MONKEYPOX OUTBREAK IN THE UK

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Monkeypox is a rare disease that spreads easily between people. It’s considered severe, and typically occurs in obscure parts of central and west Africa, according to the World Health Organization. The virus lives in animals but can be transmitted to Caucasians. In 2017 Nigeria experienced its nineth outbreak of the viral illness since 1978, according to WHO.

“It is likely that monkeypox continues to circulate in Nigeria and could therefore affect travelers who are returning from this part of the world, however, it is very unusual to see two hundred cases in such a relatively short space of time,” Dr. Nick Phin, deputy director of Public Health England’s National Infection Service, said, according the Independent.

archive.is/E3geS

Attached: 28-days-later-zombie.jpg (853x480, 26.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KuIMW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great, a new friend for Ebola-chan I hope she doesn't monkey around

Attached: a15283e10dcc6f93a19e517c4b29576fde6c6c28cf41b60450de3b25e9628cf9.jpg (776x1030, 133.23K)

and blumpf will do nothing about it

Attached: 1492409165243.jpg (946x798, 119.02K)

Only nogs are going and returning from this shithole.

10/10, would kek again

Lol the shilling

Attached: uk.png (594x436, 150.01K)

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH
We're would we be if we only had boring White people diseases. That'd be like only eating saltines, i.e White people cuisine.

KEK.
Doesn't that sound like an odd statement though? Are there only whites in the UK?

They are getting more and more nonsensical.

Fuck no.

Q predicted this

I fucking love diversity!

Hail fellow Zig Forums™ user.

Diversity of diseases is our strength.

really makes you think

Attached: 78t6r5drytfugiuhi.gif (480x344, 5.62M)

PART AND PARCEL NIGGER

Boondocks predicted this.

DRRUMPT will do NOTHING about NIGGERpox in ENGLANG
FUCK BRUMP

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x790, 721.37K)

mfw this actually is a real disease

Goodluck UK bros, get out while you can before the bombers contain the place

Attached: 1495349299340.png (246x205, 6.84K)

Thats a nigger you can tell by the fact that it is a nigger.

> NIGGERPOX
NIGGERPOX

NIGGERPOX = MONKEYPOX

NIGGERPOX

Attached: thumb_lets-rate-the-medias-100-days-my-sides-are-in-19803072.png (200x202, 15.75K)

can be transmitted to Caucasians. LeL

Attached: 76trytgujh.jpg (474x474, 26.69K)

Rensburg was right.

They should have messed with the exposure if they wanted to trick unobservant people.

Talking point when people start to get angry about being infected by horrible 3rd world diseases:
"It the new normal that goes part and parcel with living in Europe™".

Monkeypox is aptly named

Attached: Moshe don't give a fuck.jpg (418x278, 38.92K)

Britain, YES!!!!
Bringing in all sorts of exotic, tropical diseases and STD's isn't just an affirmation of diversity, it's a celebration of diversity.

JUST part and parcel.

I can't imagine who could have a scat fetish and be obsessed about Drumpf…
Hmmmmmmmmm.

Once everyone's dead, how long does the pox last in the soil, air, etc.? We will reestablish Atlantis there.

As a bong myself I'd love to see this disease wipe out as much of London as it can, the nigger infested shit hole that it is. I hope this disease combines with the one that rots your testicles off as well. Fuck this country.

Zerokike posted an article about this today
The Plane from Dubai to JFK
The Plane from Algeria to Southern France
On the same day as the UAE flight was briefly quarantined, 147 passengers on a flight into the Perpignan airport in the south of France were held for over an hour when it was feared that a child on board the plane was suffering from cholera. CHOLERA?
The Two Planes from Europe to Philadelphia
The Plane from Nigeria to London
>archive.is/KuIMW
All departures from a shithole to western countries. Could these Planes Of Peace be a trial run? Far too many coincidences.

What if nigger-pox merges with ebol-aids?

Attached: ebol-aids.gif (292x376, 2.51M)

And butt fucking faggots (the most prominent disease vector on earth)…for unknown reasons faggots love apefrica and ape fucking.

Not that easy.

I tollllll you those ships be plague ships. Nothing good is coming off those ships.

Attached: plague ship 3.jpg (962x1086, 200.82K)

This shit is super serious
niggerpox

That is the first time I have seen a major newspaper admit that NIGGERS are ANIMALS though…we need a new headline:
NIGGERPOX TRANSMITTED FROM ANIMALS TO CAUCASIANS

Now this is originality.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73.18K)

Ebolaniggeraids?

