Kim Vows to Keep Nukes

express.co.uk/news/world/1015441/world-war-3-north-korea-kim-jong-un-nuclear-weapons-donald-trump-russia

Trump should resign. What a loser. I would not show up at any Rosh Hashanabanana parties if I was him.

Attached: NK Keeps Nukes.png (750x445 4.42 MB, 72.12K)

why are they trying to make us go to war with NK?

Jewtin knows the niggers will lose to the Asians.

Well I guess gooks really are high IQ. Any nation would be fucking retarded to give up their nukes, just look at the Ukraine.

GOOD

Good. Only a fool would surrender their nukes in the face of neo-con warmongering.
I can tell you're not from around here, OP.
You didn't lurk.
Shame on you.

Best Korea is best.

Good and duh.
If anyone needs to be denuclearized, it's israel.

These are not the same thing but good for Kim. Demand israel denuke first

Oh so it's just more fake news then, eh?

heil'd

The nuclear weapons prevent the US from going to war.

They’re not. They are telling Trump in no uncertain terms “If you fuck up our plans, we will fuck up yours”

Kim isn't going to give up anything. China and Russia are ignoring Trumps sanctions and providing the NK with resources. He'll wait until Trump is out of office and will continue doing whatever (((they))) want.

Good, he is not an idiot.

don't worry Drumpf. even if KJU keeps his nukes and drops an ICBM on US Space Command in El Segundo, completely annihilating Los Angeles and its population of 12 million, at least 50% of whom are illegal spics, and 25% are retarded niggers, which actually would be doing you a favor Mr President by eliminating the population center who opposes you the most–even with all of that, you are still cordially invited to President Putin's Rosh Hashanah party.

Attached: Screenshot_20180910-212051_1.png (720x945, 347.78K)

>Russia won't support norks what a surprise they're ZOG
>China won't support norks what a surprise they're Asian kikes
Who the fuck is going to come to Kim's aid? Canada? RIP non-ZOG North Korea, enjoy that central bank and freedom heading your way.

What, no based Kim maymays? Obvious slide thread.

What kind of a half assed pathetic attempt at being snarky is this? She works for a government, ofc she is a goddamn "loyalist".

You might as well describe pedophiles as children enthusiasts.

OP confirmed kike. I suppose hilldog would have had a bigger dick? Give me a break, you're scared Moshe, you know you're generations reckoning is nye.

Reported for trump fellation.

Do you think everybody who was anti-Obongo secretly wanted McCain as president?

Nukes constitute only a small portion of Kim's options for devastating weaponry.

The rising star of game-changing armaments nowadays is in the biological warfare locker, and Kim like other Asians is a big fanboy of R&D into them.

To a certain extent, nukes are already 'yesterday's weapons'.

Attached: kimtube.jpg (711x400 58.76 KB, 46K)

fuck off OP
HIDE SAGE REPORT REPORT REPORT

dude what

Oh look, speculation and opinions pulled out of asses. Fake news.

DRUMPF ETERNALLY BTFO by glorious leader
How will he ever recover

Attached: descărcare (3).jpeg (474x343, 47.5K)

Laughing @ Zig Forums for their inability to comprenhend the glorious leader's independence from ZOG

Attached: descărcare (3).jpeg (474x266, 27.76K)

Oh well. I'm upwind of all the surface bursts, and the air burst at 20 miles away over a major city will produce almost no fallout.
We'll lose a lot of red state patriots, but the cities are full of god damned SJW morons. The price will be high, but WW 3 would save America.

Because they want America turned into a wildlife refuge.

I can already see a dailystormer article:
"D-Drumpf is just pretending to be retarded and allowed the glorious leader to kill shitlibs in a 13563375 interdimensional backstreet backgamon move to win a second term against the kikes"

Underrated post. Russia is sending a message about Syria and Iran.

Attached: 1403258111196.png (423x410, 7.07K)

That can actually benefit Trump as he can use the pressure put on him to make a move he couldn't before. Especially if the kikes are stopping him. Both Putin and Trump want the american troops out of Syria while pissrael tries is best to start some more pointless shit.
The kikes are only doubling down with their repeated false flags and it shows their desperation.

Attached: IDF.jpg (780x703, 124.01K)

Yeah except the north koreans already began dismantling their sites..

Slide thread per usual.

because they don't have a rothschild bank

The only credible deal is also one with Russia and perhaps China. They don't want Kim to get Qadaffi'd.

Nope, put the toys away little Kim.

this