Winter is Coming

We have all heard about the global warming conspiracy pushed by Al Gore and the liberal media. We have also heard leading scientists debunking this theory from left to right, so why do THEY still claim global warming?
Having read "The Protocols of the Wise Elders of Zion", i can't help thinking that the exact opposite is the case, namely global cooling.

So maby winther is coming, not only in the tv-series "Game Of Thrones", the long winther may already be opon us.
The reason i post this here on Zig Forums, is because i think this might be the reason why Syria is a warzone today.

Let's imagine the warm twelve thousand year-long Holocene period is coming to an end, what will happen? Basically if it gets to cold for crops to grow in the northern hemisphere, we will see mass migration to warmer climate.

My hypothesis is that the middle east are being "formed" to make room for millions of climate refugees (and kikes) from Europe, Russia, America and maybe even China. The more i think about it, the more sense it makes. Can this be the reason for the "Greater Israel" plan?

Source on global cooling:

John L Casey
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i0_GIRNoRWY

Attached: 6a010536b58035970c01bb082631d2970d.png (1138x689, 186.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pravdareport.com/science/earth/11-01-2009/106922-earth_ice_age-0/
audiobooks.com/audiobook/dark-winter-how-the-sun-is-causing-a-30-year-cold-spell/269224
snopes.com/fact-check/false-coffin-corner/
archive.fo/wZNJH#http://thegwpf.org/ipcc-news/1877-ipcc-official-climate-policy-is-redistributing-the-worlds-wealth.html
archive.fo/HBF5Y#http://www.nzz.ch/nachrichten/schweiz/klimapolitik_verteilt_das_weltvermoegen_neu_1.8373227.html
web.archive.org/web/http://www.nature.com/polopoly_fs/1.13755!/menu/main/topColumns/topLeftColumn/pdf/501303a.pdf
archive.fo/X0yWZ#http://www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=18097
archive.fo/lDRKf#http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/02/05/in-their-own-words-climate-alarmists-debunk-their-science
archive.fo/SXhYm#http://www.sovereignty.net/center/chirac.html
archive.fo/8VUR6#http://www.nationalcenter.org/dos7130.htm
web.archive.org/web/http://www.warwickhughes.com/icecore/zjmar07.pdf
web.archive.org/web/https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/first_globalrevolution.pdf
archive.org/details/TheFirstGlobalRevolution
archive.fo/9kj6U#http://www.unric.org/en/latest-un-buzz/29623-figueres-first-time-the-world-economy-is-transformed-intentionally
youtube.com/user/MyanmarLiving
youtube.com/channel/UCI-Am0t4qQaP_Do9FwMWw3Q
iceagenow.info/
wattsupwiththat.com/
ice-age-ahead-iaa.ca/
iceagefarmer.com/
watchers.news/
climatedepot.com/
climatesense-norpag.blogspot.com
notrickszone.com
severe-weather.eu/
twitter.com/severeweatherEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gregory F. Fegel
pravdareport.com/science/earth/11-01-2009/106922-earth_ice_age-0/

Dark Winther, audiobook torrent by John L Casey

audiobooks.com/audiobook/dark-winter-how-the-sun-is-causing-a-30-year-cold-spell/269224

What timescale are we talking about? A decade? A century?

It started in 2008

Australia is the way to go now.

i fucking LOVE these threads

Attached: 1437830858907-2.jpg (1096x640 192.67 KB, 219.33K)

Attached: 1442968785265-1.jpg (610x350 96.92 KB, 52.71K)

Yeah Man, come down here. Don't bring any Niggers with you though …

So basically we should maximize global warming

The cooling should start in 2019, if the sunspot cycle is correct

I suspect that's what they have been doing with that cemtrail meme

I really fucking hope so, I hate summer so much

I hope you’re right and I hope this is real. Nothing would be comfier than an eternal winter.

This is what the FEMA coffins are about, in two years we are at that part of the cycle that crops around the world started to die. Now we are 7 billion people, this is going to be EPIC

snopes.com/fact-check/false-coffin-corner/

Started to die last time we were in that part of the cycle that is.

