MISSING WIKILEAKS SECURITY EXPERT LIKELY DEAD

Arjen Kamphuis
AN ASSOCIATE OF WIKILEAKS AND SECURITY EXPERT WHO HAS BEEN MISSING IS LIKELY TO HAVE BEEN MURDERED AFTER HIS BELONGINGS ARE FOUND IN THE OCEAN
article has been shoad but archive is live

Arjen Kamphuis left his hotel in Bodoe, Norway, where he was on holiday, on 20 August and has not been seen since.
His belongings were found by a fisherman on 11 September, in an area east of the town.

Norwegian police said: "Due to the ongoing investigation the police do not at this time wish to release any information about which specific items that have been found."

WikiLeaks tweeted on 2 September, to say the 47-year-old's disappearance was "strange".
Mr Kamphius, from the Netherlands, describes himself as a "free software advocate" and "IT security adviser" in his Twitter profile.

It added: "Kamphuis has still not been found and the case is open for different outcomes, but we still haven't found anything that indicates a crime has been committed."

radioexe.co.uk/news-and-features/national-news/arjen-kamphuis-belongings-of-missing-wikileaks-associate-found-in-sea-off-norway/
archive.fo/paDbh

Attached: and-stay-dead2.png (640x380 95.91 KB, 37.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose
edwardsnowden.com/docs/doc/psychology-a-new-kind-of-sigdev.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Utf7bqBLA4k
duckduckgo.com/?q=site:cia.gov filetype:pdf dangle&kap=v78-3&kae=t&kl=us-en&kp=-2&kz=-1&kc=-1&kac=-1&k1=-1&kk=-1&kv=l&kak=-1&kao=-1&kf=-1&t=h_&ia=web
snowdenarchive.cjfe.org
snowdenarchive.cjfe.org/greenstone/collect/snowden1/index/assoc/HASH010f/16111ec0.dir/doc.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jewicide

Attached: My Negro.png (478x464, 167.8K)

This essentially confirms that Assange has been dead for a long time.

ch-checked
pls meme responsibly user
I hope Arjen wasn't one of the deadswitch holders

Attached: assange_pepe.jpg (640x550, 99.06K)

I guess that makes sense if you're a fucking idiot.

Gotta end the soap opera sooner or later
Can't have these spin-off characters all running their own shows
Notice how nobody ever gets invited to any of these funerals and nobody ever goes to jail for these misdeeds.
These are just media stories they put out there to explain why we don't hear from WL anymore.
b-movie scriptwriting

TRUMP WILL SAVE HIM!
Fuck all of these shills that are turning against our god emperor. Don't you fucking know that he's trying his god damn hardest?

the real problem here is the lack of tit-for-tat

Attached: white mans samson option.jpg (2000x1403 211.67 KB, 1.76M)

maybe it wouldn't get deleted if it wasn't such a shitty OP faggot.

Yeah, I noticed. All the interesting stuff is banished. Retarded crap like fricking SWEDISH elections. how the hell is that important? They weren't even important in WW I or WW II.

Yes, that's how it always is with those who are literal CIA and Mossad agents defending the censorship power they attained: "it's their own fault!"

Eh, sometimes it is. But you say so without good cause. You don't support your position, it's literally a pasteboard response.

I hope you're right I would love to see Julian testify in front of congress about how Seth Rich gave him the dnc documents and pull out a folder and show them all pictures of podesta in his secret dungeon

Does everyone know who John Podesta (and his brother by proxy) are?

there's no way assange is living
all they have to do is say he got sick from confinement and died
say his body has been returned to his family
threaten his family to keep "schtum"
a few memorials in the compliant media
wikileaks is successfully a controlled honeypot with none the wiser except a few except a few "hardcore conspiracy nuts"

Attached: bip.jpg (658x612, 80.33K)

Agreed. Sort of related, this place, no less than that embassy, has been taken over by (((them))). This literal news article has been prohibited from posting here.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1094x1096, 458.57K)

bill clinton campaign manager and obama campaign manager? grade a child rapist and cannibal?

does Zig Forums know this?
All bets on using DNA the same way the jew uses DNA to ferret out the demon gene

Probably the guy, or one of the guys that tried warning that wikileaks was compromised and broke gag order to do it.

have you ever asked yourself "how does Wikileaks operate on the day-to-day level?"

