(((YouTube))) Shuts Down All Syrian State Channels As Idlib Assault Begins

"Syrian state YouTube channels have been shut down this morning just as the Syrian Army's ground offensive has officially begun.

This includes the following now terminated Syrian state and pro-government channels: Syrian Presidency, Syria MoD (Ministry of Defense), SANA, and Sama TV. This follows YouTube reportedly closing Syria's Ortas News last week.

It is unclear whether or not the action is part of a broader move among US social media companies to close "Iran-linked" accounts, or if directly connected to events now rapidly unfolding in Idlib.

A number of Syria observers say the account closures could be connected with potential US plans for military action in response to the Syria-Russian forces air and ground attack on Idlib.

This news comes just as CENTCOM chief Gen. Joseph Dunford said on Saturday the Pentagon is preparing "military options" and is in "routine dialogue" with the White House concerning a potential military response.

Meanwhile Syrian-British journalist Danny Makki, currently tracking events on the ground in Syria, reports: "Huge bombardment in Idlib today by Syrian Forces, over 60 different locations targeted. Shelling all along the frontlines of North Hama also."

"The Idlib offensive will be one of the most complicated, most followed internationally & potentially one of the bloodiest battles of the Syria war," Makki describes further.
Currently, the Twitter accounts for the aforementioned Syrian government channels appear to be active.

Here we go again…

Elsewhere in the country, to the northeast, where American forces are stationed in support of Syrian Kurdish groups, rare clashes have broken out between US-backed groups and the Syrian Army.

As Al Masdar News reports more than ten Syrian soldiers were killed Saturday after a series of intense clashes broke out between their troops and the Kurdish forces in Qamishli city.

According to a military source in Qamishli, intense clashes broke out between the Syrian intelligence forces and Kurdish Asayish police in the city, resulting in the death of several involved.

The source said that in addition to the 10+ Syrian military personnel lost, at least seven Asayish fighters were also killed during the fierce engagement.

The attack occurred when three vehicles carrying Syrian soldiers were heading towards the military checkpoints to change personnel; it was at these checkpoints where the clashes began.

No one knows why the clashes broke out, but they have since died down, the source added."

I can't wait to banned and have this thread anchored for /x/

Attached: Account termination.jpg (500x250 3.87 KB, 15.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-08/youtube-shuts-down-all-syrian-state-channels-idlib-assault-begins
archive.fo/FO9rd
imgur.com/a/Ljwg5
rt.com/news/438008-us-strikes-syria-white-phosphorus/
archive.fo/mVTh8
archive.fo/ZGHeE
archive.fo/HcJKG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-08/youtube-shuts-down-all-syrian-state-channels-idlib-assault-begins
archive.fo/FO9rd

Bump

bump

Attached: 1484438084208.jpg (751x600, 67.96K)

This can only mean one thing, they don't want us to see what is actually happening on the ground.

GET READY FOR A FALSE FLAG FOLKS!

and I'm guessing this one will be a doozy

Twitter is better for immediate reactions anyways.

when the last of the (((rebels))) are defeated and their leaders captured, it will be revealed that Israel was funding terrorism all along.

Attached: peter.jpg (706x992, 444.23K)

(((jewtube))) at it again

This proves that governments work with (((youtube))) hand in hand.

Who are those people.

context for that pic?

WHERE CAN I FIND UNKIKED NEWS ABOUT WHATS HAPPENING

I don't know about "unkiked" but Twitter and RT will have opposing views for this particular story.

Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses
Huh!

Killing in the name of
Killing in the name of

And now you do what they told ya
But now you do what they told ya
Well now you do what they told ya

Those who died are justified, for wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites
You justify those that died by wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites
Those who died are justified, for wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites
You justify those that died by wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites

ugh if that left you got there even remembere what they were once about

Attached: 8bb1a4e263ab929e7a698c930794360cb2cf3a24d1350402d78841ed8e990041.jpg (1727x1440 203.96 KB, 791.96K)

They have the same owner, thats baby's redpill.

This is the was for the third Temple, so they can kill the red calf there, the big blasphemy, just do analogies with sacrifices and reality.

Hebrews 9:13
…12He did not enter by the blood of goats and calves, but He entered the Most Holy Place once for all by His own blood, thus securing eternal redemption. 13For if the blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that their bodies are clean, 14how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself unblemished to God, purify our consciences from works of death, so that we may serve the living God!

*war

sorry for tipping

what ever happened to them? back then they at least had some spunk in them, even though yes, doing the globalist agenda

Why would you post these abominations? Why even have this image saved on your machine?

