Anti-semitism quietly being made illegal

They're moving to make anti-semitism (especially criticism of Israel) illegal on multiple fronts:
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/10/text
archive.is/t20VY
reuters.com/article/us-south-carolina-antisemitism/south-carolina-passes-bill-to-fight-anti-semitism-on-campus-idUSKBN1I41JC

If you think all of these are random or unrelated, think again. This is heavily coordinated. Most of these are re-tries of laws written as far back as the late 1960s and early 1970s, when the first attempts to criminalize criticism of Israel and "antisemitism" were made. Many of you will recognize this as the time when the Holocaust industry was born, and quickly became ubiquitous. "Holocaust denial" is currently illegal in 16 western countries. The US has fallen last due to the 1st amendment protection on free speech. This latest round of legislation and policy changes throughout the executive branch, coupled with laws passed at the state levels, are the first step in mounting an offensive that will put the matter of "hate speech" before the supreme court once again. And it's all happen beneath the radar.

Attached: Trump-tricks-the-jews-by-making-anti-semitism-illegal.jpg (4000x4000, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hiddentaxonhumanity.com/correspondence/memo-to-four-generals-in-the-trump-administration/
instagram.com/p/BOYPFQGDAWA/
instagram.com/p/BjFCsgigpfv/?taken-by=donaldjtrumpjr
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
youtu.be/-wwhWDQC1r8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good, it can then be challenged and brought before the Supreme Court to rule it unconstitutional.

You mean like this?

Attached: Capture.PNG (231x308, 35.2K)

Most important thread at the moment.
Be vigilant, lads.

Fuck off.

They'll have to enforce it

This.
The holocaust is a fucking sham.
Israel is a terrorist state.
Kikes are christkillers.
Hollywood is a jewish pedophile cult.

They are either going to use this as grounds to completely do away with the 1st amendment(in which case it's full on GTKRWN) or it will fail. I find it really hard to believe they'll be able to just give kikes special privvies and no on else. Also are they really going to lock up non whites for being (((anti semetic)))?

kys blackpill kike

Trump is an israeli asset.

hiddentaxonhumanity.com/correspondence/memo-to-four-generals-in-the-trump-administration/

What are you talking about?

Reported for spam.

waste of digits. Everytime (((you))) call me a kike I steal your powers schlomo

Still not getting your brainwashed assassin, nigger.

Simple fix.
THE EXISTENCE OF A jEW STATE MAKES ALL ANTI-jEWRY A POLITICAL SPEECH
And is a protected right and such.

If they make antisemitism a special exception to the constitution they'll make it too obvious. They won't do that. What will happen is the circuit courts will do their dirty work for them.

Good job retard, this will work great for redpilling boomers who love Trump.

Can’t defeat them without antisemitism because antisemitism is anything a jew doesn’t like.

How about you fuck off kike?

The Catholic Church has been kiked since (at least) Vatican jew.

Reported for supporting jews.

Defining something doesn't make it illegal, it just changes the context of how they handle it should any laws actually be broken you fucking retards.

Catholics are moral cowards

The Voltaire quote about rulers comes to mind.

So, calling a criminal a criminal is against the law now?

Attached: 6f15285065a5dab74d52ab94877de73e23261baacd73922909fce609a205084f.jpg (960x650, 66.23K)

Attached: 7204efabb01f0c2e344e7131baad7b244de6e9f644b84e09568ec9dfec183966.png (600x536, 205.65K)

What will it take for you to actually keep the trash away from my ass? These niggers are disgusting

Not going with the roasties you pick for me doesn’t make me queer or a nigger. I am a grown ass man, if I see a woman I have interest in I approach.

Quit being niggers

Pat Little 2020.
I've already convinced half of my family to vote for him. All of whom were trumptards 2 years ago. My mom really didn't like don jrs creepy tiger woods pic. Oops.

39,623 likes
donaldjtrumpjrWho wants to complete this threesome? Or more importantly how many strokes is Kai going to give @tigerwoods and grandpa @realdonaldtrump ??? It was really funny watching them warmup on the range @trumpgolfpalmbeach when Tiger joked he's an 8 handicap and he's ready to play. 😂 #golf #kidsgolf #trump #christmas #vacation

instagram.com/p/BOYPFQGDAWA/

Go kys.

Noooooooooooo!!

Jr made a pedo threesome joke with a kid on his instagram you dumb retard.

Do you have more proof that Jr is pizzapedoboy? Doesnt he have "intimate" photos of his daughter sleeping next to him on instagram as well? I dont want to accept that Trumps family is pedos, i thought trump was the good one.

