WAKE UP

THE PRESIDENT WON'T BE REELECTED IF THE MIDTERMS DON'T GO WELL

A SOCIAL MEDIA MEME CAMPAIGN MUST BEGIN NOW OR WHITE AMERICA WILL CEASE

Attached: yrCu8pk.jpg (400x416, 161.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/LOISY
archive.fo/8wWeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think he knows that. What do you expect us to do?

Make it fun or else we won't do it.

You don't understand user group psychology.

Checked
Calmness my man
This is Butterfly Warfare at work here. Nothing is fucked but everything so meme on if it makes you feel better

came here to check

the digits

Attached: 2d5e300390829c6f4d7670a19ef1d523d09a66373a0d43f1a1459dff5e5477f2.png (320x300, 59.28K)

Nice , checked

Attached: IMG_3747.GIF (570x418, 2.97M)

OKAY FAGGOT ! ! ! !
AS LONG AS WE ALL CAN AGREE THAT THE Q-LARP IS A JEWISH DIVIDE AND CONQUER OPERATION, INTENDED ON DIVIDING THE RIGHT, SO THAT THE RIGHT SOUNDS LIKE A BUNCH OF CRAZY ALEX JONES WORSHIPPERS ! ! !

Attached: balrog hmmmph.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Whites have a whole lot more life in them, America though I'm not so sure. That's what happens when you trust in Judaic Freemasonic spooks.

If your emotional state is akin to what's in that picture, then you're a little faggot and you need to go to Zig Forums. That's where overly emotional niggers belong.

I don't use social media, so I don't even know what it is. I've seen people mention it on here for months, and I still don't know what it is.

Only '40s kids get it.

>>>/qresearch/

Voting is how we got zognald in the first place.

Attached: trump-zionism-31.jpg (792x3000, 498.14K)

Well the kikelover in chief keeps bombing Syria against the wishes of the American people and now jewgle b& Syrian government channels so why should the neocon zog party win over the shitskin one?

WHITE AMERICA DIED when Barry blacked the Office.

All (((Trumo))) is doing is making a shit show for the eternal boomers sunset.

Things we'll get with Trump:
>tax cuts to the (((rich)))

Things we'll get without Trump:
>tax cuts to the (((rich)))

Damn I'm really torn here, dunno if our country can survive without Trump

lol

as a non murrican there is only so much fucks I can give but fuck user, fucking go for it

Basically this, but there isn't really a better candidate out there, is there?

Don't respond to the paid agitator.

There isn't, unfortunately. I can't be fucked to vote for this faggot again, that's not to say I'm saying you shouldn't if you think it'll help, but I give up on (((democracy)))

eat shit boomer scum

Attached: 08be40433269a52f711eca70d1097511fc60105735fbd8a3637610a024b7a7f9.png (736x407, 436.62K)

thank god the zognald and team qlarp have limped on down to the finish line where no scandals had to actually be exposed and now none can because it "would effect the election"

Shills work in teams

Attached: shiggy.jpg (500x375, 158.77K)

>>thinks this is a true (((Democracy)))
The only decision makers are in Israel.

Or maybe you guys need to have a civil goddamn conversation about what makes someone a citizen, why citizenship fucking exists, and take a good hard look at the repeat occurrences of military adventurism for benefits not of the US.

Attached: 21 Questions.png (720x541 105.97 KB, 77.38K)

Bump

FUCK OFF, WE'RE NOT PLAYING THIS GAME ANYMORE

whoops
OP this was for you

Oh like how The_D immediately jumps on anyone with a dissenting opinion because they don't support Zognald.

Yup.
Trumpnigger stabbed us once, but it won't happen again.

Agreed. You are a good user.

EVERYONE WHO IS ANTI-TRUMP IN US ELECTIONS IS ANTI-WHITE, WANTS TO KILL WHITE PEOPLE, IS A LITERAL KIKE!

I didn't vote for trump, I voted for the wall and it seems like the fence upgrades are the best we are going to get so I don't give a shit if he gets reelected or not. hes a cuck and he was ok with his daughter marrying a kike. hillary is a cuck as well but if she got elected, the downfall might have actually been accelerated, which is what we need now to wake up Whites. trump's successful economic polices delayed that acceleration by decades

your ID switching is not making you any less obvious

I'm honestly just wondering when this will all fall apart. I don't even think the United States can last after he's out of office, whether or not it's 2 or 6 more years. Unless things change soon, the lines of a second civil war are going to be drawn, it's happening now. I have a hard time putting faith in him being able to fix this without a dictatorship, everything seems too fucked beyond repair.

test

Yeap, sure.
Bernie 2020 and let the show begins.

This is the strategy Trump was implementing from the beginning. He has nothing to run on other than if we don't vote he won't fulfill his promises. Bad news is that he's had two years to start delivering and instead surrounded himself with kikes and shitbags. GOP controls the house, the senate, the oval office, and most likely the SCOTUS in a month. If they want to keep their jobs they'll fucking do something major. Otherwise they can get fucked.

