HOLY SHIT! Trump Administration Makes Criticism of Israel a Hate Crime in Schools

archive.is/t20VY

Attached: wtf.PNG (662x640, 648.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MFW I get called a Jew, but am not.

Just trust the plan goys, I mean, guise

Muh 4D chess

Attached: 32294581_10155443456341709_4564164769392623616_n.jpg (539x960, 61.42K)

The man is a genius to be honest. Sage because I feel like OP is a shill though.

Better watch out, better not cry, better not pout I'm telling you why…

don't worry sheeny itz coming

Attached: HH.jpg (588x592, 58.77K)

Attached: 100% Super Retard.jpg (767x431, 41.39K)

< this changes anything

You do know you'll get put on academic probation if you criticize Israel, right? Like already. Like this is only a formalization of what's not going to change.

But regarding your refusal to vote for the #MAaGA agenda, I fear I must sliit your throoat, regrettably, but you have become a race traitor. Shame, you almost were worthy of Valhalla, but now you'll have to go wherever kikes go, because if you're opposing this financial wave we're on, you're opposing whites.

14 first. 88 second.>>12141634

Attached: religion of mad men.png (1488x1488 209.51 KB, 1.5M)

Daily reminder we're going through the same legal changes Russia went through during Bolshevik rule. It's just a slower boil.

On another note, whats the legal weight of this change. If it is enforced as law, would that not conflict with the 1st amendment? Yes I know jews want the 1st destroyed utterly as freedom of speech is a neurotoxin to jews.

Trump sure knows how to pick 'em.

Attached: Marcus Wiki.jpg (800x833 65.77 KB, 155.89K)

Yous more chess for the goyim
Hes an absolute genius!
muh freespeech doe

Sam Hyde expected this, that is why we must say:
JEWS RULE!

Attached: Jews Rock.webm (640x360, 4.19M)

You do know that Hillary's son in law is a kike, right? Like that literally cancels out:

Twkn>Hksn
->
Tw>Hs

Where w=white and s=spic

And you may be of the opinion that the equation is actually:
Twksn>Hksn
->
Tw>H

Which is obviously a simpler and more clear case anyway for the #MAGA agenda.

< we don't have everything we want already

… you're REALLY new to politics, ain't ya?

Fuck off.

BASED

It's weird how the Trump administration works so quickly and effectively when it involves doing things for Jews, but not when doing anything for his supporters or whites who put him in office.

SEE HERE:

You're a shill. Fine, you're not happy, whatever. But you're not telling the truth 8^) I know for a fact you're paid to sit there typing shit talk. But you ain't nothin', Mossad boi oi oi

Jews are also very patriotic, always ready to put the country on track to a new age. The jews remember all the past enemies that others just seem to forget about and nicely remind those non-jews what happened.

Attached: Rabbi Mitnick .webm (640x360, 4.84M)

Trump gets the rope too.

OY VEY!!!

But, in all seriousness, I am quite interested to see how this play out since this will make his voter base extremely angry because of the 1st Amendment.

Respond to this, retard:

Respond to this, retard:

Pic related. You're on the kikes' side.

Attached: explain02.png (1004x862, 294.83K)

The jews through their stranglehold on the MSM can destroy any politician in a matter of days, hence they're all obligated to kiss jewish ass.

Attached: pat buchanan.jpg (1480x832, 176.9K)

also ha ha ha ha ha about the base getting pissed about the prohibition of antisemitism. There was literally a story quashed by Al Jazeera that's been revealed, substantially, by Le Monde, but it won't make it into the US press, because there exists nothing like the news in the proper Anglosphere.

Kikes are still kikes, they will still fend for themselves. You should know that, Schlomo. All you are showing us is that the Trump administration is kiked and civnatted to death.

Checked.

YOU FUCKING BET YOUR MOTHER'S FORESKIN IT IS

Admittedly that's partly because nobody is trying to stop it. But its also because he isn't pushed to cancel all visa's, exile all "refugees" ect. Nobody is pushing him to do that and nobody here seems to have the balls to push it in the open in a collective manner even as they bitch about it. Nobody who bitches about it trys to spread these image macros they like to post to the normalfags. Meanwhile a guy whom we all knew as a civil nationalist from day one, whom we knew didn't hate immigrants so long as they were "good ones", whose dad was a major kikelover and he therefore was surrounded by them from the beginning, who we knew didn't hate kikes for being shysters because he was a bit of one himself and thus would see it simply as "tough business acumen" doesn't suddenly want to exterminate the kikes. I'm shocked, shocked a this turn of events.