Attached: adSSDASADSAD.png (223x226 1.23 MB, 4.19K)

Kushner shills Tay Sachs yourself.

Sholom Rubashkin drank mollie tibbits blood and ate her brains. Thanks trump

We been dooped

How crazy would it be to find out hard on is actually the son of ivanka, father is the 12 seat.

Crazy right?

That little fuck isn't 12 years old like they say.

This topic should be the number one meme push during the next election cycle – that a foreign government has been controlling our country. Trump has overwhelmingly shown that he has been subverted and this will ring true with all of his former voters. Meanwhile the left will continue to champion the fact that you cannot criticize Pizrael because it is anti-semetic. This next election cycle will be so sickening that we have yet to see how garbage this infrastructure of this country has become. This is the wedge you've been waiting for.

Hard on hahahahahhahahaha

barron

How far into the mountains do I have to go to get away from you faggots?

That little fucker is the REAL issue at hand. Wake up.

Chloe practicing for the upcoming racewar

instagram.com/p/BjFCsgigpfv/?taken-by=donaldjtrumpjr

He's in Epstein's black book multiple times, was on his pedo plane flight logs, gave the prosecutor who let Epstein off the hook a cabinet position, Alan Dershowitz [Epstein's pedophile ultra-zionist lawyer] is Trump's biggest media defender. It's all very obvious, but Parscale and his bots just spammed the boards with anecdotal tales of pool evictions and eating with the help.

You should construct a concentration camp, maybe that will keep them away?

There's a huge cavern under the Vatican.
It's where they keep the pagan books and the mollie tibitts

They make sacrifices down there. They also pro create their antichrists/mkultra niggers there too

There's a big hall with a inverted petagram down there. Directly under the most sacred "Vatican sites.

Fuck romans

this is why the 2nd amendment exists

Barron Trump is 13
Wake up

Very good. I hope it will cause a massive backfire and turns many against them.
This will redpill so many

My god….

Attached: 8-wFoOPa_400x400.jpg (384x384, 21.36K)

It's a spooky subject. user shouldnt talk about it or ari will break his glasses and shut down the whole site and break the captcha services

#WhoPaidHimOff

Forgot how the antipope kissed the feet of niggers, you retard? Do you think the "judges" are mainstream catholic or dissents like we are?

That is beyond unsettling, particularly that literally all of the post could be read to be pedo jokes. Like every other word, not just a one-off line.

Do you even use catalog, OP (1)?

Wat do?

THE 1ST AMENDMENT SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

JEWS DID 9/11

I WANT TO GET OFF MR BONES WILD RIDE

Attached: E35C10CF-D617-4F45-A5A8-A8D8E506CF34.jpeg (445x330, 26.49K)

This is the reason why abortion is illegal in the USA

Right when the first attempts were made to repeal laws against buggery. Coincidence?

Swing and a miss.

Attached: A-swing-and-a-miss..jpg (400x265, 46.66K)

Hasbara only affects kike on kike crime. What are they even known for, attempting to kike their god? Old gods and old men will be long here many ages after the kikes.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (540x720, 659.09K)

Shit dude

Attached: bb9d439afabb546db75d55efc9f13cf39ae6b834d45d79f1c804241019c9595a.jpg (500x449, 74.11K)

Attached: free speech ends where my hook nose begins.jpg (975x650, 159.64K)

since harmful words will offend the hyper-sensitive fee-fees of our fearless (((BFF's))) in this 1st-amendment loving free-speech bastion of independent thought; we should meld common statements with phrases from Mein Kampf:

NEVER
Allow them anywhere near, but for a reminder.

Attached: poo_jew.png (600x800 241.73 KB, 239.45K)

43 Senators need to be drug out into the streets and shot.

-43 Senators do not believe in the 1st Amendment constitutional protection for the goyim
-43 Senators understand that there are two sets of laws; one as established by the Magna Carta, and the other as recognized by a group protected by the Talmud doctrine
-43 Senators serve their Talmudic masters

Don't be such a fag.

If you burgers think you'll get to keep muh guns because muh old piece of paper says so, you are delusional.

who could be behind this post tho?

Attached: 1524986368481.png (456x500, 30.86K)

we tried to warn you MAGAnigger newfags before the elecction that trump was a kike and you screeched and got us all banned
how you enjoying that humble pie, faggots?

how about you stop worshipping the semite foreskin eating volcano demon and start looking into some real aryan spirituality

Kill yourself

Toppest of keks. Maybe you should see if you can ride their coattails and make it illegal to hurt your fee-fees without a LOICENSE.

