ITS AFRAID! Former Chief Foreskin Eater Rabbi Warns of Threat to Kikes in the UK

A former chief rabbi is warning about the growing threat to Jews in the United Kingdom. Apparently the kikes are thinking about leaving the country because of increased anti-Semitism. They no longer believe it is safe to raise children there. How sad!

These Jews are really something else. They have been the driving force behind pushing for unlimited third world immigration into Western countries. Many of these individuals have come from Islamic countries who hate Jews. So based on that, it is no surprise that hate towards Jews has increased in the UK. The Jews only have themselves to blame for this situation. Another aspect to this flood of black and brown sludge into the West is that leftist parties like the UK’s Labour Party are having its ranks filled with anti-Israel Moslems. They’re now at a point where Corbyn who is anti-Israel himself, could become the next prime minister of the country. So yeah, cry me a river Jews. Take a one way trip to Israel and don’t come back. You created the mess by demanding the UK get flooded with all these brown and black monkeys. And on top of that you shamed people for being evil “racists” if they protested these obviously insane policies. It’s honestly ridiculous that these kikes think they can moan about what’s happening and get people to care about their plight when they created the entire problem for themselves.

Attached: 1467493372504.jpg (935x952, 158.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infostormer.com/former-chief-rabbi-warns-of-threat-to-jews-in-the-uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sauce–→ infostormer.com/former-chief-rabbi-warns-of-threat-to-jews-in-the-uk/

Well they made it effectively impossible to defend them from the shitskins they imported.

Attached: I say.jpg (644x407, 45.81K)

BRAVO

Interpretation: We demand more antikike laws and ramped up tax payer funded police protection. Kikes are never voluntarily leaving.

Anti-Semitism is a Zionist trick to promote Aliyah to Israel.

Attached: send all jews to israel.JPG (1488x1488 64.11 KB, 1.02M)

blue 23 left, the woodman has gone on vacation. the woodman has gone on vacation.

Reported for not being antisemitic.

lel

Attached: how to spot a shill 2.JPG (778x632, 59.45K)

I've said for 3 years Anti-Semitism is weaponized by Zionists to encourage Aliyah and now anons can see for themselves I'm right. No amount of damage control can stop the awakening. Sorry, Moshe.

Import more Shi'a Persians- they'll get the job done

Attached: jew tears.png (307x363, 98.28K)

no you fucking retard
"antisemitism" is a natural reaction to jewish behavior
the meme of antisemitism is a trick used by jews to promote movement to israel
get cancer, kike

Who said anti-Semitism isn't a natural reaction? My claim is that Jews manipulate and weaponize our natural reactions to benefit themselves.

Attached: herzl quote 3.JPG (1179x592, 116.72K)

This isn't Canada.

Do you believe Jews who want murder the world belong in their own powerful and wealthy State or perhaps jail cells where they can do no harm?

I wonder (((who))) wrote this shill script.

Where's your counter argument? Relying on chan culture can only get you so far.

Attached: israel foreign aid 3.PNG (1197x587, 52K)

You don't have an argument. It's just your wishful speculation.

Oh yeah, so funny. Except when you realize you're fucked too. The kikes may leave the country, but they'll still control the organizations and the media that reinforce this shit. These niggers and assorted shit-skins at university level and below are being taught how to oppress us. "You can't be racist against whites. Racism is a blah, blah, blah…" It's literally all out in the open now, and they're inundating children with it. Kikes are ready to move on because the job is done. They see it as we've lost already. We have lost power in every major city. Remember, they can leave, we can't. Not so funny…

Israel has secured enough oil and natural gas that it's economy is guaranteed for at least the next 40 years.

Attached: israel foreign aid 5.JPG (1693x978, 187.02K)

I would imagine jews leaving the West, the declaration of Israel as a jewish ethno-state, and the expansion of jewish territory are all supposed to go hand-in-hand.

Attached: genie energy FOX.jpg (960x960, 167.16K)

With plummeting oil prices and a drive for alternative fuel sources all around the developed world? Sounds like Venezuelan logic.

kys

Attached: israel foreign aid 6.JPG (1407x744, 132.56K)

Hmm. Is Big Ben being used to store tons of gold and other expensive items in safe deposit boxes that would uh vaporize after a terrorist attack?

You have to read stuff.

How much time did you spend putting this shill campaign together?

feel free to give a counter argument if you're able

Attached: israel foreign aid 4.JPG (1606x932, 172.6K)

The kike has the same economic sense and intelligence as a Venezuelan. What's new?

Feel free to make an argument that doesn't involve misrepresenting jewish sources.

see

These are not Jewish source. Not only is Israels economy already booming but they now have natural gas and oil. Israel is a wealthy and strong State.

Zionists want anons to believe that Jews responsible for impoverishing and weakening all other ethno-States actually deserve their own as a reward for their ill deeds. Criminal Jews belong in jail cells, not their own State.

you meant charity. kikes are like niggers, they wouldn't survive without handouts

You know the good thing about Israel's location? You can nuke it and not lose any valuable natural resources, nor do any dramatic harm to nature.

It's just some kike spreading his jerk-off propaganda. Muh dik for yids.

