KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER
US to use ‘any means’ to shield citizens & allies from war-crime probes
IS THIS A GREEN LIGHT TO COMMIT WAR CRIMES??
The US will fight back using any means necessary if the International Criminal Court ever dares to probe an American or Israeli, and will punish those who cooperates with war-crime investigations, John Bolton is set to announce.
“The United States will use any means necessary to protect our citizens and those of our allies from unjust prosecution by this illegitimate court,” Donald Trump’s national security adviser, John Bolton, is expected to say, according to a draft speech seen by Reuters. “We will not cooperate with the ICC. We will provide no assistance to the ICC. We will not join the ICC. We will let the ICC die on its own. After all, for all intents and purposes, the ICC is already dead to us.”
The vigorous speech, titled ‘Protecting American Constitutionalism and Sovereignty from International Threats,’ according to the Washington Post, will be delivered to a conservative group in Washington on Monday.

The Trump administration will retaliate if the ICC proceeds with a formal investigation into alleged war crimes committed by US forces in Afghanistan. The ICC is considering an official probe after it received 1.17 million allegations from Afghan citizens of atrocities at the hands of the Taliban, local security forces and warlords, as well as the US-led coalition.
In addition, Bolton will vow to protect all American allies from similar probes – in particular Israel, which is being accused of perpetrating war crimes against Palestinian civilians. “The United States will always stand with our friend and ally, Israel,”says Bolton's draft text.
The potential US sanctions against judges, prosecutors and those who cooperate with such a probe might include banning those individuals from entering the US, freezing their assets, and trying them in American courts.

The United States (as well as Russia) signed but never ratified the 2002 Rome Treaty that established the International Criminal Court. The body has since been widely criticized as a “political tool,” especially after The Hague-based court failed to examine NATO’s illegal intervention and bombings of Belgrade in the case of the former Yugoslavia, instead only going after former president Slobodan Milosevic. Nevertheless, the US exerts some influence over the court via European governments, which are dominant in the administration of the ICC. So, even if the ICC were to launch a probe, let alone find US forces guilty of war crimes, it is doubtful that Washington would take any notice of such rulings.

rt.com/usa/438023-icc-dead-war-crimes-bolton/
archive.is/K0Tcl

Attached: 5b961774dda4c8517a8b4623.jpg (900x506, 136.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fh2_3WFEqYA
archive.is/FL7qV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Green light for the kikes to do whatever they want.
Rules for (((me))) but not for thee.

In other words, it's fucking nothing.

Attached: 04805c176e93afd6e77ef82476e035b7d2b7ee3d85ac14fa01d55e8efded7a30.jpg (960x720, 62.65K)

I chose the worst time to leave the military. Now I could be using White phosphorous and makeshift explosives. Kind of shitty to be honest.

Once again, youll do nothing but bitch and in a decade nothing will be any different and the world will still be about to end and youll still be here saying the same tired ass shit.

thats what I was thinking, of course it doesn't protect anyone from a military court of justice but rape and robbery would really make a big come back

I wasn't bitching ten years ago. I wasn't even paying attention. it's kinda ruined my retirement to be honest.

They are really desperate about killing the red calf before something happens.

Rape and Robbery would be punished instantly due to "MUH PR". But if lets say a higher ranking officer told me to trap an entire gas line and blow it when we fell back and the enemy occupied it…thats a different story. If lets say I was told to put mercury in the food we left behind well under this protection I could lace it and be protected. We could send out prisoners under a surrender flag and break cover, killing those that went out into the open, assassinate leaders, sneak in an ENTIRE unit with enemy clothing and then use them to engage the force behind enemy lines. Honestly there are a lot of fucking things you could do now that "War Crimes" dont mean shit. War Crimes should only really be limited to a few things in my opinion.

1:No civilians(like setting off a fucking nuke on an entire city)

2:No Nukes

3:No Chemical or Biological warfare.*

*As far as chemical goes basically dont poison the shit out of people. Some others want to argue that certain things constitute as "chemical" even though what people really mean are weapons that distribute toxins and poisons like Phosgene, Chlorine and Mustard Gas. Other than that a LOT of tricks have been removed. Bouncing Betties were amazing at removing troops though from my understanding they caused people to suffer or something and were not allowed anymore. Not sure what the actual deal was with them but I do know that one mine could remove an entire side of troops. Not like what we did in name was better. We spider webbed the entire fucking area and even loaded mines with shells and ammo belt parts.

