeg (1015.55 KB, 4000x3000)

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

Laaad, he's not going back to that, he's starting his new lifestyle

Attached: fingerwoj.png (5.71 KB, 604x608)

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

racists watch out we represent the real working class people of britain

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

that time woes actually somehow got a gf but still failed and neeted that opportunity away and stayed fat and useless

he deserves everything he gets tbh

Attached: woes-in-5-yrears.jpg (53.96 KB, 573x1079)

Robert Cook
Robert Cook

reminder that Woes calls his arsehole the hole of death. Only poopies come out there. He talked about it in the Withnail and I film review. Homos stick their pee pees in their, while straight chads stick it in the hole of life.

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

Won me second club golf competition today lads, shot a 77. Said a little prayer before hand.

Attached: Jesuslovesyou.jpeg (66.92 KB, 618x741)

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

how is he not?

Attached: woes.jpg (89.17 KB, 854x480)

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

Where there's cake there's Woes

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (189.34 KB, 519x425)

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

only 90.2%

Attached: 61df03ae92ee48c7885b822046dcbe56f8d605c807f9971fee92c0eac70f2600.jpg (39.62 KB, 379x669)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.79 KB, 380x38)

Adam Wood
Adam Wood

Is black Pigeon woes' bf?

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

woesPA

Attached: ken-look.jpg (36.18 KB, 900x610)

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

at least he isn't 4% sub-saharan african

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

giving your DNA to a corporation
paying for the pleasure

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (41.8 KB, 1280x720)

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

Is he teasing us?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (39.52 KB, 533x216)

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

woes PA

does he tweet what time he got out of bed

today woes ran out of coke and had to visit the off license down the street where he say a chubby girl and thought about propositioning her to become a breeding sow for the white race but decided she would be too intimidated by his e fame

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. I'd love this

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

only 96.2%

Attached: 1555359815167.png (78.9 KB, 446x435)
Attached: IMG-20190622-162815.jpg (18.84 KB, 990x166)

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

all these sub 100% mongreloids

Attached: 360ebc4199240b8c9874cc730366efaa41b88bd2c07f9a67083673221106bb94.jpg (25.24 KB, 399x322)

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

it's Ashkenazi Jewish.

Attached: wTCZKoDGWRBvovPS.mp4 (381.62 KB, 640x640)

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

people give woes a lot of shit but how many of you would risk doxing to be best man at the wedding that saved the white race

Attached: woes-wedding.jpg (209.7 KB, 812x1078)

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

even worse

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

Didn't really get that verbal IQ smh

Attached: merch.png (841.32 KB, 1313x1398)

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

tbh they're all 100% mongs

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

Attached: bd5b6a1023b6ec9b417b0851825a16ab90e70be9d667f6dc19db9f4b62720504.jpg (24.57 KB, 440x425)

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

Imagine finally becoming a father and all your children are female

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

It's a miracle he got married in the first place he looks like the fat Kazahkstanian from the Borat movie.

Chase Cruz
Chase Cruz

It's 139, even with the dyslexia tbh.

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

fuentes jinxing himself last night

Attached: 122d8tL.jpg (64.61 KB, 640x640)

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

Attached: north.PNG (1.64 KB, 397x34)
Attached: kot.jpg (44.21 KB, 749x694)

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

t-that's not where I got the idea for that post, lad

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

his wog step brother was a guest at his jewish wedding
people still listen to enoch

Attached: bb6a5d1e1465081c426b49da2e015bd59a6b17f411457a96d7d9176023d841c4.jpg (287.46 KB, 1200x1200)

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

Is this how you keep convincing people that you're a chef?

Alexander Torres
Alexander Torres

Attached: 3a90b0bd7de3dcfe6bbc1071ec19a383482e26d5e0c549cd00cff9bea41fab9d.png (573.29 KB, 1278x993)

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

How do you measure verbal IQ?

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

fat
back tattoo
the alt-shite know how to pick em

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

we'll try not to gas you but no promises

Attached: 1556805278074.jpg (247.47 KB, 1108x1039)

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

don't gas foreskinless people either some of us are just victims

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

he has good takes tbh theres only so many e celebs that aren't normie tier to go around I need my fix, he has divorced her anyway

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

If that is actually you lad, holy fuck how have you not offed yourself?

Attached: PJWendit.jpeg (34.55 KB, 854x480)

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

Attached: Enoch-family.jpg (184.35 KB, 940x703)

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

there's a wog ITT

Attached: pepepunch.gif (421.61 KB, 359x371)

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

What's the other percentages, lad?

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

Good lad, get him banned

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

:^)

Attached: wog.PNG (12.66 KB, 390x420)

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

Enough to get paid to be one.

They give you a word and you explain the meaning(s), it's been ages since I've seen an educational psychologist tbh.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (31.28 KB, 497x544)

Jack Green
Jack Green

Literal Untermensch smh

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

pole wog

Attached: 1516155129922(1).jpg (245.28 KB, 905x881)

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

tfw correlating all these dna results to arrest bad goys

Attached: 1cda107a08f6c300126050dde7aee287e5a0ded6850ac663c5ddb1c1d5f51747.png (37.08 KB, 1131x1035)

Nathan Rivera
Nathan Rivera

sister started singing up the ra because she heard the oo practicing

Attached: 1493332139205.jpg (199.15 KB, 868x742)

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

|>
|
|

hullo fellow, slav.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (25.49 KB, 400x473)

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

good work lad
all glory to god

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

all these lads falling for the dna test memi

Attached: 1511725493376.png (13.38 KB, 650x650)

Jack White
Jack White

sat down and feel asleep in the shower again
I don't typically like dyed hair but hers looks amazing.

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

Lads literally giving their DNA information to Jews

Attached: jej.jpg (945.37 KB, 1080x1700)

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.16 MB, 1080x1322)

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

old

Camden White
Camden White

based

Attached: HorribleTerribleIslandwhistler.webm (1.4 MB, 270x480)

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

not gunna give some jewish scientists my dna f that
heres all my family alive today

Attached: name.png (14.6 KB, 489x313)

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

context

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

Attached: c3ba45f726d3d7df3c0a942837c6de501685ce6d097a368dca85a1ad888c8a24.jpg (145.2 KB, 718x623)

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

who's the skinny?

John Rivera
John Rivera

based
he didn't pay reparations to the wog

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

fuck knows

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

UN cadet squad takes on remaining white man in local town circa 2035

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

I still like Mike tbh.

