'You don't belong in this building': White man pulls a GUN on black students to stop them getting into their friend's...

'You don't belong in this building': White man pulls a GUN on black students to stop them getting into their friend's apartment block in Florida
The confrontation occurred at student accommodation in Tallahassee, Florida
A group of Florida A&M University students were refused entry to the block
Student Isaiah Butterfield filmed the incident and posted the footage online
The man was later identified as local hotel manager Don Crandall on Twitter
Stadium Center accommodation later confirmed he did not live in the block
In the clip he can be seen waving a gun around as he argued with the students

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6158453/White-man-pulls-gun-black-students-stop-getting-friends-apartment-block.html

Attached: 640x360_MP4_4141588077693912966.mp4 (640x360, 10.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

apartments.com/stadium-centre-the-deck-tallahassee-fl/jq76zx5/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/185471771
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_McInnes
nextchan.org/pol/thread/566/#567
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Adverted as typical apartments.
What makes it student housing?
The guy with the gun wasn't a student but lives there.
Why are niggers such pains in the asses???

apartments.com/stadium-centre-the-deck-tallahassee-fl/jq76zx5/

so the guy worked there and they shit caned him.

Attached: 50122FAE00000578-6158453-image-a-1_1536745844731.jpg (634x822, 99.08K)

Why is this one minor incident worth a fucking thread? Let some dumb e-celeb cover this nonsense. Niggers being niggers, who cares.

go post in your favorite thread and shut the fuck up, this is how it works here, and this is what happens every day in the news. It's political and news.

Because shills were aguing yesterday "white men dont have the guts to pull a gun on niggers"

Pretty sure thats borderline illegal given what they said at the bottom was the reason, that an employee used his personal freedom of speech on his private time and they demand employees give up their first amendment 24/7 when not at work.

The white guy with the niggers will never be able to be fixed, if you see someone like that they have no value to our race.

where was the gun? fuckin boomer idiot let them in the door anyway, fuck the dailymail

He let them take control of the situation. He was completely justified in pulling a gun because niggers are wild and dangerous animals. It's a violation of our human rights that we have to suffer the sight of non-whites in public and can't euthanize them on sight

What pisses me off more than anything is that niggers are the only ones allowed to stand up and have their way, that's all this is, niggers get what they want and whites will not, but where are the whites every protesting and demanding justice??? no, they go to Trump rallies and wear Q t-shirts, like that will get them anywhere but further behind. Haven't heard shit from Q lately every since it was linked to the Jewish Question. What's that tell everyone who hadn't already known.

the crime here is the White man being alone, left to fend for himself instead of being surrounded by like-minded jacked white-sleeve wearing mofo proud goys.

Attached: 934v8jopi.jpg (506x643, 52.25K)

yep, a nigger wrote this

Attached: aroundblacks.png (300x292, 71.64K)

Good, Whites are straight up not taking shit anymore.

It's used more than once this way in their statement, so not a typo. It's either a moron or a shitposter begrudgingly wrote that.

There was a time period where I was hearing things go bump in the night on almost a nightly basis. Every time I ran outside I couldnt find evidence of anyone having been in the yard. I keep my doors squeaky so I can hear anyone attempting to open them, so this most likely gave them time to get away. One night I managed to get the dog out of his crate and open the door like half a second after I heard a noise in the yard. Dog confirmed my suspicions because he fucking took the fuck off running at the same spot I was thinking the nigger was at.

Thats not a typo.

Apart.
Of the community.
Niggers.

They certainly are not a part of the community.

Sure. "Friends" kek.

Attached: pr.jpg (768x1057, 322.29K)

FLORIDA MAN REPORTING IN

We must take care of our bruder. What can be done?

We ride to tallahassee and demand justice

Never pull a gun unless you intend to use it.
And if you do, leave no one left alive to sue you.
And have it be in self defense.

I'm pretty surprised by this. If a neighbour wants to bring friends over to his apartment, what's the legal basis for a resident stopping them? Genuinely asking.

I can't see any grounds for his opposition to them coming in, apart from race and a suspicion they might make noise. So does this guy just happen to be redpilled, and if so, why did he deal with the situation so badly and handle the gun like an idiot?

That isn't what happened Moshe.

I thought the white kid was a resident. He shows his key.

Yeah, he'll probably get fucked in court by the kikes. He should have just called the cops instead of making himself an easy target for Jewish persecution. He let it become a dangerously autistic shitshow, although he's morally in the right

The current law is Jewish. A white man has a moral right and obligation to defend himself from the destructive presence of niggers, but the law does not recognize this. A white man should have not only the legal right to, but a duty to kill every non-white on sight.

