Indiana University Condemns Anti-Semitic Post

Indiana University at Bloomington responded Tuesday to an anti-Semitic comment about Jewish students "taking over" the campus.

The comment was posted by an anonymous user on Greekrank, a website where students can review and comment on sororities and fraternities at different universities.

“OMG so first of all I don't want to sound racist or anything.. but like wtf why are there so many jews here at IU now wat happened?” the post (reproduced here unedited) read. “where being takin over by a bunch of hairy stink rude obnoxious jews … the girls acts so damn exclusive and if ur not jewish u can't hang out with them or even talk to them.. they give us looks like were below them and not worthy of talking too…this must end or this school is gonna go to ****!”

insidehighered.com/quicktakes/2018/09/07/indiana-university-condemns-anti-semitic-post

Attached: BBA1BEB3-32E5-4723-A550-A6EBE0410632.jpeg (962x701, 129.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/12116016.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, and? That’s what happens when you let jews control every single educational institution in your entire civilization.

Checked.

But it wasn't us who did it. The Boomers did it. Well, and many before that. The South lost, and with the loss of the South came circumcision for all. Thanks baby dick cutter Abraham Lincoln!

holy moly
is this it?
are the normals waking up?

We let it happen. Every single fucking day.

The opening sentence of the alleged anti-jew post sounds like the caricature of what the jew and leftists think their enemies all talk like, e.g. "omg", "I'm not a racist, but …", misspelling words, etc. In a few months time we will find out this was another post made by a handrubbing overdodger that needs to be fucking slaughtered.

By the way, you’re retarded.
Good. The jewish-created nation designed only to restart the jew-owned slave trade, whose treasurer was jewish, was defeated.
The man who wanted to ship all niggers back to Africa; great going, idiot.

Maybe… YOU do. What a shame.

Checked. And nope. Boomers won't wake up until Fox News is brought down by the SJW.

< oh good, the kikes of the North engaged in a white genocide
>>>/ovens/

This. On the next episode of "Things that Never Happened" How can anyone with low english skills be perceptive enough to deduce that someone was looking down on them? And in the most cliche manner too, "looks like were below them", I can see this being spun into "far right" issues, someone will say the female negro who wrote this post was tricked into believing conspiracy theories, then theyll bring to light really damning shit but itll be blown off as discredited because itll be linked to "racism" and "anti-semetism". Colleges are a joke and why anyone would take the people there seriously is ridiculous, just because you can afford to attend doesnt mean youve achieved this new rank in the echelon that makes you worthy of an ear let alone two.

why do we let mexicans in the hood anyways right.

I'm still banned in 4chan, let's just say fuck the chinese gold farm and fuck dumb ass latino zoomers who use the internet to complain about white people. now i have to debate reporting this whole town for drug crimes cuz they're suspicious of ME WHYYYYYY fuck 4chan mods are thankfully this gay they banned me

why esspanolo's are you this cancer to just one voice WHAT HAPPENED

Holy shit fuck that other shit, but Drudge actually brought my attention to something of interest.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1283x775, 151.93K)

Meh. He rolls out the red heifer crap every few years. Check the archive.

Or was Judah P. Benjamin northern propaganda?

Reported for zero effort spam. Nothing you said is accurate.

You do. Kill yourself, yid.

This is what a CIA post looks like. They use bots to get trips too, how lulz. They think people actually believe in them, that's how dumb those CIA nigger bug people are:

What's very interesting is the CIA nigger bug people continue their civil war propaganda. You may not be informed, but now you are: that Abraham Lincoln did not in fact live, though several actors (CIA agenda workers, before the name CIA was adopted) did play the role of Lincoln.

>(((1)))

There is a difference.
There are the end times, which won't come and there are the end times FOR THE JEWS which will come in the next decades. Actually serious, no Nostradamus shit, Seer van Rensburg instead.

While I agree with your last part of your post, those are actually Iphone/Ipad filenames retard, and any software which changes the ip for apple software will have the old school image filename

Nigger, I'm on my ipad right now. There is no such thing.

What you're thinking of is from in the early iphone days where pictures had to be converted when being sent to non-apple devices. That's a thing of the past with modern MMS and smartphones. It also still doesn't explain why the image is as such here.

Educate yourself: 8ch.net/pol/res/12116016.html

Expect more of these 'incidents' to occur (as in be manufactured/falsified). Few would bother to investigate whether or not this was actually posted and if so, whether it has been edited by the press or reproduced in its entirety. This particular comment reeks of Jew because:
- The grammar and spelling appears to be deliberately poor
- This is common tactic in attempting to highlight the (((uneducated white racist)))
- Omits the sheer ugliness of the Jewess and actually states their own opinion of superiority
- Tries to tick too many Hollywood-style 'bad guy' boxes at once; including the predictable angry white male response to being rejected

This, again, always look at hews like the vile scum they are. The few times I've been around groups of random jews, they scramble away from me like roaches.

Bloomington is poz central for Indiana. I hate going there. It's full of nothing but chinks, gooks, niggers, faggots, and commies (and apparently jews). It was one of the only 3 counties in the state to vote hillary iirc

lame.

No one knew universities were so complicated…

truth hurts

ban and jail this poster

Attached: hittler approves.jpg (1488x1932, 207.7K)

jews are just like niggers turned inside out

Reported for fatposting.