If you want shit done you'll have to get his base to bitch at him, you'll have to make the political necessity apparent that's the only way to motivate him to do even half of what you'd like. His nature as a stop gap and stepping stone was explict from the second we talked about him. Nobody thought he'd close down legal immigration. The one thing we did think he'd dois play hardball using the DoJ against democrats which is something he hasn't done partly because his appointees are cucks. Sessions of all people seemed to "get it" a year and a half ago but apparently that isn't the case.

One thing you can do is leverage this stupid rule into an argment for the total removal of censorship in the college system as their definitions are far wider than the ones proposed by trump's kike appointees and are deliberately anti-white, ie everything that the colleges do today. They won't change because they are kikes and faggots but it will piss the normal fags off even more.

Or if you'd like to kill something in the hopes of getting results that way here ya go: pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

Why are we against Israel again? They seem like the good guys over all. Definitely better than the Muslims and commies.

Attached: 8wshvbp6u8bz.jpg (800x522, 138.14K)

I'm not sure if this is sarcastic posting

Attached: march.webm (244x480, 1.68M)

Are you an idiot, unaware or baiting?

Nothing is going to get done except but through the jew.

Attached: get_out.gif (318x155, 517.61K)

No bait but (((Trump))) is even worse than the nigger in chief at this point

no counterarguments there I see

Really? I thought it was reasonably simple. You eliminate what variables candidates have in common, right?

Like if both Bob and Katy are going to pave H street, in your town, then you just ignore the topic of paving H street. Kinda simple. But whatevs man.

Giyus get out

He asked a perfectly reasonable question. Are you serious or trolling?

id check

Take note of the pause. Related:

its a pretty good move though. sure trump may be zogged but we can use this to our advantage:

I'm serious you idiot. Israel is America's only ally left in the Middle East. Turning your back on your trusty allies is never a good idea.

You're dead, jew.

I'm done with this kike.

Where do you think you are Moishe?

Next question, are you new here?

Good night, polkike

Checking that time.

Kikes spend millions on elections. Obviously they do this because they are generous people, and just want to spread wealth without expecting anything in return, without expecting results.

Israel has done nothing for us. It's always about them.
Israel and the Jews are no ally of mine.
Curse Israel and curse the Jew!

Attached: Untitled.jpg (815x660, 93.43K)

Yep, even worse than the nigger. That's a new fucking low.

Agreed.

Note that I was only threatened, and I didn't receive a real response.

When kikes see cognitive load they just shill with attacks. They don't have the time to read what you've said.

They also don't have the brain cells…

SQUEEK

Attached: rthedonald.jpg (480x360, 15.71K)

< Hey user, stop voting for your interests we should just violently revolt

That's about as compelling as a Russian ad.

They react to things requiring a bit of thinking with attacks. It's very interesting, because they may be sophisticated bots. I see literally no sign of life. But if bots, definitely neural network and clever training.

So an idiot then. You are okay with jewry bastardizing your country, ruling it and sucking it dry?

Attached: Necessary Control Points for 911 False Flag Operation.jpg (1071x803, 206.46K)

Classic Stockholm syndrome. Trump offers the bare fucking minimum that a non - compromised president should, throwing whites a couple of scraps from the table and the retards gather around to suck his kike dick.

OK, fine. Which are you, Russian or (((Russian)))?

We try to vote for our interests, but it always the bait-and-switch. I think this has to be challenged with the 1st Amendment in mind, but that's the only thing I can think about or the fact the government is making kikes a protected class of citizens.

What? That's not a valid operation. In algebra you can only eliminate the variables like that if they are equal. Inequality is the same as equality, when performing simplification, except that when you multiply by a negative number you have to change the inequality sign.

OK, but that really dumb shilling, isn't that Russian? I mean, like where they just repeat the slogan and just like shout you down, like ignore everything you said, like…

X=Y?

Oh, you mean X > Y, X IS AWESOME.

