4chan is writing CIA operations

Don't ask me how I know, but the NYT "op-ed" was actually a fake. The Dems basically saw the Q-user stuff and decided to use it for themselves. user who has ever visited board culture can see the fakeness of those words in the article. Everything you see the democrats doing you saw 4chan and Zig Forums doing first

1. Email leaks? Just happened in the Supreme Court hearings
2. Q-user? That's the NYT op-ed piece
3. Memes? The dems are creating "meme laboratories" to combat hate
4. Labeling everything with negative labels and blaming manbabies for everything? That's 4chan blaming Tumblr for all their problems
5. Investigating Trump collusion with Russia? That's Hillary and the e-mails.

It should be noted that the organization within the Democratic deep state is quite hard to break into. They have secret meetings where you are swept for bugs and have audio recording dampeners installed in the rooms. The majority of deep state people are not in Trump's administration but from the legislative branch of Congress. They are a group of very high ranking members who want to see power shift from the USA to a global government overseeing all countries. This is why countries like Germany, Italy, Saudi Arabia all put money into Hillary Clinton's "Clinton Foundation" during the election process. She was going to help them build that world government that would oversea everything (while America paid for most of it mind you.). Trump's election put a stop to that world government plans and so you are seeing a lot of angry people trying to attack him.

Remember guys, they are watching and learning from you, don't be afraid to throw people off with fake stuff every now and again. Trap them into making mistakes only you will notice. BUT NEVER reveal how you know they are lying. It's like in poker, when you learn someone's tells you never reveal you know it. You just keep letting them make mistakes

Attached: This Should Be illegal.mp4 (1280x720, 3.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCwv7-kYxIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kike free first post

So they are basically a massive cargo cult with no sense of humor?

The jews are taking other peoples' ideas?

Attached: einstein.jpg (220x274, 13.56K)

Q predicted you would say this.

you are a teenager who thinks he knows what is going on, and you have told us generalities that we already know

CHAN
POSTER IM REPLYING TO
FAGGOT
SUCKS COCK
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

These are professional people. Adults if you will. They are not interested in being funny, they are interested in winning and controlling. 4chan and Zig Forums are basically writing the playbook for how they can oppress the next generation.

Notice how all the "gates" ended up losing. Because they attacked the media, while the corrupt people got the media to work with them. If you want to win you have to learn how to make people admire you and fearmonger to keep people scared

it would be good to create memes that have no value, see who attaches to it and uses it. /bmw/ should from the start have had counter-meme ops going to see what orgs are piking them up and re-tooling them to the leftist narrative

Attached: 1378247897558.jpg (400x452, 75.43K)

faggot

It doesn't matter, people will ultimately accept the default even if they don't like it. If all they have are the approved memes then people will enjoy the memes by default. You see it psychologically all the time. People get used to the pattern they convince themselves they like it. It's not until some external force breaks them out of that pattern that they see the problems. This is how the new oppression happens. Control the communication. Social media especially is very effective to the uninitiated. That's why you see so many big investors trying to get in on social media. If they can control who can talk to who they can control you and your friends.

Leaking classified government information for political gains is an old KGB strategy.
Q isn't exactly a pioneer.
He just proved it can be used against the ones that figured it out.

But user, 4cuck and Zig Forums does it for teh lulz. And for free to boot. Maybe that's the secret ingredient?

fuck you (((einstein))), you didn't even come up with the fucking constant, the speed of light!

Instead you made me read 100 pages of pure garbage at school with fake piss for "reasoning" how you came up with the piss, and it was just that PISS! URINE!

I am ashamed that I even sort of believed my teacher back then
FUCK YOU FAKE ASS KIKELORD

Man.. this fucker needs to be fucking flushed

It needs to be said that now is the time to start paying attention. If you think the same governments that facilitate terrorism all over the planet want to access your data to in good faith to do nothing other than foil terrorist plots, you are nothing short of naïve.

Checked
Then they've fallen for the largest trap of them all

Lodestar is a reference to the pole star, Polaris.

Zig Forums(estar/aris) was right again!