Clinton would have been more of Obama. It wouldn't wake up anyone. Whites were only attacked openly because of our support for Trump. The election was framed as white vs. everyone else. Under Obama white people were silent as non-whites walked around like they owned the world. White people just passively existed trying not to offend anyone. If Clinton was elected, it would have been that times 10, because they're be even more boastful, feeling like they just conquered white people and delivered the final blow. White people are in no position to even begin thinking about fighting. Most just aren't mentally there. They're too comfortable. One of the main benefits of the election is it created an open divide between whites and non-whites, even if sometimes blurred and presented as ideals instead of race. Our way of life is only protected and preserved and desired by whites, so feeling safe to openly defend our way of life inherently creates a whites vs. non-whites divide. In all regards Trump was the better pick. It gave white people confidence to speak up. That is what's needed. Look at South Africa. Total external pressure doesn't "wake up" white people. We need confidence.

This.
Even if Trump continues trying to play the part of a strict constitutionalism and makes it out of his second term, the liberals will immediately take control and go too far; Violence is probably inevitable at this point.

I just hope I get my dental work done first. Then I'm good.

Oh well. Maybe he should have kept some promises that weren't made to Israel.

And just who can they run against him? Whoever inherits things as they are unfinished, is fucked. There are no brakes on this train.

Attached: Choo Choo.gif (680x849, 1.06M)

I wish I wasn't in a state with one of the worst firearm restrictions, it's as anti-funz as it can get. I honestly don't know how it's going to turn out. I honestly hope it's a civil war, because otherwise, it's just whites slowly becoming minorities or 'assimilating' into one light brown blob of mutts that only consume. It's going to be painful too if that's how it goes down, if I ever got grandkids, I wouldn't even know how to look at them with what the US could turn out if they don't happen to be some las creatoras abominations Kalegri could only dream of.

He kept a few. He hasn't been entirely unsuccessful. You can't sit here and expect him to deliver on everything when he doesn't have the power to do everything. Nonetheless, the greatest part of Trump will definitely be election season. It's when the divide will be focused on and enhanced, and Trump gives white people the confidence to speak up and defend themselves. There's been a slow social shift to the left, and with Trump, loads of white people have stood up and resisted that social shift and are trying to drag things back to a more normal center. When they ramp up the propaganda, and Trump gets on the trail, shit's going to heat up again, and Trump will do us a good service again, whether it's intended it not.

Nah they got a point. You're still a shill, but we know you do it for free. What betrayed you was the tax cut thing. When the tax cuts happened, their effect was calculated up and down the balance sheets of people in the middle and lower class over and over and over and over and over and over and it all came to the same result. It was a significant cut for everyone who isn't literally on welfare. The only people who unironically believe the tax cuts are an anti-trump talking point are people that either saw the calculations and lie about what they saw, or people who rely on third party accounts from said liars, because you can't expect them to work up the courage to tread off of the sanitized corporate haven that is reddit.

Panicking OP brings up a good point. Not much has been done with the psychological reversal needed for the indoctrinated. Is there even a cure for leftism/narcissism save for getting older and wiser?

Look faggot. I know the democrats need to get absolutely spanked in midterms, but voting for republicans still sucks ass, and trump has not held up ANY of his campaign promises. So what is he going to say this election. War in syria is a bad idea? We should build the wall AND limit immigration from shitholes? We should abandon NAFTA and the TPP? Hes failing on literally every issue now, giving the democrats and NBC exactly what they want while they scream like babies. Its really really tiring.

Yes goyim, don't vote for the candidate that has a semblance of anti-immigration policy.

If trump at least builds his fucking anti-taco wall that's enough for me to vote for him again.

Attached: ugly-guy-monkeys-in-my-bag-5522.jpg (300x274, 12.54K)

Why do you shills keep saying this when on numerous occasions people have posted lists of things he has done? You even made sure to try to hammer this bullshit lie into people's head by capitalizing "ANY." Go fuck yourself. Filtered.

B-b-b-but accelerationism! These faggots sounds like /lefypol/. They probably are.

Pounce on my big belly.

Accelerationism = War. This is the only hope left.
This Emperor is another ZOG clown.
He is ruling for the minorities and the kikes' benefit, not for the Whites voters. Then he can screw himself.

Attached: ANPseal.png (236x235, 78.07K)

Can you please tell me something huge he has done to reverse white genocide in the United States?

Let's check the status on his campaign promises then.
The list goes on and on, but someone actually pro-white only caution and say to be careful about his loyalties when posting about him. They don't sound like they got fucking raped by him the way you do.

< id switching
t. grandpa with dialup

He's convinced many blacks and hispanics to vote republican.

Attached: 1510730986439.png (634x852 239.34 KB, 75.59K)

Trump has revitalized the economy. The result of this is that millions of white people are much less at risk of suicide and drug abuse.

