Can you give Scouts canoe lessons while wearing a full Islamic veil?

Can you give Scouts canoe lessons while wearing a full Islamic veil?
Absolutely not, says Brian, who devoted a lifetime to the Scouts but was kicked out after saying a Muslim Scout leader looked like Darth Vader
As a devoted Scout master, Brian Walker has spent decades teaching children how to canoe and climb hills, abseil down cliffs, pitch tents, build fires and cook bangers.
But last year – after more than half a century since he first joined the movement – he was thrown out, he says, like ‘an old slipper’.
What had he done to deserve summary expulsion?
Well, in an outburst which may be considered incendiary in our politically correct times, the British Canoe Union instructor had dared to suggest that a fellow leader, a Muslim woman, might endanger children by taking them out on the water in her niqab face veil.

‘You can’t go abseiling in a niqab, I’m not sure about hiking and I don’t agree with canoeing.
‘She’s at risk of drowning herself, not to mention the fact that it compromises her ability to keep Scouts safe.
‘The movement is about to implode under the weight of its own dogma and absurdity. I took a stand for freedom of thought and freedom of speech.’
The quite extraordinary saga traces back to March 2017, when Mr Walker took umbrage at the spring edition of the Scouts quarterly magazine, Scouting.
He and his wife Annie are evangelical Christians – just like Chief Scout Bear Grylls – and Mr Walker was unhappy with a gushing profile of Mrs Kothdiwala ‘in her full Islamic veil’.
The magazine, which included a faith calendar, said: ‘Zainab cuts a striking figure when she takes the girls out canoeing or goes hiking through the Yorkshire hills.’

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6146863/Can-Scouts-canoe-lessons-wearing-Islamic-veil.html
archive.is/Ao6Oo

Attached: 2.jpg (634x906 188.59 KB, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

traillifeusa.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder who's more valuable here.

Vader did nothing wrong

BUMP
DARTH VADER KEK IF DARTH VADER FELL OUT OF A CANOE WOULD HE DROWN ? HIS SUIT IS HEAVY HE COULD POSSIBLY BREATHE WITH BUILT IN AIR SUPPLY wew WAIT IT'S NOT THE FACT THE GUY WAS TRYING TO LOOK OUT FOR THE SAFETY OF THE CANOErs? CANOEERRz? he just triggered FEE FEES AND GOT FUCKED YEARS OF HELPING MENTORED COUNTLESS KIDS INTO BECOMING BETTER CITIZENS WITH SKILLS AND THE LOVE OF THE GREAT OUTDOORS WEW
i was also going to make a VADER CAN'T SWIM BLACK JOKE CAN'T INTO VADER BLACKS SUCK AT SWIMMING JOKES anyone ?

It's a fucking Somali, to boot. Imagine entrusting lives of your children to a barely literate, 70 IQ, allah-worshipping evolutionary throwback.

Attached: 1256552673469.jpg (433x327, 27.75K)

Checked

Attached: Vader Did Nothing Wrong.png (871x702, 825.15K)

I just….

KOTHDIWALA does SOUND LIKE A BAD GUY IN THE (((STARWARS))) UNIVERSE

Oi! she represents the essence of being British in 2018

I don't think many people will.

sheeit

Attached: fuck this world.jpg (1500x1000, 170.17K)

What a based man, scouts is truly a joke

Are the Boy Scouts not Christian any more?

Jesus Christ what the fuck has happened here?

Bear Grylls is Chief scout? Cool to know.
This is what they want, they want white boys to lose all their heroes, mentors, and people to look up to. They also want them to not be interested in healthy outdoor activities that keep the body strong, build social bonds among whites, and build confidence.

If the boy scouts can't be saved, we need to make a new group for boys.

Is Britain Christian?
Only 14 percent of the inhabitants are member of the Church of England

You realize there are a lot more Christian sects in Britain than the church of England, right?

also

checked

traillifeusa.com

I know of a perfect group

Attached: hitler youth.jpg (2121x1375, 337.31K)

Good riddance to this idiot. The scouts have finally found a way to rid the nation of niglets by letting nature do the work, and he wants to stop it!

Attached: revelationvader.webm (852x480, 2.57M)

good god what nightmare is this?

Niglets don't join the Scouts

look at him in that slutty canoe gear, you can't seriously expect a woman to dress like that? he's practically naked! absolutely haram.

Attached: 5b68618844d63.jpeg (500x388, 78.96K)

I look forward to reading about the Scout accidental canoe drownings in the future, and the subsequent 'reasons' denial about why it happened.
Future events occur from present choices.

This is absurd. Put your boys in Trail Life.