I'm disgusted and appalled by censorship of internet by people who supposedly shouldn't have any power over my...

I'm disgusted and appalled by censorship of internet by people who supposedly shouldn't have any power over my countries legislation and since they've gained so much power we can't really do anything about it but whine. Or can we?

Now that the EU's article 13 came into realm, it's only getting worse.

This is actually the very first time I'm really feeling hopeless and taking the black pill…

Why can't we try get people like Julian Assange, Alex Jones, Kim Dotcom etc. on one boat and start creating an alternative? I do know about TOR and shit, but it's not the same, because all "too unrestricted" platforms gets all kinds of pedos and shit loose. I know very well that this is quite a contradicting statement, but I hope you get what I mean, like creating an "alternative internet for protest".

Song embedded is the Freedom Song for White Finnish Guardians, banned in Finland.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/EpT9FAIePzFv/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreed.
Bump

Censorship of our free expression is the number one issue facing us today as a people.

Attached: freedomofspeechFranklin.jpg (640x360, 56.5K)

I agree but nitpicking:
None of those are "vanguards of freedom of speech" or whichever they're promoted in medias. And Snowden is a CIA asset and has been only used to condition people to mass surveillance through constant media stories of "revelations".

Good. This should only be the beginning. Until whites are dragged into the streets, raped and killed and hanged from every tree, nothing will happen.

ACCELERATE

I don't buy that sock puppet thing with them at all. They've been around for too long and being vilified from all sides. They've basically been shut down and the smear campaign against them has only strengthened my beliefs in their genuinity. On the contrary, I honestly believe that they've been campained against just like you said: in a "do not trust them" manner.

I used to be like that too, you know… But how can we even be united and organized after the freedom of communication has been taken away from us?

organize locally

U Sirius?

Yes. If there is no resistance locally then it means things are not that bad yet.

Fucking hell, I want that video.

The song itself exists elsewhere, but I'm now realizing that all the cases where invidio.us hasn't worked is because of country restrictions. I can download it as an mp3, but nowhere can I get the actual video.

I think it's because of (((yle))) copyright on the material, but that's fucking bullshit, given how fucking long ago the war was.

But of course there has to be local resistance, but that's fucking ridiculous think that you can counter fight an enemy that has global communications while you have none ffs.

Are you a shill perhaps?

Oh I just realized the repeating zeros…

The last two are full of shit and its doubtful Assange is alive or breath free air again if he is.

Look what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Let’s talk about Madonna and her daughter, Lourdes Leon. The pictures speak for themselves. Tattoos of the devil, visiting orphanages and posing like Baphomet. Nothing to see here right? This is all normal. Need more? Just google “Lourdes Satan” and see what u find.

Attached: Dm5WNwJUcAA72q4.jpg (480x360 68.25 KB, 39.18K)

I still don't agree, but I don't claim to know better. All I'm doing is advocating in acting towards people who are globally recognized as "internet rebels" with money and connections.

So you want that to happen in your country too? OK. I don't. I'm a trained soldier and willing to fight, but that's a far fetch since the armies are compromised and in total control of the cabal too.

Attached: Dm6mj6sW0AA3_ro.jpg (500x451, 12.58K)

The local resistance. Or in Vietnam.

OP you are a fag for not posting the song as mp4 or webm.

and the armies of today would be even easier to defeat with D&C between niggers, whites, spics and other different nationalities

Sorry… I installed Linux Mint 19 just about an hour ago and don't have any software installed atm.

We're not talking about a fucking race war here at this moment man.

I can tell you've never done anything military or violence related. Your argument falls flat for several reasons
1. When you splinter global communications, you force the groups to meet locally. Note, GROUPS. Plural. Instead of having to deal with one organization, you're dealing with countless. There is no one unified uniform, no one unified face of opposition. This results in a big target lashing out blindly. You don't know who's an enemy and who's an ally.
2. As a result of splintered groups, each group learns from one group's downfall. So now, you have X groups of resistance, you don't know who's dealing with who. Even with government infiltration, there's simply too many groups to keep track of. Local groups are effectively The Thing. You might know who's in one group, but how many groups are there?
3. Let's say a resistance group finally lashes out. What happens? Usually, said resistance group will be in a city. Urban Warfare. No matter how much soldiers are trained, there's a mental switch that gets flipped. Fighting in urban settings is far more taxing than fighting in trees or fields. Any window could be a potential sniper. Any pile of trash could be hiding IEDs. Any room could be a potential deathtrap. Moreover, you're fighting in city, against your fellow men. That's fucking horrible on the average soldier's mentality. War is already bad enough against another countryman. But against a fellow countryman? That guy could have been a friend in another timeline. Morale and psychology are huge factors in war, and urban warfare brings out the worst in both.
4. "Unlimited resources" doesn't mean much. In a city situation, you can't be droned. Far too much collateral damage to take out maybe 20 people. Imagine leveling a fucking city block to take out 20 people. That would be absurd and instantly push people to outward rebellion. You can't roll out tanks either, since tanks are largely worthless vs guerrilla warfare. Rolling out tanks raises questions from the normie population too. People still post pictures of tanks in Boston, those images are ingrained in public consciousness.

You give your enemy too much power.

install gentoo faggot

I'm a trained soldier specializing in communications and electric warfare.

shamefur dispray

Fuck off with your Finns are Asian people shit.

You're also a moron for not addressing the issue, but just memeing, WHICH SHALL BE RESTRICTED you know?

the world is run by brain dead normies who agree with each other "well yeah i think they should get money for it" without considering consequences.
suicide is an option.

