TRUMP TWEET: The Greatest Story Never Told

Trump tweets video where Larry Kudlow uses the phrase THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1039296436809154563

The video is short (it's about the economy doing well) but the phrase in question happens 5:5 seconds in.

Holy shit. Is it fucking happening?
Is the world going to learn the truth about WWII and Hitler at some point?
Here's hoping.
Also, I think the filesize is 4.44 MB; I grabbed it straight from the twitter page with no processing.
If so, fucking checked.

Attached: Donald J. Trump - https -_t.co_Vh47XjGzpt-1039296436809154563.mp4 (1280x720, 4.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2018/8/22/17768296/peter-brimelow-vdare-kudlow-white-house-racism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO

Get the fuck out, you goddamn retard. Trump is a zionist neoconservative civic nationalist who disavows white nationalism. Go back to reddit.

No mention of the phrase in replies, probably no happening.

Too slow Scholomo!

Reported for paid shilling. Kill yourself.

Nobody cares.

Attached: magatard.png (645x729, 218.97K)

0.01 shekels have been deposited in your account

Reported. Kill yourself.

Attached: dee.png (810x1080, 933.81K)

Not from Yael Kushner's dad.

Attached: Trump Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil.mp4 (854x480, 8.62M)

AHHAHAAHAAAHHAAHAHAAAA

Attached: cd5f629c37dd290b952dd8d46d7a883f3bc8e4470c3be0b15f5ac1e4a1e0323d.png (838x810 610.31 KB, 548.65K)

Reported. Kill yourself.

Fucking based classic 4d chess maga

reported for not knowing that is-RA-hell is destroyed in the next global conflict

Attached: 05fea85b81f2f32dcdafd33570b22dd65f3b8ae87bb5e9433e35ef19b69b452d.gif (320x180, 794.47K)

HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHHA Your zionist isn’t a Zig Forumsack

learn to read English and check my quads cunt

Why does every faggot try to string together as many buzzwords as possible? It's niggers like you that ruin discussion, no matter what the thread topic is. At least try to sound organic.

You forgot your sage

did you ever think that the phrase is just sort of common?

>>>/reddit/

Indeed I did. It’s hard to keep the reddit shilling threads in order.
You’re welcome.
You’re welcome. When you’re capable of replying, feel free. Reported, though.

kikes never check digits because they are scared of chaos and kek
reported

Reported for supporting white genocide. You can’t answer a single one of my questions and have nothing to add here.

you haven't posted any questions or facts just implications and assertions

Thanks for admitting that what I said is fact.

I said you implied and asserted that isn't nothing that's shilling

tired of dogwhistles and fuck the judendow.

Reminder that Trump gave the jews the city they caused every war in the last 150 years to get.
Reminder that Trump shut down the Palestinian authority in DC because he supports the one state solution.
Reminder that Trump gives tens of billions to Israel for free and gives nothing to white America.
Reminder that Trump cheers on niggers and spics at every rally and never says a single thing about white people, ever, at any time, for any reason.
Reminder that Trump HAS PUBLICLY DISAVOWED WHITE NATIONALISM AND ALL FORMS OF WHITE IDENTITY,
==Reminder that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF TRUMP’S GRANDCHILDREN IS A JEW==.

Where the fuck did that period come from.

top kek

Reported.
Reminder that Trump gave the jews the city they caused every war in the last 150 years to get.
Reminder that Trump shut down the Palestinian authority in DC because he supports the one state solution.
Reminder that Trump gives tens of billions to Israel for free and gives nothing to white America.
Reminder that Trump cheers on niggers and spics at every rally and never says a single thing about white people, ever, at any time, for any reason.
Reminder that Trump HAS PUBLICLY DISAVOWED WHITE NATIONALISM AND ALL FORMS OF WHITE IDENTITY.
Reminder that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF TRUMP’S GRANDCHILDREN IS A JEW.

