Brothers, the kikes are in charge here

The 1 thing that matters right now is to assure that white people prosper. Yet the mods will have it so that whites enter into a genocide under their own golem, the communists. We must oppose the kike mods in every thread.

THE WHITE MAN SHALL NOT DIE

KIKE MODS WE SHALL NOT SUFFER!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (291x349, 36.96K)

Not sure what you're on about, Op.

Midterms. If you don't get out and vote for Republicans you are part of the genocide of white people, and I will curb stomp you for that.

not only kike mods but there is a staff of at least a dozen jews that appear, 1st shift, 2nd shift, and then 3rd shift and work this board 23/7/365 as real jobs. And it backfires on them everyday, the dummies

Sure, it's all fine enough to fap about an imaginary KKK party, but you know what? They're not on the ballot, and even if they were they'd have no chance. Our choice is simple: You either vote for the white man or you are our enemy.

Agreed. I'm not fucking stupid, I know Trump is kiked up to his eyeballs, but we're all in, we fucking have to prevent the commies from taking over.

If you live in a state where anti-globalist candidates have a chance of being elected, vote for them.
If they do not stand a chance, vote strategically. If a globalist will win in your state, vote for the least competent people to serve under him.
Get your GF or wife to vote too.
I made a list of candidates for my GF to vote for. So we're two votes in the right direction.

Republikikes are just as complicit in White genocide as Demokikes.

Attached: vote.jpg (1280x800, 186.89K)

OP if you're ever going to have a thread like that work again, the board needs some kind of rule about not shitting all over project threads like was suggested at the beginning of the Swedish election thread. Otherwise it will be destroyed within an hour by retards who just want to bitch about Trump over and over, and usually the same 1-2 complaints.

< hey, who cares about whites having money? money is for the (((mods)))

Yep. But Trump isn't, and he's the only one who has actually taken a stand against SOME of the elements of white genocide. This isn't enough, but anyone who fails to vote for him, for Republicans in the midterms, is getting curb stomped. This is not an empty warning!

Those "retards" are actually kikes collaborating with the mods. I have seen a literal Mossad hit job op resurrected by these (((mods))).

You know the hit on Alex Jones? That shit went down on 4chan. it was Mossad, literally. They're after him (dunno why, and damned if they will stop derailing long enough for us to investigate why - but one thing that's been consistent is that glomming onto Q results in kikes in HUGE numbers destroying you…)

itt: Kushner shill realizes Zig Forums has abandoned the ZOG Emperor and instead of blaming himself or Trump he lashes out at mawds. This, gentlemen, is the death-throes of Zionism.

How many trillions will the Bush and Trump neocohen admins squander on Greater Israel?

How many immigrants will the two Zionist admins bring in?

What is Talpiot?

kys

Sorry, but unless Trump says Israel is a blight upon this Earth no congressman running under the "Trump agenda" is worth voting for.

If someone does go against Israel (see Pat Little) they are guaranteed to lose because Trump supports Israel.

yup it's been this way for awhile, last night they deleted pic related from the 9/11 thread

Attached: e38d310bcd1623d7820cd5e573901d0e94ace21e2d647d14e3426636d0ef1521.jpeg (1057x104 61.95 KB, 5.19K)

Attached: 08be40433269a52f711eca70d1097511fc60105735fbd8a3637610a024b7a7f9.png (729x403, 427.08K)

What's happened is the mods, which are kikes, have abandoned Trump. Fine, they can, but we're the voters, the white people, and we won't have their crap.

So you will slay the whites on the off chance that the dems will slay Israel? STUPID! They're both in bed with them.

Here's how it works: You vote for Trump, you still have kikes. You vote for Hillary, you still have kikes.

BUT, if you vote for Hillary, you've killed the whites. AND if you fail to vote for Trump, in these midterms (that is, for pro-Trump senators, congress)… you've killed whites.

So I'll be curb stomping you, motherfucker, you think this is a fucking joke? I'm going to snuff the fucking life out of you, you rubbish, if you dare fucking take absence the voting booth, dare vote for a fucking commie.

>>>/infowars/

lmoo

Here is a kike who wants you to kill all white people, by trying to convince you that Trump is anti-white:

True, Trump is cucked on the kikes - but anyone who says they will fail to vote for Trump, the #MAGA agenda, this November, is getting curb stomped.

