Dali Lama says Europe belongs to Europeans

Dali Lama says Europe belongs to Europeans

m.france24.com/en/20180912-dalai-lama-says-europe-belongs-europeans

Attached: Dalai-Lama-Quotes.jpg (620x390, 19.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American-led_intervention_in_Syria
scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/2110633/dalai-lama-says-buddha-would-have-helped-myanmars-muslim
hooktube.com/watch?v=P8MQTgdjcLE)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based, Nat-soc Chenrezig.

He has been /ourguy/ for at least two incarnations now.

Attached: Miguel Serrano - Dalai Lama.jpg (500x326, 31.8K)

Attached: 3000258a63724f01aeafba7fb599c5240a41f175fa8efbafb96668b29f170a20.jpg (219x359, 17.33K)

maybe the swedes will realize that he is talking about them committing national suicide and that he isn't literally hitler
where is the swedish marxist press denouncing him saying he is pure evil?

Attached: swedencrime.jpg (1500x936, 62.15K)

Asian KKK right there

I haven't even heard anything about him since the last time he said something like this, when Germany let in a bunch of rapefugees in 2015. Good to see he's still at it. It's a shame the press will either cover this up or use it to further demonize Buddhists. It amazes me how few people remember the Dalai Lama being held up as a great moral compass and man of virtue by the media before he became a "racist".

Tibetan culture was highly xenophobic and nationalistic. They kept to themselves and practiced an amazing spiritual tradition with no Jews, Chinese or niggers. How basically every country should be.

Don't like refugees? Don't make them.
But you broke it, you buy it.
>Europe was "morally responsible" for helping "a refugee really facing danger against their life".
This is probably what most refugees want anyway.
Yes, but you shouldn't be kicking out people you have allowed to legally immigrate.

Fuck off.

It was the US who stirred up shit in Syria, not Europeans.

Leftists already hate him. This will only fuel the fire more. Tibetans are our most underrated allies.

Don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say that. I'm saying countries that turned Syria for example to rubble have a moral responsibility to the refugees. Suck it up.

what a low energy shill

keked.

This is fucking HUGE. He’s also the one who said that personal gun ownership is vital.

You effectively did, you rat. Europe has no moral responsibility to help anyone.

Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar?

All of you kebab will be removed. Semites, Turks, Negros.

Yes, it was US led, but many countries contributed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American-led_intervention_in_Syria
US Australia Denmark Netherlands France Germany Italy Jordan United Kingdom
formerly: Canada Bahrain Belgium Saudi Arabia Qatar Morocco United Arab Emirates

Just.

Attached: True_Happiness.png (492x371, 240.27K)

shut up faggot.

by your twisted marxist kike shill logic they should all be sent to qatar and saudi arabia instead of traveling hundreds/thousands of miles for muh gibsmedat and to rape europeans

Attached: kill-them-all.png (1920x1080 137.47 KB, 204.28K)

Screening of refugees to ascertain they are truly refugees is also important.
The Syrian war is used as an excuse to allow mass unchecked immigration and open borders, but that does not excuse the participating countries' moral responsibilities towards the people whose homeland they have destroyed.

if I had a button to kill the entire sand nigger population I would press it your virtue signalling is worth nothing here

says the one who is twisting my arguments and setting up strawmans.

your argument is muh feels & refugees welcome and you deserve a bullet in the head for being a traitor

says the kike advocating the death of europe

Aryan Mongols.

Start with yourself so we can see how it works out

How is Sweden responsible, you literally typed that yourself,

Do you pay tax?
If you believe that, do you you have no responsibility Syrian people who have been displaced and killed in a war supported by your government you fund?
Even if it was done without your agreement and not your personal fault per se, it does not negate some kind of responsibility to look after your FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS.

What are you reading?

LOLLLOLOLOLOLOL!

You actually believe this my bruddah? I think that you do not know de way.

as if I did not say screening refugees is important

Pedo goat fuckers, child foreskin eaters, and doggo skinners are not humans, sorry.

What's with this torpedo posting? Larping or something?

top kek
KIKES ON SUICIDE WATCH
THEY REBOOTED THE PRO REFUGEE torPEDO SHILLS

Attached: Refugees-welcome-Pariisi.jpg (849x566 52.53 KB, 43.06K)

Any religion with a swastika right up front is fine by me.

So obviously false it is tiresome. Consider your logic.
White pedos, sheep shaggers and other animal abusers exist, therefore whites are not human.
If you believe you are a "superior" race, why do you engage in such falsehoods?

why don't you consider suck starting a shotgun?