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

Woes will be happy

John Edwards
John Edwards

his family hasn't live in the same 1km block for 150 years atleast
he doesn't have discernible facial features that he can see on pictures of his great grandfather from 100 years ago

ethnics out

Attached: 1511091417413.gif (16.3 KB, 750x750)

Zachary Ortiz
Zachary Ortiz

my ancestors probably threw yours down a well at some point

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

women

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (520.45 KB, 786x768)

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

Attached: 1500218958892.jpg (891.22 KB, 1149x1186)

Caleb Howard
Caleb Howard

white man takes a trip to the zoo

William Adams
William Adams

sister now same height as me

Attached: 1456289080351.jpg (93.75 KB, 601x508)

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

5"6 is tall for a girl though

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

Attached: a5d700ca01bcb6230ec87fdfe01735dc697eda0f9da3445726984fdb377724ee.png (1.7 MB, 1664x1080)

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

ooops I meant 5'6"

Landon Baker
Landon Baker

What’s the likelihood Iran kicks off lads?

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

Ugly bitch too smh

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

thinks I'm 5"6 lad

I'm 5"10

Attached: 3c3145b637f5e580b769da6e9ae466a72f07e99c552518ea229c34ba9a91ee2e.png (302.9 KB, 800x800)

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

You shouldn't let him strawman you like that lad.

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

one would assume it depends on the Israeli election in September

David Perry
David Perry

Sabre rattling which will end up as sanctions. All out military war with Iran is highly unlikely considering their allies.

Jeremiah Baker
Jeremiah Baker

honest mistake guv, I apologise most profusely and I can see now that with those two huge inches you won't need a yellow pages to stand on to reach the biscuit cupboard.

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

5'5 pride county wide

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

with those two huge inches

Attached: 8ZamVRx.jpg (59.8 KB, 944x939)

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

oh four now is it? that's like half a penis. my bad I bet you're the tallest in your class

Attached: satan-pepe.jpg (38.28 KB, 480x587)

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

unfortunately very low

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

sorry I can't hear you down there speak up pls kid

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

Sick of anti-MW propaganda on this board. Colin is NOT a NEET. He is a professional public speaker. He is a leader in the alt-right and has contributed over 10,000 tweets in support of The Movement. Colin does NOT live with his father and hasn't since 2015. Even if he did there is nothing wrong with millenials living with their parents into their thirties. Colin is NOT a gay. Art school was a long time ago and nothing happened anyway. Colin is NOT an INCEL, he had a gf when he lived in overseas and its none of your business. Everyone needs to stop mocking him for his weight issue. It is genetic and he is starting a diet on Monday. Now lets be kind to Woes okay thanks.

Attached: c703315a5da5b74d228d367c3cc46379de17b923c78fd4f13613c65c3fcd6d49.png (54.62 KB, 262x284)

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

I said your mum rocks down to the shire to get baggins'd

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

pathetic lad, just embarrassing yourself at this point

Attached: 360ebc4199240b8c9874cc730366efaa41b88bd2c07f9a67083673221106bb94.jpg (23.07 KB, 399x322)

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

t.wews

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

We just want the best for you Colin

James Cruz
James Cruz

George Lincoln Rockwell used a filter on his pipe

smh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (446.37 KB, 859x662)

Daniel Bennett
Daniel Bennett

it gets better colin, there are many council programs we can refer to you, there is a life after hate, its never too late

Attached: before-and-after-pol.png (992.54 KB, 1306x448)

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

Probably made pipe cleaning easier

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

LARPing as a kraut involves bein a big ol minge

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

6'2
embarrased
son you're not doing this right
see>>1212154

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

another tall fag showing off about his height

so insecure have you really nothing else going for you that your height is the first thing that you bring up

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

He reposts images from cuckchan /tv/
boards.4channel.org/tv/thread/116992205

Attached: 1561220227724.png (1.06 MB, 738x747)

Ayden Cooper
Ayden Cooper

wtf I love Hunt now!?!

Attached: big-think-5.jpg (77.8 KB, 1000x600)

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

This tbh

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

stop it you're ruining my buzz

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

oh dear

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (446.69 KB, 875x405)

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

i think god only lets certain souls have tall bodies
the gentle giant thing isn't a memi
manlet energy in a tall body would be disastrous

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

be 6'2
lassies at the bar give you looks every now and then

Attached: Chad-Pepe.jpg (40.93 KB, 249x249)

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

unconventionally attractive cute mute girl sad that she can't find anyone to love her… because she's a mute! A real freak!
despite this is supposed to be her character we are shown that she does get male attention
she would rather break the law and flirt with a super secret creature that's been shown to hurt humans(bite fingers off)
she ends up loving it for no reason, it's an animal in a tank
helps it escape
keeps it in her flat
has sex with it(yes really, we get to see too much)
it eats her cat but it's okay because he didn't know he can't do that
it ends with her and it escaping to sea and he grants her the ability to breathe under the sea
I was shocked how bad and lazy this was. I expected a lovecraftian horror with negative themes of racemixing and alien sea creatures. Instead it opens and ends as a romance film. It was incredibly lazy in its characters and conflict. There was no real struggle for the main character, what she did was right and she never even failed to advance what she wanted. The conflict was with a man who was sexually attracted to her and in the end he's cucked by a literal monster.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (416.97 KB, 960x536)

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

mute girl

Attached: 061213e680755e8f2b3adcaefdec2d4d22966769431b4c94503eab2aea7d0006.png (173.49 KB, 1564x1247)

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

Yeah, that's one thing the film did greatly, make her come off as cute and lovable. Almost as if women are better when not speaking

Justin King
Justin King

God I hate baby talk and how adults act around babies. I refuse to believe this is how people were with their babies throughout the ages. It's so debasing

Attached: fb9e0eb0668f9396dd6343e98befbc296a397abb70af6cc293119da33a7a60fc.png (182.25 KB, 494x464)

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

get fit and you'll drown in pussy

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

She's ugly as fuck

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

mute lass episode again?

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

adi was same height as me nuff said tbh, coping lanklets

Attached: 4ac54062c5df947f859055d692e7bbec3cef2cd1d9b47c18f20c3d111d73b5ad.jpg (28.77 KB, 720x724)

Brody Morgan
Brody Morgan

Lad you have autism, babies are great lads

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

expected a lovecraftian horror with negative themes of racemixing
why would you expect anything but the opposite?
This film was made purely to promote the image of huwhite wahmen fucking outsiders nothing else

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

Fucking boomer, I'm fit and can't even scrape the bottom of the barrel because I have no personality. Literally only confidence

William Hill
William Hill

You're clearly doing something wrong.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (112.54 KB, 640x1248)

Julian Green
Julian Green

Try hanging around a wheelchair shop lad

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

And he killed himself, manlets are always killing themselves smh

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

Lucozade Sport Raspberry Nationalism tbh lads

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (111.03 KB, 385x385)

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

Big if true

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

They are great. The people interacting with it not so much

Yeah, she does come off as really cute in a lot of the film though, well only the opening before she meets the creature really

You're right it's not like they tried to be shocking either, it was played completely normal. she was always seen as a good person by everyone. nobody even questioned it. Black friend was even excited at the thought of it having a penis

fake or not women are like this. Incredibly disgusting at how easily they debase themselves.