FUCKERS GET READY TO MEET YOUR MAKER!

Post screenshots of the first appearance of the tranny tab evidence. It was a 4chan thread. Go and prove yourself not a kike who is ordered, and paid, to attack Jones.

You won't do a damn thing, you schizophrenic kike faggot.

45 dubs checked.

This makes a lot of sense. The collapse was not in accord with any other collapse in the history of demolitions or catastrophic failure or terrorist attacks.

KIKE!

Hm, I wonder if Mr. T thinks ashkenazis are white? No one makes the argument that the tail shouldn’t go on wagging the dog even if euros and ashkenazis stick together as “whites.” Not a mention of such a possibility.

how do you do fellow white people?

Attached: trump zionism 44.jpg (900x889, 787.31K)

Attached: 34386b0745e069b1183a7724169dddc31df4fa551448c63e163226e8c929d8e5.png (1500x1000, 650.44K)

Fool me once

Attached: democracy.jpg (780x766, 111.76K)

guys the white race is doomed if we don't support the red zog instead of the blue one

VOTE ZOG TODAY!

Attached: 1536474571952.jpg (728x784 1.29 MB, 117.27K)

KYS

Go back to cuckchan, vermin.

I studied 6 years at the cobra kai dojo, I may not be that good overall and a little out of shape but give me your best, and I'll try not to hurt you

did you guys see the dog emperor's latest tweet about how many jobs based tyrone and pablo have available to them now?

MIGA!!!!

SO YOU MOSSAD SHILLS CAN POST ANTI-TRUMP MEMES

LET'S SEE YOU POST ANTI-KIKE MEMES!
pro tip: You can't, you're not allowed to, you fucking living garbage kikes!!!

HERE'S MY OC, YOU KIKES! PUT UP OR SHUT UP! BASH ISRAEL AND ELOHIM AND YAHWEH AND PROVE YOU ARE ANTI-KIKE!

CURSE ISRAEL
CURSE ELOHIM
CURSE YAHWEH

Attached: telaviv.png (1490x1654, 3.65M)

anti-trump is anti-israel.

Attached: based-israel-1.jpg (2000x2000, 2.46M)

Still not posting anything anti-Israel. 8^)

You're just posting things kikes brag about. They brag about their widespread control. You're proud of your kike control, KIKE!

Kikes are very easy to identify. They don't hate Israel. They want you to react to things, they try to exploit your reactions, deceive you.

they say, "be jealous. Good, goody, now, goy, destroy your own people just to try to get at your enemies"

But of course self-destruction is the kike!

fuck off Cadre

Reported for paid shill. Reported for remaking your spam thread. Reported for being from reddit. Reported for supporting zionism.

PROVE YOU AREN'T A KIKE!
Let's see your anti-Israel memes. I posted OC.

But yes, your kike mods will seek to oppress us, the whites? So what? Israel shall not stand!

Have you taken the saltpill yet?

Attached: 214 point 25.png (650x393, 21.89K)

Since you got dubs I'll give partial credit. Let's see something promoting the destruction of Israel.

Notice how the schizophrenic kike ignores this post?

Sage and report for spam and supporting zionism.

I see you have Soros on speed dial.

8^) by deception you shall do war? Oh you haven't seen deception, kike, you haven't had your entire machine monkey wrenched yet.

Then let's see your defense of the whites, then. Tell me how I am incorrect in my assessment? Pro tip, I am not incorrect in my assessment, as my IQ is in the top 100 in the world.

What are you talking about?

Attached: roasted schlomo.png (1280x960, 1.17M)

To tell the far right to give up hope, and that they should do that which aids the kikes most, and harms the whites most as well, is one of two kikes:

1. The ordinary kike
2. The kike within, who, cucked, cancerous, a parasite, must be curb stomped

Becuz I herd u liked to be curb stomped.

Annnd the moment this gets anchored, the kike shills vanish, and do not offer a support of their position.

