The polls are not looking good you guys

I'm not saying this to demoralize, or to shill, I want to light a fire under your ass

We need to do something to fix this, anything we can. People should be freaking out about this, but I'm just seeing a malaise. The energy we had in 2016 seems to be nonexistent.

We need a plan of action to mobilize people, millions of them. I know we can do this.

Yes to a certain extent they probably are, so why aren't we digging into the polls and finding the bias? And do you really think the bias would by so extreme, and so consistent across all the different polling firms? The consensus is that Republicans will likely lose the House. Remember the media has been blasting the populace with anti-Trump messaging for years now, and he can't fight back because he's busy governing.

They failed because their majority in the Senate was too slim to pass any immigration reform, or anything else of consequence. John McCain's tumor ridden ass blocked everything. But they are set to pick up a few seats in the Senate (since many Democrats are in risky seats this time around, and very few Republicans are) — thus as long as they can hold the House, they can finally get an immigration bill through. And an anti-censorship bill for the Internet. And everything else we want.

This is important, we have a chance to avert a disastrous future, but we have to act now in force

Attached: 2018 midterm polling.png (862x852, 99.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAEWoLR2iPg
akamaitree.wordpress.com/2018/08/10/deep-politics-and-supranational-aspects-of-the-trump-era/
industryweek.com/economy/reshoring-rise-what-it-means-trade-debate
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/979082457340407808
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobodies fault but Trump's for being such a shit President. Take his Presidency without due process.

Trump is a kike

If Trump loses he wont have to step down until 2020. This is just you midterms. That being said I dont trust anything coming out of any news network. I’ll wait till the actual election

fuck you nigger

Attached: trump-twitter.jpg (534x600, 68.19K)

If Trump loses the house he will thwarted at every opportunity and will accomplish nothing. His presidency will be over whether he's in office or not.

Looks like OP has a point then.

Attached: jew jitsu.jpg (258x320, 27.51K)

He does have executive orders still. Even if the house flips, he’s not totally powerless. And if he does nothing then we’ll put this matter to rest once and for all

Anyone got that pic where it had Hillary at a 99% chance of winning?

Trump is the biggest kike of all. An Israeli spy holding high office in the United States. He has to go.

Attached: th.jpg (474x356, 33.26K)

Never going to happen since the dems lost all of their strength after shillary got curbstomped. This is simply going to be a victory lap for the upcoming red wave.

He uses his EOs for jewish garabge because he is jewish garbage. See:

And replace him with who?

The polls in 2016 were wrong due to shitty methodology. Are they employing the same techniques? If so then don't worry about it. If not there might be a problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAEWoLR2iPg

Growing complacent because of the election win will give the Dems the House and Senate if you just rely on them not having an identity. Right now they do have an identity to rally behind: oppose Trump. It doesn't mean staying consistent with the same shit they've been chanting for the past decade, sure, but the same elitists pushing out this shit sure as hell don't care because it will secure them votes from useful idiots that don't know better.

Avoid complacency.

3 rials have been deposited into your account.

He also has a tweet where he says going into Syria is a bad idea. Still have troops in Syria. If you think his twitter is something more than just a way to start a media frenzy then there is no helping you at this point.

Exactly, these shills need to make up a fake future scenario if they want their shekles worth.
"Trump is a kike" all you want but he's been the best anti(((establishment)))recruitment tool out there in most memorable history.

Attached: 1535244018062.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

I'm never going to vote for pissrael
Trump can go fuck himself after increasing their gibs and cutting off the Palestinians.
It's all lip service unless he goes after pissrael

It was intentional by the jew owned media to get their operative in the white house and have him start doing everything they need.

Attached: kikes.jpg (788x887, 231.59K)

Fucking copy paste the narritive as much as you want shill but you can't come up with a better solution. You fucks are all talk and no action, let alone thought.

Trump had the opportunity to invade Syria and kill Assad, and he has opted not to every single time. Israel has been screaming at him to do this, all the Neocons and GOP establishment are screaming at him to do this, and he doesn't.

Look at how things changed in the Syrian war as soon as Trump is elected

(((they're))) trying to get every person that doesn't agree with their position either arrested or killed so they can't vote.

You forget that (((they're))) constantly eating eachother at every single opportunity (((they))) can get. There is no unity whatsoever and it's going to show when November comes around.

Why doesn't Trump do something about it?

I don't care what you think happened in 2016. I'm just pointing out the polls were wrong because the methodology use lead to incredibly biased results. It could be happening again, or there could be a big fucking problem in November.

Not with Russia there.
The reason the Syrian war is going so well is because Russia showed up.

To quote an user in a previous thread “we have to have our 14, before we can have our 88” Trumps trying to give us that.

OP is this bitch.

