(((whites))) in jewyork getting a taste of thier own medicine from their subhuman pets

The anti-white hatred which underpins all modern liberal societies is emerging in its open form in New York City, where white children are now actively being denied access to public schools in favor of nonwhites, even though whites officially only make up 15 percent of the student population.
According to an article in the New York Post, titled “NYC schools to give priority to predominantly black and Hispanic kids,” by journalist Susan Edelman, a “diversity drive is spreading across the city as 78 schools in 14 of the city’s 32 community districts now boast plans that will give admission priority to predominantly black and Hispanic kids — and more schools will soon follow.”

The plan, the New York Post claims is the “biggest de-segregation

movement in Big Apple schools since the late-1950s Civil Rights era”—but it is of course nothing of the sort.

The plan to “prioritize” nonwhites over whites in admission to public schools in NYC is blatant and open anti-white hatred and discrimination, designed to ethnically cleanse the last remaining whites out of the already majority nonwhite city.

FULL STORY: dailyarchives.org/index.php/news/1963-new-york-city-anti-white-hatred-frenzy-as-whites-denied-access-to-public-schools

Attached: nyp-nyc-schools.jpg (800x420, 99.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 0f0c98e0dc7a2d06301a8d34d2c9159a5a9ccc6c0de3bb71fb496882d2b129df.png (613x559 206 KB, 46.84K)

The only thing really doing that is the White race's inability or unwillingness to physically fight in real life, in real space, on real terms for physical, real territory. Not much else to talk about, really.

you're right. we're in a period of White suicide, not genocide. Whites will wake up, there are still 800 million of us and we will not be replaced

I don't generally accuse people of being literal kikes. But you make me very suspicious. Why would a White man be sliding such utter bullshit?

ahhhh yes im a kike. you really cracked the case on that one

This wont affect jews as they send their kids to private jew schools.

What kind of non-jewish Whites still live in NYC in 2018 with children going to public schools? Why don't they get vouchers and put their kids in private schools, or better yet, leave the Big Bagel and go somewhere far less mongrelized and kiked?

We've already been replaced in the US, so there won't be any waking up here. What you see with the Trump administration – the anguished screeching of ultrazionist lackeys lamenting that they aren't being given proper credit for their obsequious nigger loving and devotion to their own serfdom – is as good as it gets here.

Attached: NowWeDontCare.png (500x559, 97.98K)

im in the northeast and I there are millions of White people out here. sorry brother, I have no interest in your blackpill

Prioritizing a race isn't desegregating it.

NYC is a lost cause. Have you ever been there? The only white people you will see are the cops and tourists from other parts of america and europe.

Thats nice, sweetie.

Funny how we see this story every couple of months on here. Are you new?

Yep. Certain cities are beyond the point of redemption. Those would be those that are majority shitskin or those that are so thoroughly kiked that most "whites" in these cities are actually jews.

Cities that are lost include New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Detroit, Boston, Atlanta, Washington, Houston, Dallas, Miami, Philadelphia, and Memphis, and increasingly, if not already lost, Seattle, Portland, Austin, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, Charlotte, and Nashville.

I would implore anons and likeminded whites to take over an up-and-coming city as soon as possible that could act as a safe haven for whites, as described in this thread with some suggestions already being touted in there.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (250x250, 85.13K)

Translation: every single last significant population center across the whole of the country without exception.

Pretty much, though I wonder if places like Des Moines could be taken over.

Kikes will always have an exception. Makes no difference though, jew york is a fuckin hell hole.

No.

Lots of Zig Forums's userbase is disgruntled Germans. So don't be surprised if you see their mindset in action.

1. Wish for a strong leader to follow.
2. Afraid of advancing alone.
3. Pride for their rensponsibility and work ethics.
4. Wary of using loud, violent tactics.

Nothing changed, when cuckservatives started larping nazis.

oh no, not the new york public school system, whatever will children with reading averages above black adults do without being corrupted by a third world education?

wew lad

So, give up then?

your semantics don't work anymore

Attached: sdadasd.PNG (398x513, 336.44K)

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

yes

If you're an American? Yes. You already made that choice decades ago.

Thanks for your input.

Des Moines could be flooded completely with a couple blocks' worth of niggers from Chicago in a single weekend.

No one is being White genocided east of the Oder. It's a really localized problem to capitalist Allied nations.

Then we go for something smaller and start making it an unwelcoming place for enemy soldiers.

Nah, us Whites aren't going anywhere. Your all going to have to accept that and get used to it.

You don't need to go anywhere. The demographic cake is already baked.

So, all of the white world execpt eastern europe should be abandoned?
Duginist, i presume?

keep telling yourself that :)

For whatever reason, plenty of White people stew in South Africa. So, by all means stick around if that's what you want.

Oh, its you from the sperglin thread!

Why flee america right before the fun starts?

Attached: Masked_Madman.gif (540x543, 355.23K)

Attached: too much for me.JPG (2021x1405, 240.22K)

If you're not going to do that, you probably should have RADICALLY altered your behavior within the current society decades ago. I'm really not sure why this doesn't sink in.

Checked for shut up nigger.

I wasnt even alive back then, dude.

When you start examining children demographics, it is very comparable. It only takes ~10 years to go from a toddler to a potential child soldier.

No its not you nigger.
Its bad, but not what your nigger faggotry is implying.

So, should western europe be abandoned as well? Their birthrates are very bad as well.

That really isn't relevant to your current situation. It is what it is and no one who is benefiting from it is going to stop and ask you for your retroactive opinion.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2087x727 165.37 KB, 36.96K)

So what should we do, oh great sage?

Why are Injuns declining so much?

I don't know how to get through to you. It is what it is. The people who inhabit these countries now are what they are. You kill them, like tomorrow, or next month, or next year. Fine. Or you don't and you exist under them. Or you don't and you just leave. I mean, this is not complicated. The numbers are the numbers.

