ABSOLUTE MADMAN RON UNZ

ABSOLUTE MADMAN RON UNZ

ISRAEL DID 9/11

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-911-conspiracy-theories/
archive.fo/VORq2

Attached: Ron Unz 9:11.png (662x574, 526.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general17/mossadagentsarrested.htm
archive.li/OkmOO
thefiringline.com/forums/archive/index.php?t-90774.html
web.archive.org/web/20180521211955/https://thefiringline.com/forums/archive/index.php?t-90774.html
pgr.gob.mx/cmsocial/bol01/oct/b69701.html
web.archive.org/web/20011123125618/http://www.pgr.gob.mx/cmsocial/bol01/oct/b69701.html
archive.fo/3JAyN
occidentaldissent.com/2011/05/25/california-the-color-of-crime/
jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Netanyahu-claimed-to-have-predicted-WTC-attacks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mossad agents were thwarted from perpetrating a terrorist attack the Congress of Mexico October 2001.

rense.com/general17/mossadagentsarrested.htm
archive.li/OkmOO
thefiringline.com/forums/archive/index.php?t-90774.html
web.archive.org/web/20180521211955/https://thefiringline.com/forums/archive/index.php?t-90774.html
pgr.gob.mx/cmsocial/bol01/oct/b69701.html
web.archive.org/web/20011123125618/http://www.pgr.gob.mx/cmsocial/bol01/oct/b69701.html

Great article. Thanks, OP.

HMM.

Ron Unz, what a strange sounding name?

Ahh, I seeā€¦

Attached: (((Ron Unz))).png.png (1697x1109, 160.89K)

Ron Unz has been on fire lately.

Attached: 1463566240006.jpg (1573x1343 154.26 KB, 432.52K)

Everyone knows, or should know, that Unz is Jewish. Lurk more.

BUMP
USE THIS WITH THE #Qanon TAG TO SUBVERT BOOMER ZIONISM

this

Attached: brain 2.jpg (1642x1282, 382.48K)

So OP is a sack of shit hoaxter, got it.

Read the article nigger. The conclusion is that Mossad carried out 9/11. Unz being jewish only helps the message reach the correct audience.

giving this a bump; its anti-semitism coming from a jew

Most of it seems legit. Sadly the article starts with partially false data and dumb appeals to his own authority and how special he is for knowing things. The truth is in the article but it should be repackaged into smaller pieces. It reads like the worlds longest tumblr blog post and looks unappealing to the user. Namefag e-celeb forming a cult following of plebs for himself. Just separate the truth from there and share it instead of inviting people into some fanclub.
Almost declares himself a messiah.
The word " I " appears over 100 times in his article. There is no I in truth.

Attached: gj.jpg (492x432, 56.84K)

When the jew does it, it's not antisemetic.

Attached: Richard-Nixon-David-Frost.jpg (1024x1001, 94.08K)

This is a survival instinct.
The mindful jew seeks to protect themselves from the overt jew by exposing the overt jew as he continues to jew from the shadows.

no good jews

Yeah self preservation is the most probable reason. Too many people already know.

lel
I'm reading through the article, and he even thinks the the holocaust was probably mostly fraudulent.
Unusual for a Jew to drop that specific redpill.

does the jew unz and his website full of other disinfo jews ever actually name the jew? because being slightly anti-israel is meaningless to kikes.

the thing where he revealed the neocon plan was interesting, but he's still a literal lefty jew.

This is his article on the holocaust.
He essentially names the Jew in a matter of fact manner, rather than an accusatory manor.
archive.fo/3JAyN

For examle, from that article:

WHY IS A 350+ POST THREAD BUMPLOCKED?

Who the fuck are these mods?????

Attached: why are mods so kiked.JPG (132x197 22.54 KB, 22.54K)

from

I'm starting to wonder if this guy is actually jewish or some sort of cryptogoy.

Spooks and semites

There are no good jews.