They love to put shit on the goybox before it happens, too. Game of Thrones, "Winter is Coming" would seem fitting

jesus this place is garbage lately

Attached: hro557.jpg (450x300, 24.18K)

Wouldent be suprised if game of thrones is inspired by real life events from the start of the previous ice age

Attached: ff767242d6b9b634c7861108ec449666ec9d9de2f96564c7224f9cfe1a58d2f6.jpg (520x496, 38.86K)

LeL

So Varg was right?

Can someone make ["europe invites migrants to have something to eat thru the ice age"] meme to scare migrants?

Yeah, because any additional CO2 beyond 100 ppm doesn't do squat. We're at 350 ppm or so. It might acidify the ocean but fuck coral reefs what are they doing for me anyway?

Attached: log-graph-lindzen-choi-web.gif (550x304, 23.66K)

I hate heat, but I can't make a garden without it. I couldn't grow shit this year because it was all clouds and rain for 2/3 of the summer.I want to grow a fucking garden next year.

You need cataclysmic events (meteorite impacts, Sun tuning out massively and causing volcanoes to erupt) to shift from warm to cold or vice versa. It doesn't just "happen" out of the blue.

I agree with you that it is going cold due to many signs: increased drought due to decreased Sun activity slowing water evaporation, volcanoes erupting due to the lower levels of earth going colder and braping gas as a consequence (Krakatoa). But I don't think another great Ice Age is about to come.
Most probably a cold spell like in the 19. century.
Fun fact: higher CO2 levels may actually PREVENT a Little Ice Age or make it milder.

IMO the whole strategy of the NWO/cabal/whatever was to use this actual climate change to destroy the West. Gut CO2 levels, increase 3rd world population with food gibs in the productive period and use the decreased farm yields for war in the 3rd world and then simply move it through immigration into the West which adapted it's agriculture through different cold resistant crops and methods (the West is great due to by far the best farm land in the world. It can take a little beating while the 3rd world can't.). That's where the 500 mil figure that EU politicians harp about comes from.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8.32K)

it's supposed to be a mini ice age, it comes in cycles depending of the alignment of the planets and sun spots. last time the harvest failed in europe big drought in africa as well as in india. they think it will last 10-15 years.

Some other factors might also play in, so it can get mutch worse than people expect, and it's always a danger baby eating kikes have plans to make life hard for people, maby they plan to burn some harvests or something other evil kike shit. People should be prepering for anything anyway, but i would take this serius.

This will be 1970s level "deep freeze" and "mini ice age". Solar minimum is due by 2030, though the sunspot activity implies it might be coming sooner than the normal cycle. Winter is coming, but not an actual ice age. People are goign to die though. If a big volcano goes off, a LOT of people are going to die.

I will pray to kek for for smug vulcano

They house tasty fish, user.

Climate Communism

Or, the hijacking and masking of the naturally occuring change in climate (ongoing and intensifying), while blaming it on human activity and using it for political gains.

Ottmar Edenhofer, U.N. IPCC official
>we redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy. […] One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore
2010-11-22 [1][2]

>he [Ottmar Edenhofer] spent his savings at the age of 14 on the three volumes of Das Kapital by Karl Marx
2013-10-19 [3]

Mikhail Gorbachev, President of the Soviet Union (1990-1991)
>The threat of environmental crisis will be the 'international disaster key' that will unlock the New World Order.
1996 ("A Special Report: The Wildlands Project Unleashes Its War On Mankind" by Marilyn Brannan) [4]

Maurice Strong, organizer of the first U.N. Earth Climate Summit
>We may get to the point where the only way of saving the world will be for industrialized civilization to collapse.
1997-09-01 (National Review magazine) [5]

Jacques Chirac, former President of France
>For the first time, humanity is instituting a genuine instrument of global governance, one that should find a place within the World Environmental Organization which France and the European Union would like to see established.
2000-11-20 (U.N. Conference on Climate Change in the Hague)
[6]

