I want to make youtube content

I'm prepared to put my face and real name to my content. I am 100% in this fight till road war victory and have been involved for a decade.

I want to ask your opinion on what you think the most helpful content to create would be. I want to go a different route than being reactive towards news, which I think the majority of channels are creating content around. There's nothing wrong with that but I don't think it's helpful towards driving action.

I want to create content that drives action. I want to inspire more Patrick Little's of the world and empower them with tools and ideas that will help them be effective sand safe in the long-run.

I have been thinking about creating content that goes over subversion and infiltration tactics, encouraging stealth and long-term strategic thinking, which is what our enemies dominate with. I want to arm our people with these Machiavellian tactics.

I want to go over examples of popular movements and chronicle the things they did correctly. I want to encourage youth to start local organizations and protest effectively. Basically my content will have a real world use and teach lessons to create inspired foot soldiers.

Please let me know your thoughts, and let me know what you think this movement needs content wise.

Attached: yt_1200-vfl4C3T0K.png (1200x1200, 16.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCZg5svdZRLXYS9fqO6LP9HA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=EdBJ84g1Lcc
engadget.com/2018/09/14/paypal-ban-asmr-sound-art-therapy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi,
I'm mr. Shekelstein,
I can make you real famous baby.
Hit me up one day and we'll have a bagel together.

>>>/reddit/

Are you sure you're 'qualified' for the job of 'redpilling'. Tell us about your employment history.

I don't think there needs to be any qualification for wanting to arm your people with useful strategy and tactics that will enable them to take power back and create organizations.

If you are hesitant to have faith in me because I haven't started an organization personally, I understand that. But everyone has to start somewhere.

I am proficient in many things yet I feel no desire or drive to dedicate my life to them. I feel entirely empty when I am not getting involved in something with the ultimate goal of helping my people.

Do you have tits? If not, no one would watch you. Youtube is filled with Zig Forums guys stuck on 10k subs and 1k views each video. If you want to change something join your right wing party.

With no disrespect to them I feel that they are mostly creating reactive content and I would be creating proactive content.

We don't need another video on how Serena Williams is a low impulse control ape.

But where is the content that teaches you the value in infiltrating a local politicians campaign and sabotaging it from the inside? This is what I could bring to the table.

Do you have military expertise?

here

youtube.com/channel/UCZg5svdZRLXYS9fqO6LP9HA/videos

You know OP I was thinking of doing the same thing except instead of teaching people valuable skills I just lean on my car, smoking and posturing.
Does anyone know if there's still a market for Hydian Philosophy on the surface web? There's nothing i love more than post-ironic vlogging, you see, and I need to know if it's a dumb idea at this point.

I learned a lot from the Son, Sam, during his time on the planet, before he gave his life to cleanse evil in his municipality. I feel I have a lot to share and am willing to coordinate with others like me. All I need is free board and access to your dempsters loaf. In return I promise not to record u n ur gf banging. I promise not to shit inside as well. I know how awful it feels to have strangers shitting in your place of respite. It PISSES ME OFF. You know that, as an ethical man, I can't do that to you which I wouldn't have done to myself in a similar position.

While we're at it maybe you could talk to some of the local restaurants in your area as well, before I move in. I'll work to pay for production equipment and props (cigarillos), but I'll need some help networking in your area. I mentioned restaurants because i used to get drunk at my old dishwashing job, it was c@$h as fuck and it would be cool to keep that cycle going. Also if I'm not experiencing withdrawal I'm less likely to breach your trust and outright steal from you. It's all for your protection, man. I'm here for YOU.

Let me know when you're ready, though, and sooner rather than later. My landlord's complaining about the smell from my apartment. (I've told him over and over again, it's fucking TOMATO SAUCE dude. The shit calcifies like god damn concrete on the ceiling and the only way to fight it is to scrape off the new mould layer whenever it forms; you can't produce enough torque to wipe it off the roof.)

now this is what I call a shit poster

someone post the 30 year old boomer image to this reply lol

you'e cool man I would let you fuck my son's wife

cuk

Fuck off back to reddit, moshe.

No, I'm more knowledgeable about marketing and psychology. I got involved in these subjects for the sole purpose of learning how manipulation works. So that I would not be manipulated. This is something I was interested in from a young age, learning about conspiracies as a young man. This stoked my intuitive thinking skills.

As an analytical "autistic" person I'm quite good at taking a complicated subject and drilling it down to actionable things that someone who is not experienced, can understand.

My videos would be heavily researched and polished, going for the quality over quantity. My life is comfortable right now and I own my own anonymous internet business. My livelihood cannot be destroyed and I am in a position where I can put myself in the public without worrying about negative repercussions.

I appreciate you posting that, infact Frame Game is someone who motivated me to do this myself. "Why isn't there more content like what he's creating? Why are we depending on a Jew for tactics?"

His content is focused on actionable topics, with examples of historical success.

he has 10k subs and makes 10$ per month or something, are you willing to settle for that, even show your face and risk any job for that?

