Israel Appreciation Thread

Lets take a stepback from the recent surge of anti-semitism brought on by hateful bigoted trolls and have a thread dedicated to our truest greatest allies in the world, come share your love for israel and Jewish culture!

Attached: iloveisrael_1__400x400.gif (400x400, 134.13K)

Best friends forever

Attached: WhatsApp-Image-2016-09-25-at-19.34.55-e1474821593376-640x400.jpeg (640x400, 50.58K)

Please stop larping, it's embarrassing to watch you.

Attached: no_ally_of_min_01_comp.png (600x800 95.63 KB, 100.08K)

Based af onii-phamiliah

fuck off Muslim, we know your people run hollywood… but you'll see, the powers of nakedness will stop you. #prayforbibi so the NWO doesn't hurt him or Alex Jones

i love Lempel and Ziv for their compression algorithm

Come home chosen man.

Attached: moonman_auschwitz.gif (720x809 38.39 KB, 47.8K)

If you consider talking to yourself as some sort of self satisfaction and thinking that this daily repeat is fun, then I hope in God that maybe someone might take a pity on your miserable life.

My grandparents were killed at only 7 years old during the holocaust, American soldiers saved my mother and I pray to yahweh everyday America be blessed and safe from oppressive terror such as the alt-right

the sad part about these Iraeli jews is if they were just like %2 less greedy pretty much no one would be giving them a hard time, but they just can't hwlp being cunts for no reason

Attached: emnendb.gif (300x300, 540.65K)

Its not that they could be greedy if they wanted to its the fact that they infest every country in the west and then pervert and destroy them with degeneracy and open borders. If they didn't do that nobody would give a shit about jews.

I see the Islamic shills have arrived.. please stay out of this thread, we're promoting peace here.

I am agianst both Muslims and Jews. I am for my own country and people.
Figure that one out.

You guys are fucking idiots. Stop trying to end the world.

We saved the world, and will continue to help those in need.

We saved shekels, and will continue to help those of us in need of shekels.

You better do something about Netanyahu. There is a 100% chance he is going to get you killed. Do you really want to help the world? You have to depose that guy. And soon.

What's the difference between larping and reality? The cuck in Chief is making it impossible to tell

You're right, I do not like him. Unfortunately the only political people with the same views here are degenerates in telaviv.. I know you guys like to think we 'control you' but our system is worse off in recent decade.

People who died thread?
PEOPLE WHO DIED

Attached: hoops.mp4 (1280x720, 14.76M)

Israelis might not be the best people in the World but they are a 100x times better than Palestinians. Jews hav given a million x times more to the World than fucking Arabs and Muslims.

You both deserve nuclear fire.

Inb4 the thread gets 404’d

Israelis are under the impression they can hide behind that moniker, pretending to be the always put upon people and the fulton window is shattered at this point. What they fear is an expedient clean up, almost digital, at this point. Their "AI" business has turned on them already, all it is is a big stack of shekels to timber.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1080x1080, 2.25M)