FALSE FLAG RACIAL HAPPENING

FALSE FLAG RACIAL HAPPENING
HOLD ONTO YOUR SEATS, WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF UNBELIEVABLE NEVER PREVIOUSLY SEEN BEFORE
Police name white cop who shot dead her black neighbor after she 'mistakenly walked into his apartment thinking it was her own' as video shows officer crying on phone while paramedics try to revive victim
Amber Guyger returned from shift and entered the wrong apartment, she says
Belonged to 26-year-old Botham Jean, who died in hospital after she shot him
Jean was from St Lucia and studied at Harding University before joining PwC
New footage shows female officer crying on a walkway outside the apartment
Moments later medics rush past pulling Guyger on a trolley administering CPR
Guyger also shot someone in 2017, this time a suspect who had taken her Taser
CRISIS ACTORS PERFORMED FLAWLESSLY
New video has emerged of the frantic aftermath of a deadly shooting on Thursday which saw a black accountant gunned down by a white policewoman after she mistakenly entered his home thinking it was hers.
The Instagram footage posted by a neighbor shows a female uniformed officer crying into her phone on a walkway of the apartment block in south Dallas. She is heard screaming 'oh God!' into the phone before she dashes away out of view
Moments later, 26-year-old Botham Jean is pulled past on a gurney as medics desperately try to revive him. Four officers follow directly behind and another runs to catch up.
The shooter was named on Saturday as Amber Guyger, who had worked for Dallas Police Department for four years on the Southeast Patrol Division. She is expected to be charged with manslaughter, although no charges have yet been filed.
'She is devastated,' a Dallas police officer close to Guyger told Dallas News. 'She is so, so sorry for this family.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6147459/Police-white-cop-shot-dead-black-neighbor.html
archive.is/hSKhV

Attached: 3351505.jpg (640x360 58.84 KB, 4.62M)

The officer is now being investigated by the Texas Rangers, who asked for charges to be suspended until they had examined new information that had only recently emerged.
Guyger, the sole woman on a elite crime response team of 10 officers who make high-risk arrests, shot another man in 2017, this time a suspect who had taken her Taser.
Uvaldo Perez, 47, was hit once in the abdomen, but survived and was sentenced to two years on drugs charges. Guyger was not indicted over that shooting.
The policewoman moved into the South Side Flats about a month ago but had never met Jean. According to police, she returned home in her uniform after a shift and then called dispatch to say she had shot a man.
She later told the officers who responded that she believed the victim's apartment was her own when she entered.
The responding officers administered first aid to Jean, a native of the Caribbean island country of St Lucia who attended Harding University in Arkansas and worked for accounting and consulting firm PwC. Jean was taken to a hospital, where he died.

Attached: DEAD NIGGER TWO.jpg (634x423 37.54 KB, 54.67K)

THOT STATUS CONFIRMED

Attached: Amber-Guyger-and-Botham-Shem-Jean.png (780x439 1013.16 KB, 50.31K)

Just in time for Sunday morning services, let's reflect on that with a little ole' time god serving Mississippi

Literally nothing to indicate false flag.
Stop calling shit false flag without Parkland bullshit or Sandy Hook bullshit. Either show the fuckery or refer to it as an incident, not a false flag.

Wasn't there an article before of some negress cop killing a white guy in his apartment for basically the same fuckin' mo? Fishy either way that this specifically would happen / they mention the reverso days ago.

reject common sense goy
with jews you win

Attached: Whats wrong with no im no _094165d26c47a8d5830b22003d247814.jpg (590x803 77.33 KB, 140.55K)

Fuck off Joan
Parkland - Hoax
Umpqua - Hoax
Sandy Hook - Hoax
Aurora - Hoax
9/11 - False Flag
WMD - Hoax
Syria Gas - False Flag
ISIS Beheadings - FF and Hoax

get it? We know the difference and you fucks try to muddy the waters with bullshit LARPs like Flat Earth.

It does nobody any good to call shit a FF if there isn't any indication of FF. Fuckers.

I wonder what actually happened in that apartment? Just a case of female officer panic? Or did the guy also overreact?

Attached: hysteria.jpg (526x251, 50.19K)

How is this a false flag? It sounds like a garden variety fuck up to me.

Call me when the riots start

How the hell could she even enter his apartment without a key?

In high-trust neighborhoods doors get left unlocked.

She though it was her apartment, user. She used the key.

real estate agent here, did this once showing condos, as soon as the door open it's a wtf moment. Why is all the furniture different, the walls different colors, pictures on the walls, etc.

