Ibrahim Ali, 28, charged with first-degree murder of Burnaby teen Marrisa Shen

Ibrahim Ali, 28, charged with first-degree murder of Burnaby teen Marrisa Shen

Attached: 0d7db0511eb1f6c7f3a75c12f55c12dde399a576.jpg (1000x750, 42K)

Attached: clouds2.JPG (263x313, 13.84K)

Oh Caaaanaaadaaaa

The victim is not White, so I don't care at all.
Then again, its the Chinese Consolate of Canada, so I was never going to care.

Attached: You're Gonna Carry That Propane.png (600x345, 218.99K)

If refugees kill us, we win.

Too bad it wasn't a white slut. Then the cucks here might get upset.

Reminds me of a story locally where a truck plowed into an apartment and almost killed a kid. I was disappointed to hear that the kid was Indian and thus we were not rid of one extra shitskin. Case in point, I don't care if nonwhites kill one another. I've tried to warn cucks for years this level of violence would continue the more they brought their fucking human pets into the country, so fuck em.

Attached: 1457224356659.jpg (215x365, 26.5K)

Fixed that for you. Also, you picked the perfect pic, just like her.

sorry, wasn't letting me post

Chink international defense force identified. Get the fuck out of here, you slant eyed gook.

This is peak multiculturalism.

What are you on about? I was replying to your claim that Indians weren't shitskins.
Fuck this broken site and this gay cursed leaf thread.

I appreciated your video user. Never seen it before. Never heard of the older gentleman but I do know the chink sitting across from him. I always think its so interesting to hear the boomers and gen x'ers respond to huang's basic line of questioning, mainly because its the common core/bush era platitude parade of america's blacked history
>muh western culture stole our gunpowder WHICH AT CHINK-PEAK, WAS USED FOR GARBAGE TIER SMOOTHBORE HANDCANNONS AND ROCKETS THAT HAD A BLAST RADIUS SMALLER THAN HUANGS COCK. ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS PUT IT IN A CIRCULAR VASE, LIGHT A RAG, AND THROW THE FUCKING THING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I know every amount in this thread under 30 has gotten the same shit-washed drudgery shoved in their skulls and knows exactly what I mean. The poor fucker had no idea how to respond to the chinks idiocy. I especially like the line
>At some point when my ancestors built this nation, they did not build it with the intention of giving it away
Which is immediately derailed by muh out of niggfrica, to which our compatriot essentially calls chinky dinky an idiot who's argument falls apart the absolute second you bring it to its logical conclusion.

Your clip made me angry, happy, and sad all at once user, congrats. Race war when?

Attached: 2b76e91acf24abf7fe3f269860224a6f6562398ad8d3bf99d783fbda2650ccea.png (1248x820, 320.3K)

A roach stepped on a bug? Meh.

六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺
Forgot the manjew sauce.

Attached: Free Chinese Food.gif (500x224, 450.86K)

Did I fall into a wormhole to an alternative universe?
Fucking leafs.
S.

Also kek, it didn't even reportedly rape her. Makes sense, she looks like a burn victim.

I don't even know where Burnaby is but let me guess, Canada?

It's a whole new level of fucked up, try to top that Sweden!

I cant believe I didn't recognize jared taylor. Mods pls ban me.

Was the claim stating that or were you thinking of that?

Formatting was messed up. This is what I was replying to

Good

IBRAHIM CLEAN YOUR ROOM BUCKO

JP&P

sandnigger murder a 13yo girl without raping her ?
call that bullshit

More importantly, wtf is a "privately sponsored refugee"? Can I bring over a bunch of Boers by sponsoring them?

The endless anti-white/shitskin victimhood history is obviously brainwashing propaganda, but chinks don't need some ridiculous kangz exaggerated great history, because their achievement today speaks for itself. They do fine completely on their own. I never understand anti-chink/anti-asian hate. Of all the races to ally with, east/northeast asians are the best choice.

