LEAKED VIDEO: Google Leadership’s Dismayed Reaction to Trump Election

dk here - im shit at making threads on pol - so go ahead and edit away

breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/12/leaked-video-google-leaderships-dismayed-reaction-to-trump-election/

archive.is/qmTQD

Take a look at this shit LOL (Requesting It's Afraid meme with google logo on the bug)

A video recorded by Google shortly after the 2016 presidential election reveals an atmosphere of panic and dismay amongst the tech giant’s leadership, coupled with a determination to thwart both the Trump agenda and the broader populist movement emerging around the globe.
The video is a full recording of Google’s first all-hands meeting following the 2016 election (these weekly meetings are known inside the company as “TGIF” or “Thank God It’s Friday” meetings). Sent to Breitbart News by an anonymous source, it features co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, VPs Kent Walker and Eileen Naughton, CFO Ruth Porat, and CEO Sundar Pichai. It can be watched in full above. It can and should be watched in full above in order to get the full context of the meeting and the statements made.

Attached: 6281290d561dc1b2b9eaec4952e0e44be9529958c42d687cf41ed4a14c5d4d3b.jpg (455x292, 29.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
youtu.be/-wwhWDQC1r8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder what took this video so long to be leaked? I'm only 15 minutes in and nothing so far that would be surprising to anyone here. However this is another example to show off when someone thinks big tech isn't politically biased.

The first 10 seconds tell me more than anything. Brin looks like he's been given a death sentence. That face isn't sad Hillary lost, that face looks like it has been given a death sentence. Death sentence. I'm not being hyperbolic here. Look at his face.

Attached: heresastory.png (2136x1462, 1.89M)

They're kvetching like crazy trying to deny their cryfest is evidence of bias.
Fucking hilarious.

Where's the fucking embed?

This

Attached: 1536665754634.jpg (900x895, 181.76K)

Lmao

i was about to rip it and post webm but it's an hour long.

as if jewgle wouldn't immediatly shoah their own video.

Trump better trust bust em soon.

you can rip it with youtube-dl, just feed it the breitbart link

Put it on bitchute.

this. Do it nigger. Do it!

Anyone have a list of the "words" that are getting people banned from sites?
Is Illegal Aliens actually on the list?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (529x531 160.36 KB, 415.31K)

Of all replacements i love this one.

Attached: consumer.PNG (234x35, 14.56K)

google is the state dept, one and the same, google has moar to do with social control than being a tech company

Theres already a thead you idiot.

Jewgle should be gassed.

Article 13 is a direct attack against your ideas, ideals and memes
Of our sacred memes, the very same memes that can unlock your telepathic abilities
Stifle your creative abilities, censor your beliefs and then replace them with THEIR COUNTERFEIT degeneracy

You are way more important than you think you are
You are a direct threat to the A.I

"EITHER you become the worst enemy of the AI, or you die a nobody… which do you choose"

Defeat THEM by never backing down
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

Enjoy and redpill
"NEVER give up grounds, always have a strong will, and never let them censor you"
youtu.be/-wwhWDQC1r8

Attached: 1536666058639.jpg (744x720, 257.52K)

No really where did the money go?

Are you suggesting that failing to get Hillary elected may have scheduled him to be suicided?

Already a thread, cunt.