Christine Stewart, former Canadian Minister of the Environment
>No matter if the science of global warming is all phony … climate change [provides] the greatest opportunity to bring about justice and equality in the world.
1988 (Calgary Herald) [5]

Timothy Wirth, heads the U.N. Foundation
>We've got to ride the global warming issue. Even if the theory of global warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing, in terms of economic policy and environmental policy.
1993 ("Science Under Siege" by Michael Fumento) [7]

Richard E. Benedick, President of the National Council for Science and the Environment (then headed the policy divisions of the U.S. State Department)
>A global warming treaty [Kyoto] must be implemented even if there is no scientific evidence to back the [enhanced] greenhouse effect.
[8]

Council of the Club of Rome
>In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill.
1991, ("The First Global Revolution, A Report by the Council of the Club of Rome" by Alexander King and Bertrand Schneider)
[9][10]

Christiana Figueres, executive secretary of the UNFCCC (U.N. Framework Convention on Climate Change)
>This is the first time in the history of mankind that we are setting ourselves the task of intentionally, within a defined period of time, to change the economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years, since the Industrial Revolution.
2015-02-03 [11]

[1]: archive.fo/wZNJH#http://thegwpf.org/ipcc-news/1877-ipcc-official-climate-policy-is-redistributing-the-worlds-wealth.html
[2]: archive.fo/HBF5Y#http://www.nzz.ch/nachrichten/schweiz/klimapolitik_verteilt_das_weltvermoegen_neu_1.8373227.html
[3]: web.archive.org/web/http://www.nature.com/polopoly_fs/1.13755!/menu/main/topColumns/topLeftColumn/pdf/501303a.pdf
[4]: archive.fo/X0yWZ#http://www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=18097

[5]: archive.fo/lDRKf#http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/02/05/in-their-own-words-climate-alarmists-debunk-their-science
[6]: archive.fo/SXhYm#http://www.sovereignty.net/center/chirac.html
[7]: archive.fo/8VUR6#http://www.nationalcenter.org/dos7130.htm
[8]: web.archive.org/web/http://www.warwickhughes.com/icecore/zjmar07.pdf
[9]: web.archive.org/web/https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/first_globalrevolution.pdf
[10]: archive.org/details/TheFirstGlobalRevolution
[11]: archive.fo/9kj6U#http://www.unric.org/en/latest-un-buzz/29623-figueres-first-time-the-world-economy-is-transformed-intentionally

Naturally occuring climate change

No it's not you or CO2. It's the Sun
Don't be tricked into thinking that because they lied about its causes, or the projections, that climate isn't changing.

Climate does change, it does so naturally every few hundred years or so (~400 on average). This is caused by fluctuations or lowering of solar activity which has an direct effect on the earth climate. Whenever the Sun goes into a (grand) solar minimum (decreased solar activity), Earth's weather and climate becomes more unstable, unpredictable, and extreme, and on average cools down.

The results of this are:

- Crop losses due to unfavorable climate (already well underway!)
- Famine, death due to crop losses
- Irrational human behaviour due to hunger (murder, rape, cannibalism, etc.)
- Increase in human and plant diseases due to lowered UV
- More extreme weather, such as droughts, floods, cold, etc.

Above examples are roughly what happened during the previous solar minima (Maunder, Spörer, Wolf, etc.)

The purpose of the Global Warming lie

Simply put the purpose is to have you as unprepared for the already present and intensifying climatic changes as possible and to cause the greatest possible damage (e.g. "Energy Transition", "Replacement Migration").
Here are some examples of the lie, and the reality:

- Temperatures rising? Nope, lowering due to decreased solar activity (solar minima)
- Ice melting? Nope increasing due to lowered temperatures
- Sea levels rising? Nope, lowering due to increasing ice (ice floats)
- CO2 causing temperature rise? Nope, temperature causes CO2 to rise (see Vostok ice core data)