Assange has been Man-in-the-Iron-Mask'd for 164 days, effectively imprisoned in solitary confinement like in a Supermax prison.
who is writing the tweets coming from @Wikileaks?

even before October 16, 2016, Assange was still living like a rat inside a Skinner Box.
who were the sysadmin's running, upgrading, and monitoring the dozen or so Wikileaks servers?
there is no way Assange was doing that, because the moment he ssh'd into a server, the NSA would steal
his RSA key and then backdoor the Wikileaks servers.

who was running the Wikileaks hidden onion service on Tor and receiving any potential uploaded leaks of classified documents?
i can't see Assange single handedly running that, for the same reasons of interception and sabotage.

Assange is just a front man, a hype man, a spokesman. who are the real operators of Wikileaks behind the Wikileaks?
this new dead guy fits the profile. here's my theory. the CIA has been stalking the dozen or so technical wizards who are
the true operators of Wikileaks. CIA just sits and waits for the right opportunity to kill them, under circumstances which
will appear accidental or mysterious and not lead back to CIA in any way.

one by one, CIA plans to pick off the operators of Wikileaks until there is nobody left. Assange won't matter after he is alone.

If assange is dead then why havent the killswitch triggered?

it is possible they are killing off all of the keyholders so they can simply arrest or kill him, I assume his killswitch is also an arrestswitch

Holy fug, between the Clinton presidency, bush, obama, and now trump there has, or must have been 2,000 murders of US citizens because they knew too much of the jews plans for global domination,

this guy was from the Netherlands

Nigga they already own the world.

He had to assume everyone involved would be offed. If there's no one to check in to keep resetting the switch it should go off, correct?
Theres no way he could be that leet and not have everything spread all over the place ready to go off when the time comes.

This. Trips of truth. Suffered the same fate the the MH 370 passengers, minus being blown up over the Ukraine.

Just what I would do in their shoes.

I think he was dead a long time ago, Pamela Anderson anyone? She probably didn't even know that the lunch she gave to Assange was poisoned. There would be no reason for a low level asset like that to even know.

Methinks this makes the perfect delivery method. He was photographed being loaded into a van that evening.

This is exactly what has happened. They got the core 4 in one go. With (at least) one of them they killed the entire family in their home.

Well said.
The fact that jews are making movie after movie about Assange, portraying him as a hero, is enough of a red flag for me.

CIA is playing a very dangerous game by whacking Wikileaks sysadmins and developers.

if i was a Glow in the Dark nigger, i'd tread like Grasshopper on Rice Paper, because
even if you think you can win by simply assassinating Wikileaks, be careful what you wish for.
because you'll end up with something much worse than Wikileaks.

a smarter CIA would nominate itself as Assange's personal secret bodyguard, silently protecting
him at all times and places. because if anything ever happens to Julian, the whole world is going to
blame CIA regardless of the truth.

CIA is blinded by its myopia and deluded by its own propaganda reflecting back at itself in the mirror.
CIA vastly under estimates just how beloved a figure that Assange is world wide. Assange is the new Che, MLK
and Gandhi rolled into one. CIA might as well suck the barrel of its service pistol and pull it. because if
CIA does assassinate Assange, the retribution will be unlike anything seen in history.

dead McMuffins hanging from lamp poles.

an errant MANPAD missile fired at Langley by a "moderate rebel."

John Brennan's corpulent corpse will be found on a sandbar in the Wicomico River, a tributary of the Potomac, in a marshy river bank lying facedown. Brenna's death
will be ruled as accidental–a heart attack or stroke due to severe calcified atherosclerosis, which precipitated John into the cold water in a debilitated state and he succumbed to the effects of hypothermia and drowned.

Attached: war_games_map_winner_none.gif (1215x743 1.07 MB, 1M)

hmm that is true assuming the switch hasn't been compromised by glow in the dark cia niggers or the nsa

Turns out that when you want to run a private non-government intelligence agency, you also have to run a division that murders people…. or the government agencies just murder you

from the united states

they well, may, murder is still murder

wut

shut up shill

Or jewish, they don't rest until every single loose end gets tied, they have the funds to keep doubling down.
They assassinated all of the group that attacked the olympic squad and it took decades. Can't risk anyone blabbing that it was a mossad operation.

