Hurricane Florence Strengthens to Cat 4

weather.com/safety/hurricane/news/2018-09-10-hurricane-florence-forecast-us-east-coast

archive.fo/SK9Uv

Hurricane Florence has rapidly intensified into a Category 4 major hurricane southeast of Bermuda and is likely to lash the East Coast later this week with life-threatening storm surge, destructive winds and massive inland rainfall flooding in one of the strongest strikes on this part of the East Coast on record.

If you're in the East Coast threat zone, the time is now to develop or firm up your hurricane preparedness plan and be ready to implement it if necessary. Residents in coastal areas should follow evacuation orders from local officials because of the potential for life-threatening storm surge flooding.

MANDATORY EVACUATIONS ORDERED
weather.com/safety/hurricane/news/2018-09-10-hurricane-florence-preparations-southeast-coast-north-carolina

archive.fo/ukoeI

As Hurricane Florence's threat to the Carolinas and Virginia became clearer, authorities and residents ramped up storm preparations Monday – including the first mandatory evacuations.

Along North Carolina's Outer Banks, all residents and visitors on Hatteras Island were ordered to evacuate starting at noon Monday, according to Dare County Emergency Management. South of Hatteras Island, all visitors on Ocracoke Island were ordered to evacuate starting at noon Monday, Hyde County officials announced.

Other evacuations along the Outer Banks will go into effect on Tuesday, and to the south, Brunswick County, North Carolina, residents who live in flood-prone areas will be required to evacuate starting Tuesday morning.

"I highly encourage people to move out of the county," Brunswick County Emergency Management Director Brian Watts told reporters. "The best thing to do is to get out of the county."

Expect looting when the darkest regions of the coast are hit.

Attached: raleigh.jpg (811x449 357.21 KB, 72.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhc.noaa.gov/
goes.noaa.gov/
archive.fo/vD2Au
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice

Attached: 3fe29703f95dfdb9494ff99fcd82d25e82f6a6ba5d91b60e2e63a086577dba30.png (600x536, 205.65K)

Attached: 1524709554288.png (420x420, 74.71K)

shut up penis state

Rolling for New Jersey

As someone between this thing and Raleigh, meh.
I'd still rather it head to New York or anywhere that these fucking transplants keep coming from and fucking up my state with more shitlibs and nigger gibs.

No way; there are too many pajeets around for that.

friendly reminder that floridas flag is the cross of burgundy, oterwise known as St. Andrew's Cross. It represents Jim crow and the given truth of white supremacy.

what are the chances it hits NYC full throttle cat 5?

t. Orlando

Do we have a guesstimation of where this is going to hit?

I live in upstate SC so I literally don't give a fuck
Worst case scenario is a few days without power.

One of the models placed it near Wilmington.

I'm near Brunswick, and let me tell you - It is nothing short of schaudenfreude to watch all the million $+ boomer real-estate directly on the coastlines/coastal plains get flooded and torn to pieces from high winds even as small as tropical storm level. This is your reward for fucking the natural landscape so badly. Yuppies git out muh state. Stay safe Southren bros

Ain’t there another 2 or 3 of these lined up after Florence? There wont be anything left of the east coast

Will Jeff meet his end this time?

they're all calling their insurance right now

nhc.noaa.gov/
goes.noaa.gov/

Do your own homework, you fucking faggot.

I was trying to get some more discussion going you massive queer. Instead of talking about how this could affect the east coast or hamper the recovery effort you’re acting like a giant faggot.

The other two hurricanes are on track for some islands near Puerto Rico and way off into the Atlantic where it will die out. Things can change though.

Hopefully all three head towards washington

Attached: 3.png (500x334, 74.31K)

NC has had hurricanes before. It's not that big of a deal. unless you're sliding something.
Whatcha slidin moeshe? that (((America))) is starting another war in Syria?

==IT IS CLEARLY HAARP AND SOUTH POLE ENERGY WEAPONS!
WAKE UP SHEEPLE==

Jew.

I never trust the projections when they’re that far out. I learned that from Katrina we spent a week preparing for that storm then it just veered into Louisiana before it hit us.

Not everything is a slide post, and category 4 storms are nothing to laugh at, especially when it still has time out at sea to gain strength. if you think I’m sliding the Syria thread then go bump the thread.

Hope the US POZ Navy gets #rekt.

Attached: Florence-chan.jpg (1200x741, 172.53K)

Pray for Cat 5 to wash away the kikes, poos, camelfuckers in Cary; the carpetbaggers in the triangle; and the niggers and spics everywhere

Attached: our_true_flag.png (1024x730, 39.96K)

I hope the hurricane sits on Greenville, maybe right on top of that BMW plant outside the city and destroys the niggers, beaners, and their judeofag enablers.

