A white Turkey?

How much of Turkey is white?

Going there, it’s clear that Turkic heritage is only partially dominant. Turkey seems to encompass the expanses of the Ottoman Empire – some look European, others look Arab, others look Russian.

Additionally, are the Caucuses (Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan) white?

Attached: Turkey.jpg (610x400, 125.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_mythology#Grey_Wolf_legend
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rape babies aren't white

None of it. The people who live there today have nothing to do with the ancient Turkic people.

Okay kid. First of all, you didn't lurk. That's very rude.
If you had lurked, you'd know that Zig Forums does not approve of "Is X White?" threads.
So shame on you.

However, since I am interested in genetic history and Anatolian history, this thread draws me.
See, Anatolia is historically a Greek region. In fact, there is an extinct branch of our ancestors known as the Anatolian branch of the Indo European family.
However, with the mass migration of Turkik peoples into the region in the Middle Ages, that ancient liniage has died out.
The final nail in teh coffin of European Anatolians happened in 1923 when Turkey and Greece agreed to exchange their respective populations. Now there are almost no Greek peoples in Anatolia. In fact, there are entire regions like in former Lycia and Ionia where the population is sparse because those regions were taken from Greek farmers and then settled by Turkik newcomers.

Ah, interesting.

Still, it seems likely that Russians and others would've migrated to Anatolia during the Ottoman Empire.

REPORT THESE FUCKING RETARDS WHO CAN’T READ THE RULES.

Hey, I admit I made a mistake. But it's already turning into an interesting conversation, thanks to replies like this:

Well, since you got dubdubs and Hitler dubs, I'll continue.
Well, there was not much Russian immigration into Anatolia during the Ottoman Empire… however there was slavery. Turks found White women to be the supreme beauty and would kidnap them and take them as pleasure slaves. In addition, they found Slavic men to be great warriors so they also kidnapped their children and brought them into their empire to serve as soldiers. The Janissaries.
In addition, the Ottomans took many thousands of Slavs into their heartland and settled them in regions that they wanted to develop. Did this make a significance difference? Probably not.
And yet, even today there ae some isolated regions in Anatolia that are not Turkish or Kurdish.

As for your "is X White" question, there is a lot of disagreement.
Some anons believe that anyone with a drop of non-White blood deserves to be turned into a lampshade or a mattress after a stay in Auschwitz's gas oven swimming pool.
Others are more lenient.
Some even believe that Christianity is a mitigating factor in whether one should be considered White.
Which I find ridiculous.
But whatever. idk.
I'd say that the solution is to simply say that the Georgians and Armenians and even the Azerbaijanis should have their own nations and they should build up their societies in ways that advance their own wants and needs. But that they should remain in their borders and respect our right to build our societies in ways that enhance our cultural and racial wants and goals.

The Turkish nation is only 20-30% Turkish. The rest is Anatolian.

Okay, thanks! I'll definitely research more on this.

There are some really messed up things about the Ottoman Empire, but it is a very interesting period in terms of how it affected the world.

Attached: turk.jpg (750x926, 103.21K)

Why do turkroaches think Attila was one of them? Modern roaches have nothing to do with the Huns.

Yes but not until Alexander, and even though they extended the Hellenistic culture and brought in Greek immigration the region was still genetically different. Before that Greeks only had the western coast (Troy, etc).
Anatolian farmers. If the "muh Neanderkikes" user drops by he will give plenty of details.

Also genetically or at least culturally Greece was pretty fucked up too under the Ottoman occupation, pics related. All the classical heroism gone. Turkroaches are a fucking plague.

Attached: modern_greeks_2.JPG (490x604 108.13 KB, 30.32K)

So was this a "peaceful" replacement like the Jewsdid it with the Israelites in Judea or was it what I said first and then Islam hitted?

I think the question answered itself

Amen

None of it. Fuck off kikefy, you will never be white.

wrong, the aeolian greeks came from anatolia before alexander came to power

Yeah. I have had several heated "Are the Greeks still White" debated IRL between friends and my faience. It's a tricky issue because the Greeks have a lot of Turkic DNA due to their misfortunes. The same is true, unfortunately with the Italians. Arab rapings and the multiculturalism experienced at the end of the Roman Empire have severely harmed Italian genetic lineage.

Not sure what you're asking.
Was the Turkic migration into Anatolia "peaceful?" Sorta.
It was as peaceful as the invasion of Europe today except with less police so there were more battles and rapings.

