9/11 General

With the 17th anniversary just around the corner
I thought I might ask your opinion on the attack that
changed politics forever general.
Were any of you in the truther movement?
Has your opinion changed over the years?
Was it a conspiracy or do you believe the official version?

youtube.com/watch?v=5BqXQQFvOWM

youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI

youtube.com/watch?v=bWorDrTC0Qg

911memorial.org/

Attached: 911.jpg (614x646, 146.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_production_in_Afghanistan
freemasons-freemasonry.com/broken-column.html
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=1
mybigfatanti-zionistlife.blogspot.com/2011/08/official-2001-fbi-docs-on-urban-moving.html
mikepiperreport.com/Articles_Archive/AmericanFreePress/AFP2013/Michael_Collins_Piper_AFP_2013-05-13_No._19_Trying_to_Sink_Some_Titanic_Rumors.html
archive.fo/Gy8Rc
archive.li/RT7gb
youtube.com/watch?v=xagkqLDxusE
archive.is/uLL34
pastebin.com/yCwrSNEL
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/29w6a1/i_never_would_have_expected_this_to_happen_on/cipeu12/?st=jekhoqs1&sh=6a4c18f0
conspiracyschool.com/blog/2002-iraqi-intel-reported-wahhabis-are-jewish-origin
tarpley.net/docs/drills_of_911.pdf
salon.com/2007/10/12/wesley_clark/
scribd.com/doc/9442970/Collateral-Damage-U-S-Covert-Operations-and-the-Terrorist-Attacks-on-September-11-2001-28062008
europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016-47-4.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: jew-elephant-618x416.jpg (618x416, 44.56K)

I can tell you this, I have never seen steel columns vaporize in free fall without any force acting upon it but it happened there.

yeah cause building 7 just magically collapsed because it got hot or some other stupid shit they made up.

Still the best 9/11 documentary.

>>>/trs/

This building burned in England for like 12 hours and still stood.

Attached: AFP_PJ4MD.jpg (960x711, 72.31K)

ON September 12, newspapers around the nation had graphic artist renderings full page spread diagrams about the PANCAKE THEORY already postulated.

So lets break that down, newspapers start printing at at least 2 AM in the morning, so they already had the pancake theory propaganda up their sleeve because who the fuck would tell some graphic artist to make up a pancake theory graphic?

check your local city's newspaper from September 12, 2001 and its guaranteed to already have graphics about pancake theory in a full page spread.

>youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI
Very interesting comments on that one.

Attached: kike4.png (564x655 77.43 KB, 55.77K)

John Brennan forced his underlings to expedite the visas of the 19 hijackers when Brennan was station chief in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The "hijackers" were real people who were actually in the United States, but whether or not they flew the planes is debatable.

Second point: WTC collapsed at the speed of near-freefall, which means there must have been explosives within.

Third point: almost immediately afterward, the Patriot Act was passed. No way there was enough time to draft, let alone review or debate, the law. It was pre-prepared.

Fourth: There was a Congressman named Curt Weldon who was once trying to bring a member of military intelligence to testify to Congress that the military unit Able Danger had warned about the pending 9/11 attacks over and over and had been ignored by the higher-ups. Curt Weldon had the testimony of a high-ranking military official to prove this fact.

Last: since 9/11, wealth has grown exponentially in the DC area. Look at home prices and consumer spending there. A massive, massive transfer of wealth to the DC area took place right after 9/11 because of HUGE budgets immediately passed for "counter-terrorism."

Draw your own conclusions. It should be obvious that the US did 9/11. It was 100% an inside job.

This post is called "well-poisoning," because it deliberately introduces ridiculous ideas to discredit any legitimate inquiry.

Looking like it yes. Though I do think some explosives were planted to help the collapse or as a decoy. How did wtc7 collapse?

Always ask who benefits

Do you really think Osama/Whoever supposedly did it would not realize the backlash of terrorist attacks…and Subsequent invasion?