"Accelerationism" doesn't exist. It's a meme. If "accelerationism" worked South Africa wouldn't be the way it is. They're feeling pressures we can't even fathom, and they're not doing shit. You need motivation to fight, and motivation comes through confidence. Hitler didn't lead through fear, he motivated people and gave them confidence to stand up and fight. Absent that, no one will. Making the situation worse will only make the situation worse. Leave the stupid Zig Forums meme on Zig Forums.

Checked for good.

The civic entity known as the United States of America must cease to exist, else the White European nation known as Americans will cease to exist.

Attached: nice.JPG (1115x792, 31.57K)

You'll pry my netzero from my cold dead hands.

Post your voters' guides.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x600 13.15 KB, 52.9K)

No idea how that fixes anything, it seems like the republican party is catering to spics and niggers more now due to (((demographic shifts)))

This is literally just putting off the inevitable, he needs to do something to REMOVE and REDUCE the population of non-whites in the US, it has only gotten worse since he's been in office. It's not something he's exclusively doing, it's been like this since 1965.

Ragnarok is inevitable. Don't be a coward. Rise and defeat the dragons!

baste

For who?
Affirmative action is still in place.
As well as all laws discriminating against white people.

Attached: ZOGEMPEROR.png (791x447, 64.58K)

His biggest influence was a social influence. He gave white people, collectively, confidence. Birthrates went up, we have more money in our pockets, and mast importantly we're not alone and scared anymore. Why do you think they push individualism on us specifically so hard? Because individualism makes us weak. Trump kind of rallied people into a group. People can say whatever they want about Trump, but he's done more to help us, socially, than anyone else in decades. He gave white people confidence, and now white people are asserting themselves. Whether it's about race or not on the surface is irrelevant. When white people are asserting their interests, the divide is natural. We, instinctively, don't have the same group interests. White people need to be made confident in themselves, and be reminded that we're part of a group. That's the way forward.

It exists indeed.
Let the commies come back, and begin to turn this country into Venezuela.
You cannot fathom what the lemmings will do when they will unable to buy essentials, alcohol and drugs.
Dr. Pierce described this mechanism very well.

Attached: Good morning lemmings.jpg (400x259, 41.67K)

How's the weather in Quantico?

Blame congress. Trump did however speak out against affirmative action in college acceptance, which Obama supported. Rather, he warned against it while Obama gave motivation for it.

South Africa.

WE DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR ZIONIST COCKSUCKER. HE LIED TO US. BURN IN HELL, REDDITOR.

Attached: 2016 Election - Racial Demographics - Jews.jpg (6552x2176 1.56 MB, 2.03M)

Go back to Zig Forums and take the raid with you, you low IQ monkey. Filtered.

Reported for being a jew. We do not support Trump here. You are not on reddit.

user, filtering opinions is homo and it is exactly what commie faggots do.

Touche sir!
Of course, thats basically not an option at this stage in the game, for this election.
And most people wonlt be viable as political candidates for any of a variety of reasons, funding being a major one.
But touche all the same.

You should be hanged.

Don't you have some lies to start spamming?

Attached: So Smug.jpg (480x360, 47.96K)

I literally dont care at all about any of that shit.
I only care about demographics.
Pic related.
This part:
Just annoys me.
archive.fo/LOISY
archive.fo/8wWeA
Links related.
You are a liar.

Attached: They Have To Come In - Muh Removals.jpg (7152x7512, 9.07M)

So organic. kek

I see absolutely no evidence of the Zig Forums meme of accelerationism working. Leftism wins through ignorance and victimhood, and right-wing ideals win through confidence and motivation. When has "accelerationism" worked?

Look at this baste comic and then talk to me, faggot. Filtered

Attached: 1440260294314.jpg (1024x733, 167.7K)

The idea is to do what the jews want you to do, so you can go shove a fork in your ass.

Reported for Trump support. You’re not on reddit. He lied to all of us. He personally disavows white nationalism. You have nothing.

You have a point.
However, hypothetically there is a very good chance to unbalance the ZOG equation about their plan for a controlled demolition of America.

Attached: aaaa.png (450x450, 448.74K)

THAT'S NOT A VOTER'S GUIDE!
THAT'S KIKE MASS MANIPULATION IMAGE SPAM

Attached: No-bel-Un.png (798x531, 595.31K)

Trump won because accelerationism.

DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP, FELLOW GOYIM - ALL THAT MONEY IS (((OURS)))

Reported for spam. Your zionist shill has no place here.

You don’t know what the word means.

Hey fellow DACApedes, my son shared this picture on his facebook. I feel like we're a legion, but what's a goyim?
-Dave

Attached: CVe042CUAAAx3US.jpg (549x549, 42.64K)

Problem moshe?

Attached: Uniting Families.png (640x455, 549.07K)

It is SO ORGANIC. Don't you think if we let the Recuckicans lose the midterms, Trump will DOUBLE DOWN on his lies with MORE LIES!? It's just chess.

Reported for spam. There are no deportations. Trump lied.

keeek @ that

Attached: The Dank Maker.jpg (839x548, 124.39K)

Up your game shill. Generic talk = not from here.