The whole fucking town of Morrisville is Curry Niggers

There are some nice parts out that way, but I get a DC vibe the longer I live her in NC.

Dont count all us Yankees in the Area out. I'd be glad to help you restore this place to its former glory. Until then we can only hope for the rain to wash away the degenerates.

I like you.
I'm hoping that the storm finds its way to Charlotte and then plows up through Winston and back out toward the coast.
Fat chance, I know.

I hope we get more comfy streams from Jeff "Eye of the Storm" Piotrowski for this.

Fuck off moshe.

Fuck off newfag, Hurricane happening threads are a Zig Forums tradition.

I'm specifically hoping for damage to the yankee suburb developments (read: occupation settlements); for Raleigh to be flooded and shut down; and for niggers to riot and loot everywhere for some good gloomtube footage which I'll have to watch afterwards because the power will be out

wrecks nigger/spic and jewish houses scum that survive realize it not worth living here and depart. …. a beautiful dream.

Get some power backups of some kind for your phone? Those rechargeable USB power banks and maybe a solar charger if things are going to be dead for a while after.

Nah, I'd rather take a break from the computer and read some books by candlelight sage for blogpost

and then where would they go? your state?

to hell

So nothingburger.
/thread

kys. pic related

Attached: irma-chan-skull.jpg (1038x836, 1.02M)

HAARP is real though.

Rolling for a Katrina pinball and getting NOLA

Attached: 40539659_10101262526044799_409699193813204992_o.jpg (700x1191, 89.16K)

Nothing like a self inflicted wound to get the people to rally for some good ol nationalism.

Irma was such a disappointment. Losing all that power by skimming along Puerto Rico for so long before going north. At least Harvey had the balls to set rainfall records.

Wait I mean Cuba, but it also hit Puerto Rico.

Checkity-checked Jersey gets fecked

Attached: e7b024567eadc2c52b83e575dcdc1d8581b265477f3e81297448596aec319fb1.png (620x634, 184.47K)

Qwikly, how can be blame this on Trump??

Attached: Oven.jpeg (182x233, 14.91K)

Well she was jewish.

Hope it brings a cool down to the north east, I'm tired of summer weather.

Attached: irmalaginstein.jpg (471x351, 22.32K)

Trump's a kike-puppet and Obama was a nigger. What the fuck do presidents have to do with hurricanes? Fucking nothing. Go back to reddit.

it is always strange that these anomalies happen right before massive weather systems form or strengthen or dissipate
cue the shills and the ban for /x/

Attached: tyuj77.jpg (1067x551 80.69 KB, 93.94K)

hopefully it kills all the white people and destroys the US navy allowing china to gain the power it needs to make us all mixed by 2050

It's not strange, you're just stupid.

chink shill on suicide watch kys

and the shills arrive just on time

What do mean fat chance? I've been reading reports all morning saying it will go into the Carolina Piedmont. This might be as bad as Hugo.

I'm not a shill, you're just stupid.

If there's a cat 5 they'll skip down to T and name it Hurricane Trump.

You people make everything about Trump , also obama 's mother was a jew all that bs about being a muslim was misdirection & deflection.

The US navy and military is shit there is no need to get rid of it. Secondly the Chinese don't like diversity (good for them) they would simply wipe out all the non-Chinese people ( and even some Chinese) that inhabit North America.

CLEANSING TIME

I didn't even bring it up faggot.

So it sounds like the two of you can't stop sucking his dick, fuck off to reddit.

tfw I'm right in the cone of uncertainty

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Stop talking about oral sex, this is a family board.

psst china guy
六四天安门广场大屠杀

it is (((pure coincidence))) i am sure
maybe you aren't a shill but seriously the government owns the weather
"Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025"
archive.fo/vD2Au

Attached: AF2025-space-operations-laser-cloud-hole-boring.jpg (1935x2048 292.09 KB, 621.67K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1536x2048, 6.37M)

Nobody owns the weather user. Besides, you are the government.

used the wrong terminology, they think they own it
and we are far from being the government like we were historically

Kitty Hawk fag here. 94.1% White, 2.9% Beaner, .09% Simian, .08% Zipper-Head. Leave my little ethno-state alone, Flo!

That's an error in the program that puts the satellite images together, I think it's called a stitching error. Those are made from polar orbiting satellite data that takes 20 minutes to make an image. When those images are combined together and shit doesn't line up you get those blank spots along the leading or tail edge of the individual images. It happens frequently but most people don't check enough runs of SST, or any satellite derived product to see it.
t. weatherfag
Looks for timestamp, sees jewtube controls. I typed that out so enjoy your you, faggot.

What are you talking about nigger? Greenville is practically the only city in this country that is actually becoming whiter over time. It's also becoming whiter and not (((whiter))) too.

