What are your guys thoughts on the one drop rule...

What are your guys thoughts on the one drop rule? Can a mixed-white with majority European ancestry and a white upbringing be considered white?

I have some African and Amerindian ancestry. Total non-white admixture is 37.5% or 3/8ths, 5/8ths white.

I'm generally considered to be white. Back home (smaller town) I'm the "exotic" white guy. Where I live now (lots of minorities), I don't receive "PoC" privilege, meaning that coloreds are generally rude to me like they are the whites where I live.

I've known two guys from the one-two in my life, one did a 30 year bid, and they both call me "youngster" and "little brother" and embrace me as one of their own. They told me that if I ever went to prison, I would have to prove myself to the peckerwoods, but they would accept me if I did.

Grew up in a white town with a white identity, know my father, both parents still married, yadda yadda yadda. Never felt out of place or uncomfortable around all white people, but always feel out of place and uncomfortable around a heavy amount of minorities.

Have tan white skin, like brown/amber eyes mongoloid shaped eyes, and jet black hair. My only African phenotype is my hair texture.

I've straightened and slicked back my hair (not to LARP, just looks good and girls love it) for the last couple years. When my hair is combed, I generally get Mediterranean or Asian. One of my friends is from France (real white frenchman) and he thought I was Italian or Greek.

If I made a racial remark, I would absolutely be ostracized for it and branded a white supreeeeeemist.

I plan to have kids with a dark haired, brown eyed white woman. White so I can culturally relate to her and my children, dark hair and eyed so I don't end light haired, light eyed gene pools. My kids will be over 3/4 white.

I identify greatly with this movement because of my upbringing and who my ancestors are. Directly descended of Roger Williams, and all of my ancestors were colonists, and fought in every single American conflict since the Revolution. The non-whites bled and sacrificed in their conflicts and interactions with whites as well. Either way, my ancestors bled for this country to be founded, and I am not willing to throw away my birthright to hoards of invaders that will come over here and look at me as being white and hate me just like the rest of you. I want my children to have a future and my mother to feel safe at home in twenty years.

Non-whites and mixed whites fought for the Third Reich, and I would be granted citizenship under the Nuremburg Laws. Hitler also thought of Amerindians as Aryans, and my Amerindian admixture far outweighs my African admixture.

So, brothers, am I worthy of this cause? If I will stand for our people, children, birthright, and ancestors at the soap box, ballot box, and cartridge box if it comes to it, do i have a place here?

Attached: 200px-Le_56_Face.png (200x164, 44.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cuckchan meme

One drop.

my view is that people like you serve as an auxillary and should be seperated from the true gene pool. we'd throw ugly whites and what not into the auxillary when they are unwanted. when you children reach a certain threshold, like 96% white, then they will be let out.

Being unbiased, the one-drop rule is objectively retarded. Sorry. Literally the vast majority of the "alt-right" or whatever you'd like to call it don't even believe in that shit.

I understand having a threshold, but saying if somebody has one drop of non white blood, they're not white is some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Somebody thats 1/64th Asian and 63/64ths white is white.

Post face and we'll judge

1/16th or more non-European = You ain't White.

You deserve a ban.

Racial gradient. Several tiers of white people, almost white people (small percentage nonwhite mixes) , Asians, Latinos, Arabs, Blacks, Jews and anything in between. Complete mutts should be shot on sight because they are an offense to nature and often end up looking and thinking worse than niggers.

I can see that. Still retarded looking at people like Nick Fuentes, but far more reasonable than one drop.

I just go by what the Nuremberg laws said. Anyone seriously trying to propose racial laws more strict than Hitler's Germany is an autistic sperg who will never get anywhere near a position of power.

CRISPR, PIGD and advances in genetic editing should render this issue largely moot someday.

No. Sage.

Fuentes is trash.
So are you.
You deserve a ban.

>8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

I lost all respect for Fuentes after he disrespected Patrick Little.

Stop bumping shit threads.

Agreed. It's a slide thread.