MARK MY WORDS THE KIKES CONTROL THIS PLACE, DAMN THEM! DAMN THEIR GODDAMN ISRAEL! CURSE THEM ALL! CURSE THEIR ELOHIM! CURSE THEIR YAHWEH!

israel is an illegitimate state

jews throughout human history have commited the most horrific acts of any race and are the absolute enemy of the human race

all jews are evil down to a genetic level

trump has, is, and will do more for israel and the subhuman parasites known as kikes than he will for actual white humans

what now based MIGApede? More tweets about how many jobs niggers and spics have while we see more homeless white men on our nations street corners?

Too bad, yid. Kill yourself.

Republicans don't want a wall and want more illegals they just don't say it
We're fucked either way

Hope to see you at the voting booth, chap.

Now I'm even more confused. You might be right about the kikes, but you're an idiot.

On the up side, Israel's out of fresh water in less than 2 weeks. Then they can all enjoy their rations of borderline poisonous desalinated water.

curse Israel
curse Elohim
curse Yaweh

Thanks. You say "fool me once". Where's the fool you part? The economy is finally exiting pre-communist conditions, and white people are again not turning to brain annihilating drugs. I have been saved. My people, the white people have been saved.

Now, who is it that would say I should be jealous that niggers have money, or that spics have money? And why should I choose to give niggers and spics and kikes MORE MONEY than now, AND seek to deliver myself to destitution, my people, my children, grand children, my extended family? Why shall I slay the white man, and why shall I tolerate your existence, oh kike from within?!

The bubble economy.

Bubble or not, if you are to deny the white man prosperity you are the killer of whites, and you are a parasite, and you must be slain!

Hoochie coochie jive-talker doesn’t realize all economic activity under Fedzog is debt-increasing, is the ongoing niggerization of We The People; cares not for sovereingty; wants to kick the can like his traitorous ancestors; forgets all too soon that Trump campaigned on destroying the mafia.

From people who control the value of his money, his access to debt-service itself, while siphoning off all his nation’s material wealth to Eurasia.

This is an example of the sort of run-on association nonsense non-think non-content insanity of the mentally ill kike:

DESTROY THE KIKE!
HE SEEKS TO DESTROY THE WHITE MAN!

So-called “white” men like you have no need to be destroyed; you are suicidal.

You are… so very swift to slay a white man. So easy comes it for you - even a white man supporting white men, and demanding that all support white men.

But you find it so easy to do…

…to promote the slaying of the white man.

So clearly whiteness is not something whatsoever a part of yourself!

Raving hyperbole does not even qualify as motivational much less revelatory. You wouldn’t grasp the truth if Trump himself tweeted it.

yap yap yap communist bullshit

Come over here and prepare your soul for eternity!

Irrelevant ad hom, same as when you cry “kike!” You’re pathetic, of low intellect. This is true whether or not you’re paid or do this for free.

Fine. I'll listen, because you used a bot to get dubs.

Tell me how you prosper the white man with your advocacy against the only viable right-wing party in America, and therefore in favor of the left-wing party, tell me this.

And also tell me why "communism" is something that means nothing to you? Did you learn nothing in the schools, kike-brained fool? Did they not tell you of the 20 million white Christians genocided by communism, (((marxism))), under the worst human to ever live, Stalin, by man-made (!!!) famine, exile, and the gulags?

NEVER FORGET!!!!

*trips

If you opposed kikes and Israel like you're pretending to, you wouldn't be supporting the party of Leon Trotsky (or any jew-party, obviously) or a zionist propagandist like Alex Jones.

Attached: ZOG.png (600x460, 109.97K)

Read this recent post by me:

And answer it.

In brief, how is what you are doing not an attack on me, my family, the families of millions of whites.

Don't go red herring. I'm white. I don't exist to kill fellow whites just so I can take out what? The spics? I'm not here to serve you kikes who want everyone dead. Me. Whites. Tell me about me, about whites, about how I shall preserve MY PEOPLE, THE WHITE PEOPLE?!

And of course I would love to be able to vote against the ZOG, as you retardedly put it (it's not the ZOG that's the issue, it's the kikes, you fucking retard!)

It's not an option on the ballot. But I'll tell you what is - you have this choice: Be slain or do not be slain. Your option. For if you do not vote for the #MAGA agenda you are my enemy completely, for you are opposed to the prosperity, the survival of us whites.

WHERE ARE YOU, LOUDMOUTH?!
Oh, you can run your red herrings, you can pull out your custom-order salvoes for this place, oh kike, oh oppressor, oh neck to be severed!