Attached: HAHA HILLARIY.jpg (480x480, 26.9K)

The whole NPC thing happened just few days ago and I laughed it off, but now I'm suddenly being obligated to think that actually is the case.

woah buddy, i say "shamefur dispray" when i shitpost.

the censorship is a good thing. when the people finally realize that their governments dont care about them, they will rise up. just look at Weimar germany as an example. the whole world is Weimar, and we all know what comes after. its only a matter of time

Attached: comfy gif.gif (666x386, 342.41K)

You don't know what you're talking about. I agree on the notion of the West being dragged down to Weimar-tier semi-hell and such, but people have been brainwashed for so long they will not rise. Even less if their communications are being restricted, so they won't learn any better. You just can't let them have it. It's like total kikery and there won't be return. We'll end up literally in our basements signaling to each other and trying to create a futile resistance movement. Don't let them have it!

i was once a pro abortion liberal normie before i got into real politics, and even then and during the process of my redpilling i didnt actually care. only recently when i realized how bad things really were that it clicked in my head. i believe this is the snowball effect in action, if enough people become redpilled then the masses will follow.

did the NSDAP have internet in its early years? this is why i will never let my kids on the internet when i have them. we rely on it way too much and for thousands of years we never had to. why should we have to now?

And my dad works for Nintendo.

What are the fines or possible prison sentence if people don't pay the fee?

i dont know, i dont and have never lived in europe.

I used to be very liberal in the 90's too. Trusted very much in education and media. Then I wen't an a tour, came back never the same. I hear you, but talking about masses - nah man. Just look at the voting.

But they had a very different culture of communicating with letters for example. Why would you want to let internet freedom back to traditional mail system? Also the society was very different at that time.

OK, what ever you say.jpg

There is a trial to outlaw The Nordic Resistance Movement if Finland too. What's next - if that ever happens? They would be considered as bad as terrorist groups then.

Does anyone know? I am working on a meme concept. Pic related. I just need values for X and Y.

Attached: eurocopyright.png (1920x1080, 576.49K)

Probably tens of people have been fined for "advocating hatred towards a 'group of people'" lately.

Cool pic!

t: A Finn with proxy.

Thanks but that doesn't give me the values I need to make it complete.

Damn I just realized/remembered that its been blocked in Finland when I took my VPN off (which was also set to Finland, for some reason not blocked). I wonder what excuses those bastards gave for flagging it, are there any news articles about it?
Have a mirror. Which other videos should be mirrored there? bitchute.com/video/EpT9FAIePzFv/

You're welcome :)

The question is if the next hitler would be ruthless or as soft to hitler.

I was basically a communist before I ever met you guys either be it on 4/pol/ or this Zig Forums or a few others (despite only coming to others for a few times) you helped me see the error of my ways and turned me into the natsoc that I am and telling me that family matters and not to turn to materialism.

Attached: 5c29aa1819aeb982508f6fa6a214a4eb1f1f361d2d8db00e4974c848f5b77b04.png (900x1024 220.76 KB, 245.21K)

>>>/bmw/ could be a good place to spring off something

Madonna is not posed as Baphomet, user, this is an exoteric explanation of her outfit for the profane masses.
Initiates of the Mysteries who are in on the esoteric truth, will instantly recognise her as ISIS, Queen of Osiris, and mother of the child 's sun god Horus. Those are not Baphomet's horns, but Isis' crown.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (736x607, 64.39K)

No need to take the black pill. Keep talking to people, be it on or offline. Spread redpills. The internet has opened pandoras box

/thread
accelerationism is the only realistic and most likely scenario to happen. people are too limp-dicked to act out of principles. they must have everything taken away from them before they do anything. many will die and suffer before it even starts, and that's good.

Video unavailable.

Accelerationism is a doomsday cult concept. Definitely not compatible with Egyptian mythology!

The Egyptians believed in the rhythms of nature:

Primordially:

Kek: the beginning spark, out of darkness (sort of like yin/yang)
This is a rhythm of nature.
Nun: Water, which is literally allotted by the seasons
Heh: infinity. Nothing quick here! All the time in the world.

We as humans get impatient, though.

There are other gods, of course. Ra, the sun god. Something measured, repeating, assured.

And the rites were of course performed, elaborately, by the book, over and over again. Nothing impatient - literally preparing one's whole life for the afterlife!

sage

Because they work for the same people who you think you're fighting – or you're one of them..

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

NO MORE LARP THREADS

Attached: globalists alex.jpg (720x960, 139.32K)

Make yourselfe connetions to redpillers and resistance.
Hoard Guns and Ammo.
Move out of the EU.
The system must fall and with it the people who enabled it.
Evolution is war and it always wins.
Just do a Werwolf.
Once they are weak we shall attack.
The Marxist Ideology eats itselfe, just don't get eaten.
You can't get eaten as a ghost. They will go after the visible opposition.

Attached: oc.png (344x400, 95.21K)

Get a job. Make money. Fund Tor-based alternatives to chans. Fund methods of creating privacy.

Then you will have the tools you really need.

Step 1: Never host ANYTHING in the EU.

Step 2: ?????????????????????

Step 3: Post Dank Memes.

Doing this yes.

You know the only way to fix this is to drag them out and kill them right?

Timing is everything tho.

This. The more you fight now, the more power you give to the marxists. Do nothing and they will fight each other. When they stabbed each other in the back, when they are bleeding, then attack.

That is true. You need to basically have it timed where each one is dragged out at the exact same time and killed that way it would be impossible to stop.

I agree, they will only twist and turn everything and influence the masses via the media.
I am not participating in protests or any other political acttion in the real life world.
They will go after every face they know.

Also the opposition wants to protect the citizens and solve the problem democraticly.
Even if the public oppositon has success, the problem and the people who created it will still be there.

The wise way is to just stay underground, prepare and wait

This is a feel I haven't felt in a long time.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1080, 490.79K)