Shame that random citizens are held to a much higher standard than police. In the best of potentially dangerous scenarios, you have at least one cop with their gun out, ready to kill the moment someone needs to be killed.

As long as in self-defense obviously.

A single nigger alive on the planet is a self-defense situation for the white race

Killing your enemy before he has the chance to attack you is the best self defense.

Depends where you live but in some places, what he did is considered "brandishing" and is illegal.

It can be a deterrent but in this case, he is facing a group emboldened by the fact that they outnumber him.
They do not flee when they all get knowledge that he is armed. This tells you something. I don't know the entire story here but the police should have been called by him immediately since they are trespassing. Yeah I agree with pull the trigger on every nigger and wish we could but he fucked up here by taking out a gun and talking to them.
You pull that gun, you yell GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME OR I'LL SHOOT YOU. He casually holds it and keeps on talking to the filth.

I've CCed for going on 8 years now. Guy needs to practice crowd control, managing the distance and other stuff

Attached: Screenshot_20180612-135952.png (1920x1080, 846.37K)

There's a lot of good information out there that needs to be compiled. Survival might be one person's only priority, while somebody else is also thinking about not getting fucked by the law (and then everything in between that).

"Don't draw your weapon unless you intend to use it" is generally a good sentiment, but there's plenty of situations where brandishing gets the most desired outcome. If you're being robbed by a nigger, someone who just wants to go on with their life would be satisfied with pulling their gun, seeing the coon run away, and neither side reporting it to police. But that runs contrary to that advice. In that situation, though, I'd want to put down the nigger in the most judicial way possible.

Attached: q/7Onr.png (600x600, 64.81K)

A single KIKE, you mean. Kikes are the imminent threat. Everything else can be cut down later.

All non-whites are equally inferior and dangerous

Imagine being this delusional. Kikes are the biggest danger and will be until every last drop of their blood is eliminated.

Oh let me guess, you're the Ethnoglobe user.

Letting them in the building so that they could rob it or commit drug crimes?

That didn't qualify as sticking up for yourself because he didn't mean any of it…and they all knew it. Now those fucking niggers are loose in the building WITH HIM and know what level his apartment is on…to me this was a total disaster. But then, I think subhumans should be exterminated so the only really acceptable outcome would have involved a lot more bleeding.

If you're in the process of gassing the kikes, why not shovel in the rest of the undesirables at the same time? The idea of a multistep genocide is not efficient

The entire world is white territory. Are you afraid of that?

Would you support them coming in the building if that was a white woman?

discipline

We HAVE NO IDEA what the history is between that crew and that man. He could have known them, there could have been rapes and robberies in that building already. They could have caused extensive trouble before. This is probably not their first encounter together.

If you want discipline we could whip the niggers to death, make the spics mow grass till they collapse, and tear up dollar bills in front of crowds of Jews so they die of broken hearts

No, I am right here…

glow in the dark or schizo?

Or sense of humor?

Also pic related was a family we met with 7 kids, and another one on the way. They survived primarily on UN aid which came in a truck to their village once a week.
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/185471771

niggers are niggers but without the (((white man))) supporting them they'd not survive on their own. While multi-tasking may be fun, achieving the objective would solve many seemingly unrelated problems all at once.

Attached: 1536769480864.jpg (948x707, 399.27K)

this x 1000

and whites like that yellow shirt faggot should be hung right along side their monkey friends

fuck i meant this

< "white people be shootin' black people an' gettin' away wif it"
< nigger refuses to leave
< nigger still wonders why niggers get shot by white people

What's his name, retard?

FALSE FLAG DETECTED
THEY CREATED THE TROUBLE!!!!
(((Student Isaiah Butterfield filmed the incident and posted the footage online)))

You're probably right, actually. Once the kikes are gone everything else would be a downhill battle. Although we need to shove the traitors in with the kikes

there sure do seem to be a lot of them. Guy probably got a 25k check, and had a new job in another city from the same kike firm that just fired him. I no longer trust the (((fake jews media)))

Someone with FB needs to peruse Mr Butterfield's social media.

Sure, rabid starving niggers and subhuman patrolling the streets looking for gibs from every white person now that kikes are gone sounds fucking spectacular to me…pretty much exactly what we have NOW.

really good firsthand information in that 4cuck thread, high light the OP's comments, and read his experiences. He does an AMA.

There is a HUGE news story being blocked (((here))). The thread keeps getting deeeleted. Someone made one, and this is the only way I know, but it vanished before I could read it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1033x801, 631.16K)

you know, I wouldn't be surprised if that (((guy))) wasn't actually white

Checked. And I thought the same thing. Strange nose. His name doesn't indicate anything, though: Don Crandall

Have a fucking look at this image. News item, not permitted here 8^)

Pizzagate style bans all over again

Checked.