Here's the happening thread, and the only one that matters in the whole world right now:
PRIMARIES ARE FUCKING TUESDAY

This kind of threads always end up derailed into "x is not white" or "in my ideal world", or "1/256 _ is not white" basically pure LARPing, and nothing gets done. You probably don't look white and can be distinguished from pure whites. I can only advice you to be the exception and work lonewolf against ZOG. Always stand for Aryans and stand against white genocide.

tl;dr you are not white, and you have no identity. Yet if you want to prove yourself as an extraordinary exception, take a stand against the likes, serve as an example to your people.

This is yet another shit thread from shit people that belongs on the shitpile over at cuckoldchan.
Go back.

No more low effort shitpost threads.
No more 'is x white' threads.
Go back.
Nobody will complain about your trash there.

Stop spamming every thread.

Sliding from what? Do people not use the catalog?

Why do you keep bumping a shit thread?
Because its your thread?
Yeah.
Go back.

You're a nigger
t. 99.99% white burger

Attached: 6566d9dedb065f149a3c165c0f06e126613717301c696f10494a1e85ba6aa438.jpg (350x219, 22.69K)

I'm not the OP.

no such thing as a pure ethnicity

So why are you committed to bumping the thread?
You re the OP or an ally thereof.
Go back.

Nice proxy you have there.

Even if that's the case, that doesn't mean miscegenation should be promoted.

Stop bumping shit threads, not-OP, and go back to cuckchan.

Wrong. I am 100% Mexican

You dont have to be black to be a nigger
Scottish people are white on the outside but black on the inside
they cant dance and have no sense of music but they are niggers
Does that mean anyone with Scottish blood is counted in your sperg lord world?

First time I ever heard of that.

You mean the taigs right? Irish are the real hwite niggers.

And the poles too, since they admitted it themselves.

why not. culture >>> ethnicity

Brazil tried that, it didn't work.

works very well. brazil has good gdp

Yeah, and people who run for President there get stabbed and nearly die. Not really that great.

Also, muh GDP. It's the White Brazilians there that's mostly keeping the country somewhat together. Same as in South Africa.

Attached: Amerimutt interviewed by Britain and Russia.webm (640x360, 9.91M)

The Haitians killed the light skinned blacks after they ran out if French civilians to butcher. We're the only family you've got, OP, but don't expect a red carpet.

Why are you bumping such a shit thread?

every week a new school in US of GAY gets shot dead and many more in urban cities. usa = basket case of world. everyone laugh at you ha ha ha ha ha ha. fag

No othersise you get brazil

Attached: AMERIMUTT_LEARNS_OF_HIS_ORIGINS.mp4 (1280x720, 5.86M)

No, I mean scottish people
I mean when the only famous person
(except for Scotty in star trek) ever to emerge from Scotland is Jimmy Kranky
and the only thing Scottish people have ever invented is a bag of air that makes a screeching noise
theres something very wrong

Attached: AMERIMUTTS BTFO.webm (636x360, 2.96M)

Attached: La Creatura....webm (640x360, 5.26M)

Attached: A_Day_in_the_Life_of_an_Amerimutt.mp4 (1280x720, 6.91M)

Sucks

So no great prospects for you then.

As you know, you'll get loads of flack so I don't need to torment you. Personally, if I saw you fighting for White interests, I'd embrace you as a brother. Even if (as seems likely) I could spot your mixed features.
It is a shame that some White men chose to lie with blacks and Siberians. The true victims of this fetishism are the children who may still turn out to be decent people. I grieve for you as I grieve for the countless European children who though invasion and conquest or from the lust of their fathers, are no longer connected with their past.
When the time of trial comes, you better be sure to prove yourself. You better be seen wearing the colours of heroes and patriots proudly.

Why are you bumping a shit thread?

Attached: americano.webm (480x360, 7.99M)

Attached: Defeat the Amerimutts.webm (390x360, 2.83M)

Where did OP go?

lol, mutthurt

Attached: 086d83dc47b7539a9dbea360245b27e8643f6a5dcb282ca1994f96fd2091ce9f.webm (640x360, 3.13M)

Yes, I posted both of those, so what

Attached: amerimutts.webm (720x404, 3.96M)

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

You're a shill.

Attached: Anthem_of_the_amerimutt.webm (640x360, 10.47M)