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

all I've had to eat all day is a small salad and 500 grams of meat
wasn't hungry when I ate it
isn't hungry now
I have also been on a 3 hour walk today
so this is the power of keto

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

Yes.
Women are like this. Been there, done that.

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

nothing but an animal who is slave to its instincts. Kill 'em all I say

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

Worse. The mussies are your historical enemies. Now, as they take positions of power over you, they will gloat and lord it over you, in remembrance of the old centuries long struggle…..victorious at last.

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

Fair play to Boris for telling them to mind their own business.
Couples have bust ups all the time and these vulture journo kikes are sniffing for a story.

David Thompson
David Thompson

tbh you might just be playing on the fact that most women are broken and have father issues.

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

I'm still convinced she's an MI6 asset.

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

Women have their uses tbh. Kids, cooking, sex.
It was a good answer, just too long.
Most of them do.
I'm almost certain this may be the case.

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

Next-door neighbour, 32-year-old nursery worker Fatimah, was among those who heard the loud dispute.
Her husband Imran (pictured), 33, said his wife had been frightened by the commotion
He said: 'She heard lots of shouting and screaming and something being smashed and broken'
Pakis snitched on Boris

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (508.75 KB, 634x476)

Ethan James
Ethan James

I like that when you look up indigenous people on Wikipedia the first thing to turn up is an American Indian wearing a cowboy hat, jeans and a plaid shirt.

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

cant stand this boomer

Xavier James
Xavier James

Tbh

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

just firmly shake your willy in front of a lass
t. boomer

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

right gonna go light the barbie

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

Don't use the crappy fuel it's poison tbh

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

bbq at mine at 8pm

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

inviting others to your bbq

Attached: 1422759583952.jpg (523.88 KB, 1400x930)

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

Where's Eddie

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

just did that to beat him

Attached: 1558309033920.png (1.2 MB, 960x960)

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

I was going to get this game but Darksouls isn't my sort of style of combat.
Is Sekiro similar?

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

Yeah it is dark souls on fucking steroids

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

Ffs

Attached: 942c677573c30b34fd00486533132111.jpg (246.87 KB, 1549x2367)

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

Boomer face off when? Bush Poster vs boomer tripfag

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

Boomer genocide woldwide

Thomas Gray
Thomas Gray

good lad
ywn fight negative metaphysical entities with edged weapons

Attached: 4dc98a44a1f5e666b09da3dba1f918e3.jpg (333.23 KB, 794x1024)

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

feel like poopy

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

Lad

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

The Sword of the Spirit is the Word of God

Attached: 520ecd3c75dad7de412591c9c0c27616ce203d32213e8231be48203857619a9d.jpeg (50.06 KB, 256x298)

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

It#s a funny word lad it makes me feel a little less poopy

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

I'm the ultimate boomer lad.
For example, now that it has gone a bit cloudy tonight I'm going to go and wax the car then get some tinnies from the shop then play doom all night until I fall into an alcoholic coma.
Get on my level kiddo

Attached: 1560607843526.jpg (318.62 KB, 1080x594)

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

Never played a video game

Andrew Powell
Andrew Powell

life is one big video game man

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

brother has played World of Warcraft since release (2004) almost every day
20,000-50,000 hours

Attached: 07db515445091174d87164edf7b0baa25458ffd762f328ada1b11f260fc78c99.jpg (21.35 KB, 640x426)

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

No it isn't

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

im working on my first effort vocaroo. ill be honest, ive been lazy
too many smart talented white man getting tricked into wasting vast amounts of energy
a 15 year old fucking game ffs

Attached: heelfire.png (161.71 KB, 640x400)
Attached: slide1.png (100.29 KB, 640x400)
Attached: slide7.png (503.41 KB, 640x400)

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

remember when the other kids were socialising and learning useful skills?

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

It's harder. I've given up on it tbh because it's basically a rhythm game.

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

Just had one steak 9 sausages and three tins of lager, have I achieved the norfpill diet yet?

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

This tbh

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (895.13 KB, 900x1211)

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

It is just a rhythm game lad

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

Sekiro isn't a rhythm game, you can chip away at the bosses while avoiding their extremely telegraphed attacks quite easily. Most bosses in the game I beat on my first try, and the harder ones take maybe 3. Not bragging, Dark Souls was harder.

Attached: a740bc789d1d4963ad338176ad7250fb.jpg (457.43 KB, 1049x779)

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

tfw no lass to cuddle then stick my willy in
Smdh

Attached: 891218cf948063f63a8568267a7d2bd73ea7c2403dc482a5c12728823dd2e34f.jpg (536.4 KB, 1000x773)

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

when some /v/tard enters the thread to lie about how good he is at his toys

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

it's going to be a lonely dead/brit/ night again

Attached: 1558967995451.jpg (279.14 KB, 941x898)

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

Fell asleep on my sofa about an hour ago. Had a nightmare about toil and now my neck is sore.

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

watching it again lads

Attached: full-metal-jacket-sgt-hartm1.jpg (133.85 KB, 600x350)

Carter Bell
Carter Bell

all those Zig Forumslads out getting gfs
and here we are

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

Steiner is probably chatting up church lass as we speak

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

same

Attached: gookwatch2.png (25.52 KB, 206x58)

Aaron Perry
Aaron Perry

if his bosswoman allows it smh

Hudson Scott
Hudson Scott

what do you tell lassies on dating sites that you don't want to talk to?

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

happy to be staying in tonight tbh

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

S-same.

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

Attached: d117f8b4fcb301ce75f925fc0d6207547f4ae59460bdf5456f1627ee0efcad6a.png (33.37 KB, 512x512)

Ryder Wright
Ryder Wright

hate the idea of being flipped like that. there's not much you can do once you're off the ground. might be safer to be a fat cunt tbh

Attached: queeny.PNG (956.92 KB, 792x576)

James Morris
James Morris

tbh. This 'ground and pound' shite that seems to be spreading always seemed inherently niggerish and scummy to me.

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

enters fights relying on his opponent to have the same morals and empathy as him

found the boomer

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

Did I say that?

Jordan Reyes
Jordan Reyes

imagine having all that money and you still end up living next door to a paki! what has this O.P. nation become?

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

yes

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

All gaemers must hang

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

enters thread with no reading comprehension
Found the wog.

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

I might have all my trouser hems cut off then velcroed back on. give someone a right shock if they flipped me and I was just standing there smiling before I smashed the cunt.