That file name is what happens when you post from an iPad.

what a madlad

basically yeah, outside of bloomington, there's no real "diversity" in indiana… besides some random nigger neighborhoods and mexican ghettos, it's a bunch of small towns and corn

the linguistics of the post sounds like a sheboon wrote it.
because of the "i dont want to sound racist" comment i doubt its a nigger but it is non white
im thinking spic

My money is on "whatcha doin" with deliberate misspellings to conceal identity.

Attached: 5cb8322edf0491cce3f3dcf49055da0a9356fc656fa8676949c908a956baf97a.jpg (489x640, 48.13K)

College has fallen so far. Is this a nigger complaining?

Attached: Heil.jpg (459x287, 34.21K)

Dubs deserve an explanation. Mods today have been deleting images with a certain type of filename that's generated by ipads and iphones and which supposedly is traceable back to the device; search "joan" in the catalog.

If only you knew how bad things really are

this is a post from some dumb broad in an exclusive club at a large State college. I'm pretty sure the WASP elite have been woke to the JQ from the beginning, and still pretty much are. its the Average Joe that has succumbed to holocaustianity and needs to become jewwise.

i hope you're right, tho

shit. probably this, tho. i forgot neurotic kikes have been "abusing" themselves on campus for decades in order to get victim points

Why does Zig Forums DMCA takedown shit? It's a political board, it's nearly immune to DMCA due to parody/political discussion being protected from DMCA takedown

delete this

Attached: 4a8fd360f6ab10b1172b6d728d15c370e1758c817e61132a2d835058ad6032b4.jpg (799x517, 156.16K)

Except that’s a hoax, because every single mobile device uses those filenames. We’re having our imageboard taken over by kike shills who want to block all images.

this. i first heard the red heifer thing on WND in like '98

pic related
Posted from my iPad

Get rekt fat sister.

Attached: 7c32cb7945f7fa90e6474e360b355949a724a490528c0fa4cea8bb10660beed9.jpg (638x475, 49.79K)

yup

Wow, we don't even need a book of Revelation for this revelation.

Major redpill for the yoof here: it goes beyond your little campus issue. Imagine an entire massive, powerful country you inhabit where your politicians are literal citizens of a foreign, jew state and have authority to send you to die for that jew state, and where jews do thinks like massively donate to both parties to control politics, and where private, jew-run banks run the money-printing system and control the government that spends the money they profit from printing and lending. Can you even imagine what that would be like? What type of long-term consequences would there be for that country?

quit it with the smiley-tier paranoid rantings. and since you don't even know what that means, you should probably >>>/cuckchan/

they intentionally breed for the heifer. how are "God's Chosen" the ones who always try to cheat and trick Him?

(checked)
have you ever read the Old Testament? like, become a non-christcuck, then don't go to religious services for some years, then go back and actually read the Old Testament. its literally the story of "god's chosen" kiking at every opportunity possible. Lot bargains with YHWH in an attempt to save Sodom and Gemmorah. Jacob, the main patriarch of the hebrews, steals the birthright from Esau. Laban kikes Jacob into marrying his ugly daughter, Leah, forcing him to do like 7 MORE years of servitude in order to marry Rachel, who is the original intended bride. Then, Jacob kikes Laban out of a bunch of his sheep in order to get him back for being an uber-jew. Then, Jacob makes a treaty with the King of Shechem to intermarry – but only if the men of Shechem were circumcised. He then breaks the treaty while all the men were laid up with sore dicks and his tribe murders the whole city. And, contrary to what Zig Forums wants to believe, all the jewy stuff about loaning money, only make slaves of other peoples – all of what Zig Forums refers to as Talmudry – its all in the fucking Old Testament.

Any objective reader of the Old Testament realizes quite quickly that the lesson the writers were trying to teach is to kike, kike early and kike hard – and never stop kiking. There is nothing of "christian morals" in the Old Testament – nothing. Those are children's stories invented by Priests and foisted upon the european population in an attempt to retcon the Old Testament into compatibility with the teachings of the Church of Rome – teachings that made unthinking, passive cattle out of the formerly proud warriors that populated the European continent. nothing could be farther from the truth

every post to this user is a CIA post. terry died and was reincarnated in this guy

Just like in Codreanu's time in university. Anyone who's read his book knows what I'm talking about. Kikes would take over universities and treat all of the non-Jews like shit.

i wake up every day and am thankful that i'm not a dirty filthy conniving fucking grotesque kike.

Hail Hoosier brother

Attached: 1533518339863.jpg (638x676, 74.21K)

Whelp, my relatively new ipod and android tablet doesn't do that. Proofs to the contrary?

(((they))) can never, ever, draw them right

Attached: o-SWASTIKA-570.jpg (570x387, 113.15K)

this issue is not exclusive to universities user…

Really? Only a jew would get that lesson. Any sane person would get the lesson: "he who tries to fuck over God gets fucked over harder, and forever". The Old Testament is how we know the jews really are God's Chosen people… chosen out of all other peoples to be permanently denied salvation for all of their sins throughout history. Chosen to burn in Hell without any chance of forgiveness, mercy, or redemption.

Leave it to a jew to pretend the Old Testament is anything but a warning to everyone to NOT be a fucking jew.

Hi fat sister!