Have you ever asked yourself if Iwaskikel was a psyop from the start? Never exposed Israel or international jewry or freemasonry, would have been the first operation ever that didn't include jews, and therefore get subverted to their will if it wasn't theirs from the very beginning.
Q is the new wikileaks.

They already went after everyone who was important at the same time as a result the deadman switch was stopped from going off, then it eventually did through some other means. Even so the deadman switch failed anyway. Everyone who had figured out what they needed to go for the data they were looking for completely disappeared from heavy monitoring of the CIA, FBI, and NSA and kept everything they found. Once they got enough to do the hunt by themselves they got full access and that was that.

sauce on him being loaded into a van?

I wish I was the President of the United States so I could bomb empty runways, after calling them up and telling I'm going to bomb empty runways. So Clinton chill chill

got a link to more info about what you said? who are the core 4? what entire family was killed?

i have been taking the panoramic long view towards Wikileaks since i first went all in with them back in 2008, so i have a very different take on things than your average Burger or even your average Cypherchump.

i love love love that the CIA is still assassinating civilians, including US citizens. i adore that CIA is piting its full might, infinite budget, futuristic equipment and paramilitary death squads to silence dissidents against the Deep State by murdering them. i get a raging boner over the CIA violently crushing US citizen journalists like they are ISIS sleeper cells, simply for exercising their 1A protected Free Speech rights.

because CIA are the biggest bumbling idiots in history. when Einstein said stupidity was the most powerful force in the Universe, he was referring to CIA. CIA fucks up every hitjob, blows back every Op, fish hooks their own cheek and reels themselves in with every cast, shoots themselves in the foot and kicks themselves in the sack every single time. "The Company" is a 72 year old nyuk-nyuk-nyuk slapstick comedy of errors that couldn't have been written by Groucho Marx, directed by Charlie Chaplin and staring the Three Stooges.

i can't wait for the CIA's Wikileaks Assassination Program to leak after some goofball moonface McMuffin wannabe-Bourne commits a grave and fatal OpSec error. like leaving his unlocked iPhone in the Starbucks bathroom after deboarding flight N379P ("The Gitmo Express") in the Smithfield airfield near Charlotte, NC, which arrived from London with a renditioned Assange on board. on top of the thousands of selfies and videos of the Wikileaks Murders, gloryhole McMuffin even left his VPN password to access CIA's SIPR net in a fucking plain text note on his iPhone.

The Shadowbroker is deeply grateful to McMuffin's gross negligence. after all this shit leaks, ironically on Wikileaks, the CIA will be crucified by the American public and then their corpse burnt at the stake and then Langley HQ will be bulldozed–payback
that has been 45 years in the making–overdue revenge for Watergate and for the Church Committee and for the Pike Report.

it does no such thing

this. ffs why has Zig Forums gotten so retarded

It's a juden.

reported for retard shitpost

He is in love with this woman and they will soon meet in Fiji, going under the name"Smith"

Wikileaks was a psyop from the start. The stuff was they leaked was pitiful compared to what we know is really going on. Text book limited hangout operation. And these "murders" are just toys they throw out for the conspiritards to busy themselves with. Jews would permit something real in their media like you would allow a Jew a platform in a NatSoc state.

Or a useful idiot golem that went rogue.

STFU you kike'd glownigger.

carefully follow the steps here and finally make something of your pointless, hedonist, deceptive so-called "life":

wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose

the absolute #1 solid gold proof that Wikileaks isn't a psyop is just look at its enemy, look at the extraordinary lengths and efforts its enemy has gone to, look at the OLYMPICGAMES winning legal gymnastics and extrajudicial contortions which the pizza tuching glowniggers have gone through to persecute Assange and to "Deny, Disrupt, Degrade, Decieve" Wikileaks, as JTRIG calls it.

"muh limited hangout" you're such an illiterate faggot who is ignorant of the history of espionage that you don't even know what that term means.

sure pal, Wikileaks is a completely fake psyop stunt, which is why on Februrary 9, 2012, GCHQ took the extraordinary and unprecedented and egregiously illegal and undemocratic and Orwellian step to target for surveillance every person who merely visited the wikileaks.org website, using the program ANTICRISISGIRL:

edwardsnowden.com/docs/doc/psychology-a-new-kind-of-sigdev.pdf

imagine merely picking up a newspaper from a stand and reading the front page and that act being acceptable legal justification for the Secret Police to put you on Lists, to open your Dossier, to spy on every where you go, everyone you meet, and what you say in the privacy of your own home.

