Operation Angry Vegan Army

Good morning anons. I hatched an idea.

Let me introduce sv3rige, a receding hair aficionado who believes in drinking animal blood and eating raw meat. Also thinks eating vegetables and garlic is toxic for your body. Absolute turbo-autist. Claims:
Probably (((controlled))) or soon to be, because he seems like the kind of person to sell out. Comments section is more redpilled than him.
He does other things however, he pushes meat eating and has A LOT of interviews with ex-vegans.

As we know veganism is bad for your health and a total cult. All vegans are unhealthy, but juicers (eating nothing but fruit, preferably in juice form) are real life undead.
Go watch some of the interviews like:
hooktube.com/watch?v=_RnZD-ZIIbc
hooktube.com/watch?v=1Ye1IORPIJY
The girl is pissed they genuinely fucked her life up.

Objectives:
1. To uncuck vegans, who have suffered long enough to be open to change.
2.Talk about this with anyone who will listen, how vegans are expolited by the elite. Show them confessions. This allows us to carpet bomb redpills on the masses, because it's not (((controversial))).
3. You can take ex-vegans and get them angry at the (((people))) who did this. Steady pills about (((the government, big pharma, billionaires, NGOs, rapefugees, Kallergi))) and Finally TGSNT.
I believe there isn't a group better suited to go 1488 than ex-vegans. Do not think this is futile like feminism, it's dogmatic but not part if (((school brainwashing)))). We can still act like normies and turn them!

Operation AVA is threefold and ongoing. Add it to your arsenal:

HH

Attached: 566bc0a2433ad39d96c784fcb535c8910c56053e61006576f1af6c2f96716e42.jpg (1000x672, 193.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzmRi4rTLMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did you capitalize talmudic, (((user)))?
Your post brings nothing of value and your baseless namecalling is a good indication this is a good idea.

Attached: 6f03679ec97d0f799a5b0b6e33993ce932f03106fb51f23dd19dde20899eae32.jpg (640x852, 213.42K)

fuck off

Attached: BB7413A9-8522-43FF-A68A-1D8356AB30F0.jpeg (680x616, 103.02K)

I do not associate with anyone even close to being a vegan.
this means that in order to participate in your operation, i would have to put myself in degenerate situations such as going to places like Austin or Boulder or some music festival.
is there a way for me to bring this fight to the internet?

Currently recovering from a year of veganism (sometimes raw veganism). Vegan propaganda is very elaborate, with all the (((science))) and shit, and can be quite convincing. Careful not to fall for it.

Attached: vegans.jpg (700x473, 171.12K)

You can always make concise mp4s. Dig on the origins of (((veganism))), create graphs, charts, wherever your strengths lie apply them here.
And:
If you start mainstreaming the idea that veganism deteriorates your organs and is a scam pushed by elites trying to kill us, it will eventually reach vegans who are ready to quit.

Veganism is an eating disorder. You may do it for moral reasons, but it's not healthy at all.

Nice idea
but we should wait after the Swedish Elections. It's important.

What's the point? Strict Veganism is still a very fringe subculture. Almost nobody tries it longer than a few months before at least adding back in some eggs. Avoiding eating vegetables is equally retarded as avoiding meat. Many vegans have good intentions and can potentially be recruits against (((big Ag))). Factory farming is destructive on many levels, but the answer is to replace it with intensive rotational grazing, which mimics natural herds and fertilizes soil very efficiently while restoring grassland ecosystems and reversing desertification. I do not care if some whites prefer to eat little to no meat, but at least eat some goddamn eggs. It's Nature's hormone building blocks and the highest quality protein possible.

I agree with you on everything else.
Vegans are a fringe but also natural hippies who avoid a lot of pozz.
You can't redpill normies even when they can swallow dead-ends like Alex Jonestein. There's no immediate danger.

On the other hand exvegans are people who have had their health fucked with — they hear it from their doctors. Watch some of those videos. It's easy to gaslight and steer them. Bonus points for recruiting from a radical counter-culture.

OP is not even an initiate.

Trying to hide the muscular 1488 vegans from the kosher meatcucks, huh?

huehuehue
I'm gonna start eating organs of healthy animals and there is nothing you can do to stop me cuck

Hi Joan

sv3rige is a sun gazing flat earther

Reminder that veganism is a jewish trick and that you're a spindly, malnourished pile of braindead shit.

Attached: (((aaronsimmons))).jpg (349x331, 74K)

This is the most blatantly stupid shit I've ever read. This first thing you shouldn't intervene in is the people trying to fight the foodkike. I don't care how toxic leftist vegan culture is, because its not the measure of truth YOU FUCKING MORON.
As far as I've known cancer and mindless protein/soy eating is highly connected.
Even though proteins are a good source of energy, it uses up your enzymes like a motherfucker and not where it should be used if your immune system goes haywire on you. Insulin acts as an IGF, meaning it determines the growth factor of your cells. A champion amount of sugar does that, but protein does that the strongest. AKA you eat sugar and meat your lifespan goes shorter. Keeping a low IGF is proven to elongate lifespan. I hate to break to you but cancer cells vanish without treatment if you understand that its literally caused by gluttony. How ironical.
Eat meat and sugary shit with moderation. The most important thing is stay away from all the sugar-filled sodas and sugary chocolates. If you must eat chocolate eat pure.
If you ask me, you dont have to eat protein to have a quality life and diet. Protein is the worst meme that wont disappear because of the muscle-brain assholes who swear on their cancer powder but not their change in lifestyle and cutting down on eating all the other toxic shit.
Remember: The lifestyle you chose determines your way of your death.

