Sweden sees rise in forced and child marriages

Sweden sees rise in forced and child marriages
archive.fo/VjMKZ

Attached: 170be5cb1dbc2d6a01438fd7b4a0d6cf96b034612eeed94edad9aecc289c2fef.png (767x2216, 1.05M)

Bigotry on begalf of the old swedes. Who are they to make the laws?

Weird. Why are all of these white Swedish people suddenly marrying kids?

White Swedes have converged towards turbo-trad and are now marrying children! It's disgusting right-wing bigotry. They must import more migrants to prevent these white racists from marrying children!

If sweden doesn't elect the AfS as ruling party, they are lost and can only be used as propaganda against cuckery.

kys Nordic Resistance Movement is the only solution for Scandinavia

If only we could have that here in America with virgin white women and men of ayran ethnicity.

Attached: 1448250710600.jpg (400x400, 26.29K)

The whole concept of of "Child Marriage" is a perverse sort of an oxymoron.

It is as much bullshit as is "Gay Marriage"…

Either of these oddities fails to meet the classic term for a union of an adult man and woman, the ancient Roman Latin language term, "matrimony". As in "mater" – an affair of motherhood. Neither fags nor six year old children can become mothers.

The Semites - evidently all Semites - are by nature perverse it seems.
Sad.

Those crazy swedes eh? White people, amirite?

Attached: 1500388557783.png (478x627, 28.54K)

>>>/polarchive/647

Child marriages are a good thing, unfortunately our cultures got cucked out of its tradition means.

So the theme is Sweden today?

^ Regards, arab/jew/negroid scum lying about Europe.

Get into the bog

I think we can both agree that anything would be better than the genocidal traitors currently ruling.

Remind me again whos birthrates are dominating europe? the savages flooding in or the domesticated cuckolds waiting for jesus to save them?

Found the jew.

Attached: Jewish pedophilia 3.jpg (474x396 35.39 KB, 33.51K)

i do not advocate sex with children you sicko, marriage simply imples they'll be ready to have a partner for procreation upon the moment they're ready to bare children.

THIS.

No we cannot. More ALT-KIKES and kike goldman sachs employees are not 'what is best for Sweden'.

Is it a surprise?
Swedish women, seeing their own men bend to their every word, expect a strong hand to guide them.

They would prefer mostly blonde and mostly blue eyed white swedish men to do this, but if they keep bending to the feminist's every whim, then women will gladly take the role of slave-cunt to this upside down world where woman rules the day.

If it is not A EUROPEAN, then we will be genocided ANYWAY. Kikes do not have the interest of Europe or the European people at heart. How could you BE THIS STUPID?

Attached: Tim Wise quote antiwhite racist.jpg (1118x629, 111.14K)

Children should not marry. They're not mature enough to understand the implications and responsibilities.

So do you believe that Social Democrats are better rulers for Sweden than AfS would be?

Who gives a fuck? Fix your shit is stop bothering me with it. I won't care if they don't.

I don't think any of the kike'd political parties are the future. I want EUROPEANS for EUROPEAN government.

So do I and everyone else here who is sincere about opposing White genocide.
But that wasn't my question.
"Europe for Europeans" is a political policy. Unfortunately, there is no political party called "Europe for Europeans Party"

My original statement that you disagreed with was "anything is better than the Social Democrats"
I maintain that anything is better than the current regime.

Depends where the cutoff age of childhood is I suppose, 11/12 is appropriate for an early arranged marriage for a girl. Men shouldn't marry until they're ready to support the girl so fixing a late teens boy and early teens girl gives them enough time to adapt and start another generation when the girl turns 15/16.

So willingly drinking kike poison because there only 1/5th or 1/2 of your glass of beer is poisoned? Brilliant. I would rather that the shitheads who are in power now stay in power because then our people would FORCIBLY REMOVE AND SLAUGHTER ALL KIKES seeing that their policy for our genocide continues. I DON'T WANT A FUCKING KIKE BANDAID WITH MORE FUCKING POISON IN IT!!!
I WANT THEM OUT; OUT AND DEAD; OUT OF OUR NATIONS AND EXTERMINATED
I don't want them touching, around, ruling over or making DEGENERATE FUCKING KIKE LAWS AND DECISIONS FOR MY PEOPLE.
DEAD, FUCKFACE, I WANT THEM DEAD
Maybe that will be clear enough for you?

Sounds awful. Imagine how much worse our society would be if our boomer parents could arrange our marriages too.
uck, gross.

Dude, calm down you neurotic sperg.

Hmm. So how's that been working out? It appears that the Swedes are no closer to killing everyone in power today than they were 10 years ago. How long do Swedes need to be ruled and educated by anti-White leftist shitheads before they freak out and kill everyone?

Won't happen. They will take the 'release value' of having more KIKE/GOLDMAN SACHS POS rule over them because they are good and peaceful (they are everything that the people who are murdering them are not). SO YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED…and no, I am not going to stop sperging out. This is not important to you fucking kikes, but I am fighting for the lives and well being of what I LOVE, there is nothing in the world worth 'SPERGING OUT' over more than that.