Is the temple in idlib?

Jews and Americans have already been captured. When they raided the ISIS HQ in Raqqa they found and arrested American and Iraeli military advisors.

good

Attached: 1484438030233.gif (500x374, 379.04K)

just a lad who got on the wrong side of Zig Forums

checked

Rocha, the lead singer, is a fucking kike.

Fuck ZOGbots and CIA niggers

Quick rundown:

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

imgur.com/a/Ljwg5

that's awesome

According to RT, (((white phosphorous))) is being used now.

Attached: 5b955d78dda4c87b798b45f5.jpg (900x506, 105.56K)

Always link and archive, user.

That's all there is to the story at the moment. It's archived here, and I don't trust archive.is.

How do they know that if it takes place at night? Might as well be Israel or Israeli pilots.

Attached: 1470366316372.jpg (290x324, 21.08K)

It's called radar.

Radar doesn't provide identity or origin unless you saw them take off or if they're intentionally broadcasting IFF.

RL isn't a videogame.

The planes would have been tracked the moment they departed a U.S. airfield.

Two dumb posts in a row, see if you can break that pattern.

i hope these cia niggers are executed

Genuine question, how can aircraft be tracked outside of radar range if they're not broadcasting anything? Some satellite tech?
And if the jet still has a long distance to cover does it ever fly low enough to avoid radar detection?

Now tell me how a radar explains
-the type of the aircraft
-country owner of the aircraft
-the nationality of the pilot
Or do burgers have such shitty intel security?
And radars have blind spots if I am not mistaken.

Your move.

(checked)
(checked)
rt.com/news/438008-us-strikes-syria-white-phosphorus/
archive.fo/mVTh8

Yes, it's a combination of radar (ground and air based) with satellite imaging. They'll have a realtime feed of all flights coming and going from all American air bases within the region.

You're move? You're just wasting my time, all of that information is either obvious or can be looked up on your own.

*Your

Filter 79d463 , clearly here to derail the thread with stupid replies and mindless questions.

If the Americans used WP on Syria, this is HUGE.

GTFO

Attached: a7c37225b5327d61e7cc63f78ea79fe87ab442f8df56844283123a6947a7bef6.png (500x499, 57.56K)

What a fucking nigger, how stupid could you be? You have to be white to post here.

Just filter and focus on the news.

Is google brand censorship the only weapon left at the kike's disposal? I'm not one to relax, but it seems the rootless internationals have been gettingtheir shit kicked in left and right lately and the only thing they can do about it is try and force people to shut up about it.

Attached: 1445912201749-0.png (640x960, 331.49K)

Don't forget their most potent weapon. The hordes of useful idiots.
This media blackout isn't for anyone actually watching, it's for getting the story straight for the emotionally reactionary majority.

>archive.fo/FO9rd

KEK

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 21.30.48.png (1544x733, 1009.42K)

You are so FULL OF SHIT Zig Forums

It was stronger than me.

Attached: 1e56brtyuio063ef4db899ffcde946284e7f6588e540df63525fb3d3876d4d86.jpg (500x250, 76.5K)

Lurk instead of asking retarded questions, newfag

This is even more proof that ((YouTube))) isn’t operating as a private entity when banning

Youtube is literally controlled by the ADL, which is literally just a Mossad front.

agreed considering the fact that white phosphorus is a chemical agent

I'm not sorry.

Attached: Shoop da wew.png (500x250, 152.02K)

And suddenly, nostalgia.

Notice how the thread is being derailed by pepe posters and shoop tards? They (((really))) don't want us discussing this.

URGENT: MOTORCADES OF PRO-PUTIN LEADERS OF FORMER SOVIET REPUBLICS OF MOLDOVA AND ABKHAZIA BOTH INVOLVED IN SEPARATE SERIOUS VEHICLE COLLISIONS IN PAST 24 HOURS. ABKHAZIAN PRIME MINISTER KILLED. MOLDOVAN PRESIDENT INJURED!

What's to discuss? It's a commonly known problem. Trump is already talking about hitting Google, Amazon, and Facebook with the Anti-Trust hammer. This is an escalation, but it's not really novel nor unknown. If you've got a unique angle on it, please do share.

You're a pretty good shill, because I couldn't resist calling you retarded. It's a good strategy too, post dumb questions that annoy regular users and act as a time sink for everyone that engages you.

Just Chemical weapons goy, what is the fuss about? Filtered.