Oh yeah? You're basing that on what? Fagbook and twatter? haha. Maybe some jewish tv 'news'? Even dumb spics and niggers now know what's best for them is Trump.

Attached: not.rigged.jpg (363x378, 44.44K)

And because Trump cut off all the money going to ISIS affiliates

Any alternative to Trump is going to look like a plebian pro establiment Neocon on the Right or Hillary 2.0 on the Left.

So Besides some kinda Ron Paul/Paul Rand Hybrid I'd love to hear some alternative to Trump. Shills wont deliver.

What do you expect? The meme magic amounted to nothing. We supported Trump because he was the last hope white Americans had for turning the tide on the brown hordes but so far he has done fuck all. Dems, Repubs, who the fuck cares? Dems might accelerate the decline. Now, later, it doesn't seem avoidable anymore.

The numbers game is exceedingly boring.

Also, sage shill thread.

trump btfo for good this time

Attached: 96b9b53f4589952b3d37d7212030e40e9933d718c65318d6ce0dabc4da5f27d3.jpg (642x767, 136.46K)

Why does he have to? The worse these companies crack down on free speech the bigger the blowback is. The more deplatformed I become the less I wanna watch mainstream shit and find alternative sources. It's obvious that others are doing the same thing.

The US is still propping up the YPG and supplying the Maghawir al-Thowra. Hell the YPG are trying to set up their own government at this point.

people thought Donald was going to go in there and really disrupt the corruption and shit

and it's been nothing but paid shills and larping for 2 years now, that's why people probably won't come out to vote for him again, it it was it is, tell your boss the people actually wanna see something real instead of paid larpers and faggots like alex jones

Why would anyone be motivated to vote for neocons aka troskyites? What has the republican congress done for white interests? Do you think their labeling white nationalists domestic terrorists after Charlottesvile was based and redpilled? Just fuck off. Collapse is coming might as well accelerate it.

Attached: f18c51fb6fbcd99b382a599b5a8abd0cd885f4e5e1ee3b7011145822c1559244.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

The establishment is trying to end his presidency, they're out for blood. He's a threat to the system. If you're not supporting Trump, you're working against us.

We cannot be paralyzed to action, we need to get moving

Who cares

tell your boss the people are tired of larps instead of real justice

you don't understand. after this board went global it got taken over by TRS, Zig Forums, /intl/ and sandnigger trash from /sg/. this board is lost and completely irrelevant. it only exists as an fbi honeypot to catch kremlin shills

All that "kek" talk makes you smell like Soygon of Akkads beard cornflakes but I'll indulge you.

No president ever gets everything done they say that they're gonna do in two years let alone their first four.

It's the last four where shit gets real. Unless there's some kind of massive catastrophe/false flag that people rally around you have to wait out until shit gets real. Look how badly Obama pushed the anti cop, pro black violence narritive at the end of his presidency. Until a better version of Trump shows up your condemming of him is an approval to speed up even the faintest idea of a return to homogeny.

fuck off back to cuckchan

Attached: trumpjew.jpg (1444x762 769.65 KB, 418.43K)

No he's not otherwise he'd have been assassinated you little nigger.
*yawns* False kikeotomy

Cracked down heavily on immigration, changed all the rules and court procedures to get people out of the country. Everything they can do without congress, they have done. They're even contemplating using the DoD to build the wall bypassing Congress entirely

It's really startling how delusional trumpniggers are. They genuinely believe this board began when they were told to swarm him en mass.

No Borders
No Walls
NO USA AT ALL!

Does this sound like a winning slogan?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

you're fooling no one, shabbos goy

Anglokikes will do that to a Celtic Movement. Imagine my shock.

Attached: d278ff4aafb01c9f941d51f1148e50463f78c1510de0b53764772c4ba8a0b5ba.png (986x1118, 834.63K)

Trump losing the house is not a problem unless you're a zionist.

Cmon you stupid faggots if you really want Trump gone give an alternative or just name yourselves while I get the rope ready.

This is Trump's position on the matter as well.

If you think the general sentiment expressed in /sg/ threads don't line up with the sympathies of the board prior to you seeing a pepe cartoon on Trump's twitter feed, you just give yourself away. There are still a few oldfags left.

Attached: Goebbels_capitalism_jews.jpg (850x400, 63.21K)

From Iran? wow.
Yeah a few thousand people will really change the demographics.

Do you mean the senate? And no, sweetie, they haven't done anything of note.
I'm impressed maybe they'll delude the American public into believing a wall will be built for another two years.

Trump *is* the establishment

akamaitree.wordpress.com/2018/08/10/deep-politics-and-supranational-aspects-of-the-trump-era/

there's no energy because Trump hasn't delivered on disrupting the establishment. They'all still on TV, they're all still larping.

Trump does fucking nothing. Shit look at this Serena Williams bullshit, it's just more masronry garbage, a completely scripted load of shit.

