Refuge warning

million dollar extreme got their reddit deleted. be aware we may have refuges coming. Gotta pump up the race war memes to scare them off to cuckchan

Attached: screencapture-old-reddit-r-milliondollarextreme-1536618453132.png (1920x985, 117.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/milliondollarextreme
voat.co/v/mde
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Zionism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any one have the sketch "thank you white man" that got them deleted from youtube ?

HYDEFUGEES WELCOME

Attached: dupe.png (854x480 167 B, 11.8M)

>>>/reddit/

sorry dude lmfao reddit owned bro

I am the opposite of an MDE refugee. I went there for a while while still browsing Zig Forums. Now that it’s shoah’d I guess I will retreat back to the recesses of the internet.

I was sort of hoping that by browsing MDE we could get some lebensraum.

voat.co/v/milliondollarextreme
voat.co/v/mde
Not sure which one is the 'official' one.

Just make comments about raisins and mock Sam Hyde for how he tried and failed to scam bronies. They'll fuck off shortly enough.

Minorities and Free Internet do not mix.

The cunts just shoahd the backup sub r/billionshekelsupreme just now too.

Refugees not refuges you illiterate monkey.

It's /fatpeoplehate/ and /coontown/ all over again.

Wasn't that jewish-hate subreddit owned by a jew himself? why was it banned when it was owned by a jew? i don't get it.

oh no bro dont do me like that

I have no idea. I've never had an account and I don't use it aside from looking up stuff in some of the useful subreddits like mechanicalkeyboards. I just remember the shitshow here when Hotwheels (peace be upon him) invited reddit refugees here.

how did he get away with it for so long

It's almost like the Juden are not the unified boogeyman Zig Forums claims they are, and that even certain Jews hate Zionists. Sounds crazy to a collectivist mindset, I know.

The only decent sub on reddit. Rip.

Reminder that crossposters from Reddit are what killed 4chan and will kill this place too if you make them think they are welcome.

Attached: everything wrong with reddit.png (1883x2237, 379.66K)

I know bro thats why I made the thread but undercover redditors are trying to gaslight me by calling me a redditor its hard fam

I am the opposite of an MDE refugee. I went there for a while while still browsing Zig Forums, and I browsed Zig Forums years before I ever wen there. Now that it’s shoah’d I guess I will retreat back to the recesses of the internet.

I was sort of hoping that by browsing MDE we could get some lebensraum and spread some redpills.

But only jews are allowed in jew anti-zionist organizations.

LMFAO LOOK AT THIS REDDITOR WHAT AFUCKING NIGGER. lmfao only fucking NERDS spread the word about the kike. REAL GOOD BOYS keep it a secret ;)))

Attached: a77afc8dfd96593d47b4fd9c103f3348ac24bf0b83f298935c22a20345ac0d60.jpg (849x694, 148.35K)

You're going to have to prove that claim.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Zionism
Besides, for those concerned about race, ethnicity, or whatever, there are multiple groups that are against Zionism. Find the one that works for you.

That isn't going to work. /r/milliondollarextreme was basically Zig Forums for reddit crossposters. We're on the same page politically, you don't have to worry about that. The problem is that they're fucking redditors and cuckchanners that LOVE cancer like 30 year old boomer. Other than calling them out and reporting them for using gay memes like that, I can think of one tactic to get them to fuck off: anime. It was filled with normalfags pretending to be ultra chad ubermensch who would NEVER watch gay chinese cartoons despite obviously knowing lots about them. So making it clear that imageboards are and will always be weeb territory should repel them.

Attached: the goons fear the anime.png (1800x720, 1012.03K)

You're thinking too small, user. Anime is normalfaggot-tier, now. It's either this or lolicon, and you know it.

Attached: mlpolmedal.png (217x300, 34.93K)

Time to rev up those lolis then.

Attached: lolidance.gif (600x800 427 KB, 4.28M)

You aren't going to drive anyone off with SFW. The goal is to make it so they are afraid to post or even come here when at school, at work, in public (because they're gigantic fucking normalfaggots who phonepost with they're out).

You need gore, you need lolicon hentai, you need ponies, and if you have the balls and the will to constantly spoof your MAC address, you need genuine fucking pizza. It worked for /b/ until the normalfaggots got mod powers and cracked down, and it will work now.

International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network accepts only jews as per their website. Other groups such as Jewish Voice for Peace accepts gentiles, but only in subordinate roles. Gilad Atzmon writes a lot about this. Anyway interesting topic but don't want to derail the thread. I'm not anti-zionist myself though Madagascar would suit them better imo.

Checked. Sam at his best; should be required viewing for every human on planet earth.

I concede you are probably not an actual monkey, but proper spelling in a thread title is a good minimal standard to keep.