That's nice. But what else is being prohibited from us discussing? Indeed, where is our freedom? Who even knows what's being blocked on Voat? Who even knows what's being blocked (((here)))? I now know that real news items re MNOP_R are banned. I didn't know that before. Did you know that REAL NEWS is banned?

So (((here)))=reddit

Why (((trust))) voat? Why (((trust)))? We need new uncensorable systems. We must banish the kikes.

This.

No.

Agreed. And this (((place))). See this story, which is a literal news item, which is being prohibited from being posted:

Does anyone have the wojack picture that breaks down Florida gun laws?

Attached: 8aca18428c3ad644c9edd71e9cc15f05a3cb18b8c11f1919f918ed38def211b6.gif (500x281, 1.89M)

gosh the Luger is such a strange gun. it looks like something you would expect an ayylium to have

Congratulations, Whitey. You managed to pull a gun on a nigger here and there. Now improve further and start pulling the trigger.

ftfy.

Attached: 867e2aec9447258c79412906a8d1693538061008a9f1492f2ef1b7ab8a2f68e3.gif (500x244, 941.12K)

Whatever, man. (((they))) that run this place won't even permit literal mainstream press stories like this one from being discussed.

You can't discuss anything here - except how you're going to undermine American whites. That's permitted, oh yes, that is.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1094x1096, 425.93K)

Dead men tell no tales, the only good witness, is a dead witness, just ask Vince Foster & freinds…

From a legal standpoint, he probably would have been better off having shot the niggers and the disturbed human who associates with them, then claimed he was in fear of his life and surrounded.

As it stands, he will probably be fired from his job and forced to move away just for trying to keep niggers out of a building they were probably there to rob.

It's interesting that they've achieved circumvention, somehow, of the dead man switch. Or, alternately, it doesn't even exist.

Had someone road rage at me and try to run me off the road. He followed me into a gas station, got out of his truck and started walking towards me. Pulled my gun, clicked the safety off, and yelled at him not to take another step. I could hear "Gimme Three Steps" play in head. I then instructed him to stand there while I pumped my gas, told him he better not move, or go back to his car until I am well down the road. There he stood until I couldn't see him in my mirror anymore. Probably didn't hurt that I was wearing my standard issue militia woodland BDUs.

TLDR;
Held roadrage asshole off at gunpoint, nobody killed or vanned.

inb4 blogpost

That switch has to rely on trusted human input.

Which switch are we talking about btw?

What if it only relies on the balls of the people who have been given the power to flip it?

JA hasn't described it. My assumption is it's just people who dump if he fails to show up.

He might have made it where it's like…

example, say you have a list of 100 items.
1. apple
2. grape
3. mexico
4. jazz
5. piss

Whatever, OK? So a list of passwords. And you memorize the whole list.

Then you could, say, on a yearly basis distribute the needed word on the observed forum. Say you post it on Twitter.

But then your bot, let's say, gets it through some intermediaries. So the dead man switch depends on the intermediaries.

Anyhoo, some server… out there… requires the magic word to get fed to it, or it distributes to the assistants the key to relevant persons.

So that might be it.

But, again, he hasn't described it.

How so? You are drawing with the intention of using the firearm for self-defense. Nigger immediately surrendering or running away makes it no longer self-defense. as much as he still needs killing on principle, it's not self-defense anymore

Like what user did here:

…though I have to admit I would not have elected to pause to refuel while attempting to hold some guy at gunpoint in public. So many things could go wrong, not least of which is the "21 foot rule" melee distance coverage consideration while distracted.

So we are on the same page.

With JA he got taken out of the embassy (there was a picture of this) after being fed a poisoned lunch by Pamela Anderson.

Rest of the crew was liquidated by sloppy wet works crews, which is why it took so long for anything about their deaths to come out. Can't have any pictures of shot up corpses in a house getting leaked.

21 foot rule is an urban legend. I can gun someone down and sidestep their (now) weakening lunge. My "experimental" (definitely not Geneva-compliant, but perfectly legal outside of war) load might even obliterate the upper half of their torso depending on how many rounds I can get off.

I refuse to believe Pam is smart enough to be a real spy. An asset, yes, but a spy? That's a bimbo.

She could have an IQ of 40, and not know anything about it. All that matters is that he ate the correct plate lunch.

Come to think of it, she probably still doesn't know anything about it.

ftfy
(Wasn't the term "proud boys" termed by a e-celeb that shoved a dildo up his ass to prove how much of how he wasn't a homophobic bigot?
I could be wrong though. I don't follow ecelebs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_McInnes

Seriously though. The cities are choke full of rapid; knuckle dragging pavement ape's, and their sympathizers.

