Sheboon has meltdown at 2018 US Open

archive.fo/xaQc6

Serena Williams was penalized for cheating (coaching), then again for smashing a racket after losing a set, kept running her fat nigger mouth. Demanded the umpire apologize and called him a "thief" (oh the irony) and was penalized yet again for verbal assault and abuse of the chair umpire. Appealed to referee and was told to pound sand. Fined $17,000 (that's a lot of menthols and watermelons). Cried and threw a tantrum on national television while claiming men do much worse and don't get in trouble. Just nigger things.

Attached: 2018 US Open Serena Williams.webm (460x355 14.75 MB, 55.75K)

Not everyone here is an ATPnigger, the fuck is this?

her coach was giving her signals from the sidelines. they mostly all do it even though it's against the rules.

Attached: fucking filthy niggers.webm (640x360, 7.72M)

If every cunt does it, the referee that takes the steps necessary to stop the bullshit should be applauded, ven better if it's to a name with the weight of Serena Williams even I know about her and I barely follow tennis.

So will this lead to a new black 'hero' in sport?
Will kneeling nigger be replaced with swinging ape after this shit? It actually disgusts me to watch a racket get smashed in such a manner let alone the chimping on the court throughout the game after getting caught getting signals from your coach. Just watch, this will be blamed on racism in no time.

That's just a slap in the wrist, her net worth is 150 million

Attached: 1434744411270.png (321x322, 38.76K)

topkek nobody cares

This. It's like women's soccer. The best women's soccer team in the world lsot to a team of 15 year old boys. And they wonder why nobody pays to watch them play … It's just unskilled weaklings pretending to play a game.

Thats a man.

She doesn't CHEAT?
Oh, rrrriiiggghhhttt, you mean except for the fact that she is a MAN who transitioned to a female.
Right…niggers never cheat.

Normally I would dissmiss this but after remembering Micheal "negroid on roids" Obama I'm more inclined to believe it.

Attached: image.jpeg (320x386, 36.87K)

Attached: 2018.jpg (480x360 49.13 KB, 26.23K)

Fucking chimpouts.

It is totally a woman, user, can't you see the feminine beauty. ;)

Attached: williams transgender.jpg (381x299, 36K)

Attached: williams transgender 2.jpg (628x460 41.68 KB, 7.44M)

(checked)
Disgusting subhuman faggotry.

Attached: 000d1949d74307705d1e08273e4c455767bc2bf6ab094c5cbe950ce79ee7b4b0.jpg (530x507 193.35 KB, 111.89K)

She wouldn't have smashed the racket if it werent for the coaching violation - her pathetic coach trying to rationalize her chimping.

Of course she isn't on HUMAN growth hormone you silly goyim how could this fine upstanding athlete of color be on HUMAN growth hormones

White male John McEnroe used to yell at officials, nowhere near that insanely, and was demonized by the media as a disgrace to tennis, in principal an etiquette game.
A black female built like a heavyweight boxer goes way crazier than Mac ever did on an official? Hero.

probably, from the vid she's clearly an eternal victim. She can spin this to her advantage since none of her fans actually care about tennis.

thank god the gook who is actually female won
shameful that the she/heboon chimping out made her cry for winning

Attached: gook-champ.jpeg (620x348, 24.48K)

Has a man stolen half of that through marriage yet?

That doesn't look female to me at all…but then I am totally creeped out by gooks in general so maybe that fucking THING is female in gookland.

Attached: korean women plastic surgery before and after (1)

I find this majorly funny as I heard the final would be sheboon vs some other poor tennis girl and I thought to myself please make her lose. A couple days later and
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Get on it user…you know you can take his BBC up your ass for a cool 75 million.

Doesn't that gook look a little on the tanned side as well?

Yet they still demand equal pay

yes in gookland, I don't trust any of them anyway look at the "thai ladyboys" aka mentally ill faggots but I digress

I assumed it was malaysian but looking into it they say it is allegedly japanese playing out of california

kek believe it or not she's married to the co-founder of reddit

I believe it easily. But I checked anyway. Yep, that's soy.

Attached: e190c859-01d1-4fe1-83d7-a31eb47d4371_16x9_788x442.png (787x442, 427.44K)

so they are both cannibals?

I totally forgot that tidpit. Fucking plebbit.

Attached: IMG_3225.GIF (479x450 1002.65 KB, 169.37K)

She is gook/haitian hence the tan.

Top kek! I thought you meant the Cannibal at first! And I was going to tell you that the Cannibal is a faggot! But I guess nowaday a faggot can get married as well…anyway, I see it is a totally different faggot from picts.

Attached: spez ceo reddit steve huffman cannibalism.jpg (1285x746, 190.48K)

you'd be 100% correct, except she is one of (((nike's))) premier token sportsniggers.

of that i have no doubt.

and it's fucking disgusting how much "she" grunts when it swings. it makes a mockery of the sport (and it's already a womens league, so that's saying something).