But, what if you are on a plant-based diet for health reasons?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x354, 137.05K)

Yep interesting that 'soyboy' thernotits had to go on testosterone to get into shape, while extolling the virtues of the paleo diet.

Attached: Mike-Cernovich-picture-chickenboy.jpg (528x403, 42.42K)

From what I've seen, all vegan propaganda and reasoning relies on a fear of sickness, and most commonly cancer. They basically just inundate you with talk of scary diseases and then conclude with "veganism is the way!" It's so fucking dumb. If meat causes cancer, then cancer would have been substantially more common when our diets relied heavily on meat, eggs, milk, fish etc. for survival in the more northern areas of Europe. Like all these faggot lefty-led movements, they never blame the real culprits for the increase in bad things. It's as if every lefty-led movement is directly geared toward protecting a corporate bottom line. Instead of going after the way they treat foods, grow foods etc., and forcing them to abide by a higher, healthier standard, they redirect the entire argument to some dumb shit like "meat is bad!" It's the same with environmentalism. We could make things here, but instead they want to increase regulations that "force" companies to offshore labor to third world countries where the labor is cheaper, and where there are no environmental regulations, so the exact same work created exponentially more pollution. Every time I hear some rat lefty mention environmental regulations that's my go-to line. Christ, they even do it with shit like childbirth. "There's too many people on this planet, I don't want to bring anymore into this world." Meanwhile there's only too many because of the black and brown third world. I told this to a dumb bitch and she didn't even have a comeback.

Funny thing about muscular vegans is, they all got big on animal products, then made a shift in eating habits. Nearly all of them go back to eating animal products because after a few months they feel like shit.

Sv3rige is a real character. Sometimes his logic is so hilarious even he laughs at it ("heheh"), but I agree with him on a lot as well. The dude lives in his own world, and preaches for people to listen to themselves. I consider him an ally for that.

Also, I've been eating a fuckton more red meat, and far fewer veggies the past few months, and I have seen the truth: the food pyramid is as wrong as it could possibly be. Stan Efferding is another good source for diet advice. He trains the strongest men on the planet, and he insists you could eat only beef and not just survive, but thrive.

have you watched a john sakars vid? good luck lol

He makes excellent points about veganism, and then goes full retard with flat earth theory, eating raw meat/drinking blood, not drinking water etc. He is also defending the Jews.

He's quite a character though, I enjoy watching his videos, but they are certainly not something which I would support publicly. Maybe someone from Zig Forums can get in contact with him and teach him the truth.

Didn't he say something like "It's not only jews"? He's also mentioned not being able to speak freely on some issues. In any case he's just another guy. Take what you like from him. Leave the rest.

it is literally one of the greatest things to eat raw - and I'm not just talking about the taste. You niggers ought to be brushing your teeth in garlic. It's just that great.

Never trust a turbo-meater nor a militant vegan. One can't really function without either, if one wants their bodies in balance..unless one wants to do the whole supplement thing.

Funny thing, you assume I haven't been vegan for 5 years.
Also, even more funny, I've gotten bigger and more muscular after the shift.
Also it cured my ulcerative colitis, so go fuck yourself kike.
I'm 100% jew-killing muscle and your are 56% full of shit. Bet you're fat and don't throatfuck jewesses either

I even posted a picture of my body and the nigger mods deleted it.
So don't blame me for your ignorance of stronk vegans, not like you could search it up yourself and find out that the previous winner of strongest man in the world is vegan
Suck my hungaryan shlong shlomo

Reported for promoting racemixing with the enemy.

You lying kike. None of those guys are vegans. In fact the guy training the last two winners, and structuring their diets has claimed to vastly up their red meat intake.

Eating nothing but meat is even dumber than being vegan.

wew. saw this guy before. I can sense his degenerate vibe. but ye smart ones know that have to listen to yer body only. THERE IS NO UNIVERSAL CURE. shills shilling universal cures are same as the disgusting yahwist spammers trying to take your self from yourself and replace it with a dead technique.

youtube.com/watch?v=XzmRi4rTLMY

hahahahahaha you're still fucking retarded

Is making a kike lick my asshole really racemixing?

I assume you are referring to me.
Way to take my post at its worst possible interpretation
At what fucking point did I say it was a universal cure?
You fucking nigger
Nothing but jew-cursed meat eating pseudo-kikes in here, I swear

Bet you can't elaborate on that, jew boy.