Attached: iu22ASM16O.jpg (211.79 KB, 1500x1000)

Zachary Flores
Zachary Flores

mark field did nothing wrong

i dont give a fuck if boris has a domestic with his gf

im so bored of politics

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

keeeek. Just make all your clothes tearaway so when they try to grab you, you're left naked and they don't want to fight you anymore

Nathaniel Phillips
Nathaniel Phillips

remembers those trousers some chav lads used to wear that had velcro/pop buttons down the length of the leg
Still not sure what the idea was there.

Attached: concern.jpg (52.67 KB, 728x594)

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

he didn't have poppers and a shaven head except for the fringe as a lad
he never "popped" one of the girl-chavs who also wore poppers

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

that lad who came in to school boasting about his "undercut" wherin the hair beneath his bowl cut was shaved to zero lol.

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

Never could abide chavs, now we have to fight lad.
*ground and pounds you and gives you brain damage*
I win fair and square.

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

Is there a bigger zio-cuck than John Bolton lads?

Christopher Morris
Christopher Morris

Anyone remember those rave jeans that used to be popular in the 90's for a while. Weird that as a very young kid there were fucking jeans named after or about E's in kid sizes ffs. 90's was based but also fucked and we're paying for it ever since smh

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

hmmmm

Attached: IMG-20190622-215607.jpg (321.53 KB, 1080x2220)

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

Anyone who wore that market stall trash also happened to be a total cunt. Basically a large part of the population of my school.

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

When's the multifaith vigil for Droney being held? The Iranians better allow him be sent home and given a proper burial.

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

Somebody stood by themselves all evening at the school disco smh

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

you wore cheap ass market clothes

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

that drown was worth an eighth of a billion dollars
lele

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

triggers you with childhood trauma song

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

local forum
"these people have been scouting for places to rob"
photos are all of nigs
no-one will outright say it
it's been this every time

Attached: s-(11).jpg (25.89 KB, 337x404)

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

Rave jeans? I do remember when everyone wore super baggy nig nog-aping skaterdude jeans?

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

Get them to go vigilante

Luis Moore
Luis Moore

I would personally do it myself were I able to**

Attached: DLz0BNyX4AELNib.jpg (145.01 KB, 870x1024)

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

so when are you getting a gf?

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

immorality

Attached: hitchens-depraved.jpg (41.09 KB, 512x288)

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

Attached: Baroness-Floella-Benjamin.mp4 (3.14 MB, 640x360)

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

Aaaah lad no no no.

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

SHE'S GOT A PINEAPPLE, ON HER HEAD

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

Rum, orange juice and curry for din dins

Attached: 1f6654b3007966a61258bc89fa3de0d4cb408e0a0687265f95d63ab2dd8b222a.png (501.5 KB, 720x831)

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

Fuck sake you sound like part of the Windrush generation n'all smh

Nathan Parker
Nathan Parker

Will you dance with me
No

Attached: soil.jpeg (20.21 KB, 689x795)

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

kek

Attached: 4cbe9fcf91daf0a26ece55a0ef9b8efb1b7c200d8eaf32f45a5b9ac16c0cf546.png (163.17 KB, 373x321)

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

When I find a woman who is wife material hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha**

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

SA is drunk again

Attached: 0ec1dd3eac46d036a5dc5183654bc9eb0480ff479dd0d69d5d4259d025683c89.png (7.23 KB, 640x640)

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

My patience is wearing thin with these people defiling the nation and thinking they are doing us a favour. Have seething rage 24/7 smh, if I didn't play golf twice a week I'd snap

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

cute lass at work has a colostomy bag
smh

Parker Nguyen
Parker Nguyen

colostomy bag
Fuck, now we're talking. 22st get in here we got a new arc to pursue.

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

no lad smh
tfw got too high standards for my own good
cripple wheelchair lassies are a guilty pleasure but it could never work smh. I need a normal functioning simple low IQ lassie

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

big turn off when it comes to women is seeing all these middle age angry bossy mummies controlling their kids and husbands smh

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

no no no no no

Attached: Nickedm8.jpg (126.59 KB, 750x683)

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

Holy shit I forgot there was girl who was across the ward from my Nan who had a bag, and my Nan tried to set us up, had lunch and walked around the hospital with her a few times then ghosted her after my nan got out. Fuck that has me wincing

Jayden Thompson
Jayden Thompson

hope you are ready for the colostomylass saga

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

Attached: 1561097368893.png (605.88 KB, 1080x810)

Connor Green
Connor Green

No fucking self awareness at all. It's just so disgusting the way foreigners insult us and then expect to be treated with kid's gloves.

Ethan Green
Ethan Green

Those dogs live only a few years smh, lovely they are.

Justin Perez
Justin Perez

SA's future child?

"Keegan usually goes by the pronouns "he," "him" and "his." His family says Keegan has acceptance and support at a school in their conservative, Christian town outside Austin."
twitter.com/abc13houston/status/1142213290782810113

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400.34 KB, 682x567)

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

every year henceforth we shall have a pilgrimage to honour our amazingness, Britain was shit without us
They actually think we should revere them for how they've 'enriched' us. Nothing can beat the unearned arrogance of a wog.

James Martin
James Martin

Werewolves are spooky tbh

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

Big dogs are good lads too, but this is one of the reasons I'm small dog master race.

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

beer tbh

Attached: beer-(8).jpg (50.12 KB, 340x437)

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

Good lad
Rum tbh, beer soon

Attached: 2f4feb4ef08dea936ae833f5bad6b7b53b093502b82c26627b864d7944c96500.jpg (14.31 KB, 319x331)

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

water tbh

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

teetotalers are mentally ill. They're basically admitting they aren't in control of themselves.

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

strawmanning

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

kill its parents please

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

Attached: NN54uPcAU1sGKGum.mp4 (10.96 MB, 640x360)

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

Lads…

Attached: Ronnie-Wood-floss.mp4 (1.83 MB, 720x1280)
Attached: 9b1dc8c3d13547ee353ccd349f323728f46f81fb9326f6a45f4d68d73e356ab5.jpg (51.37 KB, 885x514)

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

Probably put too much rum in the last bit of orange juice smh

Bentley Hernandez
Bentley Hernandez

Rum in OJ

Leave this place, and never comeback.

Attached: gettyimages-838296304-2048x2048.jpg (490.21 KB, 823x2048)

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

I don't have much coke left smdh

Tyler James
Tyler James

whisky and ginger ale, gin and tonic are the only acceptable cocktails

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

Whisky Sours are top tier tbf.

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

How so?

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

he's here

Lincoln Carter
Lincoln Carter

(1)
question post

Attached: b9ac08b6ea89aba824bc58a2d7cc9f245a8ab3f37eff7c138aa006afce825204.png (118.86 KB, 396x385)

Dominic Collins
Dominic Collins

answer him, mr. Strawmanner

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (324.11 KB, 522x490)

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

kek, fine. A teetotaler is someone who completely gives up a vice, usually alcohol, because he can't trust himself to even have one or two drinks now and then. He's basically admitting to himself that he isn't in control of his brain and is therefore mentally ill. In fairness, after lots of drinking or drug abuse, many "addicts" do have damagen frontal lobes and can't make good decisions anymore, but for most casual teetotalers, they're just weak people that can't control themselves.