Not enough.
Georgians are white with some Arabs living among them, Azerbaijan is not white, and Armenia is just barely white. A more interesting question is: Are Assyrians white?

Miscegenation began way before muslims, read the thread about the fall of rome, syrians, north africans and other shitskins repopulating greece and rome during the late era o roman empire.

No, maybe the extinct sumerians.

Apart from Brazil, Uruguay and Turkey, what other nations USED to be White?

Were the original Turkics Mongoloid Asians? If Turkics were not Asians originally then why do all modern Turks today either look Chinese or look at best a quarter Asian, with Turkey Turks looking Middle Eastern due to adoption of the Turkish language by Anatolian, Persian, and Arabic peons under Turkic rule?

Did not the original Turks look like pic related?

Attached: pure turkic ape face.jpg (718x470 20.04 KB, 685.15K)

The southern italians and greeks are too distant genetically to be European. I was surprised that the whole of that region was closer to niggers and jews than to Europeans. They are dovetailed in with the ashkenazi people in that same genetic group (modern greeks, turks, jews, arabs; not related to Europeans in any meaningful way). 3rd pict. That slave trade bringing MILLIONS of niggers out of africa race mixed with the natives until there is really nothing left of the character of the people who once inhabited the region. OUR territory gets smaller and smaller (as we are exterminated from Earth)…and the majority of my people can't see the value in ETHNO-GLOBE.

Attached: Islamic slave trade routes map chart african.jpg (1152x1152 568.14 KB, 355.08K)

Anzujaamu is from Turkey and she looks White as fuck. Whiter looking than me. There has to be a decent amount of pure European subspecies stock in modern day Turkey, of course the government of Turkey isn't really filled with Whites, though.

This is a D&C copypasta from over a year ago.
Yeah, mudshits.

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

We are not extinct. We are Babylonians (agricultural peoples), the migrating survivors out of Babylon to Turkey and we migrated out of Turkey to Germany. The FILTHY SUBHUMANS (kikes etc) keep hunting us down and invading our lands in order to destroy us.

This is why STANDARDS and DNA testing is going to be so important. You can 'look white' through a number of different surgical methods and still be a soulless subhuman like a nigger or part breed nigger.

I don't think any kind of surgury is advanced enough to make a common Turk look like this. Thought, I agree with you on the DNA testing. I believe that genetic editing can someday correct whatever damage that admixture and miscegenation have caused, and CRISPR and PIGD are showing some promise in this area.

Attached: Anzujaamu.png (589x596, 685.55K)

HOW TURK WAS BORNED

The wolf symbolizes honor and is also considered the mother of most Turkic peoples. Asena is the name of one of the ten sons who were given birth by a mythical wolf in Turkic mythology.[2][3][4][5]

The legend tells of a young boy who survived a raid on his village. A she-wolf finds the injured child and nurses him back to health. He subsequently impregnates the wolf which then gives birth to ten half-wolf, half-human boys. One of these, Ashina, becomes their leader and establishes the Ashina clan which ruled the Göktürks and other Turkic nomadic empires.[6][7] The wolf, pregnant with the boy's offspring, escaped her enemies by crossing the Western Sea to a cave near to the Qocho mountains, one of the cities of the Tocharians. The first Turks subsequently migrated to the Altai regions, where they are known as expert in ironworkers, as the Scythians are also known to have been.[8]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_mythology#Grey_Wolf_legend

Attached: A is for Asena.jpg (502x341, 61.65K)

Oh, it's you.
Greeks appear to be represented in the "Europeans you would save" file.
In defense of the Greeks, whatever mixing that has happened over the last 2,000 years, they still consider themselves sons of Europe and our brothers in arms against the jews. Also, they have established a far more sophisticated and powerful nationalist organization than anyone else in the West.
That counts for something in my book. Clearly they have chosen the side of the righteous over the world-enemy.

Well, were the Romans, Dacians, Georgians, and Chechens (and a number of other native Kavkaz groups) chinks? They all have wolf mothers in their native mythologies. Even some Irish mythos had it too, like royal line descended from a wolf-turned-human lineage.

Attached: romulusremus.jpg (500x360, 29.42K)

cockroaches

Attached: A5A38364-0A46-4E20-8DB3-9D7399A54AD5.png (526x503, 197.78K)