DOX THIS PAJEET

This pajeet spammer post "I need gf" thread in 4chan and Zig Forums /pol.

DOX HIM AND FIND HIS PARENTS SO WE CAN INFORM THEM ABOUT THIS.

Attached: 3f874690b557ac0345b3a270c23e12e3177cbc3d2ef2a9b49d611813a6c3c8a8.jpg (1944x2592, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@22.4963168,88.3094799,16.46z?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sunching L Wurleedon
15 baxt 19 W
Bangalore India 143-7
+91-78930 78930

He doesn't live in Bangalore.

His actually lives in Kolkata, India

kill yourself

Why?

He hasn't posted here in a while from what I saw.
If he is only on 4chan, then you just have to go back and do your work instead of asking others to do it.

He posted the same thing in today.

You wanted to know where he was right now, not where he lives.

I used to get annoyed at his threads, but he looks like Indian Pepe, is a remnant of old Zig Forums and may be a trickster messenger of kek. I thought of him today before he reappeared in a thread. Dubs and trips are superstitions but doxxing him is bad luck!
Look at those Pepe eyes and lips!

How interesting then, last time he got all the heat and was pinpointed to some location and said he was leaving for good.
And now he comes back? Smells like someone is trying to divert attention to a more minor event.

Sage, Ignore, Report.

According to him that we got his location is wrong.

Link to his social media accounts,twitter Facebook, or other Indian social media?

Nobody knows his social media account.

He's probably a manifestation of Zig Forums meme magic and a bellwether for something.

No he is a bona fide crazy fucking street shitter who spammed us for ages. No pleasant memories are to be had of his spamming except some trolling success. Why isn't he in jail yet is the real question?

Have you seen an Indian look like that? We should adopt him as a pet, or least treat him like the raccoon that comes around to steal cat food that you throw rusty soup cans at but wonder about when he hasn't shown up for a week.

So what's the story of this guy? He just spammed "i need a gf" in both chans several times?

Haha is not my address OP is not me you fooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!
I will post until I have sexy gf who will open bobs and show vagene and shit in street with me!
Help me find gf Zig Forums I'm very horny need to cum in sexy bitch make her bitch lasagna

wow, you really missed out

Take to 4chan. You can't even be bothered posting any sort of evidence. This is low energy as fuck.

take it*

No.

he may honestly need a GF, I know I do, whatabout you burger?

Oh I'm sorry, I'm not a cuckchan refugee like you.

reminder that in a thread some weeks ago he said he lived in a southern suburb of Calcutta

probably around here google.com/maps/@22.4963168,88.3094799,16.46z?hl=en

NYPA, moshe.

We already found the spammer's building months ago. Fuck off with your slide moshe.

Where?

You mean Downtown, Calcutta according to pajeet spammer that he doesn't live there.

*according to that pajeet

We are used to this poo.
just hide the thread if you don't like it.
it's a joke anyway.
he will re-post it over and over again if the thread is deleted

fuck you long hair whtie bitch boy you underestimate indian poodoo power

Attached: indian_poodoo.jpg (1024x768, 65.39K)

Yes, just hide his thread. His presence will distract the more weak-minded posters and prevent them from leaving their trivial opinions. He will draw fire away from other threads.
He is a beneficial pest and a blessing of kek.

Haha you will never find me you foooooooooooool! I will find sexy girlfriend to make suck on my mother chode make it hard like dried poo and then I will fuck her like doggy. I will make her bitch lasagna and make open bobs when I make her vagene hurt very good. I am vagene slayer. Give me iTunes 16 digit pin for verification purposes bastard guy.

hell, he's made several threads on /cow/ alone, but there isn't a need to hide any of them there. the only one he hasn't abandoned has long since reached the bump limit

I meant you missed out here. He was spamming this board massively a couple months ago before you got here.

Listen you little dog.

YOU WON'T FIND ME Hahahahahahaha.

I NEED GIRLFRIEND YOU IDIOT

Fuck off impersonator

So what you won't find me there lololololol

I need a girlfriend

I WILL POST AGAIN AGAIN IN 4CHAN AND Zig Forums /POL UNTIL I GOT A GIRLFRIEND.

MY HORMONES ARE OUT OF CONTROL.

You won't even find my parents lololol

Kek. Pajeet, why don't you get yourself a Suzuki Swift?

Attached: pajeet 5.png (320x1024, 12.36K)

Do you really think the picture of the pajeet is actually this spamming faggot? I mean, think about it - if you wanted someone to get doxed, what better way than to false flag and pretend to be them while acting like an obnoxious cunt?

The problem with dealing with a spice monkey like this is that even if you threw him in a vat of fresh liquid festering shit he probably wouldn't even notice it since he spends his entire life wallowing in liquid shit and likes the smell anyway.

what is this pajeet going to do when jim feeds him to the pigs?

You are no longer my friend Sandeep
Rafiki my friend now

NYPA faggot

Not your personal army.

you are the problem

You won't find me hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahsha.

I need girlfriend. Fuck you

We have 4 big size car.
Wont disclose which car otherwise I will be in danger

everyone knows imkikey is an amphetamine addict and when he mixes it with alcohol he pajeet posts. he used to spam nigger dick all the time, too

This isn't the original pajeet

His threads were still better than this one, you piece of shit. You just wasted my time, doxx him yourself loser.

Bumplocked for off topic/low effort.
The pajeet spammer in question has already fucked off to /cow/.
If the streetshitter appears here again make sure to sage & report.

This is me original.
I really need a girlfriend you motherfucker

YOU WON'T FIND ME WHERE I LIVE IN KOLKATA LOLOLOLOL

I will post I need a girlfriend BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND.

MY HORMONES IS OUT OF CONTROL.

I WILL KEEP POSTING UNTIL I GOT A GIRLFRIEND

Someone needs to either pretend to be this faggot's girlfriend or dox him. He shits up every board, probably even literally.

Pic above is the only thing you'll ever put your dick in Pajeet, you pathetic street-shitting fuck.

Attached: 1291320939727.jpg (488x672, 114.22K)