Leaking government intel was used before, however the op-ed specifically was them seeing what was happening with q-user and thinking they could use it effectively against Trump. They watch these boards closely and study them psychologically to know what people will buy and what they won't. Basically these boards are the guinea pigs to find out how to manipulate on a large scale.

As to the "lulz" you notice the memes that last the longest are for the "lulz" but you see a lot of political memes that pop up and die fairly quickly after they stop pushing it. That's their strategy with online manipulation. Just quick 1 to 2 week popup memes that get their message across and get people to share fake news

Simpler than that. They're freemasons, user, and the Republicans have them too.

Attached: cultists.jpg (704x960, 61.42K)

Freemasons are idiots they couldn't pull this off

Not good memes based in truth.

Attached: putin-voter-id-meme-1024x512.jpg (1024x512, 85.74K)

Do you know what a college degree is?
Do you know what it really is?
Do you know that the term 'deep state' is a masonic codeword itself? (Double e's mean 33.)

Q didn't leak anything.

Do you know what masonic reversal is? Of course you do. I never joined the cocksucker cult but I know all the code words, and I will educate all the precious sheep you fleece until they gang up on you and you're the one at the bottom of a dark Scottish lake, many miles away.

Go away, Q-LARper.

This is why I support esoteric shitposting, it spooks the jew.

Attached: cozy wizard.jpg (727x1000 36.04 KB, 164.21K)

Not too far fetched. US taxpayers pay trillions to fund the government every fucking year now. And we still owe 21+ trillion in debt the Government got us into. Its reasonable to believe with all this power, money and time they have available at their fingertips that they're planting themselves all around us to stir up disinfo and psyops (great example Qnon larping, or 'Israel is based' BS). Just take notice, if they're not shilling, they're at minimum still watching us.

If anything Trump only stalled the "NWO" agenda a bit, or perhaps he's trying to make a "better deal" toward a global government, don't know which. But make no mistake Trump was a small monkey wrench thrown inside the system… it messed a few things up, but nothing that can't be fixed by future administrations. And believe me, if or when they get back into the throwns of the White House, they are not going to give us a very good time.

General memes are fun

Attached: How admin asks for sex_0d6bbd_6431068.jpg (1200x730, 126.66K)

I agree, which is why people need to work harder. It needs to be more than memes. People in charge need to be held accountable

Attached: Do you agree with obama not a fan of barry_6e1fa2_6474779.jpg (1200x1200, 307.35K)

We are going to bring such a ruin upon them, the very Earth will remember it for eons.

Attached: 1453FDAC-4C77-4C90-876F-FD7FDFC2A266.jpeg (1024x960, 105.09K)

The op-ed was nothing new. In fact one of the first things they tried. Just trying to get him out of balance before the midterms. Pretty much shows that they have a lot of yes men and few strategists.
One would think that they would figure it out in the 500 or so years that the mass media exists. Dumb bastards still playing checkers while the game turned into chess. Only yes men.
Poor dumb bastards.

Attached: logh99b.jpg (640x480, 52.86K)

I don't know how they can think I will buy anything with the Jew York Times trash logo on it. I stopped reading that yellow garbage years ago. Analyze that you kikes. Might want to use different outlets.

So true. Leftist incompetence and complete reliance on incompetent authority is how we will win this game. They can't think for themselves. Their side almost requires it. No innovation. No original thought.

Q had recently named mossad. Could be fake hope but they are not shilling for Israel blatantly.

It's still fake whether or not it's saying something you agree with.

I think the problem with these boards is they really REALLY underestimate the level of subversion happening. Constantly calling Democratic tactics "stupid" when in fact it's a long term slow burn kind of plan. Sure they were thrown off guard by the election but after that they brushed their wounds off and started rebuilding and rebranding. Regardless if they are correct in the morals they are being very effective turning people away from Trump, the "undecideds".

The NYT piece was exactly that. it was to make Trump scared of who he could trust in his own cabinet. It was not meant as a article for the people. They chose the NYT especially because they knew Trump reads it. It was to make Trump distrust the people around him. The article itself was not geared towards the general public

The line "there are people in the white house who will check his worse impulses" was a direct line to try to get Trump mad. The wording of the article was very deliberate. It was meant to poke at Trump.