Attached: Just call them Niggers.webm (854x480, 1.61M)

I think they are all cannibals user

The men's final tonight should get the nigger taste out of everyone's mouths. Two White ubermensch going toe-to-toe.

even reddit faggots are calling out the bullshit from sheboon. you know you done fucked up when even bugmen dont agree. press all cheered for her at press conference though. still gotta push that narrative.

They just might be, I have run across a few hives of them exploring the web…unpleasant and they don't even try to hide their nigger afro-asiatic hebrew practices anymore.

Osaka actually apologized for winning during her speech. I thought she was gonna hand Serena the fucken trophy. Osaka and her family were crying almost from the time she won. It wasn't just tears of joy; they knew that it was a hollow victory because of Serena's chimping. The ceremony was a complete shitshow. Half the audience was booing. 2018 women's final will always be tainted.

Roid taking sheboon chimps out and claims to be victim, I'm shocked.

Would have made sense to do that.

Pavement ape intelligence

Attached: 1469801285183.png (755x703, 375.56K)

Never Forget the Williams love to showboat:
Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[52] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[53][52] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[54] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two shandies. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[55] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun".[56] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.[52]

Half jap with Panamanian I.E. Black father. Changed name to her mothers.

she didn't melt down.

how does a female destroy equipment like that?

Additionally, Womens Tennis is straight up boring as fuck. They go for half as many rounds as mens and they take twice as long. All the shots are slow and unimpressive, and the volleys don't last nearly as long on average. On top of that, their rules are so fucking lax they are allowed to scream and howl on their hits, an illegal move in mens because it covers up the noise on a shot (meaning they can sneak in drops unfairly). This melt down shit was bad when McEnroe did it, it's embarassing when Murray does it. Tennis is one of the few 1v1 or 2v2 sports that doesn't tolerate this shit with out being entirely up it's own ass like Snooker. They'll never get the Boxing crowd, and they shouldn't try to cater to them.

Also Arthur Ashe was an overated gay nigger.l

Name a man other than Cernovich who managed to accomplish that

Are you (((Keith Olbermann)))?

Attached: ro.jpg (768x997, 197.08K)

yes

I'm having my wife's son tattoo that on my ass.

It's like watching Mario Tennis and both players picked Donley Kong.

It was better when white Russian women win everything over american el goblinos

I remember when they both got styled on by that guy. Hilarious to find out he was tired and not even trying, and still kicked both their black asses back-to-back. As for the Japanese chick I'm just going to assume her father abandoned her and her mother. The blacks ditch their kids in Central America, too.

When I read that she tried to play the woman card, the first thing I thought of was John McEnroe getting fined, disqualified and ejected over and over again for running his mouth at the judges. Since the female victim thing didn't work, I fully expect her to try crying racism next. She has both Get Out Of Jail cards available to her.

Overall this reminds me of why I rarely watch any sports these days. Golf, tennis, and hockey used to all be White sports and they've all been tainted by big money kikes thinking they can get niggers to follow their sports by finding nigger players. When they succeed, it's because they worked hard and made sacrifices. When they fail, it's racism. I'm over it.

they look alike

Attached: monkey 2.jpg (2048x1152 260.36 KB, 497.94K)

Annika Sörenstam quit pro golf because of non-Whites; citing not their skill but rather their lack of civility.

ITS NOT FAIRRRRRR ! ! !

They all do.

Who gives a fuck what ape, subhuman, 80 IQ sheboons do. They are literally closer genetically to animals than whites. They were forcibly imported as manual labor to Europe and the Americas, and the only reason they weren't all forcibly deported was some faggots twisted the original enlightenment ideas and completely ignored science and evolution, and here we are today. We have to kill every single nigger or deport them all. There is no other way for white society to move forward.

so what, nigger? competition is competition. just because it's women doesn't mean it's not competitive if it's women vs women. they are both on equal footing. do you complain when heavy weights don't fight middle weights?

kill yourself, kike

quality content wyatt mann. i propose a sustained postering campaign at every one of the serena matches from now on.

Kek that's good

Why the racism, goy?
She's the new face of Japan, if you disagree you must be a huge bigot.
Look at this hate-fueled image I found, the right side is what the average Japanese woman will look like in 2050, and it's beautiful.

Attached: all the same, goy.png (1422x1000, 2.28M)

I see.

Fucking mutt.

Alright, I don't say this very often about japinky bugs but that is a beautiful woman. I wonder why all those kike shitposting race mixing promoters never used someone like this who really is a classic beauty. I also thought the japanese royal family thread (the one with their family pictures) were really beautiful as well but it was so saddening that only the grandma respected her culture enough to wear traditional clothes that I barely spent time looking that them. SUCH A FUCKING SHAME that they allowed their culture to be destroyed like that.