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

she's gonna get wopped smh

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

Hm I guess. I am that way with sweets and soda tbh. When it comes to alcohol I just hate the taste and effect.

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

Lol

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

Attached: 1560549126258.jpg (124.22 KB, 1094x1230)

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

She's got a boyfriend, lad

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

lol

Attached: Capture.PNG (657.12 KB, 642x894)

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

Just woke up tbh.

Attached: J-U-S-T.png (131.22 KB, 266x427)

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

beta creep colin told
keeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Ayden Moore
Ayden Moore

Attached: DGplRQvXUAI5BhA.jpg (117.27 KB, 675x1200)

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

her hairline is more receded than his. must be doing nofap.

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

lads be a watchin’ the fog roll in, sharpenin’ their knives, spying out the ladies of the night.

Attached: 8C924013-8A3D-44D1-BE48-CAEA3116F0E2.jpeg (296.44 KB, 570x534)

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

whore killer has arrived

Attached: 4e95d23158d40510494438a34dae9530e665f659f389b5d66d2836c5b1fb0448.png (228.63 KB, 445x449)

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

being happy
hate.jpg

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

hullooo whore killer.

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

when the lass thinks you are laughing at her and not just happy to be in her company

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

Lad wdymbt?

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

cats have barbed penises.

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

lasses think
fag.

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

blistered fingers
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 003fcb724ea04dc1b9f065c4a03b69e738877955d0c4746de50c3a74e58cc00a.jpg (34.27 KB, 639x634)

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

skint me elbows tbqfwy doing manly shit you fags wouldn’t understand.

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

There are far less than 200 lads posting each minute. I conclude most are out taking advantage of the fog.

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

Blistered finger and a some wedges for dinner because my faggot cat jumped on the work surface and knocked my mini pizza over and i tried to catch it

Bentley Wright
Bentley Wright

If you had a wife, then someone would at least pretend to care.

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

Lads can’t hear the screams. Earplugs.

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

got tired of super noodles?

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

Ran out of them tbh

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

What the hell are you talking about, dumb fuck?

Jacob Reyes
Jacob Reyes

Rum and coke now

Attached: 006bf5e4b32aa1016abc8b155011f07d7b6dcfbe2367eab8835482252f688429.jpeg (141.53 KB, 1298x1285)

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

good lad smfh, with i had some rn

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

Breitbart is campaigning hard to get the NHS shuttered.

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

This big hard man itt rn

Attached: 143897799447.png (186.1 KB, 380x694)

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

Code words.

Rum=rape
coke=choke

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

thinking someone wants to join the slag

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

So, when do the intelligent commenters arrive?

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

Tbh I do like to choke lasses

Attached: 1f362b7bc31e35de851a208a4550b2898e5a012e91b789997c58ffda02f9f87c.jpg (41.54 KB, 700x473)

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

I don’t care. Don’t try to befriend me, chav.

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

2019 has been very cozy. No happenings. I mean, sure, a shooting here or there, but that’s part & parcel.

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

So, who’s into watersports?

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

All things are possible for those who believe.
I would consider if a lass was a virgin, under 23, and overall wholesome.

Ayden Gomez
Ayden Gomez

often wonder who the memmiesmith that made this was, and how many (You)s he got when he posted it in some /k/ syria thread a few years ago.

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

Women love it when you're rough. Some may not be into choking immediately, but if you introduce things more or less gradually, they're into everything you want.

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

Is it schizo?

Attached: 3db1afc53dd6af70be659aa429c3d97a10f18fa5d61e8d2c404d83f69e2aacd6.jpg (20.7 KB, 480x360)

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

26 pretty wholesome

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

posting it again

Attached: MDEneverdies.mp4 (6.98 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: e780b24db1a11d453d58e389a1f1e9b19cfe20868c331b53712a82d440b07f00.jpg (365.27 KB, 968x928)

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

I'm trying to enjoy my saturday night lad.

Attached: 1433179783928.png (289.6 KB, 958x582)

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

Poor Colin. Thats really rude. Why do girls have to be so cruel?

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

When are you asking her out?

Thomas Garcia
Thomas Garcia

He's fat, that's why.

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

Fuck off boomer

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

yeah really, spare us le weekday neetfag blackpills laddo

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

need to test the waters a bit more

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

smh sorry lads, I was listening to forever young and wanted to post it

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

Hi Colin, your face is quite good looking but get rid of the fucking belly and get some muscles.

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

watching it again lads

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

How close are you? Have you ever talked with her? How does she respond to you?

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

ironic

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (17.25 KB, 470x159)

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

not really sure only worked with her a few times (teams of 2 or 3)
she seems comfortable with me and comfortable touching me playful punching high5 etc but shes like that with everyone

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

Don’t take your gun to town son

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

sounds good, go for it
ask her out for a drink after work
while I avoid office romances myself because I avoid office these days, this is what I would do if I wanted her

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

ask her out for a drink after work
smdh that some lasses are so fucking weird when you ask this sometimes

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

smdh mutelass checks my story posts on goybook all the time, she's seen pretty much all of them recently

Attached: 0c7e423da583279512ab0f70f9bd800f3b0a0e637157312f8169d00650d211ad.png (231.15 KB, 576x590)

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

dont try and muscle in on my colostomy lass arc lad

William Anderson
William Anderson

You're probably not hot enough for her then.
You had a chance to kiss her earlobe and lips. How do you live with failure?

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

I haven't spoke to her other than saying hullo for 2/3 of a month

Attached: 0c76ba657e853013b36ee7e637985505109b65f2190cd3f94cef91bae0aecb26.png (1.14 MB, 1018x1200)

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

no more alochol left to drink

If there was a night to get wasted, it was tonight.

Attached: That-Black-Hole-Feel.jpg (511.92 KB, 740x900)

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

I want to try again with her sometime tbh smh

Attached: 43dbf1c2caddfe7ecbbf5b4e10f4c28056a8b057b72f60709411647c8b69896a.jpg (74.02 KB, 925x617)

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

Attached: firefox-rXxkJeH8HW.png (334.06 KB, 550x455)

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

no more alochol left to drink
That's why I bought rum some days ago tbh, always worth having a bottle of spirit in case you run out of beer

Attached: 0e7684fe7ec263039f7a5e993931dc9ae73b145c7335ecb88057c14293bedb55.png (229.66 KB, 450x429)

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

If there was a night to get wasted, it was tonight.
Also why lad?