Nice filename, joan.

You're actually incorrect "thinking for yourself" doesn't help you in large scale fights. The hivemind can win easier than the side with mostly individuals. The show Game of Thrones explained this concept I think better than anyone "Which is the larger number 5 or 1?" "one. One army, a real army, united behind one leader with one purpose. Our purpose died with the Mad King."

TBH the rallying around Trump died after the election. Now it's just a bunch of factions with no organization always getting blindsided by every move the other side makes.

CRINGE

Attached: 1524067560696.png (436x536, 143.2K)

"It ain't dumb if it works"

Trips confirm.

Attached: Kekpower.PNG (1600x1200, 20.67K)

That's not how they do it, since you claim to know their dirty shit you should know they do it by hanging user.

Yeah, no.

Took me 2 months and 7 re-reads before I finally figured out that since I was intelligent in every other area of study, "Relativity" was relatively bullshit word salad with loosely tied-in plagiarisms unfitting to his narrative.
Just another jew thief.

I have since come to the conclusion that every other "jewish" scientist is really an ex German NatSoc scientist that traded his life after the war for the jew privilege of calling him one of their own.

not recently. Always has.

Despite the MASSIVE shilling that surrounds Q, when I observe the reactions on both sides, I am learning a lot. Enough that I think we can actually appeal to the reason of the "serf" class jew. They run a caste system and being the lowest rung of the caste means you will NEVER, regardless of talent or otherwise, excel above your rank in society.
This is their greatest weakness as they are forcing their serfs to interact with us on a constant basis.

The light always prevails. Always.

Attached: Q_MOS_Callout1.PNG (618x357 16.95 KB, 109.24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dCwv7-kYxIQ

1:07-1:11

No you won't and no it won't. I'll be waiting.

I don't envy the team tasked with monitoring midgets in clown suits.

Jesus christ you guys don't understand how science works. Science is about expanding on what people before you did. Science is a marathon you ultrareactionary liberal. It's not "plagerism" to see works before you and try to improve them. THAT'S HOW ALL SCIENCE WORKS YOU ABSOLUTE CLOD

Attached: foolishness.mp4 (326x184, 1.09M)

Spoken like a jew.

fuck off

song was better than the point you were trying to make

You don't know what science is.

t. doesn't remember that Relativity challenged all previously known theories of the physical universe.

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." – Albert Einstein

Or…. you could let them and everyone else know. Then they up their game, and you up your game, and you have faith that you will win because you and yours are better than they and theirs.

Oh come on.
Go back to your last "EVERYTHING IS A CIA PSYOP GUISE" thread.

Attached: reddit.png (960x720, 515.57K)

That's Ned Stark levels of stupid

"don't ask me how I know"
Isn't that what Q also says?
And isn't that how we are to also take the op ed you claim is fake?

Your (((fallacy))) is (((appeal to authority))) - namely yourself, a literal anonymous nobody. Fuck that niggyboo shit right there. Go sell steaks door to door or something, retard.

I'm not asking you to listen to me. Just look at the situation and decide for yourself. I'm not gonna take your hand and tell you what to believe. I have limited knowledge and I shared it. let's see if you actually want something to be done about it

Yea probably. I should avoid the false hope that anyone with any current power will do anything.

You glow in the dark

You are a cia psyop

Don’t contextualize reality by framing it against jewish media propaganda, user.

The problem with Trump supporters is they are very blunt and straightforward. Makes you easily predictable

Lurk more.

Attached: 16950483201565d930bd6d288216e7c61ddda161a21582ec80118bb7bf00878b.gif (163x118, 421.89K)

The dems are creating "meme laboratories" to combat reality.

perception is reality. learn that

This is something I never understood. If Q is a psyop (and I tend to believe it has to be, merely because it's so vague and worded in a way that triggers a mindless faith response in dumb boomers, never making clear connections) then why do they make their dumb sheep come into contact with us?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x640, 698.53K)

Because it makes the entire right wing look stupid. Remember the California wildfire not long ago? That was set by a guy who followed "Q".

You are missing the original

Attached: dangerous MSM -obama.jpg (1200x1200, 322.42K)

You will literally never fight back in any way.

