NORDIC SUPREMACY

The nordic people (Not germans) Have since the iron age conquered 2/3 of Europe, of which the areas they did not conquer were also fellow Proto Europeans

For the Paleo Europeans are not from the Indus valley, they in contrast to the migrants of Lets say Germans were in Europe Nearly 10 000 Years before the arrival of the Indo European
The great contrast between these two Races of Whites, left the former the superior one, As history told us the Nordics alone conquered more than 2/3 of Europe in a span of 1000 Years

Pay respect

Attached: 1536360021956.jpg (4696x5384, 3.21M)

That map looks familiar.

It's almost like a carbon copy of the non-white D&C meme

Reported for D&C.

Pride in nordic history is not Divide & Conquer

Even Criticism is not Divide and conquer

I will have you kids now that the racial segregation between Italy & Germany in ww2 which were of even closer races then Us, was fine by Standard

Grow up kid

Attached: 1534447832632.jpg (3003x4340, 3.66M)

I have great respect for Nordic people. Intelligent, Well Built, Communal in social settings, generous, usually great conversationists.

Drawbacks, communalism leads to group think and atrophy. No new ideas. It's taking a migrant invasion to challenge the comfortable societies they've built.

They will rise again, but sometimes you need a challenge

Reported for D&C.

Go to bed kid

Greeks sodomized little boys. Especially these "Nordic Elites"

then explain how they were defeated by some lowly gay korean untermensch
you cant

Go clean your room kid

This is a grown ups board

lmao he literally can't even

I'm getting Zig Forumspol flashbacks.

Attached: Caocao_lol.webm (300x196 870.9 KB, 18.76K)

Attached: 1458018300277.gif (250x194, 47.42K)

Half Greek half Italian here. You guys are cool, but why can't we all just get along? Us Meds did cool shit too.

Go back to cuckchan.

Attached: Cuckchan in One Catalog in One Image.jpg (3976x5208 3.85 MB, 3.99M)

Yes Greece bro we could

Eastern france is surprinsingly strong

cuckchan Zig Forums divide is a shill operation kid

Go home

Actual Nord here. OP is a jew and or a shill trying to sow D&C.

Attached: 22036fe1de21f4a6540412d77041f012ff4660446d4e3c8fd199757a2257245a.png (128x128, 9.4K)

You clearly hate cuckchan for a worse quality of posting? Yet you damn kids spend all day with no beter arguments than AD HOMINEMS

Not an argument kid

And despite that you little rascals US NORDICS conquered you

Pay some respect

Cuckchan is a Reddit colony now. Zig Forums is where the Exodus after the betrayal from Joot ended up staying.

Meant for

You people should be glad you're not shitskins.

Attached: thoughwithpen.gif (209x213, 10.66K)

It's painful how fucking stupid you are. Jews love to flaunt superior intellect, but once one of their tricks is figured out, they just repetitively hit their head against the pavement in the matter of never giving up trying to repeat it regardless.

Your lucky theres a screen seperating us kid!

I'd be damned before some Zig Forums furries steps out of line!

You're a refugee aren't you?

Refugee confirmed.

Oh, it's this time for the rotation.

Either it's Celts being hebrews.
Then Hitler was a Celt and Celts were master race.
Then Germans are evil.
Then everyone who isn't German is evil.
Then Nordics. Then Slavs.

Merry jew round is closed, though. Foreskin muncher. You couldn't leave well enough alone and will hang alongside your diseased kind in such masses that we're gonna have to import ravens from other countries to keep up with the consumption of your carrion.

Attached: Kike Face Collage.JPG (1800x1200 1.2 MB, 747.71K)

You Zig Forums nerds are something special,

Now i know this subject beter than you kid

And youd be wise to be quiet and listen!