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Attached: That-Critical-Feel.jpg (23.44 KB, 365x394)

David Price
David Price

running out of alcohol
such a zoomer problem. keep your fridge and cupboards stocked fags. simple as

Attached: 1414185897432.png (306.75 KB, 579x455)

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

Just in general being treated like shit by everybody around me.

Attached: That-Tired-Feel.png (22.36 KB, 633x758)

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

Don't get too down lad, just keep going. There will be people out there that will enjoy your company

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

lads cellphones have destroyed human interaction in meatspace. it is absurd level now, normies all look at each other out of the corner of the eye and nobody smiles anymore. its so disgusting

Attached: d0923df8c393f552d3b87fb31977bbc40f9bb51cb938f55276b02b18016a2ac1.png (969.83 KB, 741x679)

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

Finished off the vodka,anyone for tesco premium lager?

Attached: apocalypto.jpg (50.67 KB, 693x390)

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

I am glad I am a shut in proto boomer celebate if that is what normies do, sit in rooms with each other and look at phones while a TV provides ambient sounds to drown out all thoughts

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

this comes from not being able to stand up for yourself properly, which in turn comes from mean refrigerator mothers which in turn comes from shitty boomer dads that were more interested in extending their youth into their 40s than preparing their sons for life.

iktf lad and it's always tempting to just erupt at someone when they say something but obvioulsy there's consequences to that.

Lucas James
Lucas James

tfw it's fucking boiling hot

Attached: 31b2625398e71a9c9c8bab800a05ebae79174de3d922f093dcc834c2fe45bcdc.png (629.83 KB, 539x699)

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

this good lad

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

Mayan Home Alone

Evan Jenkins
Evan Jenkins

Attached: 8ae645c2729e64e0050d9668c24d0c49fd7ba153ce2b1f373ef1ab7141124f73.jpg (48.84 KB, 640x630)

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Chilean Mrs Doubfire

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

this comes from not being able to stand up for yourself properly, which in turn comes from mean refrigerator mothers which in turn comes from shitty boomer dads that were more interested in extending their youth into their 40s than preparing their sons for life.
stahp

Attached: chihiro-komiya-02.jpg (15.09 KB, 315x420)

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

stahp poster has returned
smdh

Attached: 6f27ed112bea4e0320a6e8efd887d3a07d41263b1dc95c999e4695cf3d98174d.jpg (105.45 KB, 1200x675)

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

for fuck sake

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

Attached: 1560989744679.png (560.05 KB, 639x974)

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

High-Rise (2015). Adaption of the JG Ballard novel, directed by the fella who did A Field In England, features some capeshit actor in the main role, Jeremy Irons, the bloke who does Angelos Epithemiou. This was a good film, I give it a solid 4 out of 5, would torrent again

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

If I ever ran into a labour activist or antifa I’d bash their face in.

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

You can stand up for yourself and make the other person feel like the unjustified tit they are by having a little conviction in your beliefs, lad.

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

Based

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

Modern society destroying lasses, she was shit before but even worse after

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

watching iraq war 2 documentaries again
they are talking about encountering ground resistance for the first time during the invasion and expecting them to surrender like in the first gulf war but actually iraqis would desperately run up to british tanks with rpgs in an attempt to slow their advance.

Attached: honkler-drunk.jpg (48.75 KB, 640x637)

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

Billie Eilish is fucking gross smdh

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

Jew industry fuckers

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

Smh how modernity destroys women.

They literally cannot handle this amount of attention it will inevitably result in overt self destructive behavior

Zachary Bailey
Zachary Bailey

youtu.be/-JRKvETaw4M?t=463

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

Link?

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

Jesus Christ she aged so much in one year…

Attached: 1537653658743.jpg (61.84 KB, 403x577)

Jack James
Jack James

12:08

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

Just looked her up no way she is 17!

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

curse of the zoomer queen

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

ywn choke Billie Eilish

Attached: 2bddac6b6448826cd9cc805fed73e1432df7a109acaaf72942be355466385d2e.png (53.92 KB, 454x453)

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

dsl's tbh

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

dsl
tbh pwhoar, give her jaw ache with my big thicc dick

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

Hope this is included in Cyberpunk 2077 tbh

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

mutelass doesnt exist

Attached: aa9248cc31d8558ad20c8e8022350dd4b54d5142413954320f009c5a48dfc62d.png (61.21 KB, 700x700)

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

she does smh, and she's a qt

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

poo lass might though

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

drake's coffee cake tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (4.04 MB, 1920x1080)

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

drake's coffee cake tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.96 MB, 1920x1080)

Colton Hall
Colton Hall

delayed posting
smdh

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

Who is poo lass? I know steiner is poo lad

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

Attached: 11217889373-a7b40047d4.jpg (112.39 KB, 500x379)

Joseph Young
Joseph Young

Attached: flute-dwarf.webm (15.62 MB, 1280x720)

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

jew comedy
smdh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.94 MB, 1920x1080)

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

unironically this we need to save our lasses from the gangster computer god

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

lads we need to start esoteric platonist boxer cults and stage a redneck boxer rebellion against the machine in a manner that brings forth an eternal tradition that always existed outside the machine

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.06 MB, 1920x1080)

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

boxer rebellion

Attached: drugs-uncle-chang-opium.jpg (86.47 KB, 640x793)

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.26 MB, 1920x1080)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.5 MB, 1920x1080)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.3 MB, 1920x1080)

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

im not kidding

Attached: p-trailer-park-boys-robb-wells.jpg (37.77 KB, 300x300)

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

the boxers literally did nothing wrong

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

only platonist boxer cults can defeat the standing array

Attached: martin.jpg (72.55 KB, 780x585)

William Bell
William Bell

ywn be an outcast platonist boxer wandering the juggalo tribal wastes saving people from creaturas and white trash

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

ywn become the master of the tumbling dempsey fist style and use sacred geometry in your foot work to reduce the Ψυχή of your opponent until they explode

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

h

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

Attached: tatianastandart.jpg (21.33 KB, 422x350)

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

Neighbours are doing cocaine and having loud sex again

Attached: 1552951747658.png (32.83 KB, 249x440)

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

Attached: 9d424261e00615aa3e650d44f061e7c4cea1a773151c9c6b16a9511c9c1101f5.png (73.12 KB, 562x272)

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

shouldn't think any william that's studied fighting to any degree would be successful at fighting tbh

Isaac Stewart
Isaac Stewart

klitchko is a slavic william

Attached: 1516510295693.png (57.79 KB, 680x680)

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

my dad told me that you don't need to fight and that he was able to solve every difference he'd ever had by talking to his opponent. Very grateful for the advice.