Attached: 20180910_181803.jpg (720x624 111.24 KB, 118.47K)

You do know that the increase in the "white" category is probably mestizos, right? Pic one doesn't have a "Hispanic" category, which means they are probably lumped in with actual Europeans.

Attached: Fish On.jpg (670x419, 77.83K)

god damnit
t. east coastie

Attached: 1457403285661 (1).png (958x660, 16.16K)

EXECUTE ORDER 666 FLORENCE
LOWER YOUR PRESSURE

So close.

Please Kek. Don't let Florence harm the Whites. It can take the lives of everyone else, but for the love of everything great about this planet, let the Whites in the affected area live.

Attached: praying-hands-polar-bears.jpg (600x422, 25.6K)

It was the Russians. They hacked our weather.

Good luck hurricane chan

Don't they supposedly have their own version of HARRP?
It would be a shame if normal fags were exposed to weather control information.

The weather isn’t impartial. It cares not for who it affects. If you get in it’s way it will screw you up

Just looking around at the amount of business gas stations are getting out of this, who's to say there's nobody funding the local media up and down the east coast to scare the masses. Here in Wilmington last year, we were supposed to be ravaged by some hurricane and it turned into a whimpering tropical storm

Yup.
I still remember the ass rape of Hugo up in my area of NC. Shit was fucked up for weeks, and we didn't even get hit that hard. So, in my opinion, it is better to be prepared and not need it, than to need it, and not have it. Breadegedon has already hit NC and brought a Milkpocolypse along with it. No bread or milk in any Walmart near my area at all, and we are about 200 - 300 miles away from the coast.

Attached: milkfountain.gif (300x239, 1005.01K)

I'm in Richmond what should I do?

Attached: question Megumin.png (686x591, 379.19K)

Tampa fag here. Don’t worry Carolina bros, Hurricane always changes course last minute. My dumb friends evacuated and I stayed home and enjoyed a few days off of work

Tampa fag here. Don’t worry Carolina bros, Hurricane always changes course last minute. My dumb friends evacuated and I stayed home and enjoyed a few days off of work last year with Irma

What said. I've been there a few times (empirical evidence, I know), the city is full of niggers, burritogolems, judaized Bob Jones losers promoting the (((brotherhood of man))), and soy-swilling hipsters. Last time I was there, I felt like I was in California. Sure, you get out to Duncan or Greer and you see far more Whites, but it's still got to be cleansed all the same. Might as well deal with the unsavory elements before they go beyond saving in Greenville and Spartanburg, because the hipsters and megachurch fags are bringing that same blight to the surrounding towns.

We don't want it to change course

Attached: Loco Koko.png (1000x800, 456.87K)

Have a few days worth of clean drinking water and food, make sure you’re not in an area that’s at risk of flooding, if you’re ordered to evacuate do it. There’s a chance all three of these may swing up and hit the east coast so try to make arrangements with friends or family about a place to stay in case you need it. If you try to sit out the storm make sure people know where you’re at and have a way to contact you. Might also want to invest in some kind of water purification in case utilities take longer than expected to come back.

We have like 15 bottles of water and we're going to get non-perishable food tomorrow.

whats the likelihood of this hurricane pulling a harvey and fucking some shit up?

Attached: c48c4d535645bee0b94a790cddfa0076515ffc01bef81ca71ac4ac741482499a.png (850x1044, 543.8K)

How big are those bottles of water and how many of you are there?

Hurricanes are pretty comfy, only unprepared nogs and spics are afraid. Andrew removed Jews from Miami into Broward and West Palm
t. sofl

Attached: 1466360949892.jpg (1918x771, 258.24K)

That looks like a jewess bro.

Raleigh has really transformed into the greatest shithole of all. See, in DC you have high real estate prices and niggers shooting at you. In Charlotte, you have (((them))). In Wilmington, you have decent comedy and theater. But in Raleigh… You have high real estate values with nothing to show for it and DC niggers cap-capping in the background. Get the fuck out, white man.

American and European models have every prediction track headed for landfall, and it will be Cat 4 or 5 guaranteed. Some of the predictions show it hitting land and then turning back out to sea (which could feed it and make it hover like Harvey did), others just go inland and die out.

Happening level: IT'S HAPPENING

Ok just in case you don’t respond before I go off, a single gallon is the recommended amount of water to drink for a day. Not including washing your hands or face, or brushing your teeth which can take another 1-2 gallons. This doesnt include if your water goes out entirely and you need to use your water to flush the toilet.

You need a lot of water for even one person, let alone more than that.

1 gallon each and 4 people

That’s not even a whole 4 days of water just to drink with. You’ll need more water.

How the fuck did the US get this badc

Carpetbaggers flooding down here from up north and importing their pet niggers and spics to "do the jobs no one else wants"