Some web resources

YouTube Channels:
Adapt 2030: youtube.com/user/MyanmarLiving
Ice Age Farmer: youtube.com/channel/UCI-Am0t4qQaP_Do9FwMWw3Q

Websites:
iceagenow.info/
wattsupwiththat.com/
ice-age-ahead-iaa.ca/
iceagefarmer.com/
watchers.news/
climatedepot.com/
climatesense-norpag.blogspot.com
notrickszone.com
severe-weather.eu/
twitter.com/severeweatherEU

So … what do we do!?
I don't know, grow your own food in-doors? Stockpile? Prepare to deal with a bunch of hungry emaciated people trying to murder you for food*?
* Hmm, maybe this is why the media is pushing Zombies and cannibalism?

Also if you don't believe me, don't. Do your own research. But you have to know that this has happened every 400 years on average and the onset correlates with what is happening right now: There are more extreme weather conditions, floods, hail storms, blizzards, anomalous temperatures, crop losses, volcanic activity, etc.

We're in deep shit here. But I wish you all the best of luck!

Attached: cc bullshit 5.gif (828x11209 782.83 KB, 3.39M)

Attached: climate change btfo3.png (1052x795 75 KB, 738.78K)

If commie filth and libtards actually gave a damn about the environment they would be demanding further research into bacterial and fungal species to utilize in the biodegrade of plastic pollutants. Every last one of these fuckers deserves to burn.

Attached: fuck hippies.jpeg (716x2583 340.42 KB, 944.91K)

The next Maunder Minimum is slated to begin between 2020 and 2035, and continue potentially for decades. Sunspots are lower than they’ve been since the Dalton Minimum, and they’re tracking for a Maunder.

No, get out.

Can someone explain to me liberal science in the first pic to me please?

Attached: water is thicker than ice.png (634x220, 21.06K)

Pic #1 related;
How does that jive with the cries of "sea level is rising because glaciers are melting!!!" and the following;
world Ocean area = 139.4 million mi²
world land area = 57.506 million mi²
For every inch the ocean floor drops the volume of mass Earth, land, dirt, rock, call it whatever is displaced elsewhere. The only place of relevance is in the already above sea level land part. At a ratio of 139.4:57.506 = 2.42409:1 that means for every inch the ocean floor drops, the above sea level land raises 2.42409 inches. Which then means the sea level relatively drops 1.42409 inches. If the claim is made that the melted ice causes that number to be a sea level raise then the volume of melted ice required for this would be 1.42409 inches depth * 139.4 million mi² area. Which equals 3133.2 mi^3 (cubic miles) of water. That seems like a lot and I don't know if I did that correctly. Oh on second check I think I did, volume of Earth is 2.598×10^11 mi^3 (cubic miles).

Bring it on. Shitskins can't survive.

Ive always had a hunch that the maunder minimum was actually a sign of the beginning of the end of an interglacial period. Think about it.. In nature, massive changed tend to not just happen in quick succession.. It would only follow that there would be brief, spastic, periods of climate unrest followed by "return to normal" before a full blown ice age would start to happen.

Makes sense, makes things easier to make Israel central as well.

How bad is it going to be?

All this necrobumping. Sad!

Ice melts. There's more water. The water has mass and is weighed down by gravity.

"Oh fuck you could see the massive flooding we said would happen"

you can do a simple experiment. take a glass of water and float some ice cubes on it. make a note of the water level. once the ice cubes melt, look at the water level again. Verify that the water level has not increased.

water doesn't compress

Attached: hroess.jpg (488x544, 181.49K)

ocean acidification is hogwash. coral reefs are getting bleached for reasons completely unrelated to CO2

Where living in a time where leftist sociopaths with liberal arts journalism degrees are now peer reviewing science for our politicians and "decision makers." We're so fucked.

Its funny I've already seen propaganda pieces popping up in the fake news feeds claiming "weather is not climate" in regards to the coming iceage.
Good luce Ice-age chan!

Attached: AlGore manson.jpg (640x571, 64.12K)

Good luck ice-age chan***

Middle Albertan fucking leaf reporting in. It's fucking snowing as I type this. Even for Canada, that's fucking insane.