It wasn't some genius psychological victory against capitalism. Instead poked the beast, angered it, and benefited the Machine.

Well was I supposed to post MSM takes of the official version?
I thought about it but it seemed stupid

Attached: 1494650520332.jpg (310x206, 16.46K)

Officially: As the North Tower collapsed, heavy debris hit 7 World Trade Center, causing damage to the south face of the building and starting fires that continued to burn throughout the afternoon.

Somehow people actually believe that shit. They used to swing wrecking balls at buildings for days to get them to fall but yet a few loose panels falling from another building collapsed this one.

Attached: Abrissbirne.jpg (1200x1600, 322.54K)

Bush definitely knew and was a part of allowing it to happen.

The proof starts with what is called, "The Project for a New American Century" which was a Republican Think Tank that included Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and some other dozen people that would end up in Bush's cabinet. In the paper they publish at the end of the 90's they called for increased military spending and regime changes in the middle east, both goals they said would not be realized without, "some catalyzing event like a new Pearl Harbor"

The goal was of course everything people attribute to it, covering up money records, restricting freedoms, expanding the surveillance state and starting wars.

The reason they chose Afghanistan was because a Taliban leader had recently just shut down the opium trade. (Pic related)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_production_in_Afghanistan

"In July 2000, Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Omar, collaborating with the United Nations to eradicate heroin production in Afghanistan, declared that growing poppies was un-Islamic, resulting in one of the world's most successful anti-drug campaigns. The Taliban enforced a ban on poppy farming via threats, forced eradication, and public punishment of transgressors. The result was a 99% reduction in the area of opium poppy farming in Taliban-controlled areas, roughly three quarters of the world's supply of heroin at the time.[17] The ban was effective only briefly due to the deposition of the Taliban in 2002"

The fact that the Bush family and the CIA have been profiting off of trug smuggling should be well known as the CIA was caught smuggling drugs in Nicaragua while Bush Sr was Vice President under Reagan, and was head of the CIA just prior to this.

All posts talking about how the towers collapsed or holographic planes are mere distractions and of no use. There is far more understandable and compelling evidence that touches on deeper truths.

Attached: Afghanistan_opium_poppy_cultivation_1994-2007b.PNG (490x270, 2.73K)

A lot of "9/11 truth" stuff is masonic hoodwinking.

The event is symbolic of the broken column and the weeping woman.

Use discernment.

freemasons-freemasonry.com/broken-column.html

Attached: 3dd436ee6d8fd0846216488f712de1d7.jpg (636x720, 137.17K)

THE GOVERNMENT DIDNT DO 9/11

STOP BELIEVING SCHIZOPHRENIC LIES

This

Holy shit never post again.
fucking embarrassing moderation

shut your mouth kike, reported.

What is the story with the dancing Israelis on 9/11? A friend mentioned it to me not long ago.

holy hell lads the shill broke

you can't be this retarded
it has been widelly know that pissrrael bankrolled the 2 suicide coons that crashed on the towers since it happened
and pissrael controls the mutt gov
also, nobody talks about bombs
the colums at the bottom were cut with thermite
go ahead and explain how this cut at the bottom was caused by a plane crashing at the top of the buildings before going back to the oven where you belong

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16.38K)

It was debunked years ago

Same story? abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=1
Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

"I'll take Alex Jones for a thousand,Alex".

"It was the KNOT-SEEZ "Alex!!!
The KNOT-SEEZ, who were controlling the 'elitists',DuhLUMINATTI, duh,. ..duh…BILDERBURGERS'…."