On that note, how come the (((media))) keeps urging him to do that?

how delusional can you be ? this is literal Q-tier interpretation of meaningless shit. move along, a thread died for this shit.

because they do that to anyone who doesn't go full sjw, but thats only one side of the shekel

No. Nobody is learning a thing under this kike. You fapping to his tweets is such an embarrassment.

shitpost on twitter about trump dogwhistling TGSNT until the blue checkmarks pick it up
the blue check kvetching as a result can lead normies to watch TGSNT
lead the left advertise it for us

Pfft. You can't unfag a nigger fetishist like Trump at his age. Expect more worthliess symbolic gestures while Israel continues to get more undeserved wealth.

You can’t figure that out on your own, shlomo?

I was told to quit, but I am still here because they arranged it.

Lots of hints in this webm that he's 14/88. He purposely "mis-spoke" several times in this, and he knows the /ourautists/ would pick up on it. It gives him just enough plausible deniability if the Jewish media dares to quote him on it, yet he still gets the message out. Take a look at this video from the perspective of you questioning if he's for/against Jewry.

topkek, hard time saying that one

That was a taunt based on current evidence where everybody, even Jews, know that was bullshit.

Sha-di-lay

Yea, that's a dog whistle. 1:14 til the end is a slap in the face of every Jew on earth and he's doing it on purpose, a taunt. Just reverse the perspective.

Attached: 1514385115355.jpg (700x512, 79.58K)

Reminder that Larry Kudlow met with Peter Brimilow, an evil white supremacist

vox.com/2018/8/22/17768296/peter-brimelow-vdare-kudlow-white-house-racism

Trump is known to be an irony shit lord, look at the hand gestures.

waves to you.

waves white power handsign

Great, so we have lots of "mis-speaking" and some hand signs that have only been memed ironically ala ben garrison.

What has he done for us though?

Who gives a F if he meant to or not, we must use this to inform everyone.
Meme-War NOW!
"WHAT!? TGSNT??? Trump is a NAZI!!!"
Hmmm, what's The Greatest Story Never Told and how is that racist???

Im sure any day now trump will slay his entire family and explain to the world that jews around the world generally understand what is happening and take pride knowing their brightest have introduced destructive social engineering memes into the population back to back, subverting the US constitution causing millions of goys to kill each other for generations and occupying key seats in governments around the world for over 100 years to the point that people cant even recognize the obvious because they've constructed their entire historical reference around a fiat history which makes them have to discard everything they know just to accept actual presence in the now because the jews are bringing their messianic era one way or another and by the time this thing is done we'll all be enslaved by law by global government at the hands of our own people who will serve the army of the Antichrist.

Yep, any day now, he'll spill the beans. I can feel it.

Boy, the same-fag proxy shills sure got started in-fighting really quick on this high energy thread, didn't they. That was a nice derail attempt.

Reminder Trump Jr met with James Edwards to discuss white genocide.

Attached: trumpjr_whitegenocide.PNG (1290x142, 43.47K)

Well your option is sleep in a field and starve or eat and deal with weak nuboys and queers when I go to get food.

Even better these losers just said my full name

Jesus christ. You ppl are retarded.

This means nothing.

Let me explain to you how the government works.

Friedman was a confidential assistant to Morgenthau Sr. in the 1912 campaign which elected Wilson. He ran numbers and messages between morgenthau and Rolla Wells who was the chair of finance of the Democratic party. Rolla was also the chair of st. Louis Fed when it was created and Ben Friedman watched its entire course of development.

Friedman later left judaism and converted to Christianity due to his personal pursuit of theology.

Friedman advised every president in their first terms, up until at least JFK.

Friedman spilled all the beans. He held back nothing as he always remembered witnessing how these people created ww1 and ww2 and knew why.

He was close with kennedy sr. which is how he was close to jr.

Everyone knows what happened to jfk.

By now the zog has pretty good damage control in the executive branch.

Anything anyone is giving to anyone in the trump administration is literally like a confession. They are going to keep record of it and keep metadata surveillance on whoever it is then prevent further contact with the administration. And thats on the mechanical level. There's a likely chance trump's entire family is hardcore-zionist. Honestly, there's plenty of evidence to support it and nothing definitive to support the contrary.

U can't read that weird ass shit all spaced out like you've got AIDS. wtf are you trying to shill here?

