Trump Denies the 3,000

What other historical events have been blown out of proportion?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-13-12-04-47.png (720x1280, 140.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/far-left-san-juan-mayor-left-puerto-rico-hurricane-donations-rotting-in-a-parking-lot-while-blaming-trump-for-inaction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking based
maybe next time trump mentions jewish power and the strenglehold it has over white countries

Pity greaseball island wasn't destroyed entirely.

You know they've considered banning Trump's account on multiple occasions. I wonder how fucking pissed these faggots are that they can't.

Pics related.
/thread

Attached: Jews - Holohoax 'Survivors'.jpg (4376x2072 162.91 KB, 1.99M)

Why did it take five posts for this to appear?

Didn't the bitch kill them after the hurricanes by denying them aid we sent?

Something something 6 gorillion.

Because this board is full of plebs now.

Rather most of us aren't fucking niggers with folders upon folders of picture and wemb collections.

Yes, as I said, plebs. Christ dude, you're practically a fucking normalfag with that line of talk.

Attached: Teaching 11 Year Olds About the Holocaust.JPG (1245x1259 452.61 KB, 300.63K)

Wonder if Puerto Rico is gonna get fucked by Democrats again.

Attached: puerto rico.png (1080x1026, 1.26M)

I mean, really, who the fuck doesn't have a fucking webm/image collection and considers themselves anything but a normalfag/newfag/pleb? Disdainful.

Attached: holocaustreality.webm (636x360 10.89 MB, 842.69K)

Depends what you mean by normal. I'm not cluttering my computer up with stupid pictures and webms from Zig Forums with the explicit purpose of posting them rarely for a but of acknowledgement or a (you). Truly one of the dumbest aspects of "chan culture."

Probably real, it doesn't have a 6 after all.

I'll bet you don't even have an anime body pillow.

Attached: JewMindControl.webm (540x360 5.99 MB, 7.38M)

even the jews consider puerto ricans half people

That Icelandic water fellow donated a lot to PR in the aftermath. I sincerely hope those aren't bottles of beautiful Icelandic spring water being wasted by the greasy, undeserving Pauper Ricans.

Get a load of these faggots, acting like archiving dissident information is somehow lame or stupid. Who would think such a thing?

don't forget we are all little girls here

Private redpill repos is how knowledge accumulates and propogates. It's the only reason chans work at all and is integral to image board concept itself you absolute double redditor.

Better some (potentially) relevant graphics than anime.

The figure is fucking ridiculous and obviously padded with a distorted amount of deaths, highly doubt they're all attributed DIRECTLY to the storm.
Also there are multiple examples of supplies (abandoned aid truck, giant pile of water etc) sent to aid Puerto Rico intentionally set aside to make the residents suffer for cheap political points against Trump.

The 2016 A nothing-burger election comes to mind, which everyone went nuts over, even though it changed absolutely nothing.

Attached: WailingTrump.jpg (696x478, 96.81K)

They're pissed that's why they've been shadow-banning and permabanning "hate speech" accounts.

Attached: kvetch.jpg (930x460, 78.14K)

They go out of their way to ensure that as few people as possible will follow him, by suggesting the usual suspects when you choose related interests upon registration.

The possiblity of exaggerated death tolls from past events is in alot of peoples heads now. Now would be a great time to capitalize on that.

Nevar forget the 3,000, goy.

Definitely not the 6 gorillion, if that's what you're getting at.

Attached: trump.jpg (1440x960, 116.3K)

Death count before the "study" - 26
Death count after the "study" - 2,975

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm…..

You're not educating anyone on anything. Step off your pedestal. You're sitting on your ass not doing anything to pass time, just like me.
True. I'm glad anime has been dying more and more. When I first came here a few years ago anime shit was posted every other comment. The most common thing posted these days is the dumb "zognald" Trump shit where he's touching walls and whatnot, and those shills will be gone come November. I prefer textual comments to anything.

Would anyone remember the 3000 (puerto ricans) even if someone told them to?

REMEMBER THE 300000000

What kind of faggot are you?

I never even heard of this before today. Then again I haven't watched corporate media… Well, ever. But I haven't been watching e-celebs or anything for a good year and a half now. I'm entirely out of the "loop" these days, but that really doesn't matter. The "loop" never fucking changes.

If you're to stupid to express a convincing and articulate opinion, that's on you.

Get the fuck out.

Attached: disgust.gif (275x154, 1.83M)

Especially here of all places. Nothing demotivates like the infantile and suspiciously Asianist posting of an anime girl in the middle of a serious discussion.

Everyone is asshurt, but has anyone actually went behind the initial beaner counters, to double check the facts? If not, then the burden of proof has failed to be established unless it is verifiable by additional unaffiliated,companies.
Hard data should be verifiable by more than one source, or it is questionable.