Attached: war crimes.PNG (1475x826, 1M)

The angry little dog of Israel.

this sounds like a death threat.

Attached: threat00.PNG (824x168, 23K)

It's pretty ridiculous to use kike shit on your own brothers and then pretend that you're better than everyone else.

I think its obvious: We are going back to torture, even though physical torture is shit and the best way is mental.

it is, of course.

good. retards like you are why we're in this situation.

It's a classic jew move to send America into wars that benefit only them, and then use their bullshit courts and lying muslims to punish American soldiers for stupidly following orders.
The solution is to turn jews and muslims into fine specks of ash

Attached: itz_comin.jpg (800x800, 265.46K)

BUMP FOR IMPORTANT BREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=Fh2_3WFEqYA

Remember to remind all US citizens of the poppy related war crimes that was comitted in Afghanistan after 01/9/11. Reminder to look up:

Queen Elizabeth I & East India Company (Poppy trade)
Queen Victoria & "Sir" Albert Sassoon (Spreading illegal opium)
David Sassoon (Indian (((Jew))) helped the Brittish empire)
Prescott Bush (George W Bush's great gf, owner of labor camps in Poland)
Carlyle group (Weapon smuggling)
Rothschild Warburg Schiff Oppenheimer (Part of the 13 families)
US soldier corpses (Used for smuggling heroin from Vietnam)
Fort Benning GA (US's school of assassins similar to the Red Sparrow movie)
Institute for Policy Studies (Funded and equipped the 70's hippies with weed, acid and the idea of a one world government)
Tavistock Institute (Brought the Beatles and casual social drug use to USA)
Afghanistan (1997: Refused Exxon's pipeline to Kuwait, got shoah'd)
Iraq (Gave Kuwait resources to steal oil at Rumaila oil field and start a war between the two)
UN soil in Manhattan (Donated by Rockefeller)

Communist Manifesto is the ideal goal for citizens of the NWO. No rights, no posessions, no justice and no way to defend against tyrannical governments.

Expose the "Jew".

Attached: Bilderberg.jpg (3434x2959, 2.01M)

SHOULDN'T THEY BEGIN BY EXTERMINATING OUR CURRENT GOVERNMENT?

O Hear ye
Come and see
Listen to this man,
for he is a most wise man.

Well this confirms the white phosphorus attack

>Rules for (((me))) but not for thee.
You might have that backwards.

Damn red heifer…
Jews: "Complete the cycle, complete the cycle; KILL IT! We sit as Queen and no one sits beside us."
Everyone else: "No we'd rather not all die, thank you very much."

Attached: io the red heifer.jpg (396x388 339.05 KB, 26.81K)

Make no mistake, user, this is a civilized, kinder, more gentle war than the wars you have been waging up to this point. The jew will even make war civilized.

YOU ARE A PAID SHILL
There is no such thing as a muslim or nonwhite civilian.
Sure.
YOU ARE A PAID SHILL
Why should we destroy infrastructure to kill a dozen people when we can literally exterminate an entire city without dropping a single bomb? How is blowing someone up more humane than making them breathe something that makes them lie down and die painlessly?

THIS. THE FINAL SOLUTION TO THE PLAGUE THAT HAS PLAGUED US ALL THIS TIME ON EARTH. EXTERMINATION.

/thread

/board

Exactly, wars have a lot of deads but just one people killed is important and must be remembered forever.

G*D BLESS GOYMERICA

Attached: goyim.jpg (660x371, 28.02K)

Absolutely Satanic.
archive.is/FL7qV

I don't give a fuck about the ICC and if Trump wants to tell them to hit the bricks for trying to investigate white Americans then I'm behind it, but that he's going to once again shield Israel just like every single other president has really highlights that this isn't about protecting white Americans. This is about protecting kikes and Israel.

Thinking the same thing.

That picture is amazing. Sums up American foreign policy, women, and young men all at once.