This is the kind of retarded shit that needs to be removed by force.

I could care less if youll be a soldier of the Antichrist or not. There will be big changes coming as a result of the selected weakness of the genepool. The republic needs a haircut. Get stacked.

It's Zig Forums, they can't be organic. They are buttmad, and in denial, since Trump faked to bomb Syria last year and didn't become Putin and Assad's girlfriend as was their fetish. Since moderation's changed, and it's obvious because Zig Forums traffic went down hard, they are focusing in divide and conquer strategy, shitting up and trying to derail every thread that doesn't appeal them, trying to, bit by bit, transform Zig Forums in their territory.

This is obvious gay russophile cancer. They don't give a fuck for the jews, they even make fun of us when we point to the nose. Their problem is with Israel only because "muh Muslims", "muh Russia" and "muh American imperialism". Our interests may intersect with Israel, but they are trying to destroy our home while they pretend to be one of us, pushing D&C buzzwords, as you pointed out.

I recommend you all to filter and ignore them. And report them if they flood or derail the thread.

Wow this is so EPIC!

It's actually astounding how hard the anti-trump shills are working, I'm not one to support someone blindly or without questioning actions and motives but the amount of obvious shilling to demean the president and demoralize the 8ch populus is really quite opaque and you can smell the desperation beneath it all.

We know you kikes are in it for the destruction of western society, and destroying the morale of a people is a great way to support such a destruction - you will not succeed. You are filthy subhuman scum.

THIS. THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE.

WE make the memes come true. If we allow Zig Forums to steal the narrative from us, Trump becomes useless.

None of us are. That's a Zig Forums projection. Demoralizing the userbase and subverting newfags so our culture is corrupted are part of their goals.

Sage for off-topic.

economy, jobs, and all other stuff that greatly benefits white people?

THIS

Shocked Jewgle hasn't censored it yet. People may be searching this phrase.

Attached: Greatest_Story.jpg (1231x853, 177.61K)

Elaborate please.
Elaborate please.
Elaborate please.

>TGSNT, what's that? Better (((Google))) it

Yeah this may just backfire, most normalfags are too afraid and dumb to check out a several hour video just to see what something potentially racist is about, and would much rather have (((trusted))) spoonfeed them.

How do we make it so it won't backfire? Any ideas?

This whole situation seems exploitable.

WTF anons?
Pic related…

Attached: LifeRune.png (923x225, 70.38K)

It was at the end of the video.

Wew. I had to rewatch it. I was sure "he must have said ever told" but nope he said never told.

Probably means the established ZOG is giving boomers the option to believe "the greatest story never told" is about God-Emperor Trump, or they can listen to their dying progeny about the real "greatest story never told" being a boring "no fun no sex no drugs no good" Hitler boring boring boring documentary.

We can do it ourselves user.
If what I am seeing happening with Twitter/FB/etc (being grilled in DC) is actually the beginning of us putting an end to online censorship, shadowbanning, and shilling, then we can do it ourselves.
Remember that we win the culture war effortlessly when the things aren't rigged against us.
The internet is OURS.

The fact that the President of the USA is willing to hint at 'The Greatest Story Never Told' is enough. It should fill you with hope.
That said, who knows what the future holds.

But the WWII/Hitler redpill is one of the most important redpills that a person needs to take in order to understand the current state of the world.
Once someone comes to the realization that evil defeated good in WWII, everything else snaps into place much more easily. So we definitely need to get this message out there when we can.

I had to watch that video a few times while reading your post but it seems like you might be on to something.
He didn't even pronounce Nazi correctly the first time he said it.
This all actually reminds me of the Punished Trump theory. I always had fun passing this picture around during the campaign but I never stopped to consider that there was a chance it was all completely true.

Attached: Trump-PunishedTrump.png (1395x783 572.67 KB, 1.03M)

My Germanic bros in Bolivia posted something about this… holy scrap, it's real!

Will the American continent become a country? We would be ONE Billion strong.

I remember a guy I met in France (both his parents were from Guatemala) that used to make sculptures. Anyways, I showed him once the awoo girl and he laughed.

((( )))
You almost got the first post.