No, it was never "debunked," you lying, filthy sack of shit cockroach kike fuck, because multiple Israelis were arrested miles away, and this information is thoroughly documented in police reports and news articles. The Israelis were definitely there, and multiple eyewitnesses reported their odd behavior. It appears that they were there to document the attack, which means they must have had advance knowledge.

mybigfatanti-zionistlife.blogspot.com/2011/08/official-2001-fbi-docs-on-urban-moving.html

Attached: 1-65.png (400x92 35.67 KB, 54.23K)

Duh…duh… GLOBALLISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since this thread is filled with shills trying to discredit any honest investigation of 9/11 (as usual), these are facts:

John Brennan forced his underlings to expedite the visas of the 19 hijackers when Brennan was station chief in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The "hijackers" were real people who were actually in the United States, but whether or not they flew the planes is debatable.

WTCs collapsed at the speed of near-freefall, which means there must have been explosives within.

Almost immediately afterward, the Patriot Act was passed. No way there was enough time to draft, let alone review or debate, the law. It was pre-prepared.

There was a Congressman named Curt Weldon who was once trying to bring a member of military intelligence to testify to Congress that the military unit Able Danger had warned about the pending 9/11 attacks over and over and had been ignored by the higher-ups. Curt Weldon had the testimony of a high-ranking military official to prove this fact.

Since 9/11, wealth has grown exponentially in the DC area. Look at home prices and consumer spending there. A massive, massive transfer of wealth to the DC area took place right after 9/11 because of HUGE budgets immediately passed for "counter-terrorism."

Oh, and don't forget the massive and ongoing "global war on terror" that costs trillions and has killed hundreds of thousands, and essentially serves to line the pockets of american business and serve Israel's foreign policy interests. All because of 9/11.

Think about who had the motive to benefit from all this.

Jews
Mossad
Pissraeli semite scum did nine eleven

Suck the poop links out of my asshole, miserable Juden. This be the most prized valuable among you.

Yes. REPLACE the crappy mods. In the mean time, report these IDs:
67e44a
I am not impressed with their chutzpah. 9/11 was fake.

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

it was a sabotage

Attached: 41283204_2127487843928128_7585997205014577152_n.jpg (504x685, 78.52K)

That's an old myth that's only propagated by Qcumbers.

People were bringing it up in 2016, before Q bullshit.

Transnational capitalists who manage most of the $255 trillion of actual wealth and for whom permanent war is an economic relief valve for surplus capital, and opportunity for a guaranteed return on investment.

War also serves a repressive function of keeping the suffering masses of humanity afraid and compliant.

Attached: 1452111156308.jpeg (720x720, 84.38K)

It was in one of the early Q posts, and coincidentally, David Wilcock is pushing it in the embed, where he's also promoting a mass arrest hoax identical to Q, in 2012.

mikepiperreport.com/Articles_Archive/AmericanFreePress/AFP2013/Michael_Collins_Piper_AFP_2013-05-13_No._19_Trying_to_Sink_Some_Titanic_Rumors.html

Attached: Imminent Televised Event- Mass Arrests of 10,000 Global Cabal Members - 2012.mp4 (640x358, 15.73M)

They say time will tell. Time has shown irrefutably (((who))) benefited, and continues to, and at whose expense. It's so obvious at this point, and information so easily available, that it takes deliberate denied reality to not see (((them))).

Attached: Jonathan Kay gloats about how the jews benefited from 9-11.jpg (1162x850, 768.59K)

Great point user. We all know this was a Jewish smokescreen for Brexit, just like novichok.

Attached: 398iojnh3.jpg (619x406, 47.35K)

Attached: doc_2018-08-16_15-54-40.mp4 (320x320, 48.72K)

the 90s were the decade of the evidence free conspiracy theory.

basically, 9/11 conspiracy theories are the hipster art fag who owns a vintage record shop. smug, insufferable, and a waste of time.

jesus christ the mods are kiked AS FUCK

Attached: 2018-09-08 19_44_21-_pol_ - 9_11 General.png (1057x104, 5.19K)

are you the kike who deleted my post?

Not even a decade later they began importing islam into the us. Completely spitting in the face of every person/soldier affected by this.

Never forget 9/11

Attached: Clinton_GIF.gif (240x135, 824.76K)

It wasn't burning jet fuel dummy. Jet fuel fires are the hottest thing known to man.