1st one you misrepresent the information.
2nd one is a headline.
You're bad.

false

pick only one

Attached: israel foreign aid 2.PNG (780x852, 491.03K)

hahaha 12 of 35 post in this thread are your kike! lol your getting really triggered today aren't you? hahahaha

Attached: realslaveowners.png (647x782, 543.25K)

sauce?
What dont you get about Israel has a booming economy? Israel isn't some desolate wasteland, dumb nigger.

Im responding to multiple people, like you. Are you retarded, user? Tell me.

HAHAHA PROVING MY POINT!!!! "ITS TIME TO END IT," DOESN'T SAY THEY DID!!! HAHAHA HOWS THAT $250 BILLION MILITARY AID PACKAGE WORKING FOR YOU YA PETTY SNOWNIGGER BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA WATCH FOR ASSAD PUSHING YOUR SHIT IN!!!!!!

They're welfare wealthy also known as nigger rich.

Did you read the image you posted?
kek

stay triggered Zionist nigger. Jews belong in jail cells, not their own State.

Their economy is self-sustaining and booming. Plus they have oil and gas now. They no longer require foreign gibs but have no problem taking them when offered.

TRIGGERED!!!!!!!

Attached: 0hahahahahah.jpg (1200x747 834.57 KB, 152.73K)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Attached: kike (2).jpg (194x259, 10.71K)

Just like to point out, niggers and Jews don’t drink milk.

They don't control shit, jews have major financial INFLUENCE. That's it. Influence only lasts so long.

If I were losing why do you still persist?

May as well eat a bullet then faggot.

kys

There it is. Bye schizo.

t. TRSodomite

They control. Control implies a direct hand, while they don't have that. Jews merely have a major influence, and they're losing it.

don't control*

Shut up piggie.

Haven't you been watching Israel create their puppet States? Trump, Macron, Orban, Bolsonaro, and all the others, are under Israeli control.

Attached: BOLSONARO.JPG (985x912 114.65 KB, 118.74K)

deaeef is the kike you see in other threads putting on a white face and pretending to be us, while he underhandedly boasts of jewish intellectual superiority and power. In reality jews are non-intellectual parasites and all of their power and accomplishment rests on their ancestral whoredom and the fact that they look enough like us to blend in.

Haven't you been paying attention to social trends, Shlomo? The influence is dying.

stay defeated

BECAUSE ITS FUN TO WATCH YOU SWITCH FROM OPENLY SUPPORTING YOUR TRIBE TO PRETENDING YOUR NOT A KIKE. YOU NEED TO SWITCH IDS KIKE BOOMER FOR A TACTIC LIKE THAT TO WORK! THIS IS NOT CNN! HAHAHAHHAHAHA

No it's not nigger. Bolsonaro, for example, is in the lead right now. All that's dying is our shot at fighting these Zionist demons because anons are too easily duped by pied pipers.

Attached: Bolsonaro MOSSAD.png (1387x670, 1022.15K)

My position has never changed, it’s the same position Hitler had.

Yup, ground-level influence amongst REAL people is dying, David. The stats show it. No one fucking cares about the jewish victimhood narrative under 40. With each generation the influence is less and less, and eventually that lack of influence will carry right into the government and out goes Israel and the jewish narrative. Filtered. I'm not responding to some dirty kike anymore.

Also leftist kikes put me in jail for a week

stay mad moshe

Show me one new israeli passport,one boarding pass to tel aviv anything which shows concrete proof of jews actually moving from france or anywhere else in europe.

The Jews never do and alot of the Israelis come back. there was a big thing about israelis loving some part of germany because of cheap milk or something.

If israelis stayed within agreed international laws they expect everyone else to follow with antisemitic remarks and their economy came from kibbutzes instead of diamond smuggling then people would be fine with israel as a country.

But they need to be global, they need to trade diamonds and gold, they need to offer usury services around the world so none of the goyim can get too wise before they shut up shop.

Attached: j40ti9eaenw01.jpg (487x600 111.43 KB, 136.78K)

at this stage it would be far quicker to name the world premiers that weren't either directly jewish or jewish lobby owned.
Still thinking…
nope can't think of a single one.

they are incapable of creating wealth so must siphon it

A jew always says goodbye, but never leaves.

They have been manufacturing fake outrage over the Labour party and anti-semitism.

when kikes want to leave of their own accord, like they are already doing in france, it means they believe theyve done enough damage there for decades to come, that no retribution for the kikes currently alive will be coming for them so long as they arent in the same country

it should be a warning to ukbros that they really think they are winning in the UK

Kek'd.

Do you think we could just make a killdozer in the U.S. and put it on a boat to Britian? Would they even react or would they just try to pretend nothing is wrong like always?

Good. Better there than here.

You think Jews can just rekt all other ethno-States and be rewarded with their own? I don't think so, Moshe. You kikes get jail cells.

I think Jews should be exterminated.

it's not afraid, it's how kikes raise shekels. Now (((they'll))) seek some government funding in the form of a grant, raise money for endowments. It's a fucking scam.

I wonder how often this is heard when a jew is shown a Rorschach ink blot?

do you guys not see the danger of this move?
Dont you know what consequences there will be?

>only childless (((politicans))) in britan
This move means that they want to bring the plan to the end stage. The rats are abandoning the ship

bump

Bingo
And if it appears they are going to leave, do they really deserve to be afforded that opportunity?

Attached: main-qimg-c964327589ff477487434abb5ff44d9c.jpg (602x474, 373.13K)

p mub