Attached: sweden-refugee-welcome1.jpg (540x341, 47.06K)

No, they are shaded and look weird in black and white.

Why not just grow balls and discuss it?

If the m ds would stop fucking banning everything in sight I'd answer you.

However, it's not worth bothering. They have ruined the place. No talking. Even here, censorship in the extreme.

Everyone's censoring. It's a big censorship party.

You're looking at a group of evil, evil, individuals who are purposefully attacking groups of people to sow discord, then getting them to fight each other, and you can only manage to blame whoever is the whitest. You're nuts.

let me put it this way
the "refugee crisis" is part of the coudenhove kalergi plan to genocide ethnic europeans and replace them with shitskin mutts more easily controlled since the don't have an inner monologue and can't recognize themselves in the mirror until age 6

Attached: 496n5.jpg (600x311, 68.83K)

You're trying way too hard, sport.

Reported for paid jewish shill. You spam every single thread on the board with your proven hoaxes and whine when you get banned. Commit suicide immediately, you fucking reddit traitor.

It's not an invasion if we invited them. Into the camps that is.

>trying to pin us down with objective (((morality)))
What's moral it what's good for my people.

Hey there, jew! Kill yourself!

Attached: baby crying sounds.jpg (1280x720, 56.07K)

>>>Zig Forums is more your speed.

Take notice, Semites, Turks and Nigger have no right to be in Europe. You will be removed without exception.

You will be removed.

Attached: baby tantrum.jpg (4256x2832, 384.59K)

Daily Reminder

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (731x431 124.1 KB, 383.6K)

And then soulless commies raped, pillaged, and dismantled them.

Attached: This kills the bugman.jpg (1920x1080, 177.61K)

what a fucking scoop, it takes a magic esoteric chinkdestroyer gook to realize that europe is the land of europeans ?

Not to mention the Communist Party of China is trying to replace the Tibetans by settling a massive amount of Han Chinese in Tibet and scattering the few remaining Tibetans all over the mainland China.

lol cute

He kind of spoke out against Myanmar. scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/2110633/dalai-lama-says-buddha-would-have-helped-myanmars-muslim

Didn't he mention some pretty leftist views before?

besides he can go fuck himself and a few goats too
how the fuck is my country morally responsible for dead shitskins in their own shithole ? who was responsible for my ancestors against wars, never ending winter, disease and death ? we are morally responsible for our own people. the rest can go fuck themselves and this chink mongrel can go first

Hitler is a good friend

Hey retard maybe you're new here but I'll let you know once and only fucking once, though you may hear it repeated
WE HERE AT Zig Forums ARE AGAINST KIKE FUELED WARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST, WE ARE 100% AGAINST INTERVENTIONALISM, AND IF WE WERE IN POWER THERE WOULDN'T BE REFUGES BECAUSE WE WOULDN'T BE SUPPORTING KIKE ISRAELIO WARS, YOU FUCKING KUSHNER NIGGER FAGGOT CUNT KIKE

They should understand that their own country could be better if they go home and work to make it more european.
That is what they are beeing trained for.
We need more Dalai Lama's telling them this. If not conditions have to be made so they don't want to stay.

Some Swedish journalist boomer cunt hade the fucking gall to call this statement "square" and imply that one of the only public figures in the world who appears to be truly centered thinks like he does because he has been a refugee for so long.

A fucking retard boomer questions the ground of someone as close to enlightened anyone can come today.

Dalai lama is "enlightened" and a buddhist. As such he values life which may come across as leftist sometimes. However he values his own people above others. As he sees no threat towards the buddhist community in Myanmar he disagrees with the way the muslims are treated (I hope we can agree they aren't exactly having a great time).
Or that'd be my assumption.

"When the iron bird flies and horses run on wheels, the Tibetan people will be scattered like ants across the world, and the Dharma will come to the Land of the Red Man." Red man meaning White man, the Tibetans used to refer to Europeans as red. It's a part of a turning of the wheel of dharma, mark my words the vajrayana will be used to vanquish the evil degeneracy that plagues the world.

that quote was from Padmasambhava in the 11th century btw.

Holy fuck i have a hatred for (((people))) that think like you.

wew

Are you fucking retarded?
It was the USA who made them.
Utter fucking tard.

Legally immigrated? GTFO and shill somewhere else, maybe in the parallel universe you're obviously living in…
Cya

no politician has ever been elected saying they were going to import loads of new people, no referendum has ever been held among the indigenous of any country if they wanted that. Or for that matter, whether we should attack another country, causing refugees.
Not democratic
Not legal

Everyone needs to go home and remove the infiltrators from their governments.