No…

…n…. not at all….

Of course, when I say "Russian" I mean (((cybernetics))).

Meanwhile you can burn a US flag and basically shit on the entire USA with no penalty.
Fuck off that's subjective who's to say those people don't hold everyone to the same standard?

Some people are just more equal than others, goy

stop believing in some crazy conspiracy theories you tinfoil weirdo

That seems to be a Russian shill. Another example. The really retarded ones…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (845x477, 177.58K)

Doesn't explain why Israel is such a pile of shit they need oodles of money given to them to survive.

Like think about it. What does van Gogh cutting his ear off have to do with the idea of 4D chess? In English the metaphor is "cutting off your nose to spite your face", and most kikes know this. So that's really unlikely to be a kike who posted that.

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISREAL

That's anti-semitism. I'm telling Trump…

I just had a vision
I may not be alive to witness all this but,
- Jews incite US to go back to war in middle east
- Nuclear Armageddon
- Entire world in turmoil
- Billion + dead
- Waiting for the kike messiah to come down from the clouds to save everyone
- Never shows up
- Remaining population finally exterminates Jews for being lied to for past 2,000 + years

LEL

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAH
YANKCUCKS 56% BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DRUMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF BIT THE HAND THAT FED EM

Attached: jewboi.jpg (339x419, 34.17K)

Attached: no_ally_of_mine.jpg (600x800 220.19 KB, 226.07K)

So we can hate whites for slavery,but are not allowed to hate jews for Communism?

I learned to stop hating Jews and started making real good money. You can do it too user. Seems like, Trump does the same. He cares only about what's good for business as a grown ups do. Hating Jews is just juvenile.

Give up your future for money goyim

Attached: 07f453e3930977c098fc386d4f41484813ed9ae1a0bed8d6f7d5828e39e45f3a.jpg (209x432, 24.39K)

Open your eyes bro. If you ever travel outside USA you will learn that every single country except Israel hates Americans.

Thanks to the money I can raise my 2 white boys.

BASED
AS
FUCK

Israel and Jews hate America so much, they're destroying it from the inside out.
No more!

Attached: 5Yv2tC.jpg (1024x713, 212.25K)

Well, since the original jewish plan was to import muslim golems into the usa and then use the fake conflict between the semitic cousins to garner sympathy for jews from gullible normies who will knee-jerk choose a side against shitskins and side with kikes in the process, this new plan of neutering mudshits and denying jews their controlled enemy looks pretty good.

And in the end the kikes will pervert your kids. Oh you're a clever jew, however I am not against whites having kids but that the main focus be on getting rid of the kikes. Close second continuing your blood line.

So when CNN kept saying Trump was anti semitic were they lying?

Based jewish selected and controlled president FTW!

This is how the Overton window keeps shifting right. In a way, hyping up Trump as an undercover GTKRWN and having him fail on all of those promises only makes the desire for them even stronger for the believers. We will say, Trump wasn't right enough to do it, we'll find someone who is

A small price to pay, your honor, your dignity, without which you have no soul.

This.

if this doesnt piss of americans enough to start demanding reforms then nothing will.

Thats great Mr Jackson.

when the jews inevitably fail this Trial they will be banished to a lower dimension, a 2D plane of total terror

Wait…

If the orange kike drumpf says that hating on jews is wrong…

And he publicly makes all forms of criticisms of israel taboo…

And Le Resistance always does the opposite of what orange kike drumpf says…

doesn't that mean that he just made college jews a target of Le Resistance?

Too lazy to read. Is OP being retarded or is this baste 6,000,000D chess?

Fucking BAAASED. This is obviously done to curb radicalization of Islamic students in American schools. If you are against this or against BASED Israel fighting for freedom and democracy in the Middle East :'( then you're just a shitty muslim.

MIGA!!!1!

Attached: The_Trump_Card.webm (300x400, 13.8M)

Survival of Whites is being, in theory, linked to pro-Israel, Zionism, Judeo-Christianity, anti-Islam, civic nationalism, etc. These political positions are the new (((far right))) in Europe.
It's all set up for eventual bait and switch.

oy vey whoopsie all the refugees we imported hate kikes better make more laws protecting kikes.

if the muslims dont get em the natsocs will