NEW GERMAN PROTEST NEW REICH EDITION LIVESTREAM

IT'S HAPPENING

NEW GERMAN PROTESTS CHANTING MERKEL MUST GO, WE ARE THE PEOPLE, ADOLF HITLER ALWAYS WITH US, OUR CITY GET OUT GET OUT, WE ARE THE RESISTANCE, GERMANY IS OURS

GERMAN GOVERNMENT ABOUT TO TEAR AND BREAK APART OVER THIS
GERMAN LUGENPRESSE KVETCHING LIKE NEVER BEFORE
GET IN FAGGOTS

An hour late you meganigger.

sieg heil mein komeraden. our time is near

Good luck, Germany.

Until I hear a united
SIEG HEIL!
I'm not getting my hopes up.

Any quality livestreams?

These aren't the far right, they are just normies. Fed up normies. Believe it or not this is VERY VERY GOOD. Because we need the normies in order to squeeze in ideas to their brains like not being ruled by kike foreigners and DNA TESTING which should be 100% mandatory for anyone taking office. Foreigners SHOULD NOT RULE OVER OUR PEOPLE.

bump for Germany

Lugenpresse giving NatSocs some good optics again by saying Alt-Light are 'neonnazis'?

Attached: 3BCE531F-0C1F-4D90-BDCD-5CFA8D3DB344.jpeg (623x667, 83.26K)

If they keep calling everyone who opposes their kids getting raped by niggers "Nazis", they'll soon be right

Now would be a good time to circulate the German audiobook of Mein Kampf.

if only Hitler could have spoken for the audiobook

Can an user pinpoint the times when these things are said in the OP?

It's funny, I don't want to visit Germany now because it's a marxist cesspit of group-think and repression. In 10 years I won't be able to visit Germany because they'll be hardcore ethno-nationalists who'd probably attack me in the streets on a night out.

It reminds me of that Goydan Peterstein video where he's begging blak lipstik and the other trannies to stop calling normies nazis because they would eventually invoke real nazis who were "waiting in the corner".
Tfw there's a little Hitler inside all of us just waiting to say hello.

You can admire us from afar.

You can only suppress nature for so long until it rises up again

Oh and btw, that crowd has a LOT of women in it which is an incredibly good sign.

Poor poor BASED mud

Checked for biology wins every time.

Actually, you low IQ monkey, I'm 50% German, 25% Polish, and 25% Irish. I'm a third generation American. My grandfather was in the Hitler youth. I'm American though. Dumb-ass. It's the same reason I wouldn't bother going to Russia. I'll probably get jumped if I go for a stroll at night to take in the sights.

That's not how it works. Take a test.
Also you're a jew because no white American would be afraid of being jumped by Russia a or Germans.

Then why speak lowly of yourself? I'm an Australian of Basque and Welsh ancestry and I would feel at home in a NatSoc Germany.

Are you mentally slow? I have a grandmother and grandfather from Germany, a grandmother from Ireland, and a grandfather from Poland. Yes, that's how it works. Also why would I need to take a DNA test if you, without knowing me, know my DNA? Dumb monkey. Filtered.

You wouldn't be welcome in an Ethno-Nationalist Germany. I mean, maybe they'd have a small allotted tourist area, but the locals, especially younger groups of guys, just like in Russia, would love to kick the asses of foreigners. Especially an American. I'd visit Poland though.

Oh so only 25% Jew. Did you think that would make you look better?

Genetic tests are honeypots, anons don't be so stupid to fall for this scam. First: you'll be profiled for white supremacist. Second: they will add some percentage of nigger to your score, just for the fun of breaking you.

Which is why Hitler welcomed the world to Germany for the Olympic Games… So that ethno-nationalist youth could bash all the world athletes?

Are you retarded or just jewish?

That and the fact that they'll just hand your DNA to the FBI.

You apparently aren't well-versed on Russia and foreigners getting jumped. Also, dumb-fuck, things work differently for Americans. We can't travel to a nation of people that hate us.

YOU CAN WIN
DO IT

IF YOU BREAK THE CHAINS, OTHERS WILL FOLLOW
FIGHT, SONS OF DEUTSCHLAND

I've seen plenty of videos of gyppos and other assorted shitskin scum getting jumped by nationalists.
Are you conflating criminals and nationalists? Do you often feel like you can't hide because your facial features always out you as a dirty jew?
Not everyone is as paranoid as you..