Actual PR here, you don't need dems to fuck the island you just need to leave the 87 iq retards in charge and they'll destroy themselves. One example of our genius planning:
The worst part is the youth of this shithole, they firmly believe that all we need to do to get ahead is to just "get educated" and stop the brain drain. Of course none of them have anything to say when you bring up IQ distributions, average IQ for high skill jobs, and the fact that there is literally no reason for the intelligent to stick around in a shithole that will do its very best to rob them blind and treat them with disdain.

Water was an issue before since we had suffered a drought a bit before the hurricane. Safety wasn't as bad as it was made out to be either, most collapsed homes were fucked due to shit construction or illegal construction. All homes need to be made out of cement/concrete specifically because of hurricanes though the more you leave the beach/metropolitan area the more wooden houses you see. Electricity is fucked because lel there's nothing wrong with state enforced monopolies goys. Its actually subsidized for welfare niggers so they drive the cost up for the taxpayer by keeping the AC on all day while they're out selling drugs and shooting people. It's a shame too because PR has a lot of natural beauty: Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean Sea, El Yunque Rainforest, 3 bioluminescent bays (out of like 7 or 8 that exist in the entire planet), the dry forest and several connections of islets with Manglares (salt water trees).

before the (((study))) is likely deaths directly attributable to the hurricane ie. being crushed by debris
after the (((study))) is probably deaths as a result of the hurricane, like people dying to lack of resources at a hospital, people dying to illness that wouldn't have been spread if not for the hurricane, people dying from lack of infrastructure destroyed by the hurricane etc
and media is purposely conflating the two; in a few days someone will probably break down the numbers to explain these two sets of numbers and the left will use it to bash trump / the right will use it poorly to say "not our fault and not our problem"

Ironically types have all but replaced them. Cat memes, and actual real people, as opposed to that dumb slant-eye cartoon fantasy shit. I'll take a stupid cat or dog meme over anime every day of the week. Funny how no one calls the "meme posters" posting twitter memes "normalfags" though.

Same. The latter just undermines the idea that there are people here who are capable of forging a better future. I wouldn't want to toil for some autistic, Japan idolizing, concentration camp fodder retard to subvert things all over again.

If Trump wasn't a cuck and a kike, this would've happened. Too bad he is.

Attached: KISS ASS.jpg (718x1280 360.16 KB, 107.12K)

6,000,000 jews did not die in the holocaust

We don’t need yet another thread.

You beat me to it, user. Great minds.
MUH SIX GORILLION

Because you're a newfag.
Literally everybody does. YOu choose not to look at it when it happens, but I have no power over what you choose to see.

We won't miss your piss-poor shill campaigns come November when the funding stops.

lol. My what now?

Attached: 03b8a819c75f8ee5bd3bda0da0b1334e-imagejpeg.jpg (720x775, 47.51K)

Attached: e7e.jpeg (932x960, 105.74K)

Depends what you consider new. I came here mid-2015.

In the world of politics, death = money

Real Oldfag in here lmao :^)))))))))))))))))))
3 years wasn't enough for you, neck yourself

Oh so we should erase books then?

Dude, nobody gives a fuck about you or your lifestyle, your pet peeves, nothing. You come in here complaining about chan culture and then get all defensive when anons berate you. You sound like a woman. Shut up, and go lift some weights, you faggot. Your T levels are low.

Yeah I don't get off on the group signaling shit. I don't give a fuck how old or new a person is, but I do consider the signaling and taking pride in such a thing to be pretty pathetic.

I've been berated?

And I'm betting you didn't even bother to fucking lurk, first.

Of course not. My opinions mean more to me than your opinions, so I'm going to say them.

THEIR WHERE NOT EVEN THAT MANY JEWS IN ALL OF EUROPE AT AND BEFORE THE (((WAR)))

SERIOUSLY though
I BELIEVE TRUMP IS NOT TALKING OUT THE SIDE OF HIS NECK POLITICAL BULL SHIT THE (((MEDIA))) IS TRYING TO BLAME HIM FOR EVERYTHING PUERTO RICANS GET AID THE PLACE WAS FALLING APART BEFORE THE HURRICANE HIT THEY EXCEPT US TO REBUILD THEIR SHANTY TOWNS INTO A TROPICAL MIAMI CLONE gibs AND THE MEDIA IS ALREADY TALKING AS IF THE HURRICANE THATS ABOUT TO MAKE LANDFALL IS HIS DOING EVERY NEWS OUTLET IS SHOWING FEE FEE FILLED REBUILDING STORYS AND TRUMP BASHING ITS FUCKING HABITUAL COMMIE REPUGNANCY warn the population of a incoming NATURAL DISASTER NOT USE YOUR PLATFORM TO SPITE SOMEONE FOR (((REASONS))) THEY TRULY ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST THREATS TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

also FUCK BANKS AND INDIANS 2 🙂

Your opinions mean nothing to me, since you can back your opinions up with nothing. Fuck off.