Who cares? Assume the worst anyways.

fooling no one, sand nigger trash

The thing is I don't care if Trump loses or not. Zionist control over America is so deep that there's no way we're not getting a zionist stooge as president.

Filtered.

Attached: Winning.jpg (768x543, 67.51K)

Good.

Lets have the lefties win every election down to the local dog catcher, so they can start openly firing people for being white, and start taxing us and confiscating houses and cars for nigger reperations.

This is get the white, right wing normies furious and they'll finally start burning shit down and unironically chimping out, albeit 50 years too late. We cant plan to reason with them, we can't plan to motivate them. They are too comfortable, too brainwashed and too blissfully stupid to see the situation for what it is.

I'm not even shilling, I'm a texas user whose thinking about voting for that beto degenerate. Anyone who thinks the damage to our race and our countries can be fixed by a good election or two, especially of someone remotely normie friendly, needs a serious wake up call.

Attached: empires.jpg (1354x609, 1.04M)

Calling oldfags sand niggers doesn't work here, they're spiritually and physically whiter than you'll ever be.

The reason they predicted Hillary to win by such wide margins is because conservatives typically don't participate in these pre-November polls. I'm not super optimistic either, but this data is meaningless.
Also, those who are going to vote will vote. I don't lose sleep over worrying about this kind of shit. The 2016 meme magic will come back for 2020, but unfortunately right now a lot of the far-right memers seem to be either disappointed in Trump and the current state of the Republican party, or are simply not interested in memeing for numerous amounts of right-wing candidates.
Trump was easy. He did a lot of our work for us. He was also just one guy and we only had to pump memes specific to him. Midterms are way more complicated and require far too much energy to create a coordinated effort to support them all.
So between disappointment and complexity, both are good reasons for why nobody seems to be giving a shit. Hope this helps you understand.

If that's really the case it would be as hell compared to cuckchan's Zig Forums and even if they come they usually made fool of themselves here and then get bullied out.

tell your boss Trump needs to actually do something if he wants people to vote for him.

I suggest we do a flyering campaign, something saying "vote Red" as the core message.

It should be subtly racist in such a way that the media will freak out about it, but Republicans will rush to defend it. You could make national news with this, and gin up a ton of media pushing the "vote Red" message

Attached: 1536357078398.png (479x354, 382.47K)

Yes it seems that the apathetic masses don't really care for journalists calling for their heads or even politicians for that matter so we need to bring the anti-white hatred right to their doorsteps. Probably the only thing that will wake them up is when their children or relatives are attacked in front of their faces. White people won't wake up until it's too late if they put their hopes in zionist stooges.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, No one will hold the values you do, but at the right time and place you must support these people. Trump was an unknown, said all the right things, won the votes from a frustrated voter base. He has had 2 years now and his colours have truly been shown. That frustrated voter base is now even more disillusioned. Sorry to say this, but the decline of the US is now in full swing.

Here that boys? these fucking anglokikes need our Celtic creativity and spirit. Gee, it's almost as if the Celts were always #1 in this area to begin with, while anglokikes provided nothing but sperg outs and retarded faggotry.

Yes, it is true. Everything creative and innovative always comes from Celts. Especially in a political revolutionary environment. Why would Celts go to bat for a bunch of British freemason intelligence operations?

You faggots better get real and start making deals quick. Without Celtic creativity and spirit… you anglokikes aint going to win shit.

Attached: Keltic Hitler - The untold story.jpg (608x936, 229.55K)

-TPP axed while still president elect
-Manufacturing jobs returned
industryweek.com/economy/reshoring-rise-what-it-means-trade-debate
-Unemployment down
-(((foreign commitment))) reduced
-Peace made with North Korea

And it's only been two years. You're not even trying if you think it's all about the wall.

Have a (you) soystein.

Attached: 1534914384298.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Why do brainlets think I'm a shill every time I discuss accelerationism? Rockwell clearly explains that white people don't give a damn until the niggers move into THEIR personal neighborhoods.

So, lets help ship some nigger in, guys.

Attached: national geographic determined what americans will look like in 2050 and its beautiful.png (842x1024, 378.7K)

The "Trump derangement syndrome" works on both sides of the aisle user. Many of the people here refuse to believe Trump has any jewish ties even though all but one of his children are or were married to jews. Not to mention the Adelson and Cohn connection.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/979082457340407808

SHAREBLUE OUT IN FULL FORCE TONIGHT

Attached: Capture.PNG (618x731, 643.47K)

is this a parody post or what? again, you're fooling no one. it's so blatantly obvious you're a shill. everyone can see through your bullshit and i've never once here anyone refer to themselves as an oldfag unironically

this is really the core of the problem. yurocancer migrant newfag trash sabotaging constantly as well. they are mostly sandnigger trash too

because you are a trs shill and likely have a super small dick

True, both sides have sperged out expecting things that have never materialized.

