President Pence

What would a Pence presidency look like, in the case that Trump is removed from office? How would it affect the right wing?

Did he write the NYT Op-Ed?

How excited is he right now?

Attached: mike-pence.jpg (961x641, 26.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.justia.com/constitution/us/article-2/49-judgment-removal-and-disqualification.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop polluting the board with garbage you NPC nigger

I don't see how this is "garbage." This is very realistically going to happen, and it's important to consider how this will affect the political movement, the United States, and international politics more broadly.

It would probably look like the presidency of Abraham Lincoln, except the civil war this time would kill 100 million.

Do you want 100 million people to die, minimum?

And if other countries get involved, we may escalate to nuclear war globally, so that would be the end of humanity. If you think you can shit all over the will of the people who fairly elected Trump and rip up the constitution completely, the death tally will be minimum one-third of the current US population. All humanity might go down if it escalates.

No it's not

Yes, please.

Attached: the-power-of-prayer.jpg (1263x750, 123.41K)

Among them will be whites you dumb shit. It actually does appear that US "elites" are pushing for civil war, which is extremely fucked up

Nah, I want the status quo to continue as normal

"Will of the people" and "Constitution"

Nuclear war would ideal. The Major metropolitan cities would be annihilated. This would eliminate large swathes of non-whites. The resulting migration into the countryside would force racial encounters.

Ideally there would be enough race loyal Airforce officers in the plains states, who would divert their payloads to Africa or retain them. Can you image the Sierras all the way to the Ohio River valley under white control with say 500-100 nuclear warheads in reserve.

Whereas trump is a freewheeling tossup grab-bag of good bad and ugly, pence is a straight conservakike.

Pence in office would be 4 years of whining about abortion and more wars for Isreal.

Sage for a shit thread

But Trump still has 6 years left in office.

Pence, Trump, Hillary, all Jewish ass lickers. So you tell me.

A deeply religious man seeking vengeance against the coupstate with righteous fury. Nobody knows much about this guy, but he has crazy honors for doing mostly-unknown things. Not like normal meritbadge honors where you do what you're told and they give you pats on the head for it, I mean international recognition for Bond-style adventures.

Trump is the nice guy, people just can't appreciate that because they watch TV and TV tells them to be nothing but blown gaskets. If Pence needs to step into the spotlight then he's bringing an ass kicking with him.

Attached: fuck patriarchy.png (820x1018, 1.18M)

Substantiate your claims user

In OP's scenario, Trump is removed from office. Nothing guarantees Trump his office. He can be impeached and removed by Congress.

What I find fascinating is that if Congress removes Trump from office, he can still run again in 2020.

And of course the thread gets (((anchored))).

Attached: PenceofPeace.jpg (1000x500, 100.36K)

Attached: PenceBTFO_Jews.jpg (530x563, 59.53K)

Impeachment+removal proceedings would take a year or so, so Pence has 1 year as the lamest lame duck in US history. Does nothing and does not seek (re)election. Dems double down and run Hillary again, but with a black-but-not-too-black VP, GOP runs Jeb/Rubio while issuing official apologies for That Whole "Trump" Thing every day for two years. GOP dries up and blows away, Hillary wins with at least 60%. Dems retake Congress, remove Gorsuch and (presumably) Kavanaugh, replace with woke PoC wimmin.

No he can't. If he's removed from office he's barred from ever seeking the Presidency again
Why don't you look things up before you spout shit?

You don't belong here semite faggot, you or your fake quotes. Race Trumps Everything.

You cannot correctly assert that, which is ironic given your choice to inveigh against the other poster.

To contrast with you, I'll cite sources.
"Article II, section 4 provides that officers impeached and convicted "shall be removed from office"; Article I, section 3, clause 7 provides further that "judgment in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States." […] Unlike removal, disqualification from office is a discretionary judgment"

law.justia.com/constitution/us/article-2/49-judgment-removal-and-disqualification.html

Removal from office and disqualification are separate penalties, and there have been multiple instances where the Senate has removed officeholders *without* disqualifying them from further office. So while it may be likely that a president removed from office might also be separately penalized by being barred from office, you cannot make the assertion you did especially while being a dick about it.

(for others less familiar, though no US president has been removed from office, the process for getting rid of a shitty federal district court judge is exactly the same process as for the president)