Attached: boomboomboomboom.png (413.21 KB, 640x426)

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

'just ignore them' was my mums advice when i was at school

Attached: 9071d109fd9639970d356872ae7e5822df5899224bc1f6519d31ab85abb72af3.gif (113.01 KB, 600x600)

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

,mee too lad and it was the most shite thing to say to a boy

Attached: ca5cda046bec15371a97385ff9459fa10587c1f84323314199ad5cab135669fd.png (34.61 KB, 283x203)

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

violent kid
told to suppress it
get bullied in school because I couldn't punch anyone

Attached: 1452832493060.jpg (213.67 KB, 1077x944)

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

lad it was so bad. there's never been a bigger generational disconnect than boomers (real boomers 57+ year olds) and their children. The cunts had no idea how hard i got bullied by Asiatic tribesmen that they celebrated being brought in to the place.

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

My mum used to tell me off for bullying other kids.

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

and then when you finally do something and fight back you get 'well is there any wonder you get bullied' in response

Attached: a66f6bcd2393478c0c73adbf49e50b6ea4bc620db38f166e3962c2f2504be6da.jpg (109.84 KB, 700x700)

Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia

Attached: Come-here-m80.jpg (34.3 KB, 517x476)

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

how long would you lads last in the norfpit?

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

when I fought back the bullying stopped it was my awakening to stop listenin to mummy all the time

Luke Green
Luke Green

holy fuck this is wild. how are they both so unafraid of getting punched?

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

Attached: q5djP1SeutLOm5as.mp4 (5.54 MB, 752x720)

Lucas White
Lucas White

I wouldnt hang about through the rap into.

Noah Hughes
Noah Hughes

would be a force if i'd been sent to the norfpit at 12

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

get bullied
fight back
get bullied for fighting back
dont fight back
get bullied for not fighting back
tell someone
get bullied for snitching
do nothing
get bullied for doing nothing
walk away
they follow you and get bullied more
can't win tbh

Attached: 1517326752621.png (406.68 KB, 796x1060)

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

I would probably lose in the norfpit because I have only just recently learned burger boxing somewhat and burger boxing relies more on movement than what allows in that small space

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

there actually was a kind of norfpit at my school. it was a gravel park a few miles away and there would be fights that everyone would watch. I don't remember there ever being huge bloodshed but there was always hype about whatever lads were going to square up.

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

Fapping to some rather degenerate things tonight lids.

Attached: Teen-Goddess-shit-2.jpg (1.74 MB, 3415x1671)

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

Attached: reviewbrah-ends-it.png (884.61 KB, 828x1000)

Bentley Gonzalez
Bentley Gonzalez

Graveyard shift.

Attached: brit-bois.jpg (302.88 KB, 1502x975)

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

Attached: 51d323a66a4b77b86c492b594bd8077fecca5e450a0dcadbf8e1e9a575d115cd.png (454.87 KB, 1080x1080)

Jack Carter
Jack Carter

have any of you seen a real german girl? even the ugly ones are peng as fuck. Something's going on over there.

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

wtf lad

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

Attached: nigger-eating-sand.mp4 (1.5 MB, 360x360)

Josiah Butler
Josiah Butler

Attached: women-are-niggers.webm (6.31 MB, 750x422)

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

those pakis in the front row laughing

Attached: 2f3eb2b42e17727f5aea2d892f2666fd7ebf8dad15956b2ae0ccd1ffb2e0d5dd.jpg (65.32 KB, 1024x1024)

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

Well, I'm gonna watch a few YouTube videos then sleeps.

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

Attached: The-Honk-ler-(1972-original).webm (4.49 MB, 1080x720)

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

Attached: MuscularChristianity.webm (5.26 MB, 640x360)

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

american humour

Attached: 24bf4cc281261fc90c3f6d93980a7361c3b864bc20f1456663578f1f78bc9246.png (21.58 KB, 362x358)

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

peng

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

not coming to Zig Forums via 4brit/int/ then /tv/QTthreads then 4/brit/pol then here

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

Attached: Cringe.gif (746.83 KB, 499x499)

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

you won't be laughing when i'm the mod of /newbrit/

Attached: 1464858895172.jpg (12.84 KB, 320x320)

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

had some time to think, my posts were cringey.

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

you won't be laughing when i'm the mod of /newbrit/

Attached: disapproving-assburger.gif (1.27 MB, 320x240)

David Anderson
David Anderson

keke, i was just meneing. is it still spic?

Attached: spicposter-pilgrim.jpg (2.03 MB, 4500x3000)

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

tfw watching capeshite

Attached: 3f6c5ae497b144b3883b96462a00c22070f0144a57a5693dc1d49702f84277b0.gif (1.6 MB, 398x400)

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

what capeshite?

Isaac Johnson
Isaac Johnson

batman begins is the only acceptable capshite imho

Cooper White
Cooper White

Iron Man 3

Attached: 11e3c2a8e49b130a988a9e82898007c6c4c5d346062aed0b8cc7a4456aeb4ef1.gif (82.05 KB, 300x100)

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

i think i watched iron man 1 in the cinema back with my friends which i had then. is le suit man married to his hot assistant yet? that seemed to be the arc they were going for back in 2009

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

Don't know about married (but they're together), can't remember 2, but the ending of 3 is shite. Stick thin Paltrow fucking saves the day

Attached: 1553297987418.gif (1.28 MB, 480x355)

Xavier Wright
Xavier Wright

she asks him to stop messing about tinkering with his iron man suits so he self destructs every suit

Attached: disapproving-assburger.gif (1.27 MB, 320x240)

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

Woes promising a video we might see in a few months if he can be bothered uploading the full version

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

smh
when hubbae be in dat shed tinkering an u leave

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

Woes can fuck off tbh, faggot never finishes anything he starts

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

like saving the white race smh

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

keeeeeeeeeeeek, this is Black Pigeon Speaks

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.25 MB, 1366x768)

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

It's no wonder why he demands everyone cover his face, he's blatantly a Jew

Attached: 1560127693640.gif (1000.87 KB, 640x480)

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

Yorkshire blue and some blue top milk for breakfast.

Attached: raw-keto-pill.mp4 (2.61 MB, 1280x720)

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

coo/k/ always posting dutch shite

Attached: what-the-fuck-am-I-looking-at.gif (1.14 MB, 446x469)

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

being thick as shit

Attached: Pentti3.png (3.55 MB, 1740x2141)

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

wew, our lad at 4:40

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

598df9

posts Spede Pasanen

calls Pentti Linkola Dutch

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (214.38 KB, 604x483)

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

this autism from the nonce mod that edits his own posts

Attached: 215e1a81c46f94bf20e037b462a80cfc29228dfa6ec1f99be286df237f093de0(1).png (272.21 KB, 570x567)

Blake King
Blake King

Morning lids

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

yeah w/e m8

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

At least a don't groom children with rum and OJ.