Attached: 4309fcc80f65a16e0993e165a051d92a1c63a7aaacea87e0e1f749c04c4b7b43.jpg (984x1400, 292.39K)

Leave it to (((Hollywood))) to inspire (((them))) to carry out their schemes.

Attached: 1471436877669.gif (215x200, 449.83K)

is this some biblical?

Come on man. I love the British people, don't be like that.

You and I both know it's possible to get out. Fuck the family that are too stubborn, and fuck your relation to that land for now. Get out, make a large family, and prepare to retake your homeland down the line. Until the EU breaks apart completely, no one under it's rule is safe from the migrant hordes or unelected changing of your country.

Get out now

Reminder that evolutionary biology puts the origin of racism being most likely in the attempt to prevent the spread of disease from one group to another, the latter having no appropriate immune system response.

Attached: magical monkey grill doing the monkey.png (800x800, 816.53K)

I wonder which form she is

Attached: monkeypox.PNG (451x335, 109.41K)

when will bongs ever wake up and stop being massive cuckolds ? what more do they need ?

They need a revolution license.

Are you sure it wasn't another kind of monkey virus?

Attached: Rat Monkey.png (500x538, 403.14K)

A percentage of people (1 to 2 percent) act as natural reservoirs for any number of deadly diseases.

You mean AIDS?

Attached: invaders 28 days later.png (555x512, 176.93K)

Its the new Colombian Exchange.

Yeah, but at least the minimum wage didn't go up. The would hurt the economy.

I’m not being a defeatist when I say that. Things are bad here, the future looks hideous, and reality has already surpassed the fears I once held but thought outlandish. I don’t like the idea of retreat but I have considered it. If I had the option to move to rural America I’d leave tomorrow, my business would be well suited and I could buy a house in cash.

Immigration is touted as a ‘right’ by the media and we all come into contact with immigrants who are obviously very low intelligence, it gives the impression that emigration should be a pretty feasible option. For the average Brit it just isn’t, unless you have a very sort after skill set or a seven figure sum ready for investment the option is a third world nation where citizenships can be purchased for less than the half a million + the first world asks. That or find a wife who lives in a different country and marry in, that isn’t really very easy. Not something you can just decide to do sadly.

I run my own business. Had I have been told in School that I would need to build visa worthy skill set to escape a dystopia I would have studied medicine, but things were a lot different even back then.

EU nations are of course an option for now but when we leave the EU freedom of movement will quite possible be ended (as it should for the greater good) and there isn’t time to learn a language, integrate and apply for citizenship before that point.

I don’t know. Maybe running a business somewhere in third world Asia would be better than rotting in a prison for committing pre-thought crimes but it isn’t really how I imagined my future.

if this is even half as fun as smallpox was, the world is in for some shit
stay tuned kids

Attached: hross_part?.jpg (534x401, 56.79K)

I don't know what to say user. Sometimes I feel that way about America. I've kind of modeled my whole life around having to pick up this mess though, at least since I've been aware, and so far that path has kind of unfolded in front of me. Being reliable is so rare nowadays and all that. Still kind of shit though because nearly everyone else around is so pozzed and degenerated.
To be honest I feel like you guys have a better chance than the States, but maybe not? Anyway my thoughts are with you user you sound like a good person, for whatever its worth.

What are we celebrating exactly?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x575, 401.96K)

That's the spirit, fuck your country man.

Attached: 1437777724475.gif (366x272, 1.34M)

I appreciate the thoughts and I know everyone in the west to some extent shares the same core fight against corporate feudalism and ‘multi culturism’. I’d like to stay in my homeland, I don’t seek to avoid hard times but I do fear just how far down the path of dystopian hellishness Britain will venture. When the Government arrest and imprison people who are suspected of being associated with people who are currently serving time for putting up ‘offensive’ stickers on lampposts it’s easy to speculate that the future may be very grim.

I think so but it is almost impossible for the average Brit to obtain American citizenship. It’s a million dollars of investment (EB-5 visa) or marriage basically. I have neither a million dollars or an American wife.

We were the plague of frogs

Just like Poos bring back fucking tuberculosis from India. Had to get screened for that shit years ago because I was working with some Poo who contracted it while over in India. 3rd world people, 3rd world problems.

UK gets the all the fine nigger diseases it deserves.

Is monkeypox even deadly?