Until they start getting numbers in the hundreds of thousands or millions, I don’t see this “tearing apart” anything. That said, it’s a nice start

Everyone take note this fake whitey is retarded. You dont inherit equal portion of your grandparents dna.

People on here these days are so one-dimensional and stupid. You literally can't even fathom a concept without it revolving around jews to some extent. Your every waking moment is guided by delusions and anxiety over there being a jew somewhere doing something to you. Get a grip. Also to readdress the point of Hitler, we're not talking about a nation led by a man angry at jews, we're talking about a movement of people angry at foreigners specifically, which I am, like in Russia, you know-nothing nigger, and like in Russia, if you walk down the wrong street at night you're liable to get your teeth knocked out of you're a foreigner. Filtered for being a literal nigger with this one-dimensional, stupid fucking shit you keep posting.

To be more clear this is because you can inherit the non specific portions of a grandparents dna thus making you not related to their ethnicity.

This shill glows in the dark and clearly is afraid Germans will spot his rat nose

Conflating ethno-nationalism with criminal activity and calls me a literal nigger lol.

Attached: We are the warriors.mp4 (400x226, 677.3K)

Would seeing you bring out the urge to gas in europeans?

Stop claiming to know how the (hopefully) future german ethnostate will be like.

They just told you that people from various countries were welcomed during the Olympics while you went on a self opression fantasy so of course they have every right to call you a stupid kike.

Guess what: Japan is a fucking ethnostate and will be hosting the Olympics next and the rugby world cup. They don't want you there but they'll be polite and steal your money. That's all good tourism ever is.

Attached: 16950483201565d930bd6d288216e7c61ddda161a21582ec80118bb7bf00878b.gif (163x118, 421.89K)

How can you stand your own nation, then? Germany is bad, but it's nowhere near the US BY FAR.

The words nazi/racist/fascist have lost all meaning due to how it is used to yell down any and all dissenting opinions. Finally the people have had enough. Take back what is yours, Germany.

Attached: solidus.jpg (800x450, 21.29K)

Not Europeans. Russians and future Germans, maybe. If they know I'm a foreigner (which they would because Americans dress differently, plus I wouldn't know my way around), and they're a group of angsty teens, or a group of drunks, then I'd be in for a fight. I'd have no second thoughts about going to Hungary or Poland though. Especially Hungary since they have really nice architecture. You one-dimensional, dumb-fuck, low-IQ retards are bent on this jewish angle, while failing to realize Europeans hate each other more than they hate brown people. White skin won't stop you from getting jumped. Being a local will, but I'm not a local. I'm an American. You're safest amongst your own people, because then the only problem a person can have with you is something you actively do. If I go to Russia now, I'm an American first, and that can be held against me by anyone on the street without me knowing it, and then I'm at their mercy for the first move in a confrontation. Same with an Ethno-Nationalist Germany, but worse, because their social positions will be founded upon hatred of foreigners this time around, and without a doubt, hatred of Americans. Most of Europe is fair game, but I'd avoid those two for the reasons I mentioned. I'd also probably, at the moment, avoid England, Scotland, Australia, Sweden, and Canada, as an American white male, because they have plenty to hate me for right off the bat, given their positions (far-left), and the last thing I want is to get sucker-punched (or something else) on vacation by some drunk piece of shit, or some group of media-obsessed retards. This is all hypothetical. I'll probably never leave the US, because white Americans can never hate me for being white, or American, so I'm in total control of how people perceive me.

You sound like such a pussy, please kill yourself.
t. Real American

It's much worse. If I stated an honest social or political opinion in Germany, I'd be refused service and probably harassed by everyone in the vicinity either vocally or with gestures. It's the same reason I'd never want to go to France, England etc. They're aggressively marxist.

Afraid of Germany this guy probably looks like Henry Kissinger.

Difference between Germany and Japan: Japan is an ethno-state, and has always been, while Germany is a diverse hell-hole where ethno-nationalism is being founded upon hatred of foreigners. Japanese people have no reason to hate foreigners, just like Germans in the '30s didn't. Big difference, genius.

Read Filtered.

If I'm paying to go on vacation, I want to enjoy myself, not deal with stupid shit.

