White cheerleader vs. sheboon

Groid smacked down

"Don’t fucking touch me": Cheerleader delivers savage beatdown on nog after she was "followed to a Wingstop" after the game.

twitter.com/sierrasprague/status/1038326223888297984

Attached: sierra sprague on Twitter- 'so my little sister.mp4 (360x640, 5.77M)

This happens with almost every public school and it needs to be fixed
Kike free first post.

This is our fault for not removing nog

God bless her with many white children.

That shegro was just too fat to move fast enough once Stacy got pissed off and started swinging. She narrowly avoided being crushed to death under the beast when it started flailing around.

Go Varsity!

All those fucking niggers and mutts spouting ebonics. God help us all.

seconded

How could that racist while devil cave shebeast lay a hand on that pure melinated angel of Yakub?
Absolutely sickening.

Education free, public and with quality

if she's there she's a nigger fucker.

I'm a sucker for blondes with a bit of the old fighting spirit.

Attached: c03d48a9f42c525a27fc9ced66b783e146190bbd1d7a3bf43266cb6388eaa885.jpg (735x960, 87.03K)

If you have proof of mudsharking, post it. Otherwise you're just a blackpilling kikelet and we won't be having any of your shit.

Look at where her arm is. It's around the negroid's neck. It's a controlled take down on purpose. Chad must have taught Stacy some wrestling moves.

Seriously dude, I can't spot even one white guy in that crowd. I've been seeing this in a considerable number of videos where these teenage white girls are surrounded by niggers and mutts and yet there isn't a single white guy to be found in her company.

This.

Attached: AND YOU HAVE MY AXE!.PNG (640x480, 628.19K)

take that nigger DOWN Bitch

One can only imagine what goes on in some obese, 69 I.Q. nigra female's brain stem when she sees the hot, popular 17 year old blonde cheerleader. Wew, sucks to be a genetic dead end doesn't it Shaniqua?

Bring merit based education ==IMMEDIATELY== and with a military touch, camouflaged suit and everything.
All the teachers must be at least an cop or a vet and will have to walk armed.

How about we repeal Brown v. The Board of Education instead you civnat faggot.

Attached: take down.png (432x768, 391.77K)

Holy shit Stacy can't fight. Why do virgins fight so much better than alphas?

Attached: white boi manlet fights tall nigger.webm (202x360 3.9 MB, 1.31M)

Go to 0:46, it's controlled 100%. She wraps her arms around the sheboons neck and slams her down with her right leg in front of the sheboon's leg so she can't correct by just stepping backward.

polite doublepost sage

We can do both.

Yeah I see it now…I was hoping for longer beatdown though.

#1 is a classic
#2 never saw that one, into the archive it goes

So what you're telling me is there's more?

She's a coalburner you retarded faggot redditors

Evidence nigger.

I mean I'm saving #2 as I've never seen it before.

Post more niggers getting their fucking shit kicked in.
Goddamn I hate niggers.

>Taking the same left hook three times
I know niggers can't plan ahead, but this is pathetic even for their lot. On the subject, why is it that niggers go down after one good strike more than any other race? They have this problem even in boxing, which is why the pro niggers exclusively focus on offense over defense.

Attached: 4834467d2f06aca519b227d15cbf4bf19faf8906c7b9dd7c1ddff95f511089d4.jpg (621x1000, 277.79K)

Good on her. Now on the other hand, wew, what a diverse shithole America looks like.

It's one of the "(1) everyone is a coalburner" posters. Nice to see you're taking your job seriously.

It's pretty fucking bad, honestly. A lot of places are just plain lost unless the unlikely European reconquista happens.

How is this thread worthy?
White beats on nigs thread?

I already asked you for proof. Make good or go back to munching on your bowl of foreskins

Attached: 1ee91c1544703d40999fd6fba9b0075996c27456900074937e3d5159a94223a0.jpg (540x622, 64.95K)

Now children, we must combat hate through love…
Race war.

It's a calculated and rational response to cards stacked against us.

There's no point in you waiting. He's just posting that to stir the pot. Literally every type of thread like this will have at least one "(1)" that will post something like that.

checked. because a nigger's evolutionary strength is not his brain so you don't need a strong jaw or skull. Their strength is shitting out grublets every 8 months.

her brothers taught her a few moves, and/or she wrestled
this is how you do it girls

Also, any woman who doesn't know how to fight in this times ahead is more likely than not getting raped to death. Glad her dad wasn't a cuck and raised her to be better than a gigantic liability with a womb attached.

The irony is that I'm the first to laugh maliciously at some coalburner being made good. These guys are just bumsalty mongrels who can't stand that we were having fun laughing at niggers getting what they deserve.

Attached: a5702998a25f6bf4af82c2a8bcc56d4944137642b4fc0e8661d1f291933bf6f1.jpg (661x746, 149.75K)

Even when we win, we have to become nearly as bestial as they are. My balls would have exploded if that darling girl had pulled out a small gun and shot the round sheboon twice in the head for hitting her. Like it's beneath her cute little dignity to roll around with a nigger.

There was a time when that nigger wouldn't have been outside, at night in the same town as law abiding Whites. Much less publicly abusing a White female teenager.

Sundown Laws, Jim Crow, Segregation existed to prevent this lunacy.

I leave a version of this comment on every video. Trying to shake a few normies out of the Afterschool Special trance they're all in.

We go over this here every once in awhile. Nigger brains are soft, impact-wise, and it's easy to knock them around. Their neck blood vessels have the same problem, which is why choke holds kill them all the time and they made the police stop using it.

Reminder niggers are r-selected, so the individuals tend to be weak and inadequate. Like termites, their real strength is in numbers, which is why they're always so happy at community necklacings.

niggers always get their shit pushed in if it goes to ground

Good point, niggers are the only R-type primates that I know of and everything about their bodies screams disposable. Even their adaptation to malaria (sickle cells) is laughably retarded. I've also heard that a blow to their shins damn near disables them, and basketball niggers being sidelined for almost the entire season is proof of this.

The only thing keeping those laws from returning are cops, whose seemingly only purpose is to prevent you from putting a nigger in its place.

Yes, and you can thank Charlemagne for legalizing usery when performed by kikes.
Polite sage for getting off topic.

Attached: Street Fighter Spring Bre….webm (720x540, 4.21M)

This is a duplicate thread of , and while it is nice to see niggers get bashed up, this belongs in /b/ or Zig Forums due to its low significance.
Bumplocked.

Because it presents an opportunity to comment on societies' change on said situations. The twitter feed isn't fully of "YO RACISSS CRACKAH!!!". The worse is the Euocucks being all "we're so civilzed in Europe we would have calmly talked to her." Which is quite the change of a short few years ago.

Anchored? Why. This was beautiful.

nm, I see above.

You can tell by the company being kept that the cheerleader is a coalburner.
Sad.

Now shut the fuck up and go back to cuckchan

Attached: 1536629831061.jpg (640x541, 51.43K)

Oh hey, it's the "filtered for X" guy. Fuck yourself.

Confirmed coal burner

terribleparenting.jp

Your point?

The niggers are clearly faggots user, they're applying makeup. But nice try.

So you think a Stacy fucks nerdy fags that serve as her bestie homo friend makeup artists and not Chads that ignore her? You have seen too many (((Hollywood))) kike director self-portrait fantasy movies.

pathetic white knighting