Is it just me or is she not white? She looks like a mutt.

Got a link?

Are you retarded?

Was purged from both news and newsplus. I wonder what kind of shit they try to bury here.

woman comes home to apartment
woman uses key
key
wrong door
key

Attached: 1513836501623.jpg (381x376, 45.74K)

lelz

its not really any kind of point though. Shes just a dumbass

What if shes lying, she hated the guy, she knew it was not her apartment, kills him cries about it.

It doesnt matter the motive here, she did it , murder in the 1st degree, 2nd degree if there was a pervious altercation. Put her in prison. Her job really doesnt matter.

Fucking women

She killed a nigger. She did society a service. She finally did her fucking job right and removed a credible threat from existence.

Attached: Scary_black_man.PNG (784x727, 885.23K)

You do know people that get pussy don't need to be the (((nice guy)))

Change your diaper pissraeli

Hmmm… based on her friends, I wonder what kind of woman she was

((( )))
You do know kike males are all (((nice guys))) right? The women have the pants in kike "culture".

Not a false flag. Too low key and the shooter was a white woman. They only go for the men and almost always white men.

seriously it wasn't a farm house in a white part of town, who leaves their door unlocked? especially blacks who know how other blacks act?

Most people here (shills and retards) don't give a fuck about any of these events. Either because they are selfish newfag or kikes from a JIDF-tier group.

please tell me this nigger is also a Dreamer

it also wouldn't have happened if that jiggaboo would have stayed in his own damn country

If it was not her aparment, how the fuck did she enter it? Either she had a key and this is a false flag to rowl up the dindus (hasnt been one in awhile so im assuming this is the more likely) or this dindu didnt lock his door
highly fucking unlikely that the door wasnt locked.

Someone needs to tell the Dindus that the whole Black Lives Matter thing wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

You know you're not on Zig Forums, right? Take your lust for black dick back there where it belongs.

I seriously doubt this is a false flag. It's not like sandy Hook or Las Vegas, there's not as much to be gained. It's also much more domestic and believeable. White people get gunned down and killed by blacks all the time, it's not impossible that a White person would accidentally shoot a black. You're only hearing about this because it's the kind of story that the media wants you to hear.
In fact this seems believable to me because pretty much the only way White people kill blacks is either on accident or when they are defending themselves from blacks, unfortunately.

I doubt it. Using a woman doesn't support that. Also the act is not what riles the niggers up, organization by well-funded community organizers is, which is then used for media propagandistic purposes, and the cycle begins. It doesn't even require a death. But what exactly would be the agenda here? What would be the central point of the propaganda? The big propaganda cycles always rely on demonizing white men, not women. Either way, who gives a fuck? If they spark a nigger riot it makes more white people hate them. If it's real then a nigger is dead. Win-win.

Mayor Rawlings asks for the public's patient while the Texas Rangers investigate the shooting of Botham Shem Jean by an off-duty police officer.

It's almost like you're from Zig Forums or something.

you expect me to believe this shit?

nah you're just the same faggot who spergs out in every thread making Zig Forums seem more important than it really is a containment board for a handful of autists who are probably busy arguing over why maoism is better than stalinism

Well, at least this will make for a few comfy nights on Gloomtube watching the chimp-outs
- - - -

Question: How does she just walk into his apartment? Don't apartments have keys to the front door, or do they live in a barn?

- - - -

Yeah - that's true.
But I was just thinking that we are past due for a chimp-out too…

Zig Forums is indeed irrelevant, which is why they spend most of their time raiding Zig Forums. Wait, why am I saying they? I mean you.

but yet you always bring it up you sperg lol

they're usually infighting over there more than we do here, jesus christ you're retarded lol

Yeah, because you faggots won't stay there.

I believe it, it's a woman.

Your only disagreement is that you're not from Zig Forums when clearly you are.

Notice also how every time I made the accusation I got dubs. Interesting.

actually I used to post on /news/ then here before kampfy ruined the board and then started posting at cuckchan until I got banned over there by their kike mods you sperg lol

Jeez, we get it, shut the fuck up. Every post you made is about that. Either way you clearly don't belong here.

aren't you the same sperg that is from Zig Forums who spams those pagan vs christian DnC threads?

probably been posting here long before you first found out about this place back in 2016 lol

No. I only use Zig Forums.

Fixed that for you, civnat fagget.

this is why women have no place in the police and have no place in the military.

She was fucking the nigger and something went wrong. Women are more likely to use firearms then men because they are physically weak and have the mental faculties of a child.