In the summer of 2000, the Project for the New American Century (PNAC), a neo-conservative think tank riddled with soon to be Bush administration officials and advisors, issued a document calling for the radical restructuring of U.S. government and military policies. It advocated the massive expansion of defense spending, the re-invasion of Iraq, the military and economic securing of Afghanistan and Central Asia, increased centralized power and funds for the CIA, FBI, and NSA, among a slew of other policies that would, in the near future, be enacted upon their ascension to power. In the same document, they cite a potential problem with their plan. Referring to the goals of transforming the U.S. and global power structure, the paper states that because of the American Public's slant toward ideas of democracy and freedom, "this process of transformation is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor." (ibid.)

PNAC members, and signees to its policy documents, include: Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wofowitz, Jeb Bush, Richard Perle, John Bolton, Scooter Libby, Elliot Abrams, Richard Armitage, William Bennet, William Kristol, and Zalmy Khalilzad - men with their hands deep in the private defense, oil, and multi-national corporate industries poised to make vast sums of money and secure huge tracts of power and influence if PNAC policy evolved into U.S. Government policy. Nine months after they rose to power, and assumed central positions of leadership up and down the spectrum of military, civilian, domestic, and international agencies, they got their 'New Pearl Harbor'. And PNAC policy essentially evolved into the Bush Administration's official agenda. While this alarmingly convenient coincidence does not prove anything in and of itself, it does establish motive. And it certainly would raise the eyebrows of concern from any serious investigator looking into the facts of September 11.

Another alarming coincidence surrounding PNAC and September 11 has been revealed by attorney Stanley Hilton. Hilton, a graduate of Harvard Law School and former senior advisor and lead counsel for Bob Dole, attended the University of Chicago as an undergraduate in the 1960s. He studied under the infamous Leo Strauss, considered by many the father of neo-conservatism. Fellow students and acquaintances of Hilton's at the time included Paul Wolfowitz and Richard Perle. In an interview with journalist Alex Jones, Hilton reports that, under the supervision of Strauss, his senior thesis detailed a plan to establish a Presidential Dictatorship using a fabricated 'Pearl Harbor-like incident' as justification. He further states that he, Perle, Wolfowitz, and other students of Strauss discussed an array of different plots and incidents 'like September 11th' and 'flying airplanes into buildings way back in the 60s'.

In light of these revelations, it is no surprise that Hilton has been trying to blow the whistle on government involvement in 9/11 for years. He has also filed a lawsuit against the government on behalf of a number of victims' families. As a result of his actions, Hilton has been harassed, threatened, burgled, and hounded repeatedly by the authorities.

You know posting that is gonna get you arrested at some point wish I knew why Iran is so important to every Marxist ever.

I normally don’t do this for karmic reasons but I hereby wish painful death on John Bolton and all of his friends and family. He is an unbelievable piece of dogshit. No use to humanity whatsoever he is only a detriment. A demon in human form.

filtered.

Essentially anything that can be used against zogbot's and their families en masse. Also
No such thing. Even children, if they are the children of our enemy, are fair game in my book. War will not be civilized because you need it to be in order to win.

Yeah we wouldn't want Iran to continue to exist. They could be a threat to Israel.

So, did he actually give the speech or what?

Worth repeating. until it's done.

Do you have any idea of what Chemical of Biological weapons actually do? The fact that these do not discriminate in targets is a good reason not to use them in the first place. Do people scream shill at anything they dont like?

So, Israel will be:
what could possibly go wrong?

Bastards

Attached: This is What Treason Looks Like (Israel-USA).webm (2550x3300 204.01 KB, 5.63M)

Do they have the balls to arrest Hillary when she goes over seas? march the Neocons into a blast furnace.

SO REAL WARFARE ? RULES OF ENGAGEMENT DON'T SHOOT UNTIL SHOT AT still ? SCORCHED EARTH FLAMETHROWERS ? IF WE BREAK IT DO WE STILL HAVE TO REBUILD ? IF SO 200 ACRES (((TAX))) FREE and all the GOLD YOU CAN CARRY. WHEN ?

they have goldd right ? … or at least nice hand made RUG

WINNING

What's THE UN GONNA DO ABOUT IT they can't into fighting TERRORISMS ANYWAY

It's probably to cover the Deep State's ass for what they did supporting isis.

This has nothing to do with Palestinian kids getting sniped on the daily