Was in early 20s when it happened. I thought the story was fishy on the actual day-of. I wasn't a conspiritard at the time, but I remember watching the second tower go down and was like "oh, come on." near co-workers. We ended up taking the rest of the day off. I was sitting with a group of friends, and was trying to get them to critically think about what we'd all just seen. I was shouted down with boooooos, and called unamerican. I still to this day don't think jet-fuel can melt steel beams.
Regardless of physics arguments, stick to the tried and true "follow the money." The CIA has always needed money that is not subject to the oversight of congress. Hence Bush Sr.'s drug ties, using Bill Clinton via Mena, etc… The Pentagon had "lost" a fucking fortune, and this misdirection shot it right into the memory hole.
This also isn't even getting into (((Silverstein))) getting to make insurance claims for 2 separate terrorism events, 1 for each tower. The money flow is all you need to see to know the official story is utter bullshit.

Attached: 911_rabbi_comptroller.jpg (855x666, 89.52K)

Since this is the 9/11 thread, has anybody seen the Loose Change re-release from 2015? Curious what it's like, but not enough to give those heebs a single shekel.

Attached: 911.jpg (1754x1240, 1.38M)

Of course there was no other acceptable avenue to pursue at the time.
It was not until way later that I found out they were almost all of them leading in the wrong direction

Of course the more you learn and figure out the more your perception is affected.

FFS user GIVE US A BREAK

Green niggers helped destabilize the region and create the "refugee crisis". This wonderful multicultural society is one of many things they fought for, on the side of the "people" who actually did 9/11.

Attached: 1469595083758-1.jpg (831x1080, 158.67K)

8ch has been compromised for years

you can say that again

kek. prime bait.
Proof of thermite used to bring down the towers attached.

Reminder that no plane hit WTC 7

Top speed for a 767 is 898 kph/558 mph and that is at an altitude of about 30,000 feet, at 30,000 feet the atmosphere is 1/3 the thickness of atmosphere at 700 feet. This would cause approximately 3 times as much drag so the top speed would be about 1/3 of the top speed at 30,000 feet, or about 200 to 300 mph at best, and that is with no wind.
In a youtube video 175 travels 720 feet in 1.06 seconds = 720 Feet per Second = 490.90 Miles per Hour
archive.fo/Gy8Rc
it is impossible for a plane to do this

Attached: torsion.jpg (568x505 85.75 KB, 71.63K)

A large number of Mossad agents were caught in the months leading up to 9/11
archive.li/RT7gb

Attached: The Israeli “art student” mystery (2).png (1494x1136, 332.65K)

here you go user

Attached: 23089uj3.gif (716x863 102.58 KB, 138.23K)

What a bunch of fucking rats. I swear Pissrael is the sketchiest most disgusting and opportunist country on Earth.

my favorite is "the elites" or as niggers call them - "the illuminati"

Geletin were actual art students who weren't linked to the Mossad. That's disinformation to discredit the real Mossad "art students". The upload of Core of Curruption (the source of the claim) on jewtube admits it in the description.

youtube.com/watch?v=xagkqLDxusE

archive.is/uLL34

Skolnick and Elinoff were/are also both kikes.

Christopher Bollyn's "Solving 911" is THE definitive work on the subject.
Until you'be read it, or at least watched one of his lectures on the subject, you should not consider yourself educated on it.

Pic is too damn complicated. The rule of parsimony is completely ignored here.

the problem with that is humans aren't animals and with reference to occams razor the simplest explanation is the "official story" so occam and his razor are out the window in the respect and it also applies to politics since a politician can say he loves his country while committing treason against it but without an admission occams razor says it is best to believe what he says since it came straight from the horses mouth so to speak and is the simplest

Don't forget that Bollyn was responsible for some of the worst disinformation that wound up in Loose Change. He also speaks Hebrew and lived on a kibbutz.