Attached: 0e8342bf14d2b32b005f188170e2ea6cbad06a4f9b47cd73ca6a3f679eb3791d.jpg (1280x960, 169.91K)

Spot the Jew is so easy with all these new friends.

Prove it

He identified him by tripped almost every flag possible for a jew poster.

I-I'm 1/4 mischling, c-can I take part in this?

Himself & tripping.
sorry for typos.
Anyway what's next from him a post slandering Hitler/NSDAP or how great bomber Harris was?

Give us (((his))) post history mods, id love to see this faggots other d&c.

Attached: 8659362db7174b484b9fdaa009a7161b212bd069b0ad0e75467c106e39419135.gif (875x9211 3.83 MB, 1.97M)

It's the same everywhere. Where will you go then? There is no place left on Earth where we can shout out our real opinions and still be socially accepted. Go join the people in Chemnitz then, they're obviously shouting out loud.

OP, that's not even the best news. Yesterday, a new statistic was published which predicted the AfD to become the biggest party in 2021 (they're second biggest currently, behind the CDU but ahead of the SPD).

And today the AfD already became the biggest party in the former GDR, surpassing the CDU by 4%. Liberals and leftists are in complete shock. This is a game changer.

With that said, good night and watch as shills will likely try to discredit or spin what I just said.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48.42K)

It's funny they use neo-nazi as a pejorative but it's the NatSoc's they really should be worried about. We're jewing the jew!

oh and checked

Attached: 22FF7EA7-BCD7-4166-8709-01329ECF552F.jpeg (528x810, 67.72K)

Easy. I could stay here in Pennsylvania. At best one person might have an open disagreement with me, but they'll be passive aggressive about it and walk away. The only places in the US that are similar would be places like San Francisco, Vegas, Portland etc. The big lefty cesspits. There's a big difference in the normal line of thought between the countries. If you're not quiet about your opinions in a place like France or Germany, they immediately get angry at you and are aggressively in your face. In the US, in a normal place, if people disagree, usually they brush it off and don't give a shit. Go to France and say "there's too many black people here" and you'd think you slapped everyone in the face by how they respond. Say it here and someone might say "that's racist, you shouldn't say that." End of story. They'd walk away.

What D&C dumb-fuck?

The entire US is the center where all of this cancer spawned like it or not.

These protests are just huge honeypots for the (((traffic cameras))) to log every persons face, height, and walking gait into a digital fingerprint to use when the government does the 24 hour round up snatching the wrong thinkers off the streets.

Bad goys bad goys

Whatcha gonna do

Whatcha gonna do when they curbstomp you

Attached: stomp.gif (240x240, 653.11K)

Pic related his family ethnically German but lived in the Ukraine they moved to Canada and then He moved to Germany and served in the Panzerwaffe.

Attached: 61eJS6zQS7L._SX342_.jpg (342x342, 29.39K)

TY user, that jewtube embed is some shit.

Wrong. It spawned in Russia and Germany. That's where Marxism and Bolshevism gained their first power, from which established platform they came to the US.

He's just here to tell you that all whites hate each other and you need to give up goy. Not worth your time user, but hopefully others read your excellent recommendation.

Expect the government to find a way to change the status of the so-called "refugees" and then allow them to vote. That's what they did in the US. Amnesty and no voter ID laws.

Give up what? Are you disagreeing that Europeans have a history of hating each other, and to this day are more aggressively against other Europeans than the shit-skins within their borders? The fact of the matter is, proven with historic precedent, white skin alone won't make you accepted in a FOREIGN country. Would my white skin have made me welcome in a Soviet state? Same fucking concept, retard. Christ, why are there so many low-IQ monkeys like you on here these days? No fucking deduction or critical thinking ability.

It spawned in the mind of the jews that lived in Europe. France, England,Belgium ,etc. had jews that pushed the same non-sense before it got a major foot hold in Germany or Russia. Blaming a piece of real estate instead of the foreign perpetrators is a jewish form of argument.

It's an excellent read.

Hi Joan

French volunteers.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_101III-Apfel-017-30,_Frankreich,_Paris,_deutsche_Besatzung.jpg (200x279 58.09 KB, 25.01K)

This, always. and of course the blatant

Germany must nip it in the bud now. The US is much further down the path. Look at the the US state of California if you want to see what 30% white looks like. (Hint: sklavenhalterherrschaft) You must stand all these grounds and fight. Attend everything you can. Ground unattended is ground lost.