We're all "outsiders." I know some of you would like this to be an echo-chamber, but it's not. Most of us are here to shit-post for a laugh and yell our opinions at each other for amusement or out of boredom. If it makes you feel better though, I hate lefties, kikes, and niggers. Actually, although I'm not, nor will I ever be "NatSoc," I'm more rabidly against marxism and most of the shit you people talk about than you are. It's the reason I finally gave up and explored this dumb website. I was getting tired of being banned everywhere else. I've known about the chans for over a decade. I just always thought channers were low IQ retards. The Boxxy shit still stands out in my mind. I have a really low opinion of "you," to be honest. But some of you make me laugh.

I don't give a shit, to be honest. I don't care what the topic is, or where I'm talking about it, I don't chase down "proof" for anyone. I say what I know to be true through experience and learned knowledge, and that's it. I argue with you people for my own amusement. I don't argue when I'm wrong because I'm not amused by being wrong.

You must not be amused very often.

I'm amused right now.

Attached: 41FE85F100000578-4661522-image-a-17_1499090971834.jpg (634x748, 54.11K)

Then you lied to me.

+

Attached: 42.jpg (640x960, 68.3K)

Everything you have said is easily disposable. Stop getting offended for being called a newfag when you are a newfag. I've been here since 2004. You don't get it.

"…The Washington Post noted just some of the studies as of June 2018 (original links):
The New York Times calculated 1,052 deaths through October.
The Center for Investigative Reporting calculated 985 through October.
University of Puerto Rico-Mayagüez professors calculated 822, with a 95 percent confidence range that the total was somewhere between 605 and 1,039.
Pennsylvania State University professors calculated excess deaths of about 500 in September, or a total of 1,085 if the same pattern held in October. That estimate was based on six weeks of mortality records.
A Latino USA analysis, using updated data from Puerto Rico’s Department of Health, calculated 1,194 excess deaths in September and October.
The Post noted that the new estimates hovered around the 1,000 mark.
the AP’s odd effort to “fact-check” an opinion, the evidence is ample that the Democrats — and much of the media — did exactly what Trump accused them of doing…"
BB

Reading comprehension is often weak among channers and social media users. What I said what I don't provide proof. I know the truth, I don't need to prove the truth. I simply need to talk at you and move on with my life.

Talk the talk, walk the walk. Do us all a favor and
>>>/out/

No.

Reported for spam, then. You don’t belong here, you have admitted not to being one of us, and your entire system of belief is a hoax.

You have a really low IQ.

Do people generally know that they got fucked by their own government after the hurricane? Do they see the food and water left to rot and blame local politicians or do they buy the "evil Blumpf did this" bullshit?

Reported for spam, then.

It's true that the hurricanes themselves did not cause the death of approx. 3000 Puerto Ricans. The subhuman lack of efficiency characteristic of that territory (food stores rotting and eaten away by rats, water sitting on a fucking runway, astronomical debt, shit infrastructure, shit local planning and administrative inefficiency) is what caused the death of the people.

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/far-left-san-juan-mayor-left-puerto-rico-hurricane-donations-rotting-in-a-parking-lot-while-blaming-trump-for-inaction/

YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED IN YOUR FILTHY EFFORTS

The Puerto Rico Institute of Statistics and the Puerto Rico Planning Board are unreliable.

The study simply underestimates how many people left Puerto Rico, and thus attributes the reduction in population to them being dead.

nice buzzkill trumpstein

I'm up to 23.3 GB atm

Attached: 8chan folder.png (2243x485, 491.19K)

Basically the only way anything even remotely soyservative gets on the more lefty side of news is if Trump drums up a shit storm by tweeting obvious b8.

Saw some people making fun of you over on endchan so I decided to stop by for pic related.

Attached: laughitup.png (375x375, 159.18K)

link plox. also, checked

the article about "inflated number irks historians" is actually about the number of goyim deaths being inflated, for the sake of garnering sympathy for the jews form the goyim

Why would Trump say newspapers reported inflated counts since 1869?

Did you mean 1969?

Lurk for 6 x 10^6 years, you goddamn newfaggot asshole.

Use MPV, nigger. Use it with SMPlayer if you have to, but use MPV.

Im amazed that they thought this would actually work.
-Claim 3,000
-Trump denies fake stats
-MSM claims hes racist for deny deaths
Honestly faggots, is this the best you can come up with?

worked with the holohoax.

more like the stranglehold it has over the trump family
his own grandson was sexually mutilated in the name of the jews and his daughter fully embraces the derangement