Attached: dbaae61710337517e25e1834a332260ba1b5fdb89bda5b1d6851eef39c3d37d9.jpg (1400x1976, 339.7K)

I was looking for a post like this before posting it myself.
Woman should not be in positions of Authority or life changing responsibility.

Do we have footage of everything from the entry to the shooting, or have they released that yet? If he chimped, that's justification under the law for her shooting him.

so was the door not locked?

where is the key?

probably no footage. since she was off duty, her body cam (if it exists) was certainly not turned on

There are white woman gatting angry at all the bullshit, maybe they qant to make dindus angry to beat white woman into nigger dick slaves again?

Pretty sure police departments hire low IQ individuals for the sole purpose of their inability to question orders. She is probably just dumb.

I remember seeing this version of the story on Zig Forums the other day too.

don't be "pretty sure" – this is unequivocally true

I've heard as much from current and former police who get burned out by all of the fuckery in every department. Also, we all remember what they did to Dorner before he snapped.

I imagine pretty quickly you'd realise you weren't in your own apartment, unless they're all decorated identically.

Unless you had just moved in days earlier, it's pretty damned hard to enter the wrong apartment unintentionally. Shit, I haven't lived in an apartment since 2000, and when I visit people in their apartments once a damn year, I still remember which door on which floor is theirs, and I've got a dozen concussions to jumble all of that information up.

I approve.

We need more women in leadership position, the armies, and the police forces.

This is actually interesting. If she thought it was her apartment, the key she tried to use wouldn't of worked. The only way she could barge in is if both his door was unlocked and she had no intention of unlocking her door with a key. Am I off base on this? Why would she walk up to a door she assumed would be locked (thinking it was hers) and try to open it without a key?

She was probably trying to buy something less than legal from him, and doesn't want to admit it.

Attached: img2520edit.jpg (800x533, 296.5K)

WTF do you mean "she used the key"? Her key wouldn't work in someone elses lock you utter imbecile.

1) im guessing not user
2) place hand knob , apply some pressure , "strange , im sure I locked the door this morning … maybe im being robbed??? , time to go cop mode"

[commence robocop mkultra protocol , kill everything that doesnt pay the jew tax]

3) its dark and she is already in the mode of "this is my place" Basically you would have to convince her its not her place in this scenario instead of her assuming its not and convincing her it is her place. She wasnt looking to confirm it was her place or not, she already made that decision but actually trying to open the door.

4)High off the adrenline of thiking that someone was robbing her and that she has the ability to show this fuck how things get done by police. Seriously a drug strong than weed or alcohol.

…..
Further investigation into the neighborhood might confirm that her being on edge is not out of the question. She was living near a black guy. We know how that is. Last time I lived near a black guy I got raped.

Was it fun?

This is where my mind went. Explains door access, and murder. But also reminder that anime is not an art form.

Checked

That pink thing looks have dead.

So everyone who uses firearms instead of their bare hands to kill is weak and has poor mental faculties? Time to turn in your guns now boys, it is an indication of your feminine nature.

Go plug your cunt moron. Tits or gtfo

Tits then?

Attached: Nig_Flowchart.png (1607x617, 187.12K)

Retard

Had a nigger neighbor until he beat the living fuck out of his gf and her kids. No more nigger neighbor.

Ban female cops.
/thread

It's obvious : they were having an affair, she came to get her muh gorilla dick, he wasn't alone, she chimped-out because fucking a nigger slowly turns you into one, and she shot him. Simple.

No this is just typical female stupidity. I'm inclined to believe she did walk into the wrong apartment.
Everyone has their own equal and identical residential hole in the wall. She definitely panicked though when she saw the nigger, and after she shot him she started trying to figure out why he redecorated her place.

And this is why you don't give responsibilities (especially life or death responsibility) to women, ever. They are so fucking stupid and emotionally driven (and their emotions are fucked and going off charts in a rollercoaster up to weeks every month) that they cannot ever be trusted. Still kek for DÖDA NEGRER

Don't cops dress up and down in their precinct locker rooms?

She’s killed a nigger. Give her paid administrative leave, and a pay raise when she comes back.

What new information?

So you had sex you regreted?

Either that she is getting the pussy pass or that she was fucking the nog and didn't enter the wrong apartment by mistake.

Investigate her social media, you'll find out she had a relationship with the nigger. The wrong apartment story is a cover up she got away with, due to pussy pass.

Its murder, and on top of that, women have no business being zogbots.

And before you say she shouldn't be brought up on murder charges

Its murder. Pigs cant come into your house cause they're dumb niggers, nor can thots