Donald Trump Wishes Us A Happy Rosh Hashanah

L'Shanah Tovah, Zig Forums

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1038841536316944386

Attached: h5rte.png (1486x1314, 652.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-to-close-palestine-liberation-organization-office-in-washington-1536546125
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Satan's dog is barking again.

Oy vey! See goys, he's just a controlled Jew puppet! See???? He tweeted that see???? That means he's a puppet to the Jews!!!! Seeeeee the tweeeet??!?!?

Reported for denying reality. Go back to reddit and fellate your zionist there. Trump is and has always been a kike puppet. His entire family is jewish. He disavows white nationalism. You don’t belong here.

I mean this thread doesn't mean much on its own but there really is no way to honestly deny he isn't a kike puppet at this point…

He is a scared boomer kike puppet candidate that thinks "the Jews know more about the way teh world really works than I do."

Staff probably tweeted it for him, but fuck every goddamn Jew anyway. DOTR when?

Wall pics incoming.
I get it the guy has to appease the Jew. It’s painfully obvious that a sitting president in current year has to do this. Perhaps he hasn’t swallowed the JQ pill but that’s non logical. He’s worked in real estate, and not low end shit, he knows about the Jews and how to play their fiddle against them at least for self preservation. I’m tired of these types of low effort threads by shills, OP is moshe. The sheer arrogance of any real Zig Forums member pushing this is retarded. Imagine a sitting president or high society person as himself going against the grain by naming the Jew in modern America and getting away with it, but not just that, but it helping him in anyway in the eyes of our countrys fellow bugmen. All the assertions of him being a nazi would have ground, hell in current climate would give the opposition enough weight to actually impeach him regardless of any laws broken, at the very least would ensure he wouldn’t get a second term and his business would take a hit that could not be recovered from. He knows what he’s doing by side skirting and virtue signaling the true handlers, it’s what he does to undermine their efforts that matters, to which if OP wasn’t a Jew and paying attention, he does on a daily basis.

Got tired of posting the negress beauty threads on every board and switching tactics?

>he never mentioned muh favorite neo nazi hero, (((Andrew Anglin))) even once on the campaign trail.

How's about YOU fuck off with your d&c tactics you shareblue fucktard?

Moving the embassy, cutting aid to Palestine and giving them the largest aid package in history is undermining their efforts? You're fucking retarded or shilling at this point.

I don't think that means what you think it means

Basically this right fucking here.

Is trump going to celebrate the beginning tf the high holidays with a syrian middle east blowout special?

You are a paid shill. You suck trump cock. You have no actual argument and no explanation for why
DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTS ISRAEL ABOVE HIS OWN COUNTRY AND JEWS ABOVE HIS OWN RACE, AS PROVEN EVERY DAY OF HIS LIFE.
Get out and don’t come back.

Reported for admitting to everything I said. You are a paid jewish shill.

Name the Jew and name the goy, Trump is a Goy, it is time to separate the goy and the goats from the Shepherds and the sheep, the white man is losing badly, badly, and the time now is have babies if you can, for some kind of victory plan, but we must fight to secure their future now.

Oh nose, moving a embassy means something.
Oh nose, giving a bit more than what we did last year is proof(not like every year they get more)
Oh nose, cutting funding to Muslims, can’t have that now.
Fuck off yid.

You said he was undermining their efforts you lying rat now you're downplaying the fact he's giving them everything they fucking ask for.

TRUMP IS CLOSING THE PALESTINE LIBERATION OFFICE IN DC! OY VEY GOYIM, ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST BELONGS TO THE JEWS!

wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-to-close-palestine-liberation-organization-office-in-washington-1536546125

Hes playing a part, you don't cause nearly as much damage if you're obviously opposed

Trump must hang upon Yggdrasil or hang for treason.

You’ll hang right next to him.

Attached: Beta With Her.png (621x618, 283.84K)

Give me a break yid. We all want a white ethno state but it’s not going to happen over night. Let me ask you, when you encounter Jews in real life do you immediately start beating up on them or verbally telling them off? Or do you play you’re good goy part and act nice?

Sadly this. Nothing he has done in the last yearish can be labeled as 4d chess or whatever anymore.
Every single decision he's made especially and including his good goy SCOTUS pick admittedly still better than a Clinton pick is purely 100% israel. Trump doesn't give a fuck about America as anything other than subservient bitch to israel.

Attached: bypass.gif (527x591 1.18 KB, 57.17K)

Dear fucking lord you dumb redditpede at least TRY to fit in.

The only things you've proved is that you're an autist with a hard-on for Trump and a full blown fucking retard.

Attached: zognold.jpg (805x557, 41.54K)

Oh cool, another shill thread where shills gather to try to control the flow of discourse on Zig Forums, as if it's that easy and we don't just see you as the hired sub-humans you are. You aren't affecting anyone's stance here.

Reported for reddit spam.

Reported for reddit spam.

I believe that these boomers and Q-tards (and others not just in this thread) just don't get Zig Forums whatsoever.
they keep calling volk shills, kikes, and the sort because volk disagree with them and don't necessarily support trump.
maybe they don't belong here.
>>>/gore/ anyone?

>>>/reddit/

The only shills here are the trump cocksuckers.

You’ll be banned for spam and all their posts will remain. Reddit owns the board now. CM explicitly said that right-wing speech isn’t protected here.

I suck at cooking

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (374x450, 331.29K)

Like clockwork. Where do you think you are?

Go fuck yourself, nigger. This isn't your forum. This is a fucking imageboard. Get it through your genetically weak brain, you won't make us leave. We have put up with worse than you and all you're doing is making a complete ass of yourself. Your tantrums reek of desperation and fear.

Attached: Jigger.jpg (501x332, 74.62K)

Kike. Filtered.

Reported for being a redditor. Zig Forums is not for civnats, zionists, nonwhites, or neocons. You do not belong here.

Global report. You will be banned or the reports will continue.

Only a redditor would stick to that defense like a lifeline.

have you reported anyone yet?

Reported for supporting nonwhites, zionists, and neoconservatives.

Your posts were deleted, just like I said they would be. REDDIT OWNS THE BOARD NOW, user. We can’t do anything.

Checked.
He does this in just about every thread multiple times a day. Fucker will go out of his way to derail conversations with his schtick and the mods let it slide. Leads one to believe it may in fact be yet another one of their games.

Attached: 1.PNG (406x363 73.35 KB, 18.82K)

WHEN WILL WE STOP WINNING Zig Forums?!

This resumes everything. There is not much to add.
We need to support a real third position candidate who undoubtedly pushes our agenda, and to punish this back stabber's government.

Attached: 1.jpg (450x824, 68.17K)

Reminder that Donald Trump supports Israel above the US and jews above whites. Nothing you say or do will ever change this.

Keep attention-whoring like a little girl, you jew faggot.

Attached: IDGAF.jpg (500x524, 31K)

Reminder that Donald Trump supports Israel above the US and jews above whites. Nothing you say or do will ever change this.

Attached: 5.PNG (861x186 18.29 KB, 11.74K)