Lesson to be learned?
Always have a wing-man. Better yet; a posse!
More "white" people need to band together. I don't give a shit if your German, Anglo, Celtic, or whatever. Western nations are being attacked by a parasite.

This is a good image. Niggers; chinks; kikes… They see themselves mostly as one tribe with few differences. Regardless of those differences; the fuckers still see themselves (more or less) as one people. Why is this?

It's because the Western nations have been infected with a parasite.

Due to the kikes infiltration into the European gene pool as well as our politics; (((they))) have been able to pass themselves off as fake Europeans, and therefore have been able to divide those with true European blood against each other.
As above; so it is below. As below; so is it above.
KIKES ARE PARASITES

Parasites offer nothing but lies, but pretend to offer truth.
Parasites pretend to help, but ultimately harm.
Parasites think themselves eternal, but are the weakest creatures in the universe.
Ultimately; Parasites are delusional in their beliefs.

Ring any bells?

It's like you've never killed a nigger with the full backing of the law before.

They get buzzed in through the front door/lobby with a code or intercom if it is after hours. Or the friend goes to the front and lets them in. Normal guests don't go skulking around the alley waiting for a utility door to pop open so they can rush it.

Attached: 8chan mod 0002.png (666x427, 274.74K)

In self defence of course.

I live in this town and I can say this - the blacks are a 100% random gamble. Sometimes you get a dude from the engineering college who not only has his head about him but can drink you under the table, other times you get them blasting the shit out of eachother and leaving a pile of bodies and wrecked cars in the parking lot of your apartment complex. I've heard stories of neighbors getting their houses raided by hatians with long guns that thought the house was trapped & pushing dope on the streets. Dude was just a stoner and now refuses to even fucking go outside since the incident fucked him up so bad.
I've also seen videos of the blacks straight up knocking out and clobbering white security guards when they start making a ruckus at the local complex pool. Only blue county in north florida. A real shithole town. Good acid though.

Attached: dupe.gif (1280x720 35 B, 7.32M)

My father told me a road rage story where he and another guy hit and had to pull over. The guy was like 40 and my dad was 19-20 I can't quite remember, and the guy approached him despite warnings while doing that fucking irritating finger waving thing that irritates every male member of our family. He got his ass kicked because my old man was a golden gloves boxer in high school and was in the best shape of his life. I just don't understand why you'd pull a gun on an unarmed White man.
Presuming he was White..

Thanks for your input degenerate.

This old fat asses fault for not closing the outside door when they were still outside. He just let the door go and turned around, allowing them to walk in.

You have to be a fucking manlet

I'm assuming you've never had someone try and run you off the road.

He literally had just tried to kill me. Regardless of his race, he's lucky I'm not someone inclined to revenge.

Now, another time, I was going to kill a semi driver for trying to run me off the road because I passed him, and he wanted to play hall monitor. I'm lucky I had a friend in the car to talk me out of doing it though, because I was dead set.

Seriously, anyone playing hall monitor on the road deserves to be shot repeatedly. These fucking morons cause 90% of accidents. They are literally guilty of manslaughter, but are never prosecuted.

I saw this promoted on (((Yahoo! News))). Yet another "Whites are evil! Poor oppressed dindus nuffins! Give up your guns, whitey!" narrative while the lying kike media will never report black on white violence happening everywhere daily.

Attached: race crime stats -choice of victim.png (1240x480 600.65 KB, 178.53K)

checked

Clearly guns are responsible!

…and then you still end up bleeding out.

More to the point: what exactly was your rationale for not breaking off the confrontation expeditiously, as opposed to holding someone at gunpoint, in public, while allowing yourself to be distracted by trivial matters like refueling your vehicle?

Yeah i mean
you don't like being around niggers=>you're a nigger
Thank you shlomo for this great mental double frontflip here have a medal, you can pretend it's from a sport event if you like.
Sure is the only medal you or you're kind is getting anyway :D

Attached: images.jpeg (185x272, 9.7K)

Well, that's the problem with untrained idiots, and there is no antidote to untrained idiots. So many fools don't want to put their time in (it takes DECADES to become an actual warrior) and think they'll just magically be badass, but then when the situation rolls around (because it WILL) you make an ass of yourself–all because of being to stupid, too naive to train.

Such "people" will not last.

This. He brandishes, when the crowd notices, he casually hides it "oops"

nextchan.org/pol/thread/566/#567

Zig Forums mods are thin skinned nigger clean it up polvol and put in the work you fucking faggot