France gets culturally enriched by Bus of Peace

Attacker Reportedly Screams ‘Allah Akbar’ Before Running Bus Into Crowd In Southern France

Several witnesses told AFP that the man shouted “Allahu Akbar ” (God is Greatest) during the incident.

archive.fo/O1sNb

Kike free

The crowd should have killed him for attempted murder.

Yep, sounds like a Mudshit.

Attached: 18812247_144533612759534_2543183451746467840_n[1].jpg (960x866, 72.35K)

Did somebody counted? How many time did that shit happen now?

To be fair they scream that when they fart or eat a meal.

Just how I use "Deus Vult!"

There are still French people living there?

RELGION. OF. PEACE.

Watch as Europe collectively buries its head as its fellows get slaughtered.

Attached: 1527905266555.png (683x642, 562.2K)

does not compute

Actually it'll probably just get memory holed

So any psychopath that wants to get away with anything just needs to scream snackbar and the media will bury it.

What will?

But you have to be brown.

Probably not. Just claim to be iranian.

Journalists blame video games when?

How embarrassing.

Attached: Smug_6.png (406x505, 277.48K)

The most shocking part about this whole incident.

Nigger, please.

It was Canada, he probably asked them politely if he could run them over first so that's a pretty good score for them.

Nigger, what?

Attached: Fucking_Leaf.png (959x713, 122.09K)

Welp, you heard it here, it's undoubtedly a mental disorder and not *cough* Islam this time as well.

Uhhh, in southern France?

Crap, my bad, I had my mind on a Canadian happening. kek. Frogs probably gave him the finger enraging him and causing him to swerve and miss.

in 1920's a kike in Paris murdered an Ukrainian leader, Symon Petlura in front of police, dozens of eyewitness in broad daylight.
Verdict in court was "not guilty, because he just couldn't handle the antisemitism".
Fortunately once ukrainians learned the news there were pogroms, severe and plentiful ones.

Probably this. They don't have real busses in the European Caliphate. No semi-trucks either, iirc.

Attached: bus-of-peace.png (887x514, 351.48K)

I HAD TO
I COULDN'T TAKE THE ANTI-CELTICISM

Wouldn't surprise me, that or he is just an incompetent mudslime. Pic related, it was hard as fuck to get and it doesn't show the detonator in his hand.

Attached: Abdulwhereisyourexplosivebelt.jpg (1660x1433, 195.53K)

Correction, it's there but hard to see.

this shit needs to be fucking stopped. It does not translate to "god is great" it translates to "allah is great"

That's what they call Saturn instead of (((YHWH))) or as the third biggest painful joke ruining the world would call it, Satan.

If I ever find myself in a position to create a lot of havoc, I'm going to scream "Allah Akbar" right before it just to know that it'll drive people out of their minds with "oh look … more muslim violence"

This just in

But islam IS a mental disorder user