Why do the slants in Canada always have non-asian forenames?

In during the victim isn't white so I don't care.

Attached: 08bf8b4ff016c4b9af510e3d2c444acc1dee56d9.jpg (350x377, 37.8K)

I guess it makes sense. Care more for your own kind/folk. I mean it's really not hate at that point.

They try to blend in with those names most of the time, there is the rare chink who has a white name and zero connection to china and has a hate for them that rivals that of a self-hating kike.

It's pretty much just the Whites and the higher tier Asians like higher class chinks and nips standing back while everything with skin that looks like poo starts to hate each other.

As Burbank is to LA, Burnaby is to Vancouver.

and in the defense of the little chinkette, notice how she holds the door open for the man in the reflective safety vest. she is a well mannered girl.

Chinese eagerly assimilate.

Stop and think about it. Niggers have been in the USA for hundreds of years and still cannot speak English properly or function as adults who get jobs and buy homes etc.

Chinks come here without being able to speak English, get jobs, save money, open businesses, don't go on welfare and for the most part don't engage in serious criminal activity.

Yet somehow the failure of niggers is due to rassisism.

Attached: 1353335970758.jpg (422x529, 16.97K)

Of coursh.

She is even worse than a chink, she is - may allah forgive me for uttering this word - an chinkanadian.

kek'd hard

Last I checked they tend to abuse any form of government assistance, fraud the tax man, bring in retarded amounts of foreign cash to launder to something that isn't as shit as Yuan oh and flood the local drug market with opiates. When caught they all go we no speak english, red chinks are a plague.

an HSBC account in China or Hong Kong is just as easily accessible anywhere else in the world. Ever hear of Visa or Mastercard, it's on all bankcards you fucking idiot.

lol fuck the Chinese. Captcha agrees with shitting on commie shills.

Attached: download (1).png (237x92, 5.7K)

WHY IS A 350+ POST THREAD BUMPLOCKED?

Who the fuck are these mods??????

Attached: why are mods so kiked.JPG (132x197 22.54 KB, 22.54K)

This can't be true, user. I was told by CBC news that we were only letting in women and children. How could the perp be 28? You wouldn't be trying to tell me that Justin is lying to me and trying to replace my country with turd world savages, would you?

Feels weird, man.

Attached: Elsa Jean Superblacked.png (371x376, 209.92K)

It's nice when diversity works in your favor. Whites are usually the victims, due to diversity, but sometimes as a result of that same diversity, the roll of the dice spares white people and kills off one of the imported masses. That's always a nice day. Makes me think though of how, not too long ago in our countries, you could roam around almost anywhere as a kid and be safe. Those days are long gone unless you're in a gated homogeneous community.

Blacked really is proof that white women are trash. We really need to get artificial wombs up and running. Then we'll live forever, and kikes, shit-skins, nor anyone else could do a thing about it.

happening a lot lately, some sperg is a mod

Chinese, and all intelligent non-whites, operate exactly the same as jews in white countries. They benefit from living among us, while they push us out of our areas, take our resources, contribute nothing, nepotistically help their own while they suppress us etc. They're worse than niggers.

dead chink, me no care

Absolute nonsense. Have you ever been to a Chinese neighborhood? All the signs are in chinky language and they stick together, they stare straight through you as if you don't exist to them if you're White. Not even saying that's a bad thing, I don't want them to assimilate, I want them to fuck off. Just because they don't commit more visible crime such as muggings like the niggers, doesn't mean they aren't heavily involved in fraud, drugs, money laundering etc.

bump

Cuck detected.

….. Next they came for the Asians

it was pointed out to me that this is pretty much one of the worst outcomes. if artificial wombs happen nothing will stop the kikes from breeding their own personal army of totally loyal serfs

Jordan Peterson has nothing to do with this story.

yeah of course he raped her, that's why he murdered her, his barely functioning brain thought he could cover up a murder and if she lived she would report her rape