Not reading the rest. Bye, pathetic shilling nobody.

You're post is based on the false pretense that there's one of the jew-parties that's secretly good for White people, when neither is. Voting gives the jewish system legitimacy, and Republicans getting in just increases White complacency, because so many seem to think that they won when the Trotskyites are in power.

You're clearly a kike, or at least some kind of mongrel. Actual White people don't have to try so hard to convince others that they're White.

ZOG is our (and any other) zionist occupied (jew-controlled) government. How fucking new are you?

>>>/reddit/

Attached: ZOG.jpg (800x549, 322.44K)

Annd the kike finds an (((excuse)))…. to blame ME for HIM not giving an answer for how he (may his neck be severed) advocates for the wiping out of the whites by kike communism, failure of the only pro-white part in existence presently, the Republican party:

Boring.

There's no "false pretense" here.

You have 1 choice. Pro-white… anti-white. That's your choice. Dems? Anti-white, they kill us, my people, my family, my white race. Republicans? Not anti-white, still not pro-white… but Donald J. Trump is pro-white, and if they want to get anything they have to go through him.

Now, you must be slain. You must die. You are the enemy of the white people. You must be eliminated from existence. There can be no middle ground here. You admit it. You admit you are in opposition to me, my family, my children, my grandchildren. All white people are opposed by you.

Curse you,

Curse you, curse you, curse you.

As I have stated, there are kike communists, and faggots here, and they are the mXoXdXs:

Hollywood “nazis” think that because they can make some kids believe jewish-published history books, that the Reich was all about race and German racial supremacy/absolute hegemony, that a nation can only be founded on race and its (((politics))) on grievance-based racism, means all disputes about politics turn on whether or not X is “pro-white”. Despite Blumpf being a zogpuppet we were shilled to death to support him not on his pro-white stance, because in actual fact he had none, but on the possibility that his campaign promises would further “white interests”. Still, none of this has bore fruit.

There isn't a "pro-White" option between two entirely jew-dominated political parties. The whole system is a semitic sham.

Attached: 1409374459420.jpg (1600x1101, 731.98K)

Oh yes there is. The one which shall preserve the white man.

And this is not a question at all, the economy has recovered, and the kikes of the communist DNC would have it that we all were in the poor house, through many methods.

Yes, I know, the kikes are definitely a huge problem.

But that doesn't change that if you don't vote for REPUBLICANS in the general election in November, you must be executed. MUST BE EXECUTED FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE WHITE MAN.

Trump even used the words “jewish mafia” in one of the later campaign speeches. And then there was Bannon flexing his cummies about a 1776-style wasp revolution to take the country back from the influence peddlers. All of this we’re supposed to believe is a process, that it did not die on the vine so to speak. But we have nothing to show for electing the thanksgiving turkey in chief. Meet the bew boss, same as the old boss. Only people who believe otherwise naively think pushing us back into unskilled labor en mass with 1976-level real earnings is “prosperity.”

Immaterial.

Will you be voting on Tuesday, for the most right-wing Republican? If not, then YOU ARE NOT A WHITE MAN! YOU ARE LIVING GARBAGE, AND I WILL CURB STOMP YOU!

Glad not to be white when this associates me with you. I’m American, not white, and I could give a fuck about what race rules my country when it has no sovereignty.

At least you are principled - you stand up for brain-dead ideas and policies. Perfect for your trash non-white race.

This entire diatribe is an apologetic for a cuckservatism that does not exist. Wasp rule is dead because everyone in office even resembling pre-1960s cultural revolutionary values is financially, sexually, or otherwise compromised or they wouldn’t be there. Go ahead and evolve a new republican party over several generations following gen Zyklon. The fact remains that those of us living here and now get no justice by voting “white” or “right,” and it is obvious that these categories are so artificial as to be meaningless. Again, daily reminder that Zig Forums is also social media, with everything the term implies.

You sure are fuckin’ stupid.

NEW THREAD

Whatever, inferior inbred brittle-boned not-hybrid-white.

< *bone snaps*

muffled keek

Kill kill kill!

Attached: 893.jpg (630x630 57.17 KB, 36.07K)

Attached: 81201201513.gif (600x600, 897.79K)