It only hit that because you cunts keep spamming that slide.

Agreed. Now it's just damage control for the tribe.

Attached: ChertoffjewishAmerican7.jpg (500x351, 48.73K)

I think it's more like "holy fuck these goyim are stupid, look at the shit they believe!"

He also owned a company that manufactured security body scanners and x-ray machines that were sold to the TSA after 9-11.

Looks like a noseferatu

Attached: 911 Widower.webm (480x270, 2.75M)

So people should put their trust in this Unz rag because he said something you like? Obviously this could never backfire as in Unz, one day, starts including some subversive poison amongst his articles, and since so many goy trust him now, thanks to people like you, the readership happily laps up whatever shit he says.

fmd, it's no wonder these hebes dominate us so easily

That doggo just knows that the guy will snap.

nosferajew

The bullshit intro about hispanic crime rates is fucking retarded and 8 years out of date to boot. He's full of shit and toots his own horn about that, constantly fillating himself in how smart he was and how dumb his peers were.

Even a year later it is disproven completely - occidentaldissent.com/2011/05/25/california-the-color-of-crime/

It's far worse in 2018 numbers, but he still links back to his own article and brags about being so right about everything when he's fucking lying and outright wrong.

He comes off as pandering to right leaning groups in all his recent articles. I've only read the Holocaust, 9/11, hispanic crime and McCain ones. They all read the same - 'I was a good liberal boy that din know nuffin bout no conspiracies, but while doing my nifty programming article archive work (dont forget to click the link! I'll post it couple times to make sure you remember I do this), I came across X and thought nothing of it. But then I talked to a good friend of mine Y who told me about X and I started looking into it. While I only have a couple weeks of experience reading about it, here's a bunch of links and rewording of these topics from experts and conspiracy people with noteworthy backgrounds. Xseems very obvious to me now and I dont know how the population doesnt know about X."

Every new section is 'but then i remembered this' or 'I vaguely remembered something about it' and so on - its fucking smarmy as fuck and he constantly relates how smart he is, even though he didnt know anything about this stuff - he remembered it all and now that something made him read about it, he obviously knows everything about it. It reeks of intellectual dishonesty despite having many things the audience he is targeting want to hear and many that are true statements (mostly just reworded or directly cited/copy pasted). Gives him air of expertise and unquestionable. The length of the articles also make it difficult to contest any statements with the overly wordy (lots of flavour words/ajectives/adverbs/flowery writing padding wordcounts) and you hear enough of what you want to hear to not question things he glosses over or throws out without quantifying or jumps to a conclusion tha tyou should follow as he drops more info or text dumps.

Reminds me of a Ben Shapiro or Juden Peterstein, though Unz is at least mentioning Israel and Jewish interests. He's just a further right pandering gatekeeping fraud making sure you dont question his authority and expertise because he name drops politicians and letter agency people he "knows". How do you do a 9/11 article and not mention current PM and non-political member at the time predicting 9/11 6 years before it happened or his rise into various minister positions after 9/11?

jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Netanyahu-claimed-to-have-predicted-WTC-attacks

He makes many statements and expert opinion testimony leading to war on terrorism and other Middle Eastern policy, but never mentioned once in this article? He focuses on the then current PM, but is afraid to mention the actual problem? There's so much worng with his articles and it all gets lost in the sea of actual facts and text dumps and links to 100k word articles by actual sources he rips off or videos he ripped off. It's devoid of actual detail and knowledge and is a fluff piece, but somehow everyone on chans and rightwing are jizzing over his pieces lately. Someone telling you what you want to hear shouldnt lead to accepting everything they say or praising mediocrity because he summarized people that did actual work and posted actual content.

Attached: jews911PrimeMinisterGladForAttack.jpg (1000x750, 131.18K)

Kike.

Exactly the backstory claim made by Kristol; father of the Neocohens.
"A liberal mugged by reality"