It can, but we’re talking orders of magnitude of atmospheres to do it, and that only happens on super earths and larger planets. Even at the bottom of the ocean it’s not sufficient, least of all to change it into any of the 16 ice forms.

Good info, thanks

is this why sunspot was evacuated?

Probably.

Climate is a social construct like gender.

Sex change. Climate change. Hope and Change.
All you have to do is pay money to jews.

LET IT SNOW

Attached: 1442765984942.png (601x572 97.88 KB, 3.15M)

Attached: 1442601699825.jpg (200x300 198.64 KB, 49.77K)

Attached: 1442934782225-1.gif (980x814 187.69 KB, 1.06M)

Attached: 1442946904551.jpg (800x800 112.97 KB, 121.52K)

So do we need to start burn coal?

Attached: 4744232.jpg (560x560, 34.07K)

If anything we need to plant more trees. Evergreens.

Attached: 1442948491311-0.jpg (1533x2052 151.27 KB, 327.1K)

Attached: 1442885820913-0.png (1920x1080 1.13 MB, 1.81M)

Attached: 1453724250160-0.jpg (1500x1000 70.83 KB, 53.93K)

Attached: 1454531372933.jpg (800x800 2.39 MB, 108.31K)

Attached: 1443253782294-1.png (2000x1000 93.13 KB, 337.75K)

Attached: 1453701371968-0.jpg (1200x1000 532.56 KB, 680.26K)

I'm never leaving Alaska no matter what the weather says. From me will descend the supermen that will conquer all you pussies in sunshine country.

Attached: alaska.jpg (225x225, 9.38K)

Only if you want to pay the toll.

Hail the children of the land beyond the North winds, may they rule the earth.

Attached: koE4nJ2.png (1616x2891 143.65 KB, 541.93K)

Attached: 1453708062475-4.jpg (786x1017 311.26 KB, 154.22K)

Attached: 1444276284863-1.jpeg (1920x1080 550.77 KB, 479.28K)

HAIL VINTER

Attached: 1443253782294-0.png (1598x2000 96.94 KB, 86.27K)

Hmm. Not 'formed' in the sense of space, but rather Israel's sovereignty. If they can establish a greater empire before climate migration begins, they will be able to control every aspect of people pouring into the middle east, which is incidentally their plan. One which wouldn't be possible without 'astral' assistance in the form of the sun.

Pushing all the mudslimes out of the middle east is necessary for the initial foundation of the kike empire. Westerners are already conditioned through 'agenda 21' and food production control. However, I don't get it why they have to lie about the climate change. What difference does it make to say "it's getting warmer" or "it's getting colder"? The end result is the same. I guess climate migration would be too early if they said "colder".

ᛟᚲ ᚨᛏ ᚢᚱᛋᚹᛁᛚᚢᛗ ᚢᚾᚾᚨᚱᛋᛏᛖᛁᚾᛁ
ᚲᚨᛈᛈ ᛟᚲᚲᚨᚱ ᛖᚱ ᚷᚨᛗᚨᛚᛚ

We are all about to partake in a epic game of "battle royal"

Who will be in the final circle?

Attached: hao57wij66hz.png (1024x1024, 76.74K)

Do you even own a sailboat?

If you do, it might be a good idea to keep it 100m over sea level.

Just saying ;-)

Attached: 1429418455181.jpg (1920x1080, 111.21K)

Let it snow!

LET IT SNOW!

ᛋᛈᛠᚲ᛫ᛖᛜᛚᛁᛋᚺ᛫ᚠᚨᚷᚷᛟᛏ

Can anyone explain why summerd have been getting hotter and hotter the last years. Winters have also become a lot less cold, havent had a white christmas in many years

Yes it is very easy.
The Sun is in a big orbit around the Galaxy Core. Our solar system has seasons just like Earth does. It's a 12000 year cycle, the 12 zodiacs. We have reached the point that is warned of. The End and the Beginning. Our Suns journey has brought us back again to the place of high energy and destruction, the border between the long summer and the long winter was December 21st 2012. The heat has been dissipating out to the planets and we are two to three years away from average temperatures receding below historic lows.