I agree with your example of politicians being disingenuous. I disagree with the likelihood of hologram airplanes and doomsday atomic splitting lasers causing the WTC collapse.

This pastebin is an excellent read, highly plausible explanation that covers the bases.
pastebin.com/yCwrSNEL

it's called scalar and we have holograms of dead niggers for fucks sake it's not 1971

Attached: dumb-nigger-holograms.jpg (640x394 19.09 KB, 51.44K)

forgot scalar pic

Attached: scalar.jpg (622x365, 51.64K)

I hope to god you are shitposting.

Why not make the theory simpler. Instead of hologram airplanes by drones (which you have to conceal) retrofit a 767 as an unmanned airplane, and fly it into the buildings and detonate bombs thereafter. It's ridiculously complicated, and farcical.

Don't mean to ad hominem, but are you a boomer? They love this illogical crazy stuff. It floors me, the conclusions they reach.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/29w6a1/i_never_would_have_expected_this_to_happen_on/cipeu12/?st=jekhoqs1&sh=6a4c18f0

because genius planes can't fly that fast at that low of an altitude

Saudis are not Jew-controlled. Saudis are literally Jewish.

conspiracyschool.com/blog/2002-iraqi-intel-reported-wahhabis-are-jewish-origin

They must be short on shill recruits, because this one is green as grass.

Have some red pills:

tarpley.net/docs/drills_of_911.pdf

salon.com/2007/10/12/wesley_clark/

scribd.com/doc/9442970/Collateral-Damage-U-S-Covert-Operations-and-the-Terrorist-Attacks-on-September-11-2001-28062008

pew pew

Attached: Conspiracy.mp4 (512x288, 6.74M)

Most likely scenario, based on years of reading and watching conspiracy vids, sorting thru the wheat and the chaffe, etc:

1.) Yes, airplanes hit the towers. No exotic holograms, mass psychology tricks, etc. Were they THE airplanes we are told they were? Probably, under remote control. Ability to remotely land aircraft in the event of a hijacking was mentioned in technical magazines of the time, and pilots hated the idea, but some airlines bought into it. It is possible that they were near-duplicates, the military versions of the same aircraft, with some cosmetic changes.

2.) No, the airplanes did not cause the towers to fall. Most likely a very advanced form of thermite, military grade nano thermite, was used, and installed under the cover of "elevator maintenance" which had been ongoing for weeks / months prior. Also some large cutting charges down low, possibly placed early that AM or day before, under cover of "bomb sweep".

3.) No, an airplane did not hit the pentagon. Certainly not one loaded with with 30,000 liters of fuel. Most likely a cruise missile. Deep penetration of most / all rings, but little damage above the point of impact or left / right of it (it was small and came in low with a shaped charge)

4.) There were no exotic weapons (other than the thermite if you consider it such) in play. No imaginary scalar weapons, no nukes. The barium and strontium at the site were probably from a conventional, secret reactor under the towers. Many strategically important skyscrapers in the US recieved secret "backup generators" in the form of fission reactors from the 50's probably right on up thru the 70's and maybe 80's. Example: chicago financial buildings that were lit up when the rest of the city was dark during the big blackouts. Secured and possibly removed when the last big floods hit.

5.) It is doubtful that the heads of US govt. at the time planned / executed the attack. It was almost certainly planned and executed by Israeli agents. No doubt they had lots of insider help, thanks to jews being given the big "omg you went thru the holohoax" welcome mat and alternatively worming their way in by playing the "I'm white like you goy!" card. Never forget that Jews are Jews in loyalty, and masquerade as white when it suits them.

6.) How is it kept low key (it's hardly a secret) and the public largely mollified? Heads of US govt. were caught with their pants down. They bought into the coverup to avoid being removed from office. Plus it coincided with their interests in the middle east. Just like the holohoax, keep telling the lie, and call anyone who says it's a lie crazy.

