Found this gem at walmart last night

Walmart is pushing the gay/race mixing agenda to level 6 million. It was too much of a sight and I immediately had to vomit in my mouth a little. The face on this little boy says it all. I typically dont shop at Walmart, but when I do I usually leave with a similar disgusted feeling. This time I think I got visual aids. Thanks jews. I appreciate you destroying everything innocent and natural.

Attached: 20180908_211557.jpg (4032x1960, 2.91M)

That is fucking horrendous! I hope you accidentally set it on fire.

Doesnt deserve its own thread.

Slide thread.

This is problematic, it usually is a black male with a white female.

I've seen bad propaganda before but this takes the cake.

Be careful when walking by those things. You might accidentally knock one off the shelf and damage the box… every time you walk by.

That's all the mods allow these days, when the only topic worthy of discussion is how everyone who fails to vote for the #MAGA agenda must be curb stomped, for they opposed the prosperity of the white race, and therefore are our enemies, the enemies of my people, the white people.

wheres the wall shlomo? Why isnt Hillary in jail? Why do I see MORE beaners in my working in my town than ever before?? Fuck off back to r/the Donald.

OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Right. You don't have literal Adolf Hitler.

BUT… you have a choice.

1. Don't vote
2. Vote for Hillary*
3. Vote for Trump**

1 and 3 result in the slaying of my FAMILY. And millions of other whites. I will fucking slay you if you do either of these.

2, not perfect. But it means not being put on the streets.

Let's see your justification for attacking me and my livelihood, my family, my people, my children, my grandchildren, my hopes, the hope of the white people.

* the communist democrats, in the midterms
** the Republicans, which is the only right-wing party that is viable in the USA

Attached: 67aae7001abca9aa315d5de06de574959f415fe52e9294a462c69813b6bf2c72.jpg (999x754, 190.32K)

SO BASED. Trump is really gonna help the 14.

MODS DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Its already anchored, because its a shit thread.

Donald Trump was a pressure relief valve. He isnt here to save our race. We can use him to buy time, in which we can prepare for the coming war. But I'm torn with the timeframe, because the longer we put off fighting the more brown people we have flooded into our country.

Really, I think the idea here was just to touch the most customers possible. When you study sale or ad, they literally tell you that blacks can't identify to whites and whites can't identify to blacks so you must always have diversity in your models. I remember me and most other students telling the teacher that this was a stupid idea, and he just said something like we didn't know how people think.
As for the boy playing with dolls, I knew a lot of boys who admited that they played with their sisters dolls when they were kids, and they did not become homosexual. Again, the purpose is clearly to sell to most customers possible, telling little boys "See, dolls are not only for girls, so ask your parents to buy you this !".

Each 1 minute apart.

Astroturf.

Fuck you kike shill!

No one could possibly think trump isnt /our guy. Therefore we MUST be astroturf.

Walmart just sells it. It's a chink made product. Some yellow nigger just giving Americucks what they want. Complain to the shitheads at babyalive.com

you must not be keeping up with (((advertising))). the current trend is white male/non-white female, and the omnipresent black father