Feminism More Deadly Than War: Worldwide Abortions Reach 1.5 Billion

Feminism More Deadly Than War: Worldwide Abortions Reach 1.5 Billion in 30 Years

>Note that the abortions counted are almost all “surgical abortions”. No attempt to tally the totals for “chemically-induced abortions” here. The Pharmacists for Life organization estimates that their have been approximately 250 million babies aborted chemically since 1973 in the USA: pfli.org/

numberofabortions.com/

archive.is/6YEeY

guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/induced-abortion-worldwide?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6pq1xZa03QIVVrnACh1Q-QQTEAAYASAAEgJJSfD_BwE

Attached: that feel when abortion.jpg (788x600, 132.72K)

Attached: planned parenthood abortion dish 3.png (1511x675 225.19 KB, 351.42K)

But how many are niggers?

The difference in percentages doesnt match the difference in overal population numbers. Whites get less abortions than blacks do. Also trying to find accurate numbers - i dont believe this separates the hispanics from whites.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 17.58.13.png (1186x176, 25.91K)

don't really care about nigger and kike abortion. Don't care about aborting retards. Don't care about aborting rape trophies.
If a white woman ia getting an abortion they weren't going to be a good parent anyway.

Only niggers and feminists abort. It's a good thing.

for the first 30 years, since 1972 it was mostly whites, that changed in the 2000's to more niggers

truth be known I got two white girls pregnant and I am white myself, and would have married both of them, then and there, they aborted, my body my choice logic. I dumped them both thereafter.

Good to see torposters are still as shit as they ever were

Looking at other numbers, I think Europeans make up like 30% of abortion in the USA if my memory is correct. Those other (((whites))) are Hispanics and other assorted undesirables.

The main reasons we have a sub 2.1 (white) birth rate is essentially: 1. Birth Control Pill 2. Legal Abortions 3. Feminism and muh stronk women mentality.

Why is Lithuania so colorful?

through-out the history of humans I doubt any female has ever been fully prepared to be a mother, previously they never had a choice, and did good without the shame of christianity harassing them. Kike cucked christianity turned unwed motherhood into a sin.

Unwed mothers have always been shunned, widowed mothers however had community support. There is a difference.

Attached: planned parenthood abortion dish 2.png (1190x842 168.35 KB, 62.88K)

Imagine literally murdering a human life growing inside you. Women do it without blinking an eye. Abortion redpilled me on the true nature of women. They exist to fuck and pop kids out, nothing more. But modern ones fail at even that.

Abortion decimates niggers like crazy. Even Jews now want to put a stop on free access to abortion for nogs as Negroes kill each other en mass with it.

Attached: a1.jpg (957x722 87.51 KB, 126.34K)

This. How stupid, cruel, senseless and demonic do you have to be to have a human life growing inside you voluntarily dismembered and live peacefully with this without any conscience issue ? This is literal barbary. Women are pure fucking evil in some cases and in others they are so fucking stupid to the point where their whole consciousness is intact as long as some authority tells them it's ok to dismember babies in uteruses, or both. In both cases it demonstrates how women should not have any rights whatsoever

in the short term of human history, but, you are wrong and if they were it's due to christianity.

On one hand, this is the case, on the other hand we allow goblin/caveman/demon looking caricatures of people rule our societies, and don't blink an eye. For the same reason we even allow women the vote and whatnot.
Spiritual bondage and the web of lies is a reality.

I'm talking about the period of civilization not desert nomads or neanderthals.

Bastard kids have always been cast out up until maybe the 1960's.

I don't care what statistics you throw up, blacks did not abort children, it was common knowledge in the 1980's, they received welfare based upon it, hence the term welfare queens, and I grew up over the last 40 years, whatever you've got there is revisionary history, nor does it offset and account that the abortion rate among white females has historically been significantly much much higher.

We have no one to blame but ourselves for not being men and doing our duty. Stop cucking.

Coincides mysteriously with the victory march of public education.

you're brainwashed by jews and don't even know it.

Ever since the dawn of time unmarried and childless women were shunned and seen as waste of, usually quite limited resources. Such whores simply didn't pull their own weight. That's something which is true for every society and every religion on Earth. It's just common sense really. Ancient Egyptians knew it. Romans knew it. Medieval Franks knew it. Shinto Japs knew it. Muslim Arabs knew it. Everyone knew it. One way or the other patriarchy is coming back. This deranged experiment in cunts' emancipation will end as it's simply unsustainable.

