Cheerleader gives fat nog a beat down

Older sister is probably a coal burner but this one stands a chance.

Attached: Cheerleader beats fat nog.mp4 (576x755 12.57 MB, 275.71K)

WAKE THE FUCK UP
LETS GO

Slide thread. We already have (had?) A major thread on this.

wow I would the next fucking day move to Maine if that was my daughter. Well done though. She's tough, someone should coach her on throwing punches and BJJ chokes. She's got potential and has heart, that was pretty good. Didn't hesitate or act scared, immediately defended herself. I hope the school doesn't suspend her because they do shit like that even for events that happen outside of school grounds/hours.

Didnt see one in the catalog. If so burn it.

you could see the jealously in that filthy sheeboon

Kiked mods (((bumplocked))) it.

GIF of the week.

Attached: ezgif-3-1c18a82fde.gif (300x375, 1.89M)

If you listen carefully to the full video you can hear that shitskin ditchpig get her noggin slammed into the pavement; it's a real cocobop.
Of course her fucking thick skull is pretty much empty of any real brain matter so it's not a big deal but still, cheerleader girl really slammed that coon bitch hard.

BEAT THAT NIGGA ASS!

Attached: MUH DIK.gif (368x300, 2.29M)

HELTER SKELTER
RACE WAR NOW
RECRUIT THE STACYS

Fat bitch probably tried to start shit out of jealousy.

Just listen to that final body slam; the skull hits the ground before the rest of that fat pig's body…it's a big KAH-LUNKKKK!
aaahahahahahahahs shitskin bitch, ugly orc, death to all shitskin orcs.

By the way, by the way…fap material coming on in..

Attached: K5DfCoDi_400x400.jpg (780x439 23.9 KB, 33.36K)

I'm proud of this girl.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (220x171, 221.09K)

stop showing stuff like this, you'll incite racism against black people

Pretty good pummeling actually and completely justified.

This girl is her hot older sister.

No white person should ever put up with disrespect from a subhuman. Good for her.

Most beautiful thing I watched since ages. It makes me happy. :)

Well, she's a cheerleader, she have trained hard for years so she has very powerful muscles in that tiny body. The other girl is just a lazy fat ass, just walking must be an effort for her. So it's no surprise she destroyed her. But she sure has something special, she's not just athletic, she has like a tiger inside her, she's a natural fighter !

For sure if I had a little sister or a daughter she would have to take self defense classes. Everybody should anyway, it should be taught at school, especially with all the dangerous savage apes we have to live with nowadays. As for the apes, it would not make them stronger, in all martial art clubs I trained in my life the only few apes I saw all sucked for some reason, even at capoeira…

Worthy of a meme.

You are on to something here, drawfags fire up your paint.exe

Attached: 9c30b5a5d6d35edf10f9b6c1d81c1d9206f94871c8d7004399f68305090959e7.png (223x226, 17K)

I bet Zyklon Ben will have something for us soon.

this

fucking 100lb white girls making us look like fagits

That's what a nog gets for messing with varsity cheerleaders. In a fight, cardio often wins, nog was out of breath before she hit the ground. Ha.

Is she /ourroastie/ ?

I just took a look at her older sisters Twitter account. It’s all kike NPC bullshit, and nigger speak. God I just want a second Hitler to purge these faggots, along with the non-whites.

Attached: 584EE556-259B-4C19-988D-8121E77FBD0E.jpeg (1200x675, 153.01K)

checked ~

Attached: b69c9d4dde11f1b6da801265fdbb4413--happy-halloween-electra-heart.jpg (470x500, 36.36K)

/ourstacy/

instinctively used Big Momma's weight as she was straightening herself up to keep her going all the way back down to the ground backwards to hit the cement with maximum force. all while using fists and elbows to pummel her mercilessly and prep for a beatdown once she had her down. lots to see here.

just use the optics of the fight, no one needs to know the backstory

Days late

Sad that our women are fighting.

Are you?

great ass

She fights better than some guys I know. Based Amazonian qt.

Attached: Syrenka_Warszawska.jpg (499x600, 96.39K)

someone posted a pic of her sister being a coal burner in the anchored thread

I feel like it's almost sad that we're stooping to the level of obsessing over some blue pilled cunt beating up a nigger

Attached: 22780527_1916902068334781_3889579522786943786_n.jpg (200x200, 9.84K)

Still fun to watch I guess.

Attached: Sam_Hyde_-_Rant_on_Trannies_-_YouTube_-_2018-05-24_17.02.00.png (525x420, 422.98K)

She tried bc nogs have gotten too used to white shitlibs bowing to their bullshit.