Absolutely quintessential.

Literally JINO, Japanese In Name Only.

You're missing the point. Women don't compete psychologically like men do, they don't have the same set of neuron pathways firing when they engage each other physically, that's what the testosterone is for user. Women are not equal to men, that's why they aren't seen doing construction work. They engage for the exhibition, for being seen, not for the raw physical challenge, at least without risk of becoming something no man on earth would want to have sex with, thereby ridding the earth of their dyke-prone genes.

Attached: f074acc3dfc688711d46e9ac414d9f05c53587d65371adf1633cf0efb5c5a6d8.jpg (435x435, 35.65K)

You guys do realize that she's also a nigger, right?

This is her, if you're interested.

Even if you just limit yourself to discussing the "spectacle" of the sport itself, I don't think I've ever seen a female variant of a sport that didn't look like a fucking joke when compared to the male one. Trying to watch both is like going from watching an old Group B rally even to fucking Go-Karts.
It's mind numbing and boring as hell.

t. race mixers kikes

No not interested at all. But thank you.

Don't quit your day job. ;)

OY VEY!

The woman who beat Serena is a disgusting looking half haitian nigger half japanese. Mom was a Jap coalburner. Naomi Osaka is her name. I thought blacks and whites mixing was bad enough, but this mixture is just ungodly in how disgusting it is.

Attached: 4894631894.jpg (946x500, 238.59K)

just looks like a nigger except in the eyes and upper lip

twatter is gold right now

Attached: soyo.png (525x125, 19.61K)

The thirst is real.

Attached: cucks.jpg (700x734 107.09 KB, 113.09K)

I can't believe someone can take a look at that literal ape and says he wants to fuck it.

Literally beastality.

You can really tell she's a dumb nigger. Playing the "woman" card in a woman's tournament. So the opponent could have said "Well I'm a woman and you are cheating?" That would be equal in social justice points right? Also both are niggers so that equals out right? Guess Serena wins though because MUH DAUGHTER. Niggers should have never been allowed to play Tennis. Especially niggers from gangland compton.

God damn so predicable it could be parodied by comedians in black face.

The world is full or dark and horrific mysteries.

Attached: 1536534351897.jpg (1280x720, 147.18K)

Soyboys marry niggress, it's official.

My god, what is that nasty fucking thing they're holding?

Attached: Disgust02.jpg (404x404, 42.49K)

Soyglette

The future, if kikes have their way.

Attached: the glasses will fix it.jpg (796x436, 24.57K)

a beautiful mixed baby :^)

I'm sure those pictures are fake, but man I really hate asians for this kind of shit. Fucking slant-eye far-east gooks and their magical transformations with makeup and hairstyles. Not even niggers go to the extent these monkeys go to to change how they look. They're all fucking professional makeup artists. When they take pictures for their social media, if you can find a picture with no makeup to compare to, they look like they just walked off a movie set with 2 hours of makeup applied. They change the fucking shape of their eyes, their hairlines, everything. It's unreal. Just wanted to add that to the thread since it pisses me off so fucking much.

When did these dumb niggers start calling themselves kings and queens, and why do faggots like that entertain that shit? How low do you have to be to call some ball hitting nigger a queen? Also isn't her opponent a woman as well? How the fuck is this a slight against women when it's assisting another woman?

That means dad didn't stick around ahahahhaha

Attached: 1407868577053.jpg (453x453, 21.52K)

Is that guy Reddit?

Asian women are HUGE sluts. I would be surprised if she knew who the dad was.

Honestly I hope he's white and not a kike. Why? If it's a white cuck and not a kike, that money will make its way into our community. That money will never fund a business in a nigger neighborhood, nor add to some kike's list of properties. If the baby is female, more than likely it'll grow up to date niggers and have resentment toward white people (seems more common for the females than the males, probably because not even in the propagandist media are they allowed to compete evenly with white women, while the media loves pad the male nigger's ego). His life isn't worth much of anything and his bloodline is dead. We might as well use him to pull as much money out of that disgusting nigger as we can until they're both dead.

Surprisingly he stuck around but they lived in Japan and played the system to make people think they were pure Japanese for housing purposes.

Attached: 1535732060753.png (1920x1090, 1.97M)

He's a kike and yet I'm still disgusted.

I figured. The vast majority of mega-rich people and mega-successful people are married to kikes. What a coincidence…

Where have I heard this before?
I hate kikes so, so fucking much. One of these is not like the other, at all.
Also the grandfather had the correct reaction to the whole thing at first, sadly he cucked out in the end. (see 3 & 4)

He did, they used used to the mother's surname for "legal" purposes.

Yes.

Attached: he cucked out.png (1520x1398 2.41 MB, 1.28M)