Yes, read some of Margaret Sangers work.

The anti christian shit dosen't work anymore. But tell me, at what point were unwed mothers a good thing in Western Civilization. Please provide Primary sources and not some Jew history.

Attached: Margaret Sanger Autobiography term birth control.png (869x697 1.27 MB, 1.15M)

Of course patriarchy is coming back. The only question is will it be white or brown men? The Jew don't expext his projects to actually work, quite the opposite.

Christfag detected.

I'm not going to blame myself for doing something I never even had a hand in causing. No way. I never supported feminism and I never will. I blame everyone else. But they don't care. Hell, they're just pigs wallowing in their own filth.

These attitudes are why we lost.

Nigger can't into r/K selection.

Are you a bot?

No, guys like me actually have what it takes to go out and kill people who wronged us. I haven't killed anyone but I'm willing, despite having a promising future. Leftists are the problem.

OK tough guy.

You can bury your head in the sand and pretend the big scary world doesn't exist but the truth is that we are at war and we gonna need every dirty trick to survive. Your based black brothers and sisters in Christ have to go now. Colonel Travis is making a line in the sand. It's either us or them and in the war for survival everything is a fair game. If you kill your enemies, you win and nogs are our racial enemies. Jews will do everything that's in their power to increase the number of niggers in America, including getting rid of abortion that kept them in check since the 70s.

Attached: Minority_Billboard.jpg (900x292 74.18 KB, 67.34K)

First off, Western Civilization is a Jewish concept. Ask any Jew about it and he will say it's a great thing, and mean it. It's a concept meant to obfuscate the racial backbone of that civilization.
And no, unwed mothers have never been a thing in white society. Men figured that out early, whatever the arrangement was called. But bastards is a Christian concept, or at least, not a white one. Germanics considered bastards to be products of mixed race. A child born out of wedlock, but to German parents, was considered equal to an official son. Because blood was blood, and you certainly don't leave your own seed in the dust just because you personally made a mistake with another woman.

These are the kinds of things we mean when we say you are brainwashed and don't even know it. You don't even know the history of your own people and think it all begins with a Jewish religion.

I'm not trying to make my toughness drip from your screen but I'm pretty pissed off and I have nothing to lose. 1000000 Breiviks would save a nation. And the solution now is genocide. We aren't thinking ourselves out of our current predicament.

I don't think we have a million Breiviks

1.5 billion niggers down, 1.5 billion niggers to go.

Attached: 3a7.jpg (504x470, 127.34K)

Correct. We have hundreds of millions of soygoys though.

Ok, now I know your trolling go fuck off.

No one who is serious goes on a message board and talks about how he is some internet tough guy. Fuck off.

you are missing the point you fucking retard. Women were wed, of course. fuck you. christ cuck fuck. I never said it was a good thing. But women were not thots either. Three generation takes me back to my great grand mother, born:
What has occurred with the changing moral landscape of the world is christianity has brought about a tremendous rise in abortion rates due to shame. I don't need to read the shit you are telling me to read. It's trash. And back then women were getting married at 13. My grand father quit school at 5th grade and worked on a farm, and worked his whole life, you take none of that into account, how very different times were then. You only know your bubble of knowledge.

We have to deal with rooshes shit here now that he got deplatformed?

Lol, it's my first post in the thread.

So it's a law of the universe that you can't both be serious and claim to be tough? Gee golly, Einstein.

Cuck detected. We should be encouraging the nigger removal service. Based Margaret Sanger was natsoc.

No your retarded.

I should report you to yourself.

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-09-12T16-42-07.622Z.png (1024x959, 74.49K)

Only time will tell. The best way to reverse the rapid expansion of Islam is to introduce feminism, no-fault divorces, unregulated abortion, and something akin to the #metoo movement in Muslim countries. Niggers are too stupid to understand any of that thou. They have to be sterilised but you can see the effect of Westernization in certain Muslim countries already. The more Byzantine looking Turks don't breed anymore. It's Kurds and Anatolians who do it.

Attached: c3.png (877x512 45.14 KB, 112.11K)

Great. So niggers can inherit the earth.
I'd rather not help the spread of feminism.

Attached: serveimage (49).jpeg (750x1000, 74.94K)

Whatcha doin', Sue?