Either stop having a system that prioritizes constant growth, constant consumer demand, requires ever exploding real estate values, or enjoy your brown tide. It's not complicated. None of this is happening anywhere but the small subset of American-aligned capitalist Western nations. It's not even working in the Warsaw Pact countries that flipped to NATO – in fact, most of them are keeping one foot out the door just in case they need to bail.

Shut up you lying nigger faggot.

Because they're a dead people.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1410x960, 359.39K)

And go where exactly?
Eastern europe will not want millions of germanic white americans in their countries.

Whites are the ones who became weak and let kikes have power, whites are the ones who have this blind altruism, the kikes are at fault but weak willed whites are equally shitty.

That's your problem, isn't it?

Also, do you not know how massive the united states is? It realistically can be balkanized into multiple states.

Nah.

Then hurry up already.

Wow, sure showed me!

Obviously you arent american, so why do you care?

Stop arguing with the liar.
He already showed his colors by trying to compare South Africa and the US and then doubling down on it before being BTFO completely.

He claims to be

I can't make a decision for you. There aren't a ton of options, so if you can't whittle down that short list I don't know what to do for you.

I am an American.

Dude i literally just said the kikes are at fault, like half of all whites are going to die when the race war happens because they are weak willed traitors. The jews are behind it all but the white race needs a purge of weak willed lemmings once its all settled. Like the other guy said, we're letting this shit happen and no one wants to do anything about it.

No, i'm being realistic.
What place will take in white americans that wont eventually be affected by the troubles in america?

Yeah yeah Ive heard your kvetchy shittier narrative before. Blow it out your ass and go back to Atomwaffe.

Because eastern europe (esp poland) is slated to be the next israel.

I get it now. Youre TRS.

And why would they take in White Americans, who created this situation at worst or allowed it to fester to the point of criticality at best? Do you just exist in some fairy tale world where actions don't have consequences?

Pick one.

wat?
And why are you still arguing with the lying shill?

Shut up you lying nigger.

Im bored
Atomwaffen has been irrelivent for a long time. Only trs treats them as a boogeyman.

No worries, this is a thinly vieled Dylan Roof factory waiting to happen. The white kids are going to be so redpilled by the time they enter highschool because of this.

You can fight, you can submit, or you can leave. Those are your options. The demographic cake is baked, though, and can only be altered with violence on a scale never seen before in all of recorded history. If your destinations upon choosing to leave are limited by your well-earned track record or absence of wealth because you are denied resources in a total jew-mud country you passively allowed to happen, is it really anyone else's fault?

Still stupid.
Yeah, that doesn't change that theirs is the "HURR HALF OF WHITES EILL DIE WITH THE RACE WAR DURRRRR!" is their narrative.

Stop lying, nigger.

51% White is an awful, unimaginable mess. And you're patting yourself on the back about it.

Thats nice,sweetie.
kek

No ebin mutt memes this time?

I'm laughing at your lying you nigger.

As if kikes wouldn’t throw a few of their own imto the fire to appease the goyim.

Well, all of the Allied capitalist countries [Britain, France, Canada, Australia, New Zealand] are all in the same boat as the US. You could go to one of them, four of them speak English and ostensibly have a different composition of mud people that you may find preferable. The primary European targets of allied occupation, Germany and Italy, also suffer from the same problems and they may not be so interested in having you around since you're [or your government, whom you serve as a proxy willingly or not] responsible for their situation.

Everyone else – ex-Yugoslavia, Warsaw Pact countries, ex-USSR – probably doesn't want your latent negrophilliac capitalist sentiment to seep in unless you've got the money to paper over it. You probably don't have the language skills to make it there, anyway, or a check on your ego to encourage you to acquire those language skills.

So then fight or stay if you don't want to leave.

Thanks for your permission, dad.

obviously they mean U.S. citizen
just because mexico is part of north america does not mean you are 'American'

You're the one who keeps asking over and over what you ought to do.

I am an American citizen. I am not mexican or non-White.

Well, maybe if you had done that 15 posts ago, I wouldnt have had to ask over and over.

Anyone who relates simple facts is a lying nigger.
Anyone who doesn't sieg heil to the loser 24-7 is a kike shill.
Anyone who doesn't "muh 96.8%" white should gas themselves.

You did get the same answer 15 posts ago. Filtered.

Jews aren't White.

Sorry
Le 56% 'murisharts aren't white.

we welcomed them into our communities with open arms out of pity, that is not sign of weakness-that is charity. what did kikes do with that? the same thing they have always done, stab the people in the back that were EMPOWERING (you might want to look that up) them. Being deceitful and untrustworthy is not a sign of strength, it is a sign of weakness. That is nigger tier and is nothing to be proud of.

Feels breddy gud

its so great to see that this post triggered all the child molesting kikes that visit this site. dont worry kikes, there will always be more kosher salt here at (((jims))) buttfuck homo shack

It's the old scorpion and frog story. If you're dumb enough to take pity on kikes and give them power, you're going to reap what you sow. It's not like the record was spotless, even before the Russian Revolution.

So, you sitting next to your little buddy f9c696?

Yeah, they seem upset.

negative. the frog was told the truth. previous generations were not. the internet will change that, you'll see

Here you are!

Attached: 1514760967362.jpg (673x789, 68.29K)

This altruism is the weakness i'm talking about, kikes let the refugees in but the naive and altruistic whites allowed them to stay. There are plenty of whites who are in denial of this fact. I'm not saying the kikes aren't to blame.
I'm not saying the kikes aren't to blame.
I'm not saying the kikes aren't to blame.
There i said it three times so maybe you'll finally understand it. But weak cuck whites helped out.