Ian White
Ian White

coo/k/ on suicide watch

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

Colorado shooter says he targeted kids over gender taunts

apnews.com/b0c59aad12cc4169b368215a2b830fce

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (535.09 KB, 800x533)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.08 MB, 1500x856)

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

Trannies being perfectly sane as always

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

genuinely feel sorry for zoomers and young millenials. they don't understand the hell they're experiencing

Attached: 1436759786767.jpg (52.67 KB, 728x594)

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

nice lass at the shops making eyes at me but I avoid her because she's handing out samples of some special blend of tea that's supposed to go well with soy "milk" and I know that if she offers me a sample I'll sperg out about how SOY "MILK" ISN'T FUCKING MILK FUCKING HELL IT'S NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND - UNLESS SOMEONE SQUEEZED IT OUT OF A MAMMAL'S TITS IT JUST FUCKING ISN'T MILK THAT'S JUST HOW IT WORKS
A bit disappointed in myself tbh but at the same time not really. A man's got to have standards.

milk is milk n bean juice ain't
simple as
end of

I envy their ignorant bliss, but at the same time I do pity the ones who'll eventually wake up and see what's going on. It's going to be one hell of a shock.

Attached: autistic-screeching-me.png (14.78 KB, 232x265)

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

his dad never told him to punch them back twice as hard
poofters out

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

alcopops

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

Import more pakis.

Attached: fagage.png (231.23 KB, 320x439)

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

that bit with the saxophone
choon that

kick the pakis out and replace them with orangutans tbh

Attached: orangutang-dog.mp4 (3.56 MB, 480x360)

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

yeah that was my point. my dad was an absentee soufcunt and i don't really like the man.

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

absentee

Attached: i-know-that-feel,-lad.png (41.68 KB, 500x461)

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

i wonder where that village qt is now. probably married to some londonfag. shaking my head.

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

Interrupts the fight to give a 15 second count every time they stumble a tiny bit

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

The girl I fancied as a young lad is on bumble. She has a few tattoos though, im not into tats.

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

how many times do boomer fags need to be told that "getting a lass" doesn't because they are "easy" doesn't work, they are easy for chads this has been proven over and over and over, as an average man you get virtually nothing unless you are lucky, just shut your ignorant bluepilled mouths

Attached: 33vxhed2htq21.jpg (70.29 KB, 768x768)
Attached: 1531577966093.jpg (109.61 KB, 700x605)
Attached: 1558010006987.png (967.47 KB, 1080x1920)
Attached: gbv201qqm2p21.jpg (46.83 KB, 1009x767)
Attached: ZdXNht69IHxSokJPCGzNipUpUluCGfm9yQNepfhjU1Q.jpg (97.16 KB, 1024x599)

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

Don't worry, lad, there'll be plenty of choice lasses to claim as spoils of war in the chaos that'll soon be unfolding.

Attached: dehumanize-pepe.jpg (111.89 KB, 837x673)

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

he isn't preparing for day x

Attached: 3096f5c259957e5117fbc03471b2a3b73f4c0ea5b01741dd31b4ec985d08273a.jpg (48.14 KB, 683x475)

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

Its meant to be independence day
Still not independent
New machine when tbh

Attached: 490ee027eff4643c1f904df5378bf54b43446da2873560906f3e1dd545c9b88a.jpg (152.35 KB, 768x1100)

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

Attached: 46c262fdc46e6d3f01a476f5adf702605c184229f44f4d553cb317bf7cd6b640.mp4 (8.73 MB, 640x360)

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

have drunk 22 tinnies and am still able to post
wew, might be my last shitpost.

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

Lad stop whining if you NEED pussy that bad then step up

Attached: white-van-man.jpg (12.44 KB, 400x400)

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

Lad stop whining if you NEED pussy that bad then step up

Attached: white-van-man.jpg (12.44 KB, 400x400)

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

tbh

David Green
David Green

I used to love Sunday drinking, start early watch football or Forumula one, then drink the day through, and panic and have to run out and get 12 more cans at closing time and go through monday. It's fine because you aren't necking them tbh, not like a 'lads' night put when the next few days are suicide watch from hangover and drug depression

Lincoln Watson
Lincoln Watson

Make it a full 24.

Attached: 0af0a8b199e5d03a5055384d1b304453d79abc8f8a52a9afecaf70dc8b1dcc02.jpg (103.01 KB, 788x944)

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

Fresh

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

all these drunkards

why am I the only cunt not compelled to drink

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

Chink on the podium in F2

Attached: dog3.jpg (8.47 KB, 255x169)

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

I don't drink much lad, had about four sessions this year

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

not linking big clive

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

good lads

David Kelly
David Kelly

1985 was 34 years ago
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Maybe you've got some fulfilling hobbies, or a family that still talks to you, or you enjoy your job. No need to rub it in, lad.

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

lel

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

leli

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

lelil

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

ylilau

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

Maybe you've got some fulfilling hobbies, or a family that still talks to you, or you enjoy your job.

Attached: ralph-fiennes-as-voldemort.jpg (47.92 KB, 360x452)

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

1) Alcohol tastes disgusting
2) Its 3 quid for 1 pint
3) Its literally poison, you're paying to kill your own brain cells
4) If you get 2 pints in me, I'm ranting like Hitler about the Jews and drawing a crowd and all the consequences associated with such behavior
5) Drunkenness is a sin
6) They are called SPIRITS for a reason.

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

1) no it doesn't don't be a poof
2) yeah it's pricey but that's the fault of a corrupt gov't, not booze
3) wew calm down lad it's not that bad
4) that's you being a lightweight and a spastic
5) don't get drunk
6) wew lad calm down

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

Freddie Mercurys go radio rental
twitter.com/stolen_london/status/1142427488758456320
state of these replies

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

whats it like being mentally unstable lad

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

no it doesn't

soufman larper, god you are such an annoying boomer

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

1) I disagree
2) Brew your own
3) See above
4) Stop being ashamed of your views
5) Stop drinking before you get drunk, then
6) Would you reject the Holy SPIRIT and worship the Holy Duo instead, lad?

Gavin White
Gavin White

why are you so angry, have a pint and calm down

Attached: nige-beer.jpg (36.93 KB, 634x367)

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

newbrit? yeah I know it why

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (373.4 KB, 642x756)

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

8 YEAR OLD HIGHLAND BLACK

£13.49

Simple as.

James Bennett
James Bennett

I bet you a billion fucking quid that THIS TIME they'll be blaming it on fucking bullying and not the gun.

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

its funny
both my bros are autists
IM THE NORMAL ONE WHO WENT TO A GRAMMAR SCHOOL SMARTER THAN ALL YOU TBH

Matthew Green
Matthew Green

IM THE NORMAL ONE
he says, screaming in capslock

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

fresh

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

people who post doomer menes should be executed

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit