Trump: I Have A Personal Connection To Judaism

Trump: I Have A Personal Connection To Judaism
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/251713

President Trump touts his accomplishments, highlights his 'Jewish connection' in pre-holiday conference call with American Jewish leaders.

Arutz Sheva Staff, 06/09/18 20:44

President Donald Trump spoke with Jewish leaders in a conference call Thursday, ahead of the Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur holidays.

During the call, the president highlighted his accomplishments over the past year, including upholding his promise to relocate the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, the deportation of Nazi war criminal Jakiw Palij, withdrawing the US from the United Nations Human Rights Council – citing its anti-Israel bias – and pulling out of the 2015 Iran nuclear deal.

Trump also noted his administration’s decision to withhold funds earmarked for the Palestinian Authority until PA chief Mahmoud Abbas agrees to renew negotiations with Israel.

"I said to some of the past negotiators," Trump said. "'Did you ever do that before? Did you ever use the money angle?' They said, 'No, sir. We thought it would be disrespectful.' I said, 'I don't think it's disrespectful at all. I think it's disrespectful when people don't come to the table.'"

"Each and every one of these is something that his predecessors could have done, but did not. And so we owe him our repeated thanks. We were privileged to receive the President's wishes for a blessed New Year,” said Rabbi Yaakov Menken, Managing Director of the Coalition for Jewish Values, one of the organizations invited to participate in the conference call.

Known as the “High Holy Day Conference Call”, the tradition started in the Obama administration, and continued on with his successor.

According to a report by Channel 10, President Trump also mentioned his family ties to Judaism through his daughter Ivanka, son-in-law Jared Kushner, and the couple’s children.

“I have a personal connection to Judaism: Ivanka, Jared, and their kids.”

Attached: Donald Trump Jewish Star.png (864x474, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/trump-to-us-jews-i-wont-give-palestinians-more-aid-until-theres-a-deal/
timesofisrael.com/trump-iran-lost-its-mojo-since-i-quit-nuke-deal-i-did-a-great-thing-for-israel/
haaretz.com/opinion/perfect-english-or-not-netanyahu-shares-no-common-language-with-obama-1.269819
wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-to-close-palestine-liberation-organization-office-in-washington-1536546125
twitter.com/Ocasio2018/status/1038957751651770368
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump To US Jews: I Won’t Give Palestinians Aid Until They Make Deal With Israel
timesofisrael.com/trump-to-us-jews-i-wont-give-palestinians-more-aid-until-theres-a-deal/

In call to mark Rosh Hashanah, president also says Iranians have ‘lost their mojo’ since he quit the nuclear deal, and are now ‘fighting for their own survival’

By TOI staff | 6 September 2018, 8:42 pm

US President Donald Trump told Jewish leaders Thursday that the US would not give aid to the Palestinians until they reach an agreement with Israel. He also said the Iranian regime had “lost their mojo” since he withdrew from the 2015 nuclear deal, and was now fighting for its survival. In quitting the deal, he said, he had done “a great thing for Israel.”

In a conference call with several dozen American Jewish leaders ahead of Rosh Hashanah, Trump noted that he had recently slashed immense amounts of US aid to the Palestinians — a reference to the administration’s recent cuts in overall aid to the Palestinian Authority and its complete defunding of the UN’s Palestinian refugee agency UNRWA. The US would resume funding, he said, but only if the Palestinians reached a deal with Israel.

“What I will tell you is I stopped massive amounts of money that we were paying to the Palestinians and the Palestinian leaders,” Trump said to the Jewish leaders. “The United States was paying them tremendous amounts of money. And I say, ‘You’ll get money, but we’re not paying until you make a deal. If you don’t make a deal, we’re not paying.'”

“I don’t think it’s disrespectful at all” for US aid to be utilized as a bargaining chip, the president added. Rather, “I think it’s disrespectful when people don’t come to the table.”

Also in the call, the US president expressed confidence that an Israeli-Palestinian deal would be done.

Asked by Prof. Alan Dershowitz: “Should the Jewish community be optimistic that you can help bring about a peaceful resolution of the conflict that we all pray for all the time?,” the president replied: “The answer to that is a very strong yes — you should be. It is, as I said before, really considered to be one of the toughest deals to make of any kind. I don’t kind what kind of a deal you’re talking about. If you look at Israel and the Palestinians, it’s always top of everybody’s list in terms of levels of difficulty.”

Trump also said that he had removed the first obstacle to a deal: Jerusalem — which Trump last December recognized as Israel’s capital and where in May he moved his embassy. Further ahead, Israel would have to do something for the Palestinians, he said, without specifying.

“The fact is that I took something off the table,” said Trump. “If you go back and look at your negotiations with the Palestinians over the years, the first thing was Jerusalem and moving the embassy to Jerusalem, thereby making it the capital. And I will tell you, we’ve taken that off the table.”

He added: “Now, does that mean Israel is going to do something that will (inaudible) for the Palestinians? Yes. What is it going to be? I can’t tell you. But I can tell you that by doing what I did, Alan, we took the biggest bone of contention, a point that nobody ever got beyond for the second dilemma — for the second problem — they never got beyond it. We took it off the table. And I think it’s actually going to help a lot in making a deal, as we say, with the Palestinians.

“Now, most people think just the opposite. They said, “Oh, you did a mistake.” Well, I disagree. I disagree. So I think that we have a very good chance of doing it.”

Attached: Donald Trump Jewish Star Israeli Flag.png (600x435, 17.93K)

On dealings with Iran, Trump said that when he came into office, the question was when Iran would take over the Middle East, probably including Israel. Now, however, since he withdrew from the 2015 nuclear deal, he said, the Israelis were feeling more safe. He also said he believed the Iranians would be in touch soon about a new deal.

“From the day I did it [quit the 2015 deal], they’ve lost their mojo… The day before I took over as president, Iran — it was not a question of how big and how strong they were; it was a question of when will they take over the entire Middle East. And that probably includes Israel, in the mind of a lot of people,” he said.

“And if you look at them today, they’re not looking at the Mediterranean any longer,” said Trump. “They’re not looking at places that they were going to routinely take over. And I think Israel feels a lot safer than they’ve felt in many, many years.

“Iran is fighting for their own survival,” he went on. “They’ve got demonstrations in every city. This is far worse than it was years ago when President Obama could’ve maybe crushed Iran if all they needed was a positive statement — the people that were demonstrating. Well, these demonstrations are larger, but they’re more widespread. They’re all over the country.

“So Iran is no longer the same country. I would imagine that they’ll be calling in the not-too-distant future to try and make a deal. If we can make a real deal, we’ll do it. If they don’t call, that’s okay too. Eventually, they’re going to have no choice…

“I can only say from the standpoint of Israel, what I did was a great thing for Israel. And what I did was also a very good thing for world peace, because everywhere we went — especially in the Middle East — where there was a problem, Iran stood behind that problem.”

In summation, said Trump, “I terminated the deal, like I said I would during the campaign. It turned out to have a much bigger impact than I thought. I did it primarily because of nuclear, but I knew it wouldn’t be great for their economy. I had no idea how devastating it would be… That is not the same country that was in existence when I took over as president of the United States.”

At the start of the call, which was hosted by his son-in-law Jared Kushner, Trump spoke of his own links to the Jewish people: “My connection to Judaism is also personal. I am the very proud father of a Jewish daughter, Ivanka, and my son-in-law, who I’m very proud of also — I will say that very loudly — Jared, and my several Jewish grandchildren, namely three beautiful Jewish grandchild that I love.”

US Ambassador David Friedman, who was also on the call, meanwhile, said that the US Embassy in Jerusalem would be double its current size by next summer.

“We have a beautiful campus. We have continuously operated our embassy since May 14th. We have about 150 people working there already. We’re beginning phase two of the construction period, which is beginning in a week or two. And we will roughly double the size by June of 2019. After that, we’ll consider what final steps to make to complete the transition,” said Friedman.

“We are looking for a site, and we have — we think we have that site located for the Ambassador’s Residence — something near and dear to my heart. And we’ll have further announcements on that.

“But I would tell you that the embassy in Jerusalem has become a major tourist site in Israel. People — I’m there almost every day, and people just pull up their cars to the front of the embassy, they get out, they take pictures,” said the ambassador. “I’ve seen some people praying there. I’ve actually seen many people crying there.”

Attached: Donald Trump Best Thing for Israel.png (605x418, 518.29K)

Whys the date change anything? Sure OP might be a baiting faggot but its not like the zionist puppet just up and changed his beliefs in threw months

It's day/month/year dumbfuck

Trump: Iran Lost its Mojo Since I Quit Nuke Deal; I Did a Great Thing for Israel
timesofisrael.com/trump-iran-lost-its-mojo-since-i-quit-nuke-deal-i-did-a-great-thing-for-israel/

Full transcript of US president’s Rosh Hashanah call to American Jewish leaders: ‘As we hear the Shofar’s sound this year, we have much to celebrate as a nation’

By TOI staff | 6 September 2018, 10:02 pm

US President Donald Trump held a 20-minute call with US Jewish leaders on September 6, 2108, to mark Rosh Hashanah. The following is the White House transcript of the conversation, which was hosted by Trump’s son-in-law and adviser, Jared Kushner.

Attached: Donald Trump Make Israel Great Again xx.jpg (1238x1500, 589.79K)

This. It's from three days ago.

I'm gonna make an archive before you fucks ban this thread.

This is a paid government agitator who is trying to get you to assassinate Donald Trump by spreading character assassination.
Fall for it, and suffer horrible consequences.

The same people that ran the slave trade, owned slaves, and see the world as their own personal oyster, now own Whitey

heiled and checked
We are a board of peace. Trump does not want peace.

Didn't the reddit admins ban one of the anti trump subreddits? Right after they took over the_donald .
Really makes you think.

Attached: leninquote.jpg (700x329, 34.13K)

Drop that attitude, yid.

Heh
Heh
Heh
heh

This is funny right gais?
I'm starting to think accelerationism of the inevitable destruction of the west is a better option than Trump. Significantly better.

This is a native of an enemy board. He uses the word 'heh' to signal to others from his board.
For reference, look up the "Take the Heh Pill" raid.

That's nice, you're a kike attacking Trump, so as to kill all white people. whatever, you're the first to be strangled, and we shall not need to wait for the DOTR.

See this image for an explanation.

AND THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD - THE PRIMARIES ARE FUCKING TUESDAY
VOTE REPUBLICAN HITLER

Attached: WhyVote.png (426x568 71.96 KB, 176.87K)

Attached: retardapedes.png (1000x800, 28.78K)

Yeah yeah. But if you don't vote for the #MAGA agenda
FUCKING TUESDAY, DUMBASS
Then you're literally my sworn enemy, and I must slay you, for you have advocated against the food upon the table, which my children eat, for but by this present Donald J. Trump, who is pro-white, do we survive, we the white people.

But you lot in Tel Aviv don't want the white people getting even one of your precious fucking shekels - curse you!

Not even a clue what you're talking about. "heh" is a fucking onomatopoeia you paranoid faggot.

You're clearly a newfag then. The anti-racists on /int/ used to raid Zig Forums often, using 'heh' to signal against our usage of Kek.

kek

Attached: shh.gif (245x192, 907.48K)

These articles disgust me. I find them repulsive because Trump is openly pandering to Jews and the Israel Lobby.
>ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

This is not necessarily a 'Pro-Trump' board.
it is open for discussion.
please go back to reddit / the donald quietly.
thank you

Will you?

Will you be voting in the Republican primary? Well? Will you?

And will you be voting in favor of a successful US economy, which means for Republican candidates, in November?

Because if not, I must oppose you completely: you are the enemy of my people, the whites, and you are a dog that must be slain.

Holy shit this same faggot has been spamming and shilling the board for over 24hrs non-stop

You are either a sperg or a fucking shill. Trump is not, nor ever will be "the savior of the white race". There is no political solution to our ills. There is no vote that will take place that will save us in any way, shape, or form. We are truly fucked if we don't take action. Go ahead and go out and vote for the MAGA faggots, the same fuckers your God-Emperor said he wasn't like. They're all fucking useless hucksters as we circle the fucking drain. Trump is and has always been in bed with the enemies of the white race. As soon as you realize that a kike lover isn't going to save us from the fucking kikes the sooner you get off your ass and do something tangible.

It's an obvious shill, he's been on almost the entire day posting this same shit

It's the set up. You can trust me, I'm one of yous!

Attached: Be afraid.jpg (650x424, 125.57K)

< 24 hours
Are those kosher hours or something, schwartz?

samefag astroturf.

Who is this 'we' you are speaking of?

He's right, you know. Donald J. Trump is, admittedly, not differentiated from the Democrats/establishment on some issues. But he's the only president you've had in your whole life, or political candidate, for that matter, who was overtly pro-white.

This is significant, because it's immediately resulted in good times for whites all over America.

They hate you because you tell the truth.

Attached: free chocolate.gif.webm (499x500, 16.92K)

Damn this place really turned to Zig Forums or Zig Forums

Yes. He. Is. Not the solitary one, but yes. he. is.

It's holographic. He's the only one who has taken on China, the biggest offense against whites. Moreover, he's taken on Obamacare, the next biggest offense against whites.

Adolf Hitler was a politician. Do you suggest that there can be no further development of politics? Tell me about how Obamacare totally didn't actually really happen or matter. Absolute stupidity!

gay

'Pro-White' see, that doesn't really mean anything to me. If you had said 'Pro-European' I might have been receptive. But 'pro-white' includes a lot of bastards that I would never in a million years qualify as someone that shares any interest with me or my people.

The Weekly World News should have carried the tragic story…

His daughter Ivanka fell victim to alien body-snatchers and a strange pod.

pic related

Attached: odd pod w ivanka a.jpg (600x800, 68.49K)

Or what?… You gonna curbstomp me?

The latter is subsumed by the formal, implied therefore. lurn logic, stop being a nigger.

Tell me about how you don't care about whites. Just like your buddy:

Why, it's almost like it's planned and coordinated. No one on Zig Forums knew Ivanka married a jew until today! Nope, no one! Fuck off, shill. Jesus christ you shills are stupid as fuck…

Imagine being some dumb shill thinking you're breaking the news to Zig Forums that Ivanka married a jew. What is this, an entirely different company?

somebody kill this kike traitor already

Yeah, literally zero of them argue in earnest. They're all fake, every fucking one of them. Like I'm open to it, as well. I'm open to hearing how Trump is supposedly an anti-white choice, or at least useless to whites, but the proof's in the pudding. It's not perfect, it's not the literal Hitler people joked about but knew they weren't getting (He fucking gave a speech before the fucking AIPAC ffs).

I'm not voting for this fucking kike in the next election, should have voted for that kike bernie instead, or that lesbian kikess hilllary, it's a shame that jew obama couldn't have ran for a third term……. hey wait a minute, a thought just struck me….. why all the jews everywhere yaa look?

WTF???
it seems you can not be elected to political office in the US unless your a jew, that's so fucking odd.

So glad to see agent orangensaft promoting white nationalism. It is about darned time.

We covered this, child.

Trump, pro-kike.
Hillary, pro-kike.

Trump, PRO-WHITE
Hillary, anti-white

So, being WHITE, I vote for my white children. And if you don't. Then YOU ARE MY ENEMY, and your theeeroat must be slit.

Your boss is a cynical man indeed, though he is correct that Blampf needs a little extra astroturf to fill in the (gaping) spaces between his campaign rhetoric and actual presidency.

Burp, not your boss but whomever it is you’re responding to. My bad! Please don’t circumcise me.

That's just a bunch of name-calling crap, and criticizing people for not making encyclopedic posts, which is an invalid criteria, which is what stupid bitches do. They accuse you of not doing shit you couldn't reasonably have done, or nit pick. Fuck you, kike. You have sub-man brains.

Lots of faggots in here arguing about voting and which kike puppet they can live with and not getting armed to the teeth / preparing for the inevitable.

Let me just say it plainly for the 9000th time; Nobody gets into power they dont want in power - the election of Trump should tell you one thing, the internet and Zig Forums are just as easily manipulated as any other platform (and they are getting better at it)

Heil Hitler.

molon vabe

Reported for saying Trump is pro white.

Trump outs himself as being a Jew owned Zionist. From his very mouth he admits it. I have seen so many defenders of Trump on this site, even after Trump has proven beyond a shred of a doubt that he is a Zionist FOR ISRAEL much worse than Obama was. Obama was critical of Israel and they hated him for it. Do you think Trump will ever speak critically of Israel? I just had an ephinany while writing this. We all know Jews control who gets to be U.S. President. We are all adults who are aware that the U.S. Political system is Zionist owned. So that means Trump was Zionist chosen to be President from before 2016. Here is the epiphiny. Obama screwed Hillary from becoming President because he was too critical of Israel. Since Obama and Hillary are of the same kind of political mindset, I think someone made a decision high up in the Jewish Empire that they wanted a U.S. President who would NEVER be Critical of Israel. They wanted a U.S. President who would sing Israel's Praises. They wanted a U.S. President who would unilaterally just give them Israel. Fuck the Palestinians or anyone who thought that shouldn't happen. Trump was the Zionist candidate early on. I don't think Hillary knew that Zionists had pulled their support from her and given it to Trump until late in the campaign, but at some point she knew her candidacy was doomed because of Obama's criticism of the country that nobody is allowed to criticize, certainly not the President of Jew S.A. I fucking Hate Trump. He is the worst dissapointment as U.S. President I can imagine. A do nothing person here but in Israel he jumps to action. He knows how to attack Syria. We know that. He is Israel's lap dog in the Oval Office.

Trump can say bye-bye to the midterms if he doesn't name the jews already. My area has a literal socialist communist the DNC establishment hates who wants israel to fuck off and I'd vote for that over any of Trump's GOP ZOG dogs. America should be free and it has values, one of the most basic values is not supporting the children of the devil, the jews.

No response without ad hominem.

The fact you keep ban evading proves you're a shill fuck

Trump’s record should be the basis for his reelection =/= paste Trump’s entire record here, now, or your argument is invalid. Like there even was an argument. It’s Kushner Season is all.

Edit to add to my Previous Post: Trump is Israel's lap Dog in the Oval Office. Just give him a thirteen year old girl and he'll do anything for Mother Israel.

Note how nearly all these people are (1) in this thread, and these using dumb-fuck rhetoric like "magatard." I swear they must have just hired a new group to shill Zig Forums. It's like the stupid fucking tactics started anew and none of these people have any idea about what goes on on here.

Well this shill is a Huffington Post reader.

Yes it is very blatant but 'magatard' aside, the shilling for the DNC is clear and obvious but every side needs to know this and that is whoever you elect you will only get zog because the usa is a whore for the antichrist.

No Kavanaugh vote until Sept 20.
Yom Kippur is on Sept 19
Chicken swinging is on the 18th.

Kavanaugh will not be confirmed unless Trump swings a big enough chicken for them.

Are you fucking serious? Wikileak cable leaks, the same shit that helped get him elected proved it was kikes doing all the stalling and sabotage of negotiations. Even Bill Clinton couldn't fucking do it
>Most definite of all is Joe Lockhart, who was the White House spokesman at the time. In a recorded interview to Clayton Swisher, author of the book "The Truth About Camp David," he described Netanyahu as "one of the most obnoxious individuals you're going to come into - just a liar and a cheat. He could open his mouth and you could have no confidence that anything that came out of it was the truth."

haaretz.com/opinion/perfect-english-or-not-netanyahu-shares-no-common-language-with-obama-1.269819

He still hasn't done anything for Assange either this fucking kikelover.

TRUMP IS CLOSING THE PALESTINE LIBERATION OFFICE IN DC! OY VEY GOYIM, ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST BELONGS TO THE JEWS!
wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-to-close-palestine-liberation-organization-office-in-washington-1536546125

I do not read any mainstream publications but get all my information from independent sources. What I said is based upon my own research about Trump. I supported the man in 2016 but he sure is not clean. Do you think Roy Cohn's Protege could ever be clean? You just have to do a little bit of digging to connect all the dots about who Trump has been for many years. I try not to see it myself because I want Trump to be the President he campaigned to be, but he is clearly a thousand miles from that. MAGA is dead. MIGA is alive and well. Do a Google search of Trump and Ivanka when she was around 13. Its not a coincidence.

the more time passes by, the more likely the term [freedom of speech] is just a by word for [freedom to shit all over the place] like what these nigger shills are doing in this board right now

Sage for another stupid spam thread

Attached: 254ad2347c026e3fe68a56fcc48912374320adb374125b0be0689d3de31b1ce8.jpg (668x530, 88.84K)

Right wing of left wing kikes? If Assange isn’t (assuming he’s still alive) actually a limited hangout working on behalf of Mossad, the implications would be earthshaking. Imagine, an entity that was not jewish-controlled! Maybe classically liberal or something non-neo.

You retarded fucking nigger. Obamacare is shit but the biggest affront to whites is having spics and niggers and chinks and pajeets and fucking jews in this country. Trump will do fuck all about that. Obamacare being top priority is republican fucking bullshit. He's taken on China and a plethora of other countries. If the trade war with China makes Trump pro-white then wtf does the trade war with Europe make him? Where is the logic in that?
As for Hitler, I do not think that is applicable in today's "democracies". For the main reason that the Jews have done everything in their power to make sure that no one like Hitler could ever take political power again. You would have a point that voting in Hitler would solve this because he would make the hard choices necessary for the preservation of out people. However, in order for that to be true, you must assume that you could be given that choice. My point is that the game is rigged and you will never have the opportunity to vote for someone that is not kosher approved.

For fuck's sake. Learn to spell.

You're the fake one here, buddy.

Anyone who is pro-kike is inherently anti-white.

"You have sub-man brains."
It looks like your translation failed. How's the weather in Tel-Aviv?

Which would be the case if the information is true. Wow, why didn't you think of that instead of jumping to a false conclusion that fits your agenda? Hmmm, I wonder who could be behind this Post?

Oh man, you're not standing out at all…

A shill is incapable of being convinced of anything, regardless of supporting facts. But I will give another one. Roy Cohn, if you research is the inventor of sexual blackmail of Politicians to control them using Prostitutes and even children. It's called Brownstoning. Research it yourself. Now this same man who was into that very heavily from what I understand is Trump's mentor. Roy Cohn was a very corrupt, evil man and Trump was his Protege. So you figure out what that means, Shill.

NEXT Time…vote for the Democrat then!
that simple
They have us between a rock and a hard place.
The only thing you can do is ACT* or keep naming the jew and trying to get other to name the jew

Oh man…

This

Look at this tweet
twitter.com/Ocasio2018/status/1038957751651770368

She's anti-israel and so are her allies and she causes the (((establishment))) endless headaches. She will gas the kikes more than zognald ever will.

>(((1))) post by this ID
you TIDF niggers are pathetic.

I see, you're from Zig Forums. No, we are not supporting sub-human commie, anti-white trash.

It doesn't matter how fucking jewed Trump is he's the best we've got for now,what's your fucking point op???????????????

Attached: 1523206402200.jpg (3648x2736, 3.05M)

anti-israel may still be pro-diaspora.

kike kike weasel like

You're retarded.
Yeah, that's REAL fucking important.

She sees kikes as white. She hates white people. She propagates jewish political ideologies that genoicded millions of ethnic Europeans last century. She's a shit-skin. I don't give a shit what she thinks about Israel, she's anti-white to an extreme. She's Zig Forums's favorite shit-skin. The tor nigger is a leftist shill. Ironically two rat shills now profess leftist affiliation or support. Yet they think they fit in around here.

Attached: jakiw-palij-abc-exclusive-ml-180821_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 86.63K)

Fucking

Based

:^)

this is what happens when you 'redpill' normie faggots

Fucking

Reddit

Spacing
Also Funny how you latched onto that one. Could it be you hopped IPs?

N…no stupid goy, Roy Cohn was one of those based kikes cuz he got two commie jews executed! :^)

IP hopper confirmed.

Why did you link me in your faggy paranoid post?Not everyone wants to suck ZOG dick, get over it.

Idk Kampfy, you tell me stupid Turk faggot.

Haven't been here for a few months but it seems Pedo Jim has made Kampfy the moderator again looking at how JIDF is running wild again.

Attached: imkikey merchant.png (500x600, 142.82K)

I think you're both stupid and paranoid and should just get off the internet.

What is so hard to understand that voting for either kiked party is retarded?

Go back to Zig Forums

Voting for kike pets is not a solution.

We cannot vote our way out of this. For the game is rigged.
We cannot shoot our way out of this. For the government would slaughter us.
We cannot march our way out of this. For we are still too disorganized.
So what is the point? If there is no hope why bother? But that is the cruel thing, there is always hope. That is why it hurts so much to see our people marching to their doom. Oblivious and indoctrinated lemmings who are just as likely to oppose us as they are to aid us in this struggle. We can see the truth. That all they have to do is go against their Jewish indoctrination and they would be saved. That is why we cannot accomplish our goals (the 14 words) by voting for any kosher candidate. Because it is their very nature that is enemy. Their perfidy, their boot-licking for kike support, their celebration of everything kosher, from ((DIVERSITY)) to ((Zionism)) and everything in-between.
Our time is better served by turning casting out the jew rather than sucking him off.

So did hitler

You don't fully understand the disconnect between parts of the government and military personnel logic. They won't shoot you retard, they are you. You however can't just be a small band of LARPing retards, 'you have to be a sizable force, but not 'everybody' like leftists assume. Just enough, as the Bolsheviks and the CIA were/are aware.

Attached: 1864WildernessAlfredWaudCapture_of_a_part_of_the_breastworks.jpg (1594x1058, 619.64K)