Checked. Remember that 109 is lowballing it. It's probably literally every country in the world that's ever existed since the dawn of time, since they even get booted by tiny jungle tribes no one has heard of.

Checked dub dubs
Gas all ALL semites

I am curious how one would say such a thing. Their blood must say one thing but they are a part of a thing they hate. Some hapas creature, likely. I am not sure they will ever find a home.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x1600, 1.86M)

catholics are reprobates bud

æı need harder đatæ.
can ye glourious basterd§
Not Find
more than insinuation and interpretive
(((proof)))..?

Attached: 488028c2-d3dc-4e11-a1ce-ababf6ef4580.gif (1280x1280 979.34 KB, 187.37K)

Article 13 is a direct attack against your ideas, ideals and memes
Of our sacred memes, the very same memes that can unlock your telepathic abilities
Stifle your creative abilities, censor your beliefs and then replace them with THEIR COUNTERFEIT degeneracy

You are way more important than you think you are
You are a direct threat to the A.I

"EITHER you become the worst enemy of the AI, or you die a nobody… which do you choose"

Defeat THEM by never backing down
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

Enjoy and redpill
"NEVER give up grounds, always have a strong will, and never let the censor you"
youtu.be/-wwhWDQC1r8
Also trump admin passing the anti semitism laws

Attached: 1536900527283.gif (720x480, 1.37M)

is there a proper name for that exact style of execution. very professional.

Please tell me your a boomer. I wish to confirm my bias.

this is going in my schizo collection

blood eagle

nice. not even mex cartel butchers can match that.

ty… ûňþ chekkt

i am 43.

Attached: 20180709_183204.gif (574x430, 409.19K)

truth is not white or black, brainlet

Attached: all the pills are red.jpg (727x1000, 150.04K)

Those look like fucking sausage links

prepared for bloodshed yet kids?
it's almost here.
i just wonder whom the feds will hit…
ye/me or (((them)))/theirs.
';>

Attached: 20180318_183723.jpg (978x763 478.52 KB, 328.11K)

bamp

inb4 all anons walk the streets with these signs
then they are all sent to prison
so they can plan for when they get out
all on the dime of the shabbos goy

its not 2016 anymore, move past it and fuck man, enough with the red text - it wasn't necessary

What is this bullshit?
semitic death cult jewish fairy tales bullshit
gas yourself
Reality is objective. It changes over time due to physics, nature, and the action of thinking beings, though. Our perception of reality is subjective, as our senses and minds are fallible and limited.
Again, gas yourself.
Gas yourself thrice. Genetics is the foundation of everything that a human being is. Race is genetic. Ignoring the critical importance of genetic race is to ignore the MOST IMPORTANT THING OF ALL in human civilization. Secondly, all cultures are not equal. Some are superior. In particular, those cultures that cultivate human greatness and encourage people to be "the best that they can be" (in the context of maintaining a healthy and self-renewing population) are superior to those that tear down, debase, and degenerate people. Also, those cultures that recognize the importance of genetic health and it's improvement generation by generation are superior to those that do not.
What is this? Christcuckery? talmudism?
All abrahamic religions are poison.

Why is this hard to understand for you people?
Red: Truth. Specifically, uncomfortable and painful, but important, truth that has been hidden.
Blue: Lies and distortions. Specifically lies and distortions meant to conceal important destabilizing truths.
White: Uplifting truths that build up morale. If they are lies, then they are actually blue regardless.
Black: Demoralization. May be truth, may be lies, may be a mixture of the two. The purpose, however, is to discourage involvement. IE, to attempt to create a "there is no hope, just give up" sentiment.

Zig Forums posters are all the same.

Attached: Roman Timeline.gif (805x1151, 310.99K)

Trump is a bitch

Most Catholics support abortion, brainlet

Really makes you think…

religion wasn't the only cause, lol.
Incompetent leadership and failing armies fucked Rome moreso, I'd argue.
But a lot of their problems were actually caused by niggers.

Its already illegal here in nevada, if your business is anything but pro Israel you aren't allowed to do business with any state entities, and all contracts​ become voided

Gassing kikes is also illegal, but getting the gas is part of their strategy, so then antisemitism must be expressed.
Propaply some chicken kikes who don't want the gas anymore, are fighting to make it illegal. Well it's to late now.

Attached: as.jpg (981x768, 266.34K)