Evacuate your Freemason pedos from Northern Ireland and the Celts will help Trump win.

Again, without Celtic creativity you won't do anything.

Attached: Interceltic Flag.jpg (767x509, 50.56K)

Yeah there's no alternative, zionism has fused with America and white nationalism will only work during or after collapse.
Omitting your bullshit his psychological anchor of "the Wall" was an explicit message thought up by one of his PR agents and was a primary reason why he received so many votes.

This is sadly true. But at least I'd like the slowest option of cuckery over these nihilistic incels with no children.

Yep, total sandnigger and not an educated white person. Quick! Divide the sphere's! What happens in the US, surely has no effect on the rest of the world.
Your ignorance is laughable.

This is a nonsensical post and you're lucky I'm even giving you a (You).

Way too forced inorganic crap. This looks like paid shilling. Don't reply, filter him out and, if he insists in derailing the thread, report him.

yeah, you are a sandnigger you fucking subuhman. it doesn't matter really. whatever yuropoor country from you're over and will be exterminated. you're a bunch of pussies and all your women cheat on you

again, you're outting yourself as a newfag and everyone can see through it. just because you hugbox in some discord somewhere and have probably convinced yourself you're not a newfag doesn't make it true. we see though it, subhuman

All of these assumptions yet none hit the mark. Try again.

Nothing is going to happen amd Trump will have total control. Libshits are probably going to implode before midterms start.

This, never trust (((msm))) reports on polls.

Dubs confirm, when shills scramble then the thread has merit. Notice all the (1)'s and the refusal to engage in an actual argument–it's the shariablue equivalent to a drive by with a shotgun.

It isn't just that the wicked witch of the yeast got cucked out of the oval office, it's that the dnc is experiencing a civil war among racial lines with spics, niggers, faggots, and so forth fighting over funding and attention. This is no reason to slacken our resolve, however; the iron is red hot and the time to strike is now.

Attached: ca1d8f4c1e99bbcda5392f4515ef5dfa5d49745f87e3d4677f28f14ec8233d68.jpg (250x226 114.3 KB, 8.32K)

Lurk moar newfag.
I do not see Zig Forums boards here, trs keeps getting btfo and I don't see /int/ anywhere in sight since there is no geo flags here.

tell your boss that he will actually have to do something if he wants people to vote for him or any kind of grass roots move from places like this

Ha! Loving this shit.
I would be worried, but moving 300+pounds of fat must take alot of your energy up. I'll let you expend it all throwing insults.

Also, not from Europe. Another miss.

Gee whizz, then lets all give up and let retarded spics nogs and kikes vote our culture into oblivion. Was two terms of Obama not enough for you or are you too gone to care anymore? You're doing nothing for society by sounding so defeatist.

Once again this just shows how pessimistic you are as a human being. I know going outside is tough but humanity has more than the one dimension you've put on it. Go to a pub, talk about freedom of speech laws, jobs , the economy, what people know about the TPP.

For the love of God even angry Berniebros wrote "NO TPP" on their signs when Hillary was celebrating being (((made))) the Democratic candidate to run against Trump.

Lots of people are fucking retarded, don't get me wrong. But making one big fucking wall didn't win the campaign. Having a policy that was insular, that didn't lead to (((wars))) unlike Hillary's is what did it.

And since none of you other faggots have thought of an alternative. I'll give one. Rand Paul. Dude legit seems to want to save money. But if someone wants to tell me he's a huge kike as well I won't deny them that pleasure.

It's a hasbarat. The extreme focus on muslims, which has nothing to do with the thread. The derisive attacks on Europeans as if Americans have no connection to them [or "good"/postwar Americans, anyway]. Filter and move on.

oh, it definitely hit the mark

the fact that you're being this purposefully ignorant and using terms no one uses anymore is a sure sign of being Zig Forums

There must be literal retards here now if people are openly identifying with the neocons and fighting for them. Paul Ryan is the embodiment of the republican party and its adherents at this point. Let me remind you that most of the republican party is FOR unlimited legal immigration from third world countries. They're also for amnesty. Why would anyone support them at this point if they're white nationalists?

Alright show me where these are, I hardly see them in the catalog besides cuckchan.

if Republicans do poorly in the Midterms, it will be a signal for them to go back to cuckery

can you go kvetch for shekels somewhere else, thanks

it has everything to do with the thread. /sg/ sandniggers kremlin shills have been shitting this board up ever since it went global. they are your typical "death to america" sandnigger trash and have convinced our subhuman neetsoc friends that russia is based savior of the white race. it's completely delusional and this board is a shit show

Oh I get it, terrible D&c tactics, but I am enjoying the effort he is expending on it.