And even then it was the yid and crypto caste who are responsible for the nation wrecking, so if we are settling scores they should be sued for all their worth and be sentenced to hard labor in reconstruction of infrastructure with their own bare hands.

It is moral for every country and people to act in their own interest.
That means all guest workers in Europe, mostly Turks and Moroccans, should be remigrated to their respective countries if their current host countries decide that is best.
I assume that Moroccans would like for Moroccan cities to stay Moroccan, instead of being flooded with Chinese or Indians or Somalis for example.
And if this were to happen, I am of the opinion that they should be able to ship them back, should they desire so.

Indeed, there has never been a majority for any of this. The whole guest worker scheme is based on deception and lies, and in the case of Germany it involved the USA wanting to please Turkey during the cold war.

Reminder that the Dalai Lama glows in the dark, he's on the payroll

Good propaganda is good propaganda.

I made this at the other place. Thought I'd drop it here too.

Attached: templatechadvirg.png (2518x1024, 163.73K)

They are not refugees. They never were refugees.

Look at the map. There is no war in our neighborhood, were people have to flee. All of this people travel through dozens of countries straight to those nations that pay the highest benefits, welfare. That is undeniable, this happens in the EU as well. One can not claim that Spain is not safe, still the illegal immigrants travel further north, not for protection but for gibs.

All of this shithole countries are independent countries. They have to take responsibility for their own actions. They can't at the same time complain about colonialism, neo-colonialism and cry for help by the white man. Well, they can but we can come to the conclusion that they are duplicitous, incompetent parasites that don't deserve the same regard, rights as white people.

Nobody of them faces a danger for their life, but those they willing and reckless searched for their greed.

They have their own country. We are not the kindergarten for incompetent people.

What they want is irrelevant. I might want a billion dollar, that doesn’t obligate anyone to give it to me.

None, practically none of them, 99 percent came to Europe under false pretext, complete disregard of existing laws.

If you break the law you have no reasonable expectation to keep the benefits of your illegal actions.

This is exactly what they did with Gandhi. He used to be libtard's favorite yoga-practicing peaceful opposition protestor against those evil White colonialists. Now those same people call him an evil racist bigot because he wanted India to be for Indians and he learned the truth about niggers from living in South Africa and being treated like shit by them. The left will throw you to the wolves in a heartbeat if you break one of their rules, or even if it just becomes more convenient for them.

Attached: gandhi.jpg (780x533, 65.46K)

No shit, his counterpart Bose became leader of Azad Hind and was fighting a gorilla war against the brits after faking his death after the fall of berlin and then his men went on to fight commie chinks as they invaded Tibet, allowing the Lama to make it out to India, in memory of the 1500 Tibetan cavalry that rode like knghts to their deaths in the final charge to defend Berlin, to allow Adolf Hitler his same way out.

The Lugenpresse is in full panic mode
First they release a slanderous video about Poland (hooktube.com/watch?v=P8MQTgdjcLE) and then pic related happens

Attached: salvini.jpg (1200x1600, 272.75K)

I feel sorry for Tibetans, they must feel the same pain as european nationalists, Tibetans see han chinks invading their territory like rats while europeans see Pajeets, niggers and mudslimes disembarking in their airports, ports and beaches every single day.

I always knew I liked this guy for some reason but he's probably saying this because chinks are zerging and genociding tibetans right now like rapefugees and shitskins are to europe.

We can and we will :^)

kek nice

Just wondering pedo, how many Somalians do you have living with you at the moment? I'm going to say zero. Just like every single piece of shit promoting this invasion.

You sound like some sort of salesperson…

First inspiring TIME magazine cover in years,

This.
And the multicultist garbage cheer it on.

White countries for White people and only White people and no jews.
DEPORT THEM ALL.

Check'd and Heil'd
That poster does, indeed, sound like some sort of (((merchant)))……….

checked

Heild and smiled.

Attached: 00b9a62cb61e29c5f5a30ed3c82ec1efca7ce57a7f6b00acbcb4a9115c21640c.jpg (592x386, 40.96K)

Attached: it's all so tiresome.jpg (807x659, 41.62K)

I find it hilarious how modern Liberals want us to believe Buddhists and Christians are intolerant but Muslims aren't.

Fuck this dumb squinting ricemunching faggot.
What's the EU gonna do if th US never uncucks itself?
Get bombed by the very same, again, for the third time.

No shit, you jaundiced freeloader, Europe belongs to Europeans, but so does North America.
Stop fucking diverting from the place that needs the most uncucking because it's the largest military golem the jews have.