Wtf are you talking about? You can find your "Pennsylvanias" in every single European country. You're generalizing like some butthurt madman. Do you really believe that ALL Germans behave like retarded social spastics? Most Germans are rather calm and will ignore what you said instead of attacking you. In the Eastern parts, most will probably agree with you and express similar notions after they know you better.

Leutnant Wollenweber who was born in Washington and returned to Germany with his parents by the age of 16.

Attached: scan0013_final.jpg (974x692 90.91 KB, 117.68K)

Funny, when he said it originate din the US you didn't respond with this answer. But then when I state where it actually originated, then we want to get all specific, huh?

Yes. Many Europeans don't know how to keep to themselves, from what I've seen, so if you say something against the norm, they tend to be very open about disagreeing, and they also seem quick to anger if you don't immediately bend knee to them. This is what I've seen throughout youtube videos and from personal interactions with them over the net.

Its confirmed AncestryDNA does that? Or just 23andMe?
The test I did was anonymous, I bought it with a gift card and didnt tell them my name. I just sent them my spit in a tube
My results say 3% Jew,

In Australia only the centres of the capital cities are infested with marxist loons. You're generalising an entire nation off one small demographic but you actually don't know shit about anything.
I think people are reacting to your faggotry and pussification. You come across as scared of everything.
"Oh noes, the nationalists are going to spot my nose!"
"Arggh! The marxists only see the colour of my skin and not my actual (((whiteness))).
You disgust me.
If you were my son I would have beaten you to death with my fists.

This is what I thought… You're falling for obvious psy-ops and you're operating inside echo-chambers. There is no big difference between the general pupulations of Germany and the US, and other White countries for that matter. You'll find everything in both, but you have to move in the real world and not on yt.

There is no single country where it "spawned," because it didn't spawn in countries, but in minds, and those minds were already spread through the whole world (yes, the US also) and their financiers were at the top of every country since centuries. It was an international project. Marxism was a cover for industrialists, a front, the Kreml was full of actors. What did they do after the revolution? Right, industrialize… In the 90s they retired their actors guild and put up a new front. But of course, all the wealth that those "state actors" acquired during those 70 were privatized.

Oh man, that sounds like an amazing vacation! Well worth the money!

Spotted your problem, user. You don't interact with real people. Just youtube videos and anonymous internet conversations.
I have yet to meet a Slav who fit your description. And I have known the equivalent of "liberal" Russians and Czechs as well as reactionary ones and even Russian nationalists.
As for Germans, I have had heated discussions with several German friends of mine (all anti-White and status quo conservative, I'm afraid) and even though my friends and I told him very, VERY politically incorrect and even illegal things in Germany, they did not freak out.
Instead, my politically incorrect German friends tended to become bashful when confronted with wrong-think.

Typo,
Read politically CORRECT German friends.
polite sage

Attached: Pittsburgh furfags.jpg (640x360, 250.07K)

Then why are they your friend?

Because I also do not freak out when confronted with opposing views.
So long as politically correct lemmings exist, I would like to interact with them so I get a feel for the zeitgeist among lemmings.
Besides, I really really want to know what's going on in Germany, my ancestral homeland. Since I can't trust the MSM, I need to piece together what is happening from personal experience and personal interactions with Germans.

S O O N

The only subhumans that freak out and have panic attacks when they find an opposing view point are sjw/anteeefah faggots.

If you don't mind me asking, do you have any friends? In my case, they're mostly not interested in politics and if engaged, they'll spout off some generic stuff that they didn't think through to its conclusions. If you don't want to be a hermit and hadn't the luck to find like-minded people, you'll have to cope with this. Life is more than political talk, and you can still enjoy company. It's unfortunate, but you can try to give out a progressive dosage of red pills.

If only most people in France were not such faggots, we would stand too, but if I start chanting "Macron get out, we are the people, Vercingetorix always with us" etc, people will just mock me and beat my ass, both niggers and whites…

Hello my jewish friend.

He probably looks so jewish he will ousted as agent provocateur.

You probably have examples showing, French or English or Russians being attacked, hmm “like Hitlers Stormtrooper” did, oh you haven‘t?

So you are just a sleazy jew