If you want to become famous, you need to embrace playing the youtube game of following trends and the like. See what lauren southern and other ecelebs do. The biggest mistake is doing yout own thing in the beginning and getting no exposure, do your thing when you've got the audience.

Make some OC and then ask for criticism, not the other way around.

Join your local real life NatSoc group and ask them this question.

WE ARE NOT HERE TO DESTROY, WE ARE HERE TO INFILTRATE AND TAKE OVER

That is my best advice, and I am serious.
If, however, on a less serious note, you want some music to go with that thought
I can think of nothing better than the man who said it
youtube.com/watch?v=EdBJ84g1Lcc

engadget.com/2018/09/14/paypal-ban-asmr-sound-art-therapy/

Bahahahahaha

Attached: 1F579383-ECE7-451B-8E92-1680F2C82C38.jpeg (960x748, 92.28K)

Lel pick one

You should learn better writing skills before you start writing scripts for youtube videos, otherwise it will be all about yourself. Instead of telling people what you WANT to do, how about you just fucking do it and tell them once you've done it? I doubt you will make an impact.

Not the best advice, pull of well made and niche content (kickers can be clickbait and original content that people like and think is fun to watch) you'll gain a following no matter what.

Go for it.

Uniqueness and actually pulling it off well is the key to gains, so is entertainment value. Just try to look at the normal shitshow baby brain highlights on jewtube, its what these fucking people watch. Maybe copy some of their strats if you want to reach a large audience.

If you're too radical jewtube will shoah you, so don't make it too obvious in the beginning to test the waters but still make oc. It would be cool to have an alive redpill channel that's not so obvious, but then again the Jew algorithms might softban you based on what you say alone.

What have you ever done?

I make my own schedule and work for myself at home, tornigger.

That's a pretty feminine thing to do, tbh. Could OP be female? Shall we ask for bobs?

So what?

All I see in your post I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I
This movements needs leaders/figures less concerned with themselves.
The best way to teach people to infiltrate local campaigns is to do it yourself and make case study videos.

I haven't seen this level of shitposting in a long time.
9/11 bro, top notch

You should make a channel.

Be honest, you felt a little tingle in your cock didn't you ?

ASMR

The only thing you have proposed so far and the only explanation or argument to your shitty thread and attempt was that muh right wing youtubers are reactionary !! they are not proactive, man *smokes weed*. Just go fuck yourself with your blogpost and shit thread. You're not special, in fact you're rather very stupid, if anything, and no one will ever give a fuck about what you do. Go ahead, waste your time by all means, I always enjoy watching people have their delusional ambitions and self image crushed in that very way, faggot.

You're trying to hard to be le funny edgy. What you are instead is a shallow, impotent and obvious attempt at stealing the identity and image of an eceleb you worship. Why ? Because you have no personality. You're unable to make anything of value by yourself since not even your so called personality is your own and are yet another attention whoring tryhard that no one will ever give a fuck about other than your other IPs giving (You)s.

A couple of things

You cannot in the current youtube algorithm just start uploading redpills and expect them to take root, and in fact you cannot even start posting subtle redpills and expect them to take root. You instead need to make a blockbuster video that captures people's attention while still keeping it tangentially related to our efforts so that the algorithm will direct viewers to you due to a perceived inherent popularity from your channel while still allowing you to move forward with your channel in a direction that will lead to more redpills, this will likely require you to viral market yourself so basically create content that WE would use to redpill or entertain normies without scaring them away or making content that is just preaching to the choir.

Basically you need a really dank meme that is simple enough to pander to the masses while also having a layer of subtly that invites questions and answers that creates a base of viewership that understands what you're doing and remains a consistent fanbase for you so that the algorithm will start bumping you up in priority, a good channel example would be placeboing but that channel struck while the iron was hot during the elections, which is the next point.

You need the dank meme and your following content to be pertinent to the current flow of MSM, because ultimately that is what you're doing isn't it? Trying to direct the flow of the general consciousness of the population? So tap into current topics that normies are lapping up and make content that is loud enough to grab their attention yet interesting/layered enough to redirect their attention to other aspects of the topic. You want every video you make to produce the "huh, I didn't consider that" effect several times while still never being loud and obnoxious enough to scare them away. Don't go full 1488 right out the door and spill your spaghetti.

This is the basic kit that turns most new youtube channels into something relevant within a few months, the approach can be quite flexible as well so if you feel you'd be more capable of creating content that can mock/deride/disassemble leftist points of view instead of content that is inspiring/enlightening/hopeful then do that. An effective and timeless strategy for becoming popular on youtube has always been to piggyback or siphon viewers from another channel, preferably one that is leftist so you can use humor and insults to add extra kick to your videos. I really don't need to give out the basic gestalt on how to be a youtuber since a lot of material already exists on how to do that but in regards to how to do that from our point of view that is the gist of it. Read material about viral marketing if you actually give a shit about becoming an icon for our cause.