Hint, look at Jupiters big red storm over the last 300 years compared to the past 7. Another key point to note was the Earth Moon cycle alpha omega stage of the four blood moons as brought down to us through Biblical lore. 3rd the damn Mayan calendar. 4th the names of the zodiacs themselves, you think "we" named the stars, those names come from before written history, all our ancient cultures tried to remember what was lost last time we were here.

Going to be another big crash soon

Sure: your anecdote isn’t representative of anything anywhere else in the world. The average global temperature has been going down since 1880. There is no global warming.

Maybe it makes more sense if I word it like this.

The Sun enters a colder zone in the Galaxy.
The Sun starts to give off more heat, a simple physical law about rates of change. It will balance out to a lower average.
We, Earth, are insignificant in this process, all the planets will heat up during this initial "dissipation" stage.
The entire solar system will eventually balance at a new lower energy level, colder. Give it 5-10 more years to get over the big hump of the 2012 input charge maximum.
Also ignore gas burning star bullshit. Stars channel space zero point energy levels, like a huge step down transformer for galactic energy.
Fun fact. The sun is travelling 1/1300 C in its long orbit around the galactic core, that's very very fast.

all these twelves/twentyones, and a zero snuck in there. wouldnt 2112 be a nicer year?

Always

Attached: 108.jpg (620x417, 43.53K)

Twenty-one twelve is a different thing all together. It's just satanic goat fuckers larping. Don't fall for the numerological jew.

it is about the time when people started waking up.

(checked)

This is good stuff. There's a proposal to make a new trade route through the north pole directly from North America into Russia to bypass the EU as a middle man

it is because i don't want to fall for the numerological jew i noticed it. if it is about the time people started waking up how come it just happens to cohenside with those numbers, but still just 100 years of from being repeated. care to elucidate an ignorant faggot?

Attached: lines_on_paper.jpg (720x480, 58.09K)

I did the same thing. I sperged into it because one of first things Zig Forums taught me is that even if I believe something to be complete bullshit if my enemies believe it I better investigate it. The conclusion that I came to is that there absolutely IS something to numerology. That the patterns can not be a mere coincidence, especially because the more I research the less possible it seems for coincidences to actually exist in reality. by the way this was the original theory of relativity, the einstein shit was a complete kikeing up of the entire field of thought But, that being said, it has become very apparent to me that how the kikes believe numerology/gematria works is complete fucking schizophrenic bullshit.

The hypothesis that I am currently running with is that the kikes, and most if not all, of the secret societies that managed to either hold onto or rediscover the lost ancient knowledge have misinterpreted everything to hysterical degrees. There is a synopsis that has been posted in esoteric threads recently… "They sought to steal ancient knowledge for themselves. Their plot was recognized long before they executed it and a plan was put into motion. The object of knowledge that they sought to steal was replaced with faulty knowledge that would only be correct enough to lead them to believe they had secured total victory. Those who planned the counter-revolution against these traitorous thief's knew that they would abuse the knowledge gained but the faulty knowledge provided would limit the damage they could do while causing them to fall into hubris as they start to believe they had won. And that in their hubris they would emerge from the shadows to mock and gloat in their "victory". And that by the time they did this the conditions of the universe would have changed and that as the cycle reached one full revolution and began anew the ancient knowledge would once again be revealed to the people and that traitorous fucks would not be able to understand the knowledge."

If that isn't entirely true to fact it sure appears like that is how things are currently playing out.

i guess it is time to revisit some of the earlier materials to see if my understanding of them has changed. slowly seperating more wheat from the chaff as i go on.

Attached: god_complex.jpg (720x1023, 234.91K)

Can you go into more detail about that?

Water deep in the ocean does compress very slightly, as there's evidence of adiabatic warming.

Let it snow!

This thread is giving me some kind of Viking raiding boner.