Couldn't they have done the same thing by hosting this Q thing on Facebook? Almost entirely out of our reach (fake accounts aside), and in the home turf of boomers and gullible idiots? Not to mention extensive datamining tools, much better than the datamining on Zig Forums.

I don't see why they would spend money to "virally" meme Zig Forums. As most of Q is discussed on Zig Forums and not half. (that said the boards here look like a bot's lair, either that or qtards are real NPCs in the flesh)

Attached: we dont even have enough computer for that.webm (640x360, 7.71M)

See below analysis for posts by user ID:

b24e93: 17 (22.97%)

Check 'em!

DUBS
> 88's (2 total; 40.00%)

> 00's (1 total; 20.00%)
> 33's (1 total; 20.00%)
> 99's (1 total; 20.00%)

TRIPS
> 777's (1 total; 100.00%)

Attached: 7ff8cbbd812d4ea9919e9cffb0bc1a78.jpg (602x481, 42.21K)

Rule 9

Attached: Rules of the Internet.png (700x1000, 89.04K)

Well, this is where alot of anti MSM stuff pops up online. Seeing as this Q thing is SUPPOSED to be right wing [which it isn't seeing as their think tank was exposed back in JULY.] Wouldn't it be convenient for the left if one of these Q peeps magically did something violent? The MSM would have justification to scream for congress to clamp down on free speech.

One day we will win, and we must remember to turn all of those laws against them.

That'll only work provided we all go to the voting booths this fall and vote right wing. We've all already seen what happens otherwise. We have a two tier justice system. If we have a RED WAVE instead, we can finally put an end to this nonsense at least for a few years.

user, your optimism is so charming, if you think that's enough

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (266x190, 55.87K)

When you have to lay down to hug your husband
When your dog is fat
When suicide is best option

OP, fuck off back to 4chins you larpy, cunt.

They are admitting they are outclassed which means they will redouble their efforts to shit up any alternative communications platforms (CIA is the one who ruined Usenet after all) while trying to learn as much as they can scraping the boards and running psych evals on us in the form of bait threads, eventually identifying the top memesters and turning them with comps or cash. This is a hot digital war and (((they))) will not give up easily, the future direction of the world is quite literally at stake here.

They will fail because like The Enemy in Tolkien's works, their best creations are mere perverted simulacra. What have they spent so far trying to contain this alt-culture which not only pervades every nook and cranny of the Internet and real life now, but which appears to be much more appealing than fake vampire Tay Sachs hebrew street theater?

We're in for a treat because doubling down is their entire end-game, even if it's ill advised they keep doing it. Sit back and enjoy the show, and remember that Pizzagate is real and there are billionaires on trial right now for it.

The shitpost that started the "dossier" started on cuckchan. Maybe it would be best if they somehow got shut down.

You fucking retard.
If you believe this you're going to be euthanized on your subhuman IQ alone.

But more likely, you're a kike trying to muddy the waters. You'll be executed on your DNA. Sweet dreams, Ezra.

the fact this isn't livestreamed is an offence

oh lawdy it's a larp about a larp ontop of a larp about another larper who was larping about a larp to larp for another larper

Speak for yourself, kike. Get used to those IDs. We'll tattoo you with them when he time comes.

Esoterics outside their understanding are especially effective. When a shitty corner of the net no one has ever heard of, that specializes in "Bottle-cap collections and extreme-ironing competition" imagery, memes a President into office, eyebrows tend to raise.

fug

Attached: spurdo_chibi.jpg (480x480, 20.12K)

Holy fug we discovered something beyond comprehension. The universe actually talks to us.

yes, I agree: asians shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel

SAGE HIDE REPORT REPORT REPORT

reported

Read Morgan. They put your body at the bottom of a lake.

This. The "muh larp" shit is at Gamergate levels, which actually gives Q even more credibility. If the kikes here would just STFU about Q instead of assigning goonish names like Qcumber maybe it wouldn't have spread. My non-political family even knows about Q now.

Cass Sunstein, Clinton operative specifically.

checked

Attached: 92D6B794-88FF-483F-B2B3-48DB1E71F33A.jpeg (674x1024, 103.24K)