Nothing has happened yet.

it was a car accident you pathetic cuckservitive

Lel. Fuck out of here, kike. Just because you have no creativity, doesn't mean we don't.

it goes badly against the narrative if it comes out that the USA used/is using a chemical agent to attack syria

Attached: phos.png (535x517, 221.51K)

Nailed it.

He had a pretty clear opportunity to publicize Amazon and their connection to military/intelligence cloud computing contracts that would be an effective monopoly. Instead he whines about tertiary wedge issues focusing on public sphere social liberalism in the Washington Post. It's the most blatant steam-valve operation in modern history.

Filtered.

high rate of speed, wet road, heavy traffic. Call the franklin mint and have a cucksertivitive coin made

Now this is a breed of cancer I have not seen in some time.

Attached: Antediluvian Shitpost.jpg (408x408, 126.99K)

Bump for Team Russia and Team Syria.

May nasty little False Flag Israel feel the pain of their folly.

Never forget the 'World Trade Center' attack against us by Mossad - or the silence of jewish 'Americans' about it… and this end game in Syria is the irony of what they wrought for the Zionists.
LOL

Attached: Syria Mossad c.jpg (499x442, 36.88K)

Sure, but there's a whole lot of none of that in the OP. It's just a battle we were all expecting. Until something incriminating actually comes up, this is basically another Tuesday in Syria.

lol u tk him 2 da bar|?

but how does bear know what apples is?

Holy shit, another tard that isn't from here. Notice the overtly poor grammar, as these shills are trying to fit in with a board culture manual written in 2009.

i can haz filter. Yes

*usual a manual

it's not in the OP user

*using (damn kikes)

You are seven diferent flavours of retard.
Fuck off.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x450, 293.78K)

Careful, you'll run out of IPs soon.

He's also samefagging the thread to shit.
Sage for off-topic.

Shit, I'm already using 7 different IP's for my proxies.

Well that's something. Not a chemical attack, but something.

Attached: 1298946790604.gif (200x153, 646.3K)

You're a bit late to the party pal, that's been obvious for like 2+ years.

not to beat a deadhorse but I consider it a chemical weapon and alot of other people do as well but i know that the media will say it is humane and doesn't hurt people
"US intelligence classified white phosphorus as 'chemical weapon'"
archive.fo/ZGHeE
"White phosphorus (WP) is an incendiary and toxic chemical substance used as a filler in a number of different munitions that can be employed for a variety of military purposes."
archive.fo/HcJKG

The parents of Jehovah.

Attached: suicideisntfunnylel.png (920x836, 749.98K)

You are such a fucking faggot holy shit.

Nice try Chaim, but you'll never fit in here.

The idea of a "civilized" war is first of all a fallacy, second of all something that was born out of more noble times. By the time of that shitty convention it was only superficially an act of nobility in conducting warfare when in reality it was a last ditch effort by the European powers at the time to maintain their control for a few more decades. The track record for even the civilized nations following it is extremely poor, and as Yockey would say its just a superficial way covering up liberalisms cowardly behavior by legitimizing it.

Its in your best interest to unleash your entire arsenal when confronted by annihilation, which we are now living in the era of wars of annihilation. Nobody cares if you're the victor, only if you lose.

You're just mad because people are shooping instead of being super serious armchair foreign police experts which makes you fucking stupid.

There's that 2009 "channers" manual again. If you want fun, go back to 4chan. The only thing I cannot decide is if you're a nigger on duty at Eglin airforce base, or just a genuine run of the mill retard.

Just call them kikes

I'll stay here and you won't do a damn thing.

You oughtn't speak to this devil. It's clearly here to detract from the board.

Actually I'll filter you, encourage others to do the same, and report you for good measure.

I'll speak to whomever however.

Telling someone you're filtering them isn't a downvote, you smell of reddit.

Where do you think you are? >>>/cancer/

Wasn't there a study that showed you need something like 50 ironclad studies on a topic before lawmakers will take your findings seriously? A lot of science is just repeating findings ad nauseum until the relevant parties would look foolish and lose clout for ignoring them. I wonder what the threshhold is on normies.

I guess it technically counts, then. There's grey area with incendiaries because they straddle a gap between explosives and more conventional chemical weapons. Strictly speaking, anything that isn't a kinetic-kill or directed energy weapon is 'chemical' in its function.

Attached: 1302147203123.png (812x540, 96.77K)

Hit the bunkers lads. Someone has unleashed a retard army onto the board, and the mods are no where in sight.

Attached: 31c5dcbdea6917ae36805390e027291967b213fa2f001dda40f96665fa2cb4ee.jpg (6000x4000, 3.53M)