Competition For Designs That Will Replace Confederate Monuments

Pic for attention

There is a national competition being held for designs that will replace the Confederate monuments in Richmond, Virginia.

Submissions can be done by groups or individuals. If we all put some effort, we can shit all over their little commie wank fest.

monumentavenuegdgd.com/
monumentavenuegdgd.com/national/submit/

Please share with others. This could be another victory for us Zig Forumstards.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 3.27.44 PM.png (834x930, 1.14M)

putting that pic only makes people going through no-fap hate you. this isnt halfchan you nigger. people here are actually trying to better themselves. fuck off and die

Why not submit plans for;

Attached: 8956627_3_l.jpg (650x769, 80.29K)

how about just a simple pyramid with the inscription 'WE' at the base?

Everyone should submit the existing (or removed) monuments.

Attached: 77a3f88d739fa2c47ef6952278b594d8df833a29ff17f9a4cbf0f22a320fd065.jpg (773x1033, 153.09K)

We need something progressive, something that empowers women… like this one here.

Attached: 170327MA_fearless-51.jpg (3300x2202, 1.81M)

do these fucking idiots know that you can hire a fucking sculptor/artist for this shit?

ask an artist, not the internet.

This kind of shit is already decided before they even announce it. What they want are statues of commies, niggers, beaners, fags, dykes, and kikes. If I had to bet $10 I'd guess at least one will be of Obama because nigger President.

This might be obvious, but the key here will be something that is just subtle enough to slip under the radar while being subversive at the same time.

Something that any of us would look at and immediately get the joke, but would pass the screening process for the submissions.

Maybe something that is already along the same party lines as globo-homo, like "Diversity is our Strength" or a statue of a 100% racially mixed person, "towards the end of whiteness".

Something outrageous that the left would cheer for and would push the overton window further.

You might want to do some research on that statue if your post was unironical

Add a crounching father trying to protect the ignorant daughter from the bull with a big handgun.
Then this statue becomes bearable.

We troll them by submitting anime figurines as statues. We get /b/ onboard because it's funny. They find out and declare anime racist. Win.

because it would probably win

That statue has got to be most of the most arrogant, subversive things I've seen this year. Seriously, what does Wall Street have to do with fucking feminism and female empowerment?

Great. Just great.

This sounds like a good plan.

Statue of twerking nigress inbound.

They of course have rigged it but we can bait huffpo to declare anime racist if we flood the submissions with Rei statuettes

Also we can enlist /b/ et all if we make it about anime.

Sage for spam.

Like we need a full size statue of one anime girl force feeding another one mustard

kill yourself

it would be horrible, and that's why it would be a good thing.

I'm gonna second this.

The'll choose from a long list of unworthy nogs to replace each one.

Chose the replacement as someone other than a nog and watch them all react against it.
Nominate Fidel Castro or someone along those lines since the replacement will be someone everyone will hate anyways.

nice op, go kill yourself

how about you kill yourself for being stuck on the stone ages, you fucking boomer faggot.

I got fast net you fucking mogoloid, but the op is still a bigger fag than you for posting a 500x500 1mb png image.

how come its always the jews that make copyjew claims? Why aren't they willing to share cultural content?

Make a modern art piece based off of Zig Forums merchant memes

If that was not already an intentional pun, it is now.

Hey mods you don't have to immediately remove an image due copyright claims, I would at least make them wait 24 hours. Do you also give the person who posted the image the chance to counter the claim?

What are you talking about

Either go full Weimar and put up some grostesque statue example of degeneracy or quit wasting our time with your halfsteps and borderline culvert you degenerates.

f5