I just wrote a tribute for a town justice, on the bench 39 years, in his biology his grand father worked on the Erie canal at the age of 9 as a donkey guide for the canal boats in 1851. What you don't take into account is people married really really young, and stayed married until they died in much higher percentages than they do today or even did in the early part of the 20th century.

no dude you are a retarded, your viewpoint only entertains contemporary history and you seem to forget if you go back 10+ generations your'e in the 1600 and 1700 hundreds.

Niggers are 13% of the population, non hispanic white total 62.06% and your'e saying, your argument is keep abortion going so as to genocide blacks when white will die in much greater percentages due to abortion. What a ducking jew you are.

Feminism is a weapon. In fact it weaponizes the natural instincts and biological imperatives of women and allows them to run amok when the nation suffers. Like every weapon it can be used for good and evil. It an be used to safeguard our people. It decimats birthrates faster than famine, epidemics and war. Deploy it in the Middle East and their population will start to decline very fast.

Attached: DePaagoXkAAIjJX.jpg (710x430, 41.24K)

One of the great lies is that women are kind and men are bad. Find me a room full of men that want to mutilate humans because they're "parasite". You won't. But if you ever did, you'd call them psychopaths and they'd probably be on an FBI watch list. Women openly celebrate these ideas and society regards them and strong of mind and good of heart.

Attached: c63f6840ec50eeaa4e06c1e67068e467f15d61238a95e8d3e200d7af8a767e00.jpeg (1024x1015, 119.94K)

I unironically know a woman that went through multiple abortions to increase her tit size.
Let's just say she is a psycho.

Attached: c6fcb00e486a77519ab85f5b8ed33558.jpg (360x459, 24.65K)

Feminism is a biological weapon. Biological weapons should never ever be used because they can and ill backfire upon whoever uses them.
Releasing feminism into another population is like releasing tuberculosis into a crowded shopping mall in a nation you hate. Sure, you could cause a horrendous plague and kill millions of enemy civilians. But you are equally vulnerable to the plague.
Take the kikes as an example. In releasing this biological weapon upon us they infected their own tribe.

It your fault you let women off the leash. Only you can reapply it. They are not going to do it themselves (unless your Muslim).

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IF YOUR FUCKING MARRIED YOU ARE NOT AN UNWED MOTHER

REMINDER
ABORTION IS SATANIC KIKE SACRIFICE
THEY HARVEST THE CORPSES AND USE THEM FOR BLOOD RITUALS

Attached: blood libel.jpg (1054x897, 309.3K)

Besides, I don't care if Arabs have 60 children each. The problem is that JEWS are letting them into our homes.

Feminism is a self-correcting problem. The sucky part is that it takes about a century for the corrosive effects of feminism to destroy itself, and its collapse is always part of the collapse of the society around it. The introduction of women having power in the political sphere - or rather having it given to them by men - is always a precursor to a civilization's decay and collapse. Post-collapse, the new holders of power make sure the first thing they do is remove that power from women and send them back to tend to the home and the children, where they should have been in the first place.

I knew someone would say that. Obviously I'm talking about people of their own kind, dumbass.

you are truly retarded, what I said, initially was:
and you've gone on the extrapolate your own version of revisionist history upon that, and in defense of christian faggotry.

Because everyone knows niggers hate doing things that are illegal.

Attached: fucktard.gif (300x225 62.96 KB, 493.42K)

White women who get an abortion are unfit for motherhood and marriage anyway. They made a choice. They whored around and wanted an easy way out. Not to mention all the half-breed mongrels they often scrape to avoid shame. Abortion killed more niggers in America than everything else combined. Without it nogs could easily go above 20% of US population thanks to the marvels of White medicine and welfare paid by White taxpayers. Not to mention the abortion rate among White women is the lowest among all racial groups in the United States.

I have no doubt that feminism a is self correcting disease.
The problem is that it may cripple or destroy us before we can recover.
As another user said, the question is whether or not White men or Arab men inherit the earth.

This.

Thing is, nothing in your post hinted at that whatsoever.
It simply means that the nessessary specificity to properly convey your point was absent in a way that is left you open to a venue of attack.
You're not wrong, but you'd be torn apart by an actual opponent over that in a live social arena leaving you in the losers ring and them winning over any spectators.

Exactly, the whole discussion is about whether or not in European history, UNWED mothers were a accepted thing and you keep telling me about how your Grandmother was married at 13.

Yes and I agree, in fact one women who did have an abortion it damaged her uterus to the point she has since been unable to have children herself.

black birthrates would only rise because white females percentage wise would out-abortion them in the long run. A black population at 13% can not out produce a white population at 62% unless abortion rates are much greater amongst whites. And yet here you go too, making the claim that abortions were a good thing, due to blacks having them.

fuck you. I never said that, yaa cunt

Niggers have abortion in a high rate for theirs population. White women still have the most abortions in western nations.