7.) Just to sum up: A Jew had just bought the buildings. A Jew owned the security firms at most US airports. Jews ran the security for the WTC. A Jew controlled the company that sold the remote landing tech to airlines. Jews were caught documenting the event from the ground in NYC. Bush had many Jewish advisors on national security. With Jews, you lose.

Personally, I think that it was just gross incompetence all around.

At worst I think it was a deep state op gone horribly right.

planes can't fly that fast at that altitude also scalar is not imaginary
pic related is a scalar interferometer

Attached: fig10.jpg (600x316, 20.24K)

Yes they can. Rocket cars have travelled at the speed of sound and still held together. The planes were going much slower than that, so it is feasible.

Do you have any footage of working scalar or the math behind it? It is nothing but scifi nonsense to distract boomers with.

BREAKING NEWS - August 30, 2018

Corbett Report Extra

Attached: 911 lawyers committee.jpg (450x450, 29.67K)

Salon actually wrote decent articles in 2002?…

Attached: steel memes.jpg (750x738, 79.02K)

If you're going to talk about 9/11, try not to sound like a complete retard.
When you make retarded statements, it really makes your argument sound like shit.
Israel did 9/11. But it wasn't just fire alone. The fucking 747 had something to do with it too.
Saudis carried out the attack on behalf of Israel. Planes did hit the buildings and they came down.
It was CIA and Mossad.

What the fuck mods, discussing how the towers were taken down is completely valid. If someone's theory is nonsense then simply provide a counter-argument. Allow anons to do what anons do: Ruthlessly argue with one another to uncover the truth.

The mods are flat out censoring an entire branch of 9/11 truth investigation for what I can only assume are personal reasons. The irony? The mods are censoring the same information that Wikipedia censors: There is no article for Judy Wood and any attempts to create an article result in an instant IP ban from Wikipedia.

I've had interesting discussions with anons over the years (usually on 9/11) about DEW theories and the nature of or existence of the planes. Never once I have I seen people being banned simply had for bringing up the subject. Some anons agree with the theories, some don't, and we discuss why.

There are countless 9/11 disinformation angles and theories, it's one of the most lied about events in human history. Who are the mods to personally decide what is disinformation and what isn't? To decide what information we are even allowed to discuss? It's inappropriate. Just allow us to examine the evidence and argue amongst ourselves about what is true.

Attached: 1519364905826.jpg (545x677, 36.47K)

Boeing 767s can't travel at the speed those planes were traveling at at sea level. It's physically impossible (the wings would have broken off), as confirmed by pilots who have flown the plane and people working at Boeing.

Absolutely physically impossible for a 767 to travel at the speed of the aircraft that were seen hitting the towers on 9/11. Either they were not planes at all (an illusion) or they were a different type of plane.

Reminder, Europhysics Magazine published a study debunking the official version.

europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016-47-4.pdf

The wings of the plane would have ripped off due to air resistance at sea level. The planes that hit the towers also did not point downwards to gain speed, they accelerated at sea level to a speed greater than the max operating speed the plane is rate for at 35,000 feet, which would have required 6 times more power than the engines of a 767 are capable of outputting.

1. Israeli art teams on exact floor of impact months before
2. Jewish owner of towers orders core elevators to be refit with teams having access to core supports
3. Jewish owner takes out huge insurance policy against terrorism right before attacks
4. Attacks coincide with massive air Force drill simulating hijacking. This means collusions or insider information . Given number of dual citizens with high clearance either is likely.
5. Jewsand Saudis are the only beneficiaries of Iraq war.
6. Jews dance in streets right afterwards
7. Jews only ones with enough influence to castrate investigation and control media narrative.

Reported for jewish spam.

Commit suicide.

These are things I’ve not heard before and would love to have a citation.
This is something I’ve heard before and would love to have a citation (specifically for hijacking simulation).
That’s just part of buying the towers, user. Unless you can show something different about the NEW insurance policy, it’s incidental.