That's fucking real? I thought it was something kids made up to not go to school.

A quick bit of research reveals Theres up to a 10% of it killing you if you catch it. In all honesty I'd be more worried about what all these passengers on the other planes may be carrying.

Cholera isn't too big a concern unless you like to eat improperly prepared food or unclean water. The mystery illness those other people developed is the big issue since it could be darn near anything, including MERS.

You know what that is? 2011-mid 2015 America. Shit was looking real fucking bleak here, lad. The only way that there is no hope is if you give up on hope. Suck it up, shitpost your ass off, cause as much cognitive dissonance as possible, we are by no means out of the woods yet here in burgerland but.. back then.. I was fucking absolutely distraught, and I know I am not the only oldfag that thought all was lost. You guys on the other side of the pond have a particularly virulent strain of cuckoldry to deal with.. but the only way you lose is if you admit defeat. Persevere!

My post, word for word.
It's like you are me, user.

Shiieeeeetttt

To add to this though.. At the risk of sounding like a blackpilled faggot… If I were personally in Britain I would be looking at my options.

"If we are infected by our enemies, we win." - Senor AIDS Fidel Trudeau, 2018.

Attached: Justin_Trudeau_at__3477399b_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8.jpg (480x300, 38.94K)

It's like watching a really bad B movie. This is God's judgement. He punished race mixers in the new testament and hes punishing them now. Divine justice.

Attached: fuckingaye.jpg (772x817, 107.21K)

Right this minute they are in the 'revolution' queue. Don't knock them, nobody queues like the bingbongs. When they reach the front of their queue then they can join the queue that queues for a license for revolution.

Attached: viva le queue brits.jpg (1280x731, 590.6K)

And that doesn't even include the weird fucking parasites they are introducing into the general population.

Nice work of fiction, brainlet.

Attached: christdumbs.png (730x844, 137.05K)

Why are you against punishing race mixers? You wouldn't happen to be a mongrel would you? Shame if you were :D

Shouldn't have taken all those damn apes. ==LET IT SPREAD, TO EVEN CLOSED OFF MUSLIM ONLY ZONES==

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I FORGOT IT REQUIRED

A SEPARATE
EXCLUSIVE
LINE

I agree with you for the most part and I want to give the impression I am endorsing abandoning ones homeland as a positive option to consider. It should be an absolute last resort. That said most of the things you recommend are already illegal and heavily (but selectively) punished. Shitposting is illegal; spreading cognitive dissonance is enough to make you an enemy of the state. We have a legal system that acknowledges and celebrates pluralism in the way it acts (and it isn’t to the advantage of the native citizens). We have crimes that exist when the victim claims to perceive they do (in the case of our hate crime legislation). We have pre-crime and we now have at least one police force that will prioritise the investigation of ‘hate’ events even if the ‘victim’ doesn’t perceive it to be a crime. As a native heterosexual male I can only be on the losing side of all of this and it much worse week on week. Things are bad and show no signs of getting better but I don’t rule it out.

Things really did look bleak for America between 08-16 and I know things aren’t all rosy now but you have and always had some codified rights as citizens. The British have none.

and I DON'T want to give the impression

Humbly requesting Ebola-chan in blackface to commemorate the inevitable fusion.

Checked!

Now that Farage has re-entered the political sphere after the failure of (((may's))) brexit, what do the nationally-conscious men speak of in pubs, social events, and so on? Have you noticed anything like pic related?

Attached: _pol_-_Britain_Erwache..!_-_(to_the_rising_popularity_of_the_Far_Right)_says_Cucked_former_Cop_-_-_2018-08-24_20.33.48.png (943x442, 168K)

Britbong here, what's unusual about this?

Polite sage for double posting, but have some handy pdf's for academic research.

so any ideas for chimpox-chan?
did some fast drawing.

Attached: prototype.png (316x514, 83.22K)

Too thin, needs to be chubby if it's a British woman

Attached: chimpox-chan.png (487x506, 151.47K)

28 weeks later UK is completely infested with the moneypox.

source:
Alarmist much?

Just draw a fucking nigger already.

If Niggerpox goes big then i'll be eagerly anticipating A. Wyatt Mann's drawing.

What hero named it monkeypox lmao

Don't you DARE insult chimpox-chan like that!

The monkeypox virus causes a disease that is similar to smallpox, but with a milder rash and lower death rate
barely fatal

Just so you know, that's useless without ammunition