Call a woman a whore, a bitch, a cunt, and it all rolls off her back. But call her a woman, and watch how she recoils. "I've been found out!"

Attached: 84d63bbfe611043dfc81d263c8a8f73dba6b24c669164ec39619ac54645bccaa (1).jpg (350x350, 65.53K)

Actually I have long thought that the war against Islam was more about destroying the family structure than anything else, and this includes the desire to import them into Europe with the notion of changing their behavior to more western. Islam is good at one thing producing vast amounts of children.

I agree it's pretty fucked up to kill a fetus that's almost grown enough to live independently. I still think it's better for everyone to abort it though if the baby's not wanted. Let's just assume the mothers had some good reason to wait several months into the pregnancy, and if they didn't they're probably retarded anyways. Good riddance

oc

Attached: truthbomb.jpg (1024x1015, 202.02K)

Yeah, any excuse to get another man jailed, you treacherous cunt. Just remember that our kiked courts aren't going to be around to protect you one day. Then you will get exactly what you're asking for x1000.

Attached: serveimage (34).jpeg (641x600, 237.82K)

This is wonderful news!
Everybody knows the majority of abortions are sought by subhumans.

McHangers: Over 1 billion subhumans served.

Anyone against this is in support of AT LEAST 1 billion MORE subhumans running around fucking everything up even more.

They are aborting children, but even with that the number of blacks has doubled since 1960. Without abortion that number would have tripled. We don't see it in the percentages because of immigration.

That's a horrible idea. Who the fuck cares what Muslims think or do in their own shitholes. We are being flooded by these psychotic aliens in our own homeland and if we don't stop the flood soon, our race will be exterminated.

You're making his point. Mengele is the standard for evil. For women, thats tuesday.

Attached: laughingelves.jpg (300x269, 22.47K)

Attached: asian racemixing propaganda.png (905x590, 317.14K)

Non-white detected.

12,000,000 poor Jews were mercilessly slaughtered by the fucking nazis. How horrendous of you to actively reject the truth!

Before feminist theory (sorry for using "theory" word) another one came to life, basically women killing children was the norm (check stone age societies found by brits) untill a male beated the crap out of women killing their children and aristophanes showed how that can be (sadly) reversed, fun fact, communism is part of that.

The moral is that if you dont beat your women they eventually will kill kids, its part of their nature, a man weak enough to not beat the crap the fuck of them dont deserve their wombs.

Well, to be quite honest I would like to exterminate all parasites as well.
I don't think it is a controversial thing to say here that the elimination of parasites would make the world a better place.
I am of course talking about the jews.

We don't need to mutilate them. We don't need to. But frankly, after all the disgusting shit, the inhumanly evil things that the jews have done over the years, the monstrous crimes they have deliberately done to our race, I can say that if someone wanted to torture jews to death, I wouldn't intervene. If the kike wanted to complain that it was unfair and cruel, I'd simply remind him what his vermin kinsmen have done to us.

You know, a weakling can beat women too. Women are physically weaker than men.
A drunken lout can beat a woman too. Or a child. Is it a symbol of strength to punch children and cripples as well?
Beating women is not a symbol of strength.
Truly strong men command respect.

a cripple could also beat a woman

If they screeched "my body my choice" they were feminists you fucking retarded cunt. And if you were going to marry them, you're a soycuck.

Thanks, I guess.

Say NO to White GeNOcide

Illegalize Abortion NOW!

The Chinks have had massive abortion rates to cull "undesirable" babies, and now look at their population, it's dwindling and they're aborting themselves out of existence! Abortion is IMMORAL and SELF-DESTRUCTIVE!

Attached: 151001124056-jaxon-buell-baby.jpg (760x507 42.86 KB, 34.27K)

God, what is Iceland ever going to do without Downies? They're clearly going to collapse.

Eugenics is not equal to abortion.

Abortion is killing your kid because your a slut and fucked tyrone without a condom.

You're still cutting undesirables out of the gene pool.

(((12143079))) (You)

Attached: 2528b47bb3bba27d6fc690dbcb315144.jpg (900x670, 149.66K)

Healthy white babies are not undesirables.

Reported for purposely misconstruing the point. Like a jew.

So you're the bitchy woman from the artificial womb?