imagine, if you can. well, there's no need to imagine anything, because that kind of Dystopian Nightmare already happened. and that was 6 years ago. imagine what GCHQ and the JTRIG are doing today? imagine how much chalk the glowniggers have on their cleates now?

sure pal, Wikileaks is the most elaborate false flag dangle program ever ran in CIA's history–over 10 years and running now–and has employed thousands of crisis actors and politicians, Govt officials and
military and law enforcement personnel who are all in on the simulation and doing their part to oppose Wikileaks in order to make it appear legitimate to you stupid sheeple.

like that time Crooked Hillary said in her email that she wishes she could just drone Assange, and then baldly lied on camera in denying her own written words after her server in her bathroom got fucking hacked hacked hacked by beautiful, beautiful Guccifer the Shadowbroker (who will never be caught btw), and
Crooked Hillary's casual cavalier "joking" about the most gravely serious matter of State–the "nomination" of your name on "Terror Tuesday" to be placed onto the President's "Kill List" spreadsheet and approved for extrajudicial assassination anywhere in the world by having a 50lb Raytheon AGM-176 Griffin Hellfire missile
fired into your "Kill Box" coordinates from a General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper Drone, which has been loitering at 60,000ft over your house for 3 weeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=Utf7bqBLA4k

i could keep going. there are a million pieces of evidence proving Wikileaks is not a false flag, not a limited hangout, but is the real fucking deal and its BONA FIDES have checked out.

by the way Moshe cocksucker, "limited hangout" isn't even a real espionage term. if you say it, you reveal you don't know jack shit about trade craft.

the actual word you are looking for isn't "limited hangout", but "dangle."
here are several hundred declassified top secret pdfs from CIA about "dangle" through its history:

duckduckgo.com/?q=site:cia.gov filetype:pdf dangle&kap=v78-3&kae=t&kl=us-en&kp=-2&kz=-1&kc=-1&kac=-1&k1=-1&kk=-1&kv=l&kak=-1&kao=-1&kf=-1&t=h_&ia=web

Attached: snowden_gchq_anti_crisis_girl_hacked_all_visitors_to_wikileaks_2.png (1333x1000 463.26 KB, 141.33K)

Attached: screenshot-2018-09-14_1536955085.png (1920x1080, 5.94M)

Qshit is a disinfo psyop. It is bullshit and everything from this non-source that's non-specific KOSHER bullshit is the same thing. It is cancer. Stop trying to conflate our opposition to your fucking KOSHER bullshit with kikes censoring truth, you fucking nigger faggot.

I will keep reporting you for being CANCER. You fucking qkike shills NEVER produced even the SLIGHTEST bit of evidence for your bullshit. You should all die of stupidity.

Attached: bump2.jpg (577x470, 54.07K)

Another easy way to poke a whole in the limited hand out blackpill angle is to point out that believing such assumes that the alphabets are absolute masters of disinfo that have never fucked up once. If the cia were as competent as their propaganda portrayed them to be, none of us would have a mongolian throat singing BBS to shitpost on in the first place.

Maybe if we just destroy every region except for two and simplify the world, we can get to the bottom of this shit.

Maybe one. Who needs two?

But has anyone seen anything in all the Snowden leaks or Wikileaks (aside from Podesta’s emails) that amounted to much? I mean, I know Snowden is the hero of a bunch of people but what did he bring us aside from “The NSA is watching everyone”. You had to be a fucking retard to not know that beforehand.

How to kill a dead man switch:
1. Trace all the wires
2. Kill all the confederates
3. tbqf just kill one or two, and threaten the others. They'll get the message

Well, let's see if you're a spook. Go here, and fetch something:
snowdenarchive.cjfe.org

Let's just discuss it. Pick anything in there that you can find that's marked (C) (classified, or, if you're Hillary Clinton, the letter following B and preceding D).

< "(U//FOUO) SIDtoday articles may not be republished or reposted outside NSANet without the consent of S0121"
Define "may not".

btw, those of you in the NSA, post logins to NSANet plz. Most of us haven't been issued our id's yet. Don't worry, Zig Forums uses SSL.

snowdenarchive.cjfe.org/greenstone/collect/snowden1/index